BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Scene will be here any time now, just running late to work. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I do not think the scene approves of being called 'fat'.

It's barely existed, and you're already bullying the poor scene? Let it have a moment of peace, it's probably actually quite average-sized.

I hope we got the right Xaeraz and the right Miracles this time, or the scene will be an emotional wreck. Just think of the guilt it'll have, lynching the wrong people...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Day Two: The Blood of the Guilty

The Morning came with a brilliant shaft of light projecting into the cave, and everyone gathered together, desperate for vengeance. Within moments, the time-honored process of voting had begun yet again. The votes were counted, and the Man of Miracles was quickly decided as the chosen one.

The Man of Miracles slowly backed up from the bloodthirsty masses, shaking with fear. He couldn't believe that they were coming for him again. He didn't even create anything this time! As he backed into the morning sun, he slipped on the snow that still covered the ground. He fell to the ground, and began to scurry backwards as fast as he could go.

But then the Matoran all caught up to him and began to assault him violently. The Man of Miracles just curled up into a ball, and began to hope for a Miracle. It happened before, right? The sun outside quickly rose, and for a brief instant Constructman recalled those times, and he could believe that he might get out of it.

As he finished this thought, the Matoran finished battering his body, and he released his last breath. His miracle had been too late, he was dead.

Man of Miracles(Matoran) Lynched.

The Matoran all looked down at the broken body at their feet, and the red-stained blood all around it. It was mere moments ago that this... Thing on the ground was a living and breathing being. Indeed, a friend, now gone. The Matoran began to feel remorse at their actions, when the sweet voice of Xaeraz cut through the silence. He was knelt down next to the body of Man of Miracles, and he was singing a song.

Siiiiilent night

Bloooooooody night

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall is calm

Noooooot for long

Round yon coooooooorpse,

hacked and hewn

Aaaabout the snow

bloooooood is strewn

sleeeeeeeeeep in peaceful deaaaaaaaaaaath

sleeeeeeeeep in peaceful death

Xaeraz stood to his feet, and everyone looked on in shock as he began to coat his arms and face with the scarlet snow. Lloyd stepped up, and called for the death of the sacrilegious Matoran that stood in front of them. The Matoran all began to surge forward, until he grabbed the body of Canis and held his head in both of his hands.

"I killed Unit by ripping off his head, just like this." He called out. "Don't come any closer, or this poor fool gets the same treatment." Canis began to struggle, but Xaeraz had a grip like stone. "Hope you don't mind," he asked the victim.

Suddenly, out in the crowd somebody called out, "How do we know that he isn't one of you? It might be worth it to kill you both!"

The crowd agreed to this strange plan, and they leaped forward again. Xaeraz shrugged nonchalantly, and then ripped Canis's head off. There was a loud pop, and shards of metal shot everywhere, impaling the body of Xaeraz. Xaeraz fell to the ground in pain, and Canis stood back up, perfectly fine.

"You forget," he said, "I have Plot Armor(trademarked by Canis, 2013), and can't be killed that easy."

Xaeraz continued flailing around, and began laughing maniacally. "Hehe," he said, face encrusted in bloody fragments of Canis Plot Armor, "That makes one of us you've gotten. It's game over, man. Game over."

And with that he passed away, still convulsing. Tex approached the body, and rammed Valendale's wizard staff into Xaeraz's head, and he was still. Tex got a far-away look in his eyes, and he knew what was to happen.

We are going to have to bring him with us, I've got the perfect way for us to dispose of him.

Xaeraz(Traitor) Lynched.

Above them, the Makuta continued to try to get to the summit of mount power before the Villagers could. He had made less than no progress up the side of this mountain. It was as if it was actively opposing him, and his ascension. He reached up, and grabbed a small ledge. He pulled himself up, and found a peculiar cave. A sheet was hung up on one wall, and an old projector was on the other. Curious, the Makuta stumbled forward, out of the wind, and towards the projector.

The reel had no name on it, so the Makuta hit play, and what he saw brought tears to his eyes. Not his tears, but another's tears. The tears of Portal. What he saw was the continuation of a game, what might have been. It told of the Makuta's first deception of Portal, and Portals unheard rage, enough to kill even the Makuta himself. It told of the end that never was, the end that could have been.

At the end of the reel, seven words appeared on the screen that almost brought the Makuta himself to tears.

"If only," he thought, "if only..."

All Night Roles PM within two days.

Edited by Protalgif

Yays we lynched a traitor.

also this makes Canis seem supicious:

Suddenly, out in the crowd somebody called out “How do we know that he isn't one of you? It might be worth it to kill you both!”

The crowd agreed to this stange plan, and they leaped forward again. Xaeraz shrugged nonchalantly, and then ripped Canis's head off. There was a loud pop, and shards of metal shot everywhere, impaling the body of Xaerax. Xaeraz fell to the ground in pain, and Canis stood back up, perfectly fine.

“You forget,” he said, “I have Plot Armor(trademarked by Canis, 2013), and can’t be killed that easy.”

Xaeraz continued flailing around, and began laughing maniacally. “Hehe,” he said, face encrusted in bloody fragments of Canis’ Plot Armor, “That makes one of us you've gotten. It’s game over, man. Game over.”

No longer sure of Canis's innocence, even if I never was.

Also who is Xaerax, and why did Xaeraz fall over in pain due to him getting injured? :P

EDIT: Tex update the first post with this lynching and the description of the Raven please. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

1 Traitor for 4(?) Matoran and a Raven..

.. We're doing great! :D

Only 6 left guys!

Though we do need to change the Ratios a bit

1 of them to 5 of us isn't going to win this game

it's going to kill us

Zakaro

That's the idea! c:

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I was looking at the number list, and I realized that spot 9) is in it's correct spot.

Interesting. :P

Uh, just wondering... why does the front page say Lhik was killed by 'Shadows'? Who are the 'Shadows', may I ask? And why is the strikethrough text green instead of blue? :???:

Oh, and yeah. Everybody take hope; one crazy man down! The Traitors are only mortal!

Because he was killed by the mafia. :P

Mafia = Traitors = Shadows.

Portal was probably just thinking of Mirror.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Wow.. glad to see you guys were able to get a traitor.. wanted to also let you guys know i shall be quite absent the rest of the month due to my alloted gigs coming close to being up and i really can't afford the overcharge fee.. So yeah limiting my internet usage for the rest of the month.. Don't take my absence or anything as a reason to suspect me

*whistles*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I thought a little, and realized that I am innocent.

Why?

Two Mafiasos would not appear on the first suspect list. Xaeraz was the Mafia from that suspect list. Therefore, everyone else on the list is innocent.

I'm not going to comment one way or another because no one has proof either way but wow this is bad reasoning.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It's not me, but feel free to contest that, Xaeraz, since I just gave you a shining opportunity to blame it all on me.

Now, before Burnmad supports the hanging of me again, I'd like to remind him that the last time he supported the lynching of the Pulse, I was innocent. I can recall one other time, too, in Xaeraz's own gritty reboot game when I was a Detectiveish role. Also, I am not sure of his innocence.

However, now that I've posted this, you will all be suspicious of me! It's a poor attempt at reverse psychology that doesn't work, and never will. Although lynching me would be wasting a lynch on a villager, I can attest to that. Maybe the mafia can, too, if they'd like to target me.

...In future retrospect that hasn't happened yet, this is probably a mistake, but whatever, in the present I still think this is a good idea.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I thought a little, and realized that I am innocent.

Why?

Two Mafiasos would not appear on the first suspect list. Xaeraz was the Mafia from that suspect list. Therefore, everyone else on the list is innocent.

The bird corpse is right... you had to think a bit to realize that you're innocent?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

These things are fishy:

He had to think about being innocent,

Xaeraz was killed because Xaerax was lynched. :P

There are two saxophones made by Adolphe Sax on Ebay.

I am up this late.

Also see you in the confusing lack of logic between tomorrow and today as today is tomorrow. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Conclusion on how to win in Mafia: Think like a fish.

That said, this:

These things are fishy:

I am up this late.

Is gibberish, not fish.

Yes, RG. People die when they are killed, and when killed to death they die.

None of those things are remotely fishy, RG. Except maybe the one about Canis.

I think Canis might've been a bit....sarcastic......when writing that post.
Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Conclusion on how to win in Mafia: Think like a fish.

That said, this:

These things are fishy:

I am up this late.

Is gibberish, not fish.

Yes, RG. People die when they are killed, and when killed to death they die.

None of those things are remotely fishy, RG. Except maybe the one about Canis.

I think Canis might've been a bit....sarcastic......when writing that post.

I meant that I believe Xaeraz is not Xaerax.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I'd like to ask the Turaga to stop giving out weapons until it becomes more efficient to kill the Mafia at night. :) We don't want a repeat of Day Two--even though we managed to catch a Traitor, we still lost a Matoran because there were two lynchings to do and we got distracted by one.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf