Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Decaia: The Daedra's conversation was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on a nearby door. Decaia looked quizzically at it. Taking a moment to put his public mask together again, Toa 'Caidae' pushed his chair away from the table and stood up, approaching the closed entrance. Opening it, he was met by the sight of an aged Toa, as well as several other beings, none of whom he recognized.

"Hi," he said brightly, leaning against the side of the door. "Can I help you?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Khalrak (Bar, Inn, Ga-Koro)I watch the hero leave, keys in hand. I picture him arriving in my room.Now, the first thing he'll do is search the place. He's not going to find anything terribly interesting in the drawers or cupboards; a picture or two of me, a collection of rather unusual hats (everyone needs a hobby).Under the bed? Now, that's where things get interesting...That's where I keep the bodies.C'mon, I had you going for a second there. Admit it.Nah, under the bed is clean too. I keep my supplies in an apartment in Onu-Koro, and my pistol on me at all times. You never know when you're going to need one.I keep sipping my drink -- I won't try leaving 'til it's done. Don't need to draw any unnecessary suspicion.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC - Decaia: "Huh... Sure, why not?" Decaia stepped back, allowing the group of beings to enter. As they did, he looked at Ketan and the others, who were observing the new arrivals curiously, and shrugged, closing the door behind them.

Wonder what this could be about... he thought, eying the two Skakdi guards with a reasonable (for a regular Toa) amount of suspicion and interest.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC (Echelon)

The aged Toa, the Turaga, and the Vortixx stepped inside, followed by the two hulking Skakdi. As the Toa of Water shut the door, the old Toa surveyed each of the beings in the room in turn, his mild eyes resting on each of them. Paragons of justice, they seemed, the epitome of heroism and valour. But there was something in the aged Toa's eyes that was...different.

Behind him, the two Skakdi went limp, slumping against the walls.

"Tell me, 'Toa Arete'..." he said, "does the word Daedra mean anything to you?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(Khijow)(Ga-Koro; outside of Ga-Koro hospital)

Khijow slowly turns around to face Miha. The being had accused him of wearing elderly clothes. ...Really?

"Excuse me, Miss, but this isn't something that a Turaga would wear," Khijow replies. "This was a hand tailored suit, made in Po-Koro by one of the best seamstresses you'd ever meet in your life."

-Mef Man

IC:Miha ~Outside of Ga-Koro Hospital~

"That's not very impressive." Miha said, sizing up the suit, tie, the extremely unnecessarily fancy pants and boots, and the white shirt. "In fact, why do you even bother wearing those? Armor's much more practical. It keeps you from getting killed, while those..." She gestured at Khijow's unusual wardrobe. "Just make you a bigger target."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)

"Well, you know, I, uh...I drank a lot of bourbon when I thought you were dead," Tillian mumbled, embarrassed looking, determined to stare directly into Skyra's eyes: he could tell his best friend was having the exact same problem. "Stumbled a lot. Tripped a lot. Got cut a lot."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Khijow was dumbfounded. Was this girl for real? She seemed like one of the characters from the plays that the Ga-Korians would sometimes perform. A crazy, random girl who didn't realize how insane she sounded.

"I wasn't planning on getting killed," explains Khijow will clear sarcasm plagueing his voice. "So, don't worry about me. These clothes are much more practical for my taste."

Wait. Why am I wasting my time on this girl?

"Look. I came to see a doctor. And, unless you're a doctor, then it looks as if I have no business with you." It was clear that Khijow didn't want any part of the lady. He was a man of business and luxury (mainly luxury) and he wasn't in the mood to discuss clothing with a perfect stranger. Karz, a person like her talking to a person like him, she should be paying him to have this conversation. Better yet, she should be paying him to even be in his prescense.

-Mef Man

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -

"I see..." I began. Tillian's explanation seemed somewhat sketchy to me, I'd see him drunk before and he'd never gotten this hurt because of it, still, he probably had been distraught over my apparent death so I had to factor that in. I decided to just drop it for now, thinking this hard hurt too much with my brain struggling to work right with a concussion, I had been quite cleverly leaning against a crate so my apparent lack of balance wouldn't be that noticeable.

I found myself unable to think of what to say now, the whole situation was incredibly awkward, Liara hadn't spoken up yet either. There was a lot I needed to say, but where to start? Now that I thought about it, it was probably kind of important that I mentioned that that 'doctor' who suggested the Iden-swap in the first place was actually an insane Makuta worshiper....yeah that was probably something they should know. "You know that doctor who had me use the Iden? Well um, it turns out he really wasn't the kind of doctor I thought he was..."

IC: Havon - Outside Hospital, Ga-koro -

Havon blinked a few times as he noticed a young looking Le-matoran...was that? Yes, yes it was! Miha! He started to run toward her. "Miha! You're okay!"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Oh, sorry, Snelly. Forgot a Tairel post.

IC(Tairel)

(Ga-Koro; following Havon)

The flying experience was one of the best things Tairel had ever done. The feeling of the wind blowing into his mask and how weightless you felt. It was an amazing feeling.

But, now the Toa was back on the ground and following Havon. Apparently, he had found some Matoran by the name of Miha.

-Mef Man

IC - Decaia: A bolt of mental alarm flashed through Decaia's head, though he did not show any outward signs of this. Instead, he merely raised an eyebrow. "Daedra? Is that some kind of fancy dish or something?" he joked. Looking at Ketan, he shrugged, more seriously adding, "I've been out for a while... Is it something we know about?"

Meaning, how shall we answer? he mentally elaborated, in a droll tone. Of course we know. But... how could this Toa? And how this might influence the public if word were to get out... Well, I suppose I'll have to wait and see--this is in our leader's hands, not mine.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Veros

The Ga-Matoran snatched the fragments of Lara's mask and turned around, a gesture essentially saying "Get out of my house." I raised my hood silently and turned, not wanting to face Lara's family, or Atonal. My hands balled into fists, I pushed the door out of my way and started walking away, trying not to break down. I came all this way...for nothing. Not even thanks. I tried to save her. I couldn't. I shouldn't have said that. Why did I say that?! I stopped near the Marine HQ, and watched Matoran and others pass by on their own journeys.

Atonal did say this was the place to find information...no. I'm not ready. Not yet. I need to...I need to leave. Go out into the Wahi. Wander. And then come back when I'm not...fragile. When I'm not unstable.

I opened my hand, which had one of the fragments of Lara's mask. With some sleight-of-hand I was able to snatch it from the Ga-Matoran. I looked at it, feeling its texture, remembering her. She was the Matoran at the wrong place, at the wrong time. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I put the fragment in my pouch and took a deep breath, tears having formed on my face unconsciously.

This isn't like that time before. Ga-Koro still stands. Its people still live. The one that took Lara's life was captured and jailed, punished for his crimes.

Life persists. It's over now...finished.

Edited by AlchemistMayCry

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Atonal]

Atonal stood there for a second or so longer, and soon turned to take his leave quietly. He knew that his presence was a detriment to the lady's mourning, and would keep out of her business from now on. The bearers of bad news would always be treated harshly by those they delivered said news to; he should know - he too had lashed out when he had learnt of his wife's death.

He sighed as he trekked away from the hut - it was difficult watching people deal with the loss of a loved one; especially when said loved one's death should never have occurred. Lara had appeared to be a sweet girl; she should never have been shot by that accursed Vortixx.

"At least," he muttered, "justice was done. Not that it truly helps."

I stood still, not sure of what even to say to Atonal. To tell him my plan, or to leave him in the dark. He could do some information gathering while I go out on my own...I'm not sure...

I shouldn't risk it. The next thing I know i'll be in the hospital, after picking a fight with another muaka.

I grinned inwardly. I wouldn't mind feeding that karzing Vortixx to a muaka. His punishment for killing Lara should have been more severe.

BZPRPG Profiles

"I've got a lot on my mind," I replied quietly. "I'd say "I want to be alone", but considering what happened the last time I was at an emotional low...I don't want to take that chance." I turned to my friend, lowering my hood. "I think...a walk could do me some good. I've always found a trip into the wilds to be fulfilling. A good way to exorcise bad spirits. Information gathering on the Toa that saved me can wait. I shudder to think of what might happen if I tried to...gather information in my current state of mind."

I pulled out Lara's mask fragment from my pouch and stared at it. It seemed like it was only yesterday that she was alive, holding onto the heated stone I gave her to keep her warm. I would carve her name on here. To remind me never to forget what happened. But that...that would be a disservice to her memory.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: And TNG. Soon we have more.

IC: Flay

"We're hunting for a person. We don't know where he is, how he looks like, anything. Just that he's a Skakdi. Tracing him, we can find several more targets. And the person I'm meeting...is another matoran. He's going to join us."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Flay

"Nope. Just one of the Ga-Koro Marines' encampments. Speaking of which, feel free to head inside to stock up, if you have anything you need. But first, I'll go ask as to how long it should take to reach the town."

She headed towards the 2 guard guarding the gate. From her position, she could see a small pond inside the encampment. The 2 guards looked at her, alert, but calmed down after she flashed a badge - or rather, got even more feisty as they snapped to attention and proceeded to dust imaginary dust off their bodies. "Ta-Koro guard," She said, the tone not audible enough to be heard by the matoran. "How long will it take for us to reach Ga-Koro?" One of the two marines stuttered a bit, then said, "Close. About 10 more minutes before reaching the southern entrance."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -

"Wha...no you dork!" I said, resisting the urge to facepalm. "No, he's actually a crazy Makuta worshiper, after the Iden transfer he well...tricked me into his office, alone. He took me by surprise, trapped me, and then strapped some stupid helmet onto my head. Started babbling on how he'd been the one to inflict that wound on my old body in the first place, and that now he was gonna erase my memories and brainwash me and...and..." I found myself unable to continue, my voice cracking and choking up on the words. Up until this point I'd been keeping my emotions as bottled up as possible, but as I started to really think about everything that had happened to me, and how I'd almost lost the one thing that made me still me, well, I was very close to my breaking point. When that doctor had activated that helmet and almost succeeded in his plan, I had never been so afraid, so terrified in my life. The only thing I had left was my memories, and he'd almost taken that away too.

I was trying my very hardest not to just burst out into tears, I was shaking a bit. But I still had my pride, so I fought it.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha ~Outside Ga-Koro Hospital~

Miha grinned. So, this snooty guy's looking for a doctor eh? "Well, apparently you do have business with me. The name's Miha Visic, daughter of the renowned doctor Toa Virthee, and by far the best doctor you're ever going to meet." She sneered at the Ga-Koro hospital. "Those brakas in their fancy hospital have no skill. Or class."

"Miha! You're okay!"

"Well of course I'm okay. What, did you think I died or something?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Ga-Koro)

Perkahn wasn't too satisfied with what he had found. This, frankly, had evidence barely enough to implicate a person of existence, let alone blowing up a bar---

Wait.

His eyes shot towards the window.

Coincidence? Quite possibly, yes. But at this early stage of investigation, things often hinged on coincidences. Small, seemingly unimportant coincidences.

Not at all shying away from using his Kakama to get there quicker, he transported himself downstairs, throwing a quick nod to Grochi's quizzical expression. Somehow, that nod - it was probably the direness, the somberity of his expression - managed to get through the highly specific meaning of, "Stay there." His eyes scanned the room, looking for Xians.

He saw one, by the bar. Now, surely, he could not attack him just like that. The solidity of his evidence at this point amounted to "I have nothing". Somehow, he needed to provoke the guy. Make him, somehow, via some action or some statement, admit his guilt.

A moment later, it came to him.

"Come on," he said to Grochi, heading towards the door. "We're leaving."

Best doctor, huh? Maybe I do have some business with her.

"Listen, doc," starts Khijow as he takes a few steps closer to the being. "Is there anyway you could help me with a problem of mine? Maybe we could go back to my place and discuss it over lunch." The sun was already at it's peak and Khijow was beginning to get hungry. Maybe the good doctor and him could talk about his facial appearance when they got back to the mansion.

-Mef Man

IC: Khalrak (Bar, Inn, Ga-Koro)

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice the Hero returning. His eyes seem to settle on me for maybe half a second, then he moves on. I'm expecting him to confront me, but instead he talks to his ally, and heads towards the door. I turn back to my drink, giving no external sign of disappointment, but inside I'm a little sad. I was expecting him to at least have noticed the window.

And there was me all impressed with him earlier.

I keep sipping on the drink. Maybe I'll cross paths with him later, maybe I won't. It's all up to the universe, isn't it? I don't like making too many decisions for myself; if I let the universe decide for me, I get to work a little chaos into my day-to-day life. Besides, routines make you predictable.

Being predictable isn't a terribly good thing.

Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Alissita)

(Ga-Koro; near notice board and talking to Pineas)

"I'm ready to go, boss!" Alissita exclaims happily as she makes her way toward Pineas.

The two were soon walking into what was Khijow's large mansion. The entire building was about ten times bigger than the huts that littered the Ga-Koroan landscape. And, not only was this difference prevelant, but the mansion was made of stone.

"Now, you're probably wondering how a stone building is floating in Ga-Koro, right?" Khijow asks. Without waiting for an answer, the Toa continues talking. "I personally hired professional divers to gather thousands of air leaves from below the village. Using these, I was able to exploit my idea of floating the house. Genuis, right?" After the Toa finishes speaking, he turns to his maid who was waiting patiently nearby. "Fix us something to eat. We have business to discuss." Nodding, the maid walks toward one of the many doors and disappears.

"Won't you have a seat, doc?" Khijow asks; motioning for the Matoran to take a seat at one of the luxurious couches nearby. It was a miracle that he was inviting someone to sit on the fabric, but he wanted as much as he could get out of the doctor's information. If she would comply, then any uncomfortable situations now would pay off later.

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man