Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Garren looked in shock. "But how could-" it was time for wondering later. The snake lashed out, his head open. Garren flipped, his head barely missing the toa's own. Garren grabbed a hand hold, then let go suddenly when he realized he had gripped the empty eye socket. He landed on the ground, suprised at what he had found. "He has a weak spot!" Right in the middle of the forehead, a bright green spot appeared. Garren climbed a tree while the snake was distracted, then dived. His claws hit directly in the middle of the snake's fore head. It would probably cleave the snake's head in two, but he had no hopes.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"Come now, would you rather have your friend be buried as he was, or would you rather he be lying here on the floor, in a puddle of cold coffee?" Vitiate held out his hand. It glew for a moment, and a blast of plasma flew out-he prevented it from harming everybody, though it blinded them enough that they became distracted, and Vitiate left.Once the cloud of plasma cleared, Vitiate would already be walking down the beach towards where Jaron had been buried.The claws punched into the snake's cold skull. The snake writhed, throwing Garren off and into a tree, though the death blow had already been dealt. The multitude of snakes retreated into their holes, hissing, as their patriarch and father died.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kulamus looked around his cell. He thought he saw an opening big enough to slip through in the bars. He tried it, and it worked. Leaving the cell, he then walked into the village. Knowing he needed to leave Ga-Wahi, he walked toward Po-Wahi.OOC: Kulamus to Po-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:VangThe Humanoid Reptilian hurried through the marketplace, bumping into multiple people as he headed towards the blacksmith's shop. He soon reached the blacksmith, and entered, closing the door behind him. "What can I do for you?" The blacksmith asked Vang. "I'm looking for a... Sword." Vang replied, instantly noting where the blacksmith kept all his store's money, and where he kept his personal money. The blacksmith's personal money was hanging from his side, while the store's money was behind the counter. "A sword?" The blacksmith turned around, and headed towards a wall with tons of swords hanging from it. "Can you be a bit specific? There's Katana, Rapiers, Broadswords, Claymores..." As the blacksmith was talking, Vang slowly reached out with his tail, and grasped the blacksmith's coin purse. He then proceeded to steal the store's money in the same fashion. The blacksmith turned around, having finished his tale of all the different swords he had to sell. "So which one do you want?" Vang tapped his chin in mock thought. "Which ones are better suited for somebody who uses speed more than strength?" The blacksmith turned around and started listing off his faster swords, as Vang quietly slipped away."Oi! Croc! Yuan! Barth!" Vang called, coin purses filled to the brim with widgets hanging from his hips. "Where did they go off too?" He mumbled under his breath.OOC:Vang, part of the Akranid group, open for interaction.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: CrocUnlike his thief of a friend Vang, the pouches full of widgets hanging at his sides but mostly stored in Croc's bag were earned rather than stolen, preferring the thought of honest, hard but paying work over theft. That and the meat he just finished selling belonged to a Takea shark which nearly chomped the life out of him so it had better been well worth it. Bored with a little coin to spare, the Akrainid hurried through the marketplace towards an area famous for competition between rough fisherman where they showcased their catches, compared boats and other activities they took pleasure in.Despite being a generally calm person, Croc felt at home here and enjoyed the ruckus filling the atmosphere, finding the whole place quite festive really. Suddenly, a chorus of cheers erupted from a crowd of men, different species alike, surrounding what appeared to be two stools and a barrel at the centre with a bulky Skakdi sat with a smug look on his face. Hobbling over, he eventually found himself sitting on the opposite stool as he was forced into it with taunts, cheers, pushing, hopeful looks and people already beginning to bid their money. The two men set their elbows down on the flat surface of the barrel and the voices of their peers signalled the beginning of an arm wrestling matchOOC: Croc somewhat open for interaction. Anyone can take note of this.

IC: Garren breathed, coughing and sputtering as he slowly slid to the ground. He had apparently crushed his ribs when he hit the tree, and it seemed that one was dislocated. Reaching in with his mask, he set the joint straight, not letting anything but a grunt of pain escape him. He continued on his way, following the small, broken limbs that Vitiate had broken in his trek across the forest.OOC: Sorry about the BZPRPG News post, I didn't realize that was what you meant.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - ForestKearrstrun turned around behind him to make sure everybody was still with him, "We're here."Tank looked up at the cliff wall before him, "This wall?"Kearrstrun turned around and shoved aside some vines to reveal an odd triangular shape with a series of circles and lines. He quickly, with the use of his Kakama, flipped and ran his fingers along the shapes, moving them about until a loud clicking sound was heard. The image moved apart and a small door pushed itself open.Kearrstrun stepped inside and smacked his fist against the wall, somehow revealing light stones. He signaled for Tank to lead the way down the hallway.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tillian (Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi)Tillian made his way up next to Tank and drew his Rahkshi staff, looking around."All this place is missing is the golden idol and the giant bolder, huh?" he asked the Mark Bearer of Pain.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Deusui and Zacax"Jeez no one likes o talk to us huh?" Zacax asked,"People here are just busy," Deusui said leaving the fruit cart and Zacax following.(feel free for interaction with these guys)

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Skyra - Arekule's Lab, Ga-Wahi -I looked around as we walked down the hallway, light stones lighting the way. "Kinda dusty in here." IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia snapped out of her daze, as she was thinking about the whole incident before hand, she was hoping that Tillian and Skyra would be back soon. "Yeah, we might as well, no point in just sitting around doing nothing!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Praggos:"You can't expect much else," Praggos said, looking around for any signs of traps or dangerous chemical deposits. There were none-Arekule must have kept everything rather clean before he disappeared...Or changed, Praggos thought, glancing over to Tank...who he'd been jostled behind by Tillian and Dalia.

profiles i guess

IC: Reaver'Okay, let's head to the bar.....that just burnt down.' She hung her arms limply. 'Really? Great bloody timing, world!' She turned to Emotia and Labelle, smiling stupidly. 'Hey, we'll head to the bar where me and Emotia first met. I wonder if that window's been fixed yet...'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Oreius)The Ta-Matoran continued to wander theough Ga-Koro looking and listening for information. It felt like a wild Rama chase, but it was better than nothing.Eventually, his feet carried him to the marketplace, where an enthusiastic crowd milled around two beings, their arms propped up on a barrel between them. One was a Skakdi, and the other was a reptilian creature that Oreius vaguely recalled as an Akrainid. The Skakdi was confident and brash, and looked to be the reinging champion, while his opponent, in contrast, was quiet and calm.Oreius knew he didn't exactly have the time to be standing around watching stuff like this, but his curiosity got the better of him. He subtly nudged his way through the crowd until he was at the forefront, the match about to start only a few feet in front of him.

IC: Reaver'Ahh, there it is,' sh called out, pointing to the bar, one window boarded over. 'Hmm, guess not.' Leading the group inside, she sat down at a table and called over the bartender. 'You two order, I'll sort out my own drink.' She said, grinning maliciously at Emotia, reminiscing back to when she drank a mug of her own blood.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zacax and Deusui, "let's get going to Po-Wahi," Zacax said"if I recall you are wanted by some people?" Deusui asked,Zacax got on his boat and readied to go off, "exactly, get more info on Zyke,"OoC:(Zacax and Deusui back to Po-Wahi)

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Beatha:Beatha looked at Havon carefully, making sure the Toa wasn't lying. Beatha wasn't happy from what he found."Come with me, lad," he said, putting the saya over his Nagamaki blade. "This isn't the best place to discuss what's happened."

profiles i guess

OOC: Dang it, totally forgot about something I wanted to do while Salamander was at the bar.It has to do with his name being used in an alcoholic beverage without his consent and as many lawyers as I can find. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander wasn't exactly thrilled when the group decided to immediately make its way to the lab of this "Arekule", and what little enthusiasm he had was only diminished when they actually arrived at the place. He remembered mockingly comparing the creator of the Mark Bearers to a mad scientist back at the bar, but now that he saw how the lab was hidden he realized that he might have not been far off the mark. Of course, anyone that would have created these things had to have been at least a little crazy...The so-called leader of the group, Yuru, seemed to have still not made up his mind as to who would get the mark. Salamander wasn't sure how he felt about that. On one hand, it meant he wouldn't have to deal with any of the problems that seemed to occur to those with Marks, but he was also rather curious to see what would happen if he was given one. The prospect of essentially replacing Utu also intrigued hm; he wanted to know what he would do if placed in a similar situation as Utu had been in. No, he needed to know. He needed to know that he and Utu hadn't been so similar after all.After all, Utu was dead, and Salamander had no intention of following his lead.

Lacertus

IC: ReaverShe quickly jumped up from the table, ran to the bar, and came back carrying a whole tray of shot glasses. She poured herself, Emotia, and Labelle a dozen shots of Salamander's each. 'And now, we begin,' she said, taking the first shot of what was sure to be a fun night.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk had experienced just about the farthest thing from a good night's sleep imaginable. Though he tossed and turned all night and muttered in his sleep, when he awoke he remembered nothing, only a feeling of fear. Looking about the room and not spotting the hut's caretaker, he roused himself and stepped from the bed. Hopefully she would be back soon and he could begin his studies on the history and makeup of this land.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: CrocUnlike most of his kind, Croc was built like a bear and appeared just as menacing as one too. Among his fellow Akrainids, he'd be considered a tank, one of the biggest brawns out there but among others, that wasn't the case for his species were comparatively weaker to others, muscle or no. As the two men sat there, arms shaking in their struggle for victory, faces contorted and eyes focused, Croc's strength slowly began to fail him and his arm fell back slightly. His opponent's smug look reappeared accompanied by a vicious smile and more shouts from the crowd, egging the two on.Of course, if there was one thing Croc didn't want to be, it was disappointment and with people betting on him and such, he pushed himself to his very limits and forced the Skakdi's arm back with renewed vigour, now gaining the upper hand. How long they both stayed in that position escaped them in the moment, feeling like an eternity for their arms, begging them to give up. Which one did in fact. Cheers, hooting and groans erupted again when the savage grinner's arm lay flat on the table with the scaly Akrainid's arm over it. Sighing in relief, Croc sat there, watching people giving each other widgets, tapping him on the bag and whatnot. Just as he stood up, the crowd chanted "Again!" repetitively, urging their new champion for another round."All right, all right!" he said, a smile forming on his lips while he sat back down. With that said, men began talking amongst themselves and taunting them into being what would possibly be Croc's new victim or this round's new victim. One lone Ta-Matoran in the crowd had the bad luck of being pushed the front, earning the laughs and cheers of many, jeering him to entertain them with an amusing match.OOC: Feel free to have Oreius decline :P

IC: YuanYuan walked into the marketplace, and did his best to ignore the stares directed toward him. After all, Akrainids aren't well known, even in these times.With a sigh, he located and empty space, and deposited his heavy pack. Reaching in, he started to withdraw various blocks of wood and posts. Once everything had been removed, he began to assemble the parts. Fifteen minutes later he was done, and the empty space had been transformed a small, outdoor shop. A weapons rack stood in a corner for larger weapons, a table to the front and side of the Akrainid for small arms. Another to his right.And finally, dead center before the lizard-like being was an empty table from which he could sell his wares. Yuan stood in the middle of this scene, his arms crossed, as he watched for potential customers.OOC: Yuan open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG