Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:Raxa bent down at the touch, putting a hand on Salvinn's shoulder. "Calm, friend," he said quietly, before standing back up. He looked over at Savina, who appeared deathly afraid of the situation. Her fear itself appeared to be the emotion harming Salvinn. Not good."Don't worry, anybody," he said, glaring at the others around him. "No fighting will happen. Please." He looked up at the Valkyr. "Now, will you please leave with your little Toa-pet?" He asked. "We need to check these people, make sure the person who summoned you didn't do too much damage to them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian turned on his surfboard and gave Tank a thumbs up."Ko-Koro, then," he said, taking off with Emotia in tow.OOC: Tillian and Emotia to Ta-Wahi.IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)Angelus mulled this over for a minute, his normally care-free expression dark and contemplative."Who would this Toa happen to be?" he finally asked.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Pearl"Um... Excuse me Mr. Toa?" Pearl said, tugging on a Toa of Sound's arm. "Are you a Toa of Noise?" The Toa smiled warmly at the young Matoran. "Why yes, I am. How can I help you?""Could you shout a message to my friends? I seem to have gotten lost...""Sure thing." He prepared his elemental power. "What should I say?""Um..." Pearl thought for a bit. "Say, 'Mr. Rahi! Mrs. Sabina! Mr. Soundblaster! Where are you? From Pearl.'""Um..." The Toa paused for a bit, before shrugging. "Okaayy..." He sent a loud sound booming across the Wahi. "MR. RAHI! MRS. SABINA! MR. SOUNDBLASTER! WHERE ARE YOU? From Pearl." The trio should be able to hear the call, if they were in the Wahi that is.OOC:Bit tired of doing nothing with Pearl, so...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu leaned against a tree as Tank started over to Yuru.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara gripped the cup tighter, feeling a little angry, "Salamander. Toa of fire. He had initially encouraged me to chase down Utu. After finding him in Ta-Koro, Salamander felt the need to try and kill an injured Toa, a blind Toa, and finally me when I tried to knock some sense into him."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster got the message, as did the others. He modified the sound, and sent it back, but not before absorbing any excess sound. The return message would read: At a cave a little ways from Ga-Koro. Having a bit of trouble.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Pearl"Thanks Mr. Toa of Noise!" Pearl said, rushing off in a southwesterly direction. After the kind Toa of Sonics pointed her in the right direction, she continued on her journey, heading for the cave. It would probably take a while.

Kale Ironshaper- Riven DailIC: He kept on going without stopping to see if anyone was coming with. He blurred off to Po-koro with the aid of his Kakama.OOC: Kale to Po-koro with anyone from the Song who wants to come help save Onewa.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Surale (Ga-Koro)Surale entered the town of Ga-Koro. Right where she left it. But in a very different condition. Things certainly did change in a hundred years. She began wandering around the town, earning the gaze of fascinated or bored Matoran. Hopefully this trip to the surface wasn't for nothing, maybe there was some purpose she could fulfill here.

IC: RiversongShaking her head slightly to clear it, Riversong continued to wander through the market area, stopping only to purchase a meal from a nearby vendor. Not finding anything especially interesting there, she walked to a more secluded area.OOC: @Kal Grochi: So do you mind if Riversong meets up with the group after they get out of the cave?

IC: ReaverShe called to Emotia and Tillian 'I'm going to stay with the Mark Bearers.' She almost felt sorry for Emotia, leaving her, but she quickly pushed that thought out of her head. She didn't deserve her pity. Or her friendship. She was home with the Mark Bearers. She turned to Yuru, cracked her neck, did a few stretches, and said 'So where do we start?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Surale"Yeah, apparently Turaga Onewa was kidnapped! And the kidnappers destroyed the Po-Koro Guard HQ!" Surale heard an Onu-Matoran tell a Ga-Matoran.Hmm...she thought. That may be something worth investigating. Though she hated the desert, a chance to go on an adventure, such as in the old days, would be a refreshing change. Her mind made up, Surale ran to the edge of the water and dove in. With incredibly speed, she began swimming toward Po-Wahi.OOC: Surale to Po-Wahi

Edited by Jinklemeister

IC: Emotia - Leaving -Emotia felt her heart sink when Reaver said she was staying. "See...see you in Ko-koro..." She called from the surfboard as she and Tillian left. Destiny followed Tillian back to Ta-koro. OOC: Emotia and Destiny (Skyra's Kahu) to Ta-Wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara looked up with a worried look on her face. "What?"IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank watched as Reaver and Yuru sized each other up. He wasn't too worried about what might happen. The two had a mutual respect for each other, and cared enough for each other not to kill the other for no reason.Arekule.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - ClearingThe Toa of plantlife watched neutrally as Tillian and Emotia sailed off towards- if he'd heard right -Ko-Wahi. Two less people in the way."So, Tank," he turned to said Mark-Bearer, "are we going to start our mission?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: Anthyn's face turned from one of spite to one of twisted amusement as Raxa finished speaking. She turned her gaze to Savina's cowering frame, delicate and fragile, and smirked. "My little toa-pet?" she said in fascination. "Well, since you have christened her so, I shall -- how do you say it? -- Take her under my wing." She laughed lightly at her pun, though it was a personal hilarity that she didn't expect anyone else to laugh to; their stoic faces didn't faze her."As for your friends, yes, go on and check on them. I'm sure that even without their souls and power they may still be able to live. Just know this: If any of you decide to one day act upon your revenge," she said, pointing a wing at Soundblaster, Salvinn and Tehlin, "remember that I have most of you here." She held her hands on her breast, her heart. They all knew what that meant: She understood those pitiful people as much as they understood themselves. It was a fearful prospect to them that a being none could comprehend held unlimited sway on their very existence, able to use their own emotions and traits against them because, after all, right then she was more them than they were.Anthyn quickly snatched Savina with predatory quickness and vanished in a flurry of white plumage. But her speech, although short, left an impact. Most notably, even with the fearful Savina vanishing from Salvinn's radar, the fear in the area and within Salvinn himself was so thick that his weakness remained; hope was nowhere to be seen for them so long as Anthyn lived.****Anthyn held Savina firmly in her grasp, rocking the toa to and fro as her wings beat, but despite the heart-quickening flight, precariously held by her arms above rocks and trees that darted to the back of her Savina felt merely excited, as if being in the Valkyr's company somehow enthralled her and granted her bravery. Those were the feelings Anthyn could feel coming from Savina, at any rate -- coming from her.After the quick and furious flight, Anthyn stopped, setting the toa down on a sliver of a beach in a cove, far away from prying eyes and plying ships. She folded her wings behind her into a sort of feathery cape and turned her Mahiki on, and in an instant, the two stowed wings vanished as if absorbed into Anthyn's back.

Edited by James Lester

IC: Savina - A Beach somewhere -The flight had been exhilarating to say the least. Even after Anthyn had landed and put her down on the beach, Savina was almost in a giggling fit. Her fear was for now, forgotten. "That was...exciting." She said with a smile. She sat herself down on the beach, still quite tired from the ritual, but she seemed to be a little more alive than before.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Nothing," said Angelus, massaging his temples. "Just...just thinking."I should have gotten better sleep last night...The dream had perturbed him beyond anything he had ever felt, even against the Mark Bearers. Seeing an entire lifetime flash before his eyes was disturbing: knowing that it could still actually happen was even moreso."I'm fine," he repeated a bit shakily, shaking his head. "Want some breakfast?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: @Kal Grochi: So do you mind if Riversong meets up with the group after they get out of the cave?

OOC: I think he's currently neglecting the suicide squad. I'll answer for him: you could join but unless you really don't feel like having high risk of your character dying, don't :P IC: MinfuThis time, Minfu kicked whoever was leading this blasted group in the shin."Yo, we goin' or not?!"

IC: Tehlin"Yeah, I'm a friend of her," the toa of Plantlife said, before pointing up to where Savina and Anthyn had disappeared, "And she went with the winged creature up there."Trying to restore some of his Elemental Power, Tehlin was absorbing the plant life from the area. But, because plants weren't heat or cold, like in the elements of fire and ice; it was taking a while.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:Yup.IC:Pearl"Mr. Soundblaster, can we go now? This guy is annoying." Pearl said, before pulling out a fruit and handing it to Soundblaster. "Oh, and I brought you a fruit, since you had your soul ripped out. I figured that'd make you feel better."

IC-Raxa:Raxa scowled when the Valkyr flew off. He didn't trust that thing, nor the words it said. He didn't really trust anybody, though. He shrugged, and picked Salvinn back up, and carried him over to Ryllia and set him down."Alright, you two," he said, pointing to Tehlin and Soundblaster, "Tell me what happened during this 'ritual' of yours. Now." He frowned down at them.OOC: Yes, Hahli, you can join up with us after we get out from out little spot.IC-Gastarad:"Alright, so everbody agrees to follow me?" Gastarad said, done with his explanation. "Good, it is settled. Let us depart." Gandomir, however, had more to say."Gastarad," he said, catching the elder's attention with a grave look on his face, "One does not simply walk into Mangai. More than Rahi guard its gates, and there is evil there that does not sleep. Makuta's dark eye watches all." He paused, looking around at the others. "It is a barren place, of fire, shadow, and death, where the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." He buried his head in his hands."Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly."Daeglorath, however, stood and looked at Gandomir. "Do you not understand what he has said?" He asked angrily. "This is the only way to stop him-we must route out his supporters, and then destroy him!""Calm, all of you," Athagorn said. "We must leave, we can not stay." He looked over to Grantuur. "Take hold of these villagers," he said, and stood. He followed Gastarad as the elder Toa left by another route from the one they came, that would lead them near Ga-Koro. The others followed.OOC: Yes, I added in that quote. I had to.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster smiled weakly. "Thanks, Pearl." Then he frowned sadly. "But we might have to continue our adventure without Davina. She had something she had to do."Then his hollow eyes glinted with an unknown emotion. "But we will see her again. And her friend, too."Soundblaster looked at Raxa. "It's a long story. You have time?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Raxa:"If we don't," Raxa said gravely, "We'll make time." He frowned. "If we don't know how this Valkyr came into being, we won't know how best to stop her. We need any information we can get.""Raxa," Ryllia said, looking the Toa in the eye, "Calm down. We have to take care of them first, then we can hear the story." She glared at the unflinching Toa of Crystal."I don't think we have time for that," he said, glaring back at Ryllia. "For all we know, other Valkyr might be coming into being as we speak. I'm going to have to know all I can, so that I can tell the tur-" He was cut off by Ryllia."No," Ryllia said to him. "He doesn't need to know about this. He probably already does, anyways. But keep him out.""He's our best chance to stop this threat!" Raxa said angrily. "He'd be able to take these Valkyr out without a second thought, he's done things like this before!""Either do this yourself," Ryllia said, "Or run off to some hole of yours. Which will it be?"Raxa looked torn for a moment, then he looked away. "Fine," he growled, "But I'll still take this on my way, alright?"OOC: A bit o' character development there. Hope ya liked the argument.

profiles i guess

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster was quiet a moment. Then, he weakly made his way over to Pearl and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to turn out this way." That is strike three against you, Anthyn the Valkyr. You made Pearl upset.Soundblaster looked at Raxa. "I'll tell you what I know, but there is one still alive that knows more. One of the summoners, a Matoran called Nixie, is still alive. She ran shortly after Anthyn's appearance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SalvinnYes, there it was the unknown thing he had been seeking. It was coming from Toa next him. Once more his mark began to glow ever so slightly, giving him the strength to stand. Anavel. Right, that person was still in the cave, and he was supposed to help her. Struggling to walk, like a newborn taking their first, tender steps, Salvinn slowly began making his way to the cave.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Well, you guys had a posting spree.IC: Kirian & Co, Ga-KoroKirian nodded. "Thanks. I try my best." He said akwardly, clearly unsure how to deal with encouragment.Over in the building's corner, Hajia had began to breathe deeply, a sign of sleep. "So what did you three do for so long?" Kirian asked.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife saw the Vortixx stand up and walk over to the cave. By now Tehlin had enough elemental energy to do something useful, and he did, creating plants that pushed him up off the ground into a standing position.Tehlin stumbled over to the Vortixx and said, "Hey, wait up..."IC:Gravity"Hmm.... Lets see..." I said, "Well, first we went for a swim with some Tekea sharks and Temple Squid, I got to see what it was like being a purple skark, Hound got attacked by a giant Temple Squid, Hajia almost drowned," And gave me a really long hug... "Hmm... Hound killed the squid and we took it back to shore. Then Hound went to sell the squid and Hajia and I grabbed something to eat. Hound got a lot of widgets for the Rahi and we came back here.""Oh, wait, yeah; on our way we met an Ash bear, a Toa of Water, a Toa who thought he was a Rahi, and a massive mountain that called himself a Toa."I leaned back onto the couch. "Thats pretty much it."OOC: My memory just got a workout. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Wow, a lot happens every time I stop posting for a couple days :P imma send Vacir back your way, Tehlin and co.IC: Vacir mentally berated himself in frustration. He had searched for Tehlin and the others, hoping they would be able to help him find his way to other regions of the island. Vacir knew much better than to venture into the unknown without at least one companion, considering his lack of knowledge concerning the topography of Mata Nui's various regions. Having no luck in locating anyone he recognized, Vacir began to walk along the shoreline, keeping his focus inland for signs of a group. Tehlin and the others couldn't have gone far, Vacir reasoned, and they were doubtless in a group of some size at this point.