Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Smart move, my enemy.IC: Fyriin:Fyriin noticed the magnetic pull around her. She looked out to see Miraul, with a ferocious look on her face. She ignored the dome she had made on the rest of the group, and refocused her attention to Miraul, who had aluminum needles coming at high speeds towards him. She pulled out her daggers and teleported to another shadow once again.

IC: Divan spotted the incoming needles, so he took over their flight path. They landed in a tight bunch at his feet, and he picked them up and absorbed them. Miraul's magnetic fields were tied to her armor, and so they moved with Fyrinn as she teleported. Vilak pulled his sword from the wall, the edges of the hole now molten rock from it's contact with the plasma-coated blade.

IC: Fyriin:Fyriin's usage of her element drained her- she did not attempt to attack again after teleporting. The magnetic force held her together tightly, prohibiting her from movement. She squirmed and wiggled to no avail. "Drat! My prey! They have out smarted me! No!" she hissed, trying to expel sharp metal objects as they magnetically stuck to her.

OOC:There aren't any sharp metal objects left in the area besides your daggers. Remember that the magnetic assault is on your hands and Kanohi. Chances are that Kanohi would have fallen off by now if you haven't stopped me from pulling it off.IC: Spotting Fyriin's predicament, Vilak rushed forward, again at Kakama speed, before pausing, placing his plasma blade at Fyriin's throat. He warned "I suggest you surrender now."Miraul, still on the roof, focused on pulling the Kanohi off with his magnetic power, though he did not relax his magnetic hold.

OOC: The sharp objects are the metal slilver she sent flying, only to rebound to the fields.IC: Fyriin:Fyriin only responded with a spat to the face. She didn't care if she was arrested; she'd already escaped under extreme conditions."Arrest me, if you must," she grinned, greem slime dripping down her mouth.

IC: Fyriin:Fyriin's enbony eyes widened as Vilak came at her, making her instinctively creating a seal over her face, leaving sizable holes for her to see, breathe, and hear. She braced for impact, lining her body with spikes to fend of her attacker.

IC: Gyren grabbed on to Tawara's arm and focused. The two ascended slowly up the large walls of Ta-Koro. The young Toa landed on top of it, looking around for any sight of the archer that had just slain the guardsman. He was prepared to leap off the wall and glide to the ground should the assailant appear.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Makes sense," Angel/Dorian said. "I'll meet you all there. I need to take a different path temporarily."Without another word, Angelus walked outside of the inn and into the street, flashing his ensign badge at the guards as he walked out of the city and towards his destination.OOC: Angelus to Le-Wahi.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:Experimenting with font colors.IC:"Ah!!" Vilak cried out as his foot hit a spike. He pulled it away quickly. The damage was mild, and the spike had not gone all the way through. A quick use of his power cauterized the wound. His blade remained pointed at Fyrinn.Divan sped forward. "Perhaps you should have made it clearer your goal was Kanohi removal. Your impulses tend to get the better of you," he suggested. Addressing Fyriin, he added, "Now, please remove your impromptu helm and Kanohi." Hikari began to walk over as well, preparing to encase their foe's torso with crystal.

IC: Lux Lux nodded, before beginning the trek down the mountainside, towards the glimmering village below them."Any preferences?" he asked, craning his head behind him, "There's a karz load of restaurants down there, so take your pick. There's the Lavapool, the Magma Lounge..."He kept talking, listing endless arrays of institutions, all the while making his way down the volcanic cliffs.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Fyriin:A snake-like hiss emmitted from Fyriin's mouth holes. "Never, I will not!" she exclaimed, feelings churning with fury. "I will never." The metal around her began to move like liquids, sweeping around Fyriin's body until she was completely clad in it, lauching herself with the last of her energy towards the city walls, leaving a pillar of metals from where she was. As she landed, the shock knocked her to unconciousness, leaving metal pieces in her tracks for the group to detain her.

IC: Hakilve"Which ever," the Toa of Stone said, holding up his hands to stop Lux from continuing. "I've never been to Ta-Koro, so it up to you guys."Hakilve decided he liked this Wahi, there was plenty of rock and stone around, and the heat wasn't that bad.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ReadraSoon enough, the trio arrived at the Magma Lounge and entered. The floor was a rather spectacular illusion of lava, the air was hot and there was a sort of red-ish mist hanging in the air. Nice place."Vodka Martini. Shaken, not stirred." Readra said calmly to the bartender, biting a cocktail stick. The Toa behind the counter complied with a nod, turning round to prepare said drink."So where was I..." the Vortixx began, only for three messengers to enter the room, one of which gave him a note, another whispered in his ear and the final one handed him a red lens. He nodded to all three in turn, and put the lens away on his person."Well would you look at that!" he exclaimed happily, looking at the note, "Looks like my old buddy Tillian's having a wedding... It says plus one, and since you standing on your shoulders amounts to about my height, you two count as plus one. If you wanna come, that is." he explained.OOC: Well, who saw that coming, eh? :sly:

OOC: ...Wot, lul.IC: HakilveHe didn't ask about the lens or what the messengers had said, mostly because he wasn't interested."Hrm... But do my two sets of arms count as two people?" the mutated Toa of Stone asked, a small grin on his face. Hakilve was considering going, but it depended on who the Karz this "Tillian" was. Besides, it really depended on what Lux wanted to do, as Hakilve was going to stay with the Po-Matoran for a while.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Fyriin: A snake-like hiss emmitted from Fyriin's mouth holes. "Never, I will not!" she exclaimed, feelings churning with fury. "I will never." The metal around her began to move like liquids, sweeping around Fyriin's body until she was completely clad in it, lauching herself with the last of her energy towards the city walls, leaving a pillar of metals from where she was. As she landed, the shock knocked her to unconciousness, leaving metal pieces in her tracks for the group to detain her.

IC:Divan quickly followed the metal trail with his Mask of Speed, sensing the trail with his element. Miraul picked up Hikari, and they shot off after him at the same pace. Tracking Fyriin to another portion of the village, they stopped near the wall. A quick inspection revealed she was blacked out. Divan reached out, attempting to absorb the metal covering on her face so that her mask could be removed, which would pervent her escape.OOC:If you would allow me to remove the mask, I would appriciate it-my only plans are to hand it to the Guard. You'll be able to get it back if you attempt escape. My charecters tend to remove masks simaler to Kualsi to prevent a being from escaping to easily.

I.C. Tradoris examined his recently pilfered widgets. "Very well then. I am a Skakdi of my word. Vulcanon, you had probably better stay out here while we are in the weapons shop. Wouldn't want you to break anything." Tradoris scooped up the Nektaan and walked into the weapons shop with Raiden.

elementalussal.png

OOC: Toa Piraka Hakann 3.0, I'm going to meet up with your character, perhaps travel with him.IC: CaioxI go and confront the Fire Toa, who at the moment is sitting in the middle of the Charred Forrest saying something about being bored."Hm, somehow I think he could be a great travel partner. I have nothing to lose," I thought as I went to see The Fire Toa."What's your name," I asked.~Gravity

IC: Fyriin:The mask came off with ease, popping off like a metal case. Fyriin stirred, slowly gaining conciousness. She looked up to see Divan holding her prized possesion- her mask. She attempted to stab a metal pole through his abdomen, but her limits were shortened due to the loss of her mask, resulting in a pool of liquid metal on the ground. She began to growl, clawing the feets of those around her. One hand held a dagger, while the other used her sharp nails.

IC: Fyriin:The mask came off with ease, popping off like a metal case. Fyriin stirred, slowly gaining conciousness. She looked up to see Divan holding her prized possesion- her mask. She attempted to stab a metal pole through his abdomen, but her limits were shortened due to the loss of her mask, resulting in a pool of liquid metal on the ground. She began to growl, clawing the feets of those around her. One hand held a dagger, while the other used her sharp nails.

OOC: Mild apologies that I did not get to this sooner. My schedule and internet problems intervened.IC:Fyrinn found herself unable to hit her foes' feet as Miraul created repulsive feilds around his legs and those of his teammates.A second later,Miraul attempted to bind Fyrinn's hands and feet with magnetic feilds so Hikari could complete the capture. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC:The bartender eyed Aparangi wearily as he ordered his third drink. Within five minutes. The other two were stacked were emptily stacked atop one another on the counter in front of the Toa. "Truth be told," the bartender said, "you don't look too healthy, pal." "That's because I'm not." he replied, indifferent. He took the time to look up from the new glass and at the bartender. The Ta-Matoran leaned away from him as he did. There was definitely somethign unsettling about the dark-armored Toa. "If you're looking for trouble, you don't need to look far. Just take a stroll down the next alley, you'll find plenty in those." the Matoran recommended. It was obvious Aparangi was one patron he was not fond of having. Aparangi chuckled. "I'm looking, alright, but not for trouble. That usually finds me without me making the effort of looking for it. I thinks it's following me."The barkeep scoffed. "Suit yourself." was all he said, seeing that he could not sway the Toa, so that he'd leave his establishment. But Aparangi knew the temper of the Ta. With one long sip he emptied the glass and tossed the widgets he owed onto the counter. He could see the bartender shaking his head out of the corner of his eyes as he walked out the door of the inn.What Aparangi did not know was that he'd been right. Trouble was following him. And a not an hour later, the barkeeper was dead. Gutted like fish, but not before he had told his killer everything about the strange Toa that fate had lead to his humble establishment.OOC: Aparangi is still open for interaction.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png