BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Delaying scene until tomorrow; I'll leave all decisions made for the current night open for now, so everyone has 24 hours should they wish to modify their original decisions.

Hopefully my brain will be better enough by tomorrow to not be either too sick to write or whatever because ugh

Edited by Freelancer Tex

And I'd like ask the Turaga to keep sending out weapons. That is, if those weapons are good weapons like Axes, Hammers, Bows, Gatling Guns, or even staffs. Just don't send out daggers.

I found my chain quite nice, too. You have no IDEA how SATISFYING it was to choke out an innocent matoran's life, and watch his breath rattle out slowly like the links wrapped around his neck.

=)

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

He likes very cold ways of killing mafia by chance. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

He uses a RNG method other than Xaeraz's guts, of course there are faults. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

And I'd like ask the Turaga to keep sending out weapons. That is, if those weapons are good weapons like Axes, Hammers, Bows, Gatling Guns, or even staffs. Just don't send out daggers.

I found my chain quite nice, too. You have no IDEA how SATISFYING it was to choke out an innocent matoran's life, and watch his breath rattle out slowly like the links wrapped around his neck.

=)

I would have gone with a more hitting-him-with-the-chain approach, but that's just me.

Night Three: How The Mighty Have Fallen

The Matoran continued to fight their way up the mountain, while only stopping for a few moments at a time. The very universe itself was at stake, they had to get up there first. The chill wind cut through their armor, but as it came from behind it almost seemed to push them forward.

Before long, the Matoran came up over a small ledge.

Before them was a huge crater in the side of the mountain. Smoke drifted up, blinding the Matoran standing at its’ brim. The crater was dimly lit by an orange glow that seemed familiar. Zakaro stumbled up to the edge, and he gasped in shock.

“That is Metru-Le.” he said shakily. “It must have crashed here when you guys killed me.”

The Matoran began to grow curious, and they began to wonder if, perhaps, the Staff was held down there. Together, they began the perilous journey down into the pit, as the sky outside shifted into a shade darker than black.

They continued to stumble down the slope, and before long they were all at the crash site. The destruction was unbelievable, and fire still raged throughout the city. One Matoran stood slightly apart from the rest, looking out onto the wreckage. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he whirled around to find a pile of parts and a note written on stone.

“Here is a Plot Weapon. Make with it what you will.”

The Matoran picked it up, and he began to tinker with it. Before long the Matoran had a pair of Magical Nunchucks in his hand, and he whirled them around, and he prepared to find the person he needed to. He was very suspicious, and thus it was only logical that he should die.

The Matoran looked around, and found his target in the midst of the crowd. He swung the nunchuck back, and threw it forward with all his might. It was magical, so it struck true, knocking Maliceghost to the ground. A mask flew out of the bag he held, and it landed on the ground with a bone-shaking thunk. It was the Mask of Healing.

The Matoran gathered around the fallen Maliceghost, and they began to ask questions. The Matoran on the ground held up his hand, and they all fell silent as he spoke.

“I’m the Doctor.” he said, before falling into a fit of coughs. “Not Doctor Who though, before you cool dudes ask. My name is Doctor Medic.”

And with those words he died, leaving the gathered Matoran to fend for themselves.

Maliceghost(Dr. Medic) Killed by Plot Weapon.

The gathered Matoran all began to mourn for their lost protection, when Lloyd went off to the side to try and discover just what had gone wrong. He walked through the streets full of rubble, and began to ponder.

Why did the other one neglect my teaching? He thought, We need to stop this pointless bloodshed.

He heard a step behind him, and he instinctively took off. He knew that being alone made you a target for the Mafia, so he just had to lose this guy behind him for a second.

He took off through the streets, and he found a secluded alleyway. He stopped for a moment, and listened. He didn’t hear anything from down the street, so he knelt down and began to work. If he could just make a plot weapon before the Mafian caught up with him, he could survive. Moments later, he heard a thunk behind him, and he turned to see the Mafian behind him.

Lloyd looked up, and he realized that he had been followed, but not from the ground. He had been followed from the rooftops. He turned to get a good glimpse of his killers face, and he looked on in confusion.

Who are you? he thought as the knife entered his heart, and he was lost.

Lloyd: the White Wolf(Turaga) Killed by Traitors.

The rest of the Matoran stood in the town square. This was the location of the start of that bloodshed. Nobody had made it out alive. Still somber from the death of Dr. Medic, they stood around in silence when a blast of light propelled them all back. Smoke rose from the center of the square, and some simple words were burned into the ground.

Suspect List for Maliceghost’s Death

Punished Snake

Durandal Years

Sinclair

Chro

Suspect List for Lloyd’s Death

Voxumo

Ehks

Toa Kranan: TOUAB

Blade

Edited by Protalgif

I say Chro for the first one, and...

hm...

oh i know.

i vote Kranan for the second one.

Why?

"Who are you?"

Well, I don't think Kranan has been in many games, if my memory serves right, and even then, Kranan hasn't posted in the topic, leading to possible confusion as to who he was.

just a thought.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I NULL!! =D

Yes. Yes you are.

I must admit that this does look bad. Remember, however, that it is quite possible that the non-Lloyd Turaga gave a plot weapon to an innocent Matoran, who then killed Maliceghost (a choice made due to his suspicious actions earlier in the topic) without knowing the target's actual role.

Not saying that that's definitely what happened, just suggesting it as a possibility.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't really see the wisdom in lynching anyone on the first list since there's no guarantee any of the suspects are Mafia members. Unless someone presents substantial evidence otherwise, I vote Null/Abstain for Maliceghost's murder. For the Lloyd's murder I'm not going to vote yet. Ehks' reasoning for choosing Kranan seems sound, but I'm not entirely sure.

Q2TtLEz.png