Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Lux Saran](Restaurant, Ga-Koro, Ga-Wahi)Lux shrugged, with a small smile at Hakilve's words, "I guess you're right. Besides, it could've been a lot worse. I managed to get out of it with my dignity intact"Settling down into a chair, the Matoran quickly ordered some food and drinks for him and the Toa, noting the the stares and snickers coming from around the room, most likely stemming from his earlier outburst."Well, most of my dignity, anyway," he amended.IC: [Rynekk Simul](Casa Juturna, Shore, Ga-Wahi)Rynekk paused for a moment, as if trying to digest what was going on, "Wha...Oh, a battle! No problem, ma'am!"Channeling his Toa power into creating a boulder in the air before him, the warrior mentally hurled it at their attacker (Ryker).-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)Tawara squinted at the Toa of Gravity. "Yeah, I think you're tellin' the truth." Ignoring Kitsune's confusion, the Ni-Matoran swiveled around to face Briani. "And how about you? Are you plannin' to murder one of us in our sleep? Or all of us? Or another person? I just want to know what sort of company I'm in." There was a hint of a tremor in the Matoran's voice, barely audible but nonetheless present.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Briani, Ga-Koro"I'm a doctor." Briani said, pausing to consider how to word the rest. "I know half of the people on this islands, from the richest to the poorest, from the cruelest to the kindest. I don't know how else to describe myself. Words are not the best way to display a soul; Actions reveal. So think about what you've seen me do and create a mental image of me from that."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Right. And, of course, I already know 'bout Jikal -- " Tawara turned towards the Ni-Toa " -- he has a murderous lunatic holed up in his head.""Sorry if that conversation was awkward," said Tawara, though she didn't seem sorry at all. "I just wanted to know who I'm talking to. If, for example, one of 'em was goin' to stick a knife between my ribs if I hung around too long. But I guess you pass." The look in her eyes, a mixture of fear, anger, and suspicion, challenged any of them to come forth with that knife.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Oh course they have toes, Gravs!Two big, honkin' ones on each foot!IC: [Lux Saran](Restaurant, Ga-Koro, Ga-Wahi)Lux chuckled softly, "Yeah, I suppose so...""Anyway," he continued as their food was delivered, "Pointless to worry about now. Let's eat!"And without another word, the Matoran dug into his meal, any thoughts of dignity or embarrassment erased from his mind.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Oh right. *face-palm*:PIC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone just shook his head and grinned, before starting on his food as well. Just not as... fast as Lux. Still, he hadn't eaten in a while and the food tasted good.It didn't take long for the two to finish their meals, and Hakilve leaned back in his once he was finished.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Johan and KyeThe two Toa walked into the village, looking around, "Look at this place Kye," Johan said,"Yep it sure is pretty,"OOC: Johan and Kye open for interaction

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun sped into the lab and dropped all the materials Angelus gave him onto the table next to the sleeping Tuara. By now Tank had already cleaned up everything on the floor and rearranged everything on the shelves, organized just as they once were."Here's everything he used, but there's a catch;" Tank turned from his organizing to face The Assistant, "We need another entity to replace Iris in Tuara's mind. And yours if you're interested."Tank shuffled a couple books against the wall of the shelf, second to the top, "I supposed we'll have to find somebody. Iris can't take more people for himself. It's too dangerous.""And we need Dorian's journal to figure out how to do it."Tank turned around totally, his brow lowered questioningly, "Angelus didn't have it?"Kearrstrun shook his head, speaking almost immediately, "Salamander has it."Tank mulled that over in his head for a moment, he didn't know Salamander well enough to really know him, but something told him that Salamander would be at least interested in the nature of Kearrstrun's visit. Why he wanted the journal."Can you find him?"Kearrstrun smiled a little, "I can find anybody."Tank nodded, "Good, see if you can get it from him. I'll figure out who's going to replace Iris."Before he turned around again, Kearrstrun was already gone.First place to check would have to be Ga-Koro. Despite the... Recent... Incident at the now destroyed bar, Salamander wasn't likely to have left the village. He seemed way too laid back to care whether or not he'd be confronted for his actions. Besides, the best place to look for somebody was the last place they were seen.After sprinting around a couple blocks, he stopped on the roof of a hut, scanning the area carefully. He looked for a hooded Toa, red within the crowd. After spotting a Toa he thought was Salamander, he jumped down from his perch into an alley, whipping back into the street.He rested his hand on the Toa's shoulder, "Salamander?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

ICLara got up of her rock, rejuvenated, and stretched for a few seconds. Her shoulders still ached a bit, but what could you do? This was her job. Lara got under the huge, heavy pack, and stood up, heaving the think onto her back. She took a second, and then continued onward through the grassy inland plains of Ga-Wahi towards Ta-Koro, and the Onu-Wahi tunnel.OOC Open for interaction, just to be clear.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC(Jofor Gera [Walking: Ga-Koro streets])

Ah, it's a wonderful day. The sun is shining, children are laughing, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore is hitting my eardrums. It seems as if everyone doesn't have a care in the world. Just spend the entire day relaxing and having fun.Oh, why is everyone so blind?They are merely cluttering up the island with their foolish selves. They must be eliminated, the island must be at peace. I cannot stop until I finish my job.So, I walk as I try to find my next target. A murder or two a night was my limit. It takes a toll on one if you try for three or more. I like keeping a nice even number of two for my kill count.Oh, there's someone who would do nicely...OOC: Jofor open for interaction.-Mef Man

IC: Kye and Johan"Excuse me," Kye said to Jofor, "Know where we can locate-find an inn?""Yea do ya?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Salamander"The one and only."Turning around, Salamander found the one called Kearstrun standing before him. The other Toa was as scrawny as ever, but the sense of urgency in his eyes prevented Salamander from making a quip about how he really needed to eat more often. "You seem to be in a bit of a rush, so I'll just get to the point. What do you need, Kearstrun?"

Lacertus

IC(Daylah Valhallvria [Talking to Yarre: Ga-Koro])

(Jofor Gera [Talking to Kye and Johan: Ga-Koro streets])

"I'm fine, thank you," Daylah replies while laughing slightly. This being was full of energy. Maybe he would be able to give her a job. "And how are you? My name is Daylah, by the way. Daylah Valhallvira," she adds, a bit of a prideful tone coming from her mouth. How she loved her last name...Jofor turns toward Kye and his friend. It looked as if two travellers were asking for direction."There's an inn down the street," Jofor explains; pointing his left hand gracefully toward a specific building a few blocks down the road. He looks back toward the two, before an idea came to his mind.Two beings, just how I like them."But, you could come with me," the Toa points out; smiling as he speaks. "I have a nice pair of beds that will do nicely for you two and I won't charge as much as those stuffy inn clerks down the street."-Mef Man

IC: Kye and Johan"The catch?" Kye asked,"If it's a hoax," Johan said pulling out his pickaxe.

IC: Kye and Johan"Nah we are just kiddin, lead us to it!" Kye said gleefully,"Yea we like to joke," Johan said

IC: Kye and Johan"Aaaaannnddd he is scared..." Kye said,"We need to work on our people skills," Johan said,

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara's mouth curled upwards in an ironic smile. "As you know, I'm a peasant from..." The Matoran stopped talking. Then a look of dawning recognition entered her eyes. "Goara Nui. Right. Y'know, I almost forgot that..." Tawara appeared worried. "I'm a Matoran of Lightning. My goals are to survive, to..." Here she trailed off before continuing, "As for homicidal tendencies, I've killed by accident, again as you know. Can't guarantee it won't happen again, but I will do my best to avoid it."OOC: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition (sorry).Also, apparently it's illegal for a character to remember anything about his/her origins if s/he came from anywhere outside Mata Nui. I suppose I'll have Tawara slowly forget it unless someone comes to correct me again, since I think a retcon would be too jarring.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kye and JohanThe two walked to the inn, the place was pretty, and very soothing.

IC: Sontarok

As Sontarok was walking through Ga-Koro's streets, he noticed Jofor. "Who are you?" he asked, noticing that he appeared to be moving quickly.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Jofor Gera [Talking to Sontarok: Ga-Koro streets])

Jofor's hand reached toward his sword as he wheeled around; facing Sontarok."Oh, I'm sorry," Jofor replies; hand making it's way back to his side. "I...thought you were someone else. Name's Jofor. If you're a native here in Ga-Koro, you've probably heard of me. I hang around the academy."-Mef Man

IC: SontarokSontarok, noticing that the being appeared to be on edge, responded. "I believe I have heard your name. You appear to be nervous. Might I ask why?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Jofor Gera [Talking to Sontarok: Ga-Koro streets])

"Those two back there," Jofor replies while pointing toward the street. "One thought it was funny to pull a weapon on me. I'd rather get as far away from them as possible."I'll get around to eliminating them just like I'll get to you as well.-Mef Man

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric let the punch hit him. He could have stopped it. His arms had been freed. But no, he didn't attempt to seize Agni's fist. That would be the Toa of fire's prize for being such a dandy guy. Standing, he looked right into Valria's eyes."I guess I need to remind you all that if any part of the deal goes wrong on my side, Kuyre dies."
IC: (Valria)"And I need to remind if you have any intentions of stabbing us in the back, I'll rip yours out." Valria growled. "You're lucky I don't make you kiss the ground till they return."Valria hated being caught in a position like this but it put her in that position of valuing a friend's life over Justice. What would Kuyre have done? Could he have the will to let her die so no else got hurt. Or did he love her so much that he'd willing let the Toa that been responsible for so much misery in their lives. This two ideas raged inside of her as she glared at the Toa of Lightning in front of her. Kill him and spare the world of his torments or spare Kuyre of his illness and set Telric loose on the world once again. Next time she found him she'd kill him, the smug snake. He constantly thought he was going to win, that things were going to his way. Well one day he'd find a blade shoved through his chest or worse he'd wake up in some dark cave or hunt and then Valria would have her way with him. This frightened her, how close to the edge of a monster she danced. Her fury was justified, he was like a child playing sick games. This is what she told herself but she was much closer to that edge than she had ever been in her life.IC: (Tarkis)"Babe, it was just a suggestion but yes I'll be cleaning up." Tarkis set the dishes aside and walked to the bathroom, the door closing softly. There was once again that sound of air being pushed out a shower-head of sorts. This went on for about 15 minutes before Tarkis reappeared in a white t-shirt, the sunglasses and sunscreen he had bought from Gamelia."Alright lead the way, you know Ga-Koro the best." Tarkis said, shrugging a bit.IC: (Hari)"Naona's gonna probably gonna order me to her side. Probably to keep me away from you or you away from me, ah, I don't really know. Luckily though, that isn't right now." Hari smiled. "So got a place in mind, Krayn. Maybe shoot the breeze and swim for a bit."OOC: Yeah, I know Krayzikk is gone right now but I'm replying to him anyway.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: RitA lone figure stepped onto the docks of Ga, smiling internally at the bustle of life that went around here, of course on the outside my cold and unemotional air was still up. Still unlike many of my fellow Ko-Koronans, I rather enjoyed the peaceful seas of Ga far more than the frozen wasteland of Ko. Something about the sea just felt right to me. Maybe I was born the wrong element. Still I wasn't here for sightseeing, I had come here to find a way to help out, evidently many misfortunes had recently befallen the Matoran, and I wished to figure out a way to help. That was my reason for arriving here on a boat, to make a difference.Of course it had been a long journey, and I was a bit tired, perhaps it would be best to find an Inn first. Yeah that probably would be for the best, I decided, thus setting off to find some folks to question about a near by Inn. After all any sailors here, would probably just recommend some cheesy lower class Inn, and I for one had broke my back enough on this trip. I just wanted one night a little more comfortable, without roaches infesting the place.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg