BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Alright, I find it best to come clean with this, but I don't want to rewrite the entire thing, so here, have the explanation I gave to Maliceghost.

'twas I who hit you with magic nunchucks.

First off, really really sorry about your death. You were acting a bit suspicious earlier in the topic (which I now suppose was to throw people off, although I guess it had the opposite effect here) and I didn't have anything else to go on, and I didn't want to waste the plot weapon that the other (non-Lloyd) Turaga gave me, so I hit you with it.

As I suggested in the main topic, I am innocent, not Mafia. (I can offer an inbox screenshot if necessary.) The Turaga had no way of knowing who was or was not guilty, and could only guess, which is why Xaeraz received a plot weapon earlier in the game. I fear that people will see a nonexistent trend of traitors with plot weapons and think that I'm guilty.

Hopefully you will accept my apology, and understand that I didn't kill you with traitorous intent; it was a mistake.

Null vote for the Medic killing, haven't decided yet for the other vote.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

People in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks.

I'll have a vote count in a few.

For Malice

Chro – 2

Sinclair – 3

For Lloyd

Voxumo – 3

Blade – 1

Kranan – 2

Ehks – 1

I recommend a double lynching with both suspect lists, since I don't believe I have endorsed a double lynching as a Host since awhile ago and that's kind of necessary. :D

Edited by Freelancer Tex

On the bright side, the rest of us are still alive.

For the record, until someone provides me with more information, I am nulling, and nulling. For both. I'm kind of worried about Blade being on the list, because of mirrors and all... then again, I was on it once too. According to ourselves, we're just simple villagers, but I don't know if we're lying.

...Am I suspicious yet?

(and yay I outlived Malice and Xaeraz this time (<-- this is going to come back and haunt me (does that mean I get haunted by maliceghost and xaeraz for the rest of eternity? (I hope not.))))

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I say Chro for the first one, and...

hm...

oh i know.

i vote Kranan for the second one.

Why?

"Who are you?"

Well, I don't think Kranan has been in many games, if my memory serves right, and even then, Kranan hasn't posted in the topic, leading to possible confusion as to who he was.

just a thought.

Well, this is my first time playing Bionicle Mafia xd. Fladerick seems sorta guilty.

So, I vote Punished Snake for scene 1 and Voxumo for scene 2.

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

So, if the other Turaga is done handing out weapons to the wrong people...

First he gave one to a Mafian, now he's got the Medic killed. It would be nice if he'd listen to my advice instead of smugging it up in PM. I'm inclined to think Chro's not a Mafian, considering his help in catching Xaeraz.

:w:

So, if the other Turaga is done handing out weapons to the wrong people...

First he gave one to a Mafian, now he's got the Medic killed. It would be nice if he'd listen to my advice instead of smugging it up in PM. I'm inclined to think Chro's not a Mafian, considering his help in catching Xaeraz.

:w:

Then again, he might have helped catch Xaeraz to seem like a villager...

Hm...

meh, i'll vote for no one on the first list, instead of Chro, anyways.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Aaaaaaaaand you just gave that whole thing away, y'know. Thanks, Lloyd. That really is the best way to handle voting for a turaga weapon kill: tell everyone exactly who did it.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Are the dead people done talking?

Because, um, at the rate this is going, it looks like the traitors are going to win. The Doctor is dead, the wiser Turaga is dead, the neutral Raven is dead, three Matoran are dead.

You know, the Mafia deserve to win a game. I mean, they haven't won a single game in this age. They came close a few times, and it's likely they will in Mirror, but they should get to win at least one game, considering there's been around 15 now.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Do the 0.x games count as part of the third age?

Because the Mafia won one of those. I know they did because I was one of the mafia that time.

Also, Shadowvezon, you're being dangerously sympathetic to the Mafia.

my logic is sound

i'm pretty sure vox is innocent

again

so

people pls use my logics they are tasty and nutritious and we will shed mafia blood and bathe in it when we kill kranan

if he isn't mafia

well

you guys can go ahead and lynch me next round if you really want to see villager blood everywhere

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

A: I vote Sinclair and Kranan.

B: “I’m the Doctor.” he said, before falling into a fit of coughs. “Not Doctor Who though, before you cool dudes ask. My name is Doctor Medic.”

WHAT IMPOSSIBLE HE IS THE TWELFTH DOCTOR :P

C: Blade learn to be careful. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

What? Don't believe Blade.

I'm the other Turaga! I nulled as it seemed a smart thing to do, resulting in no more needless deaths, and I've never been known to make smart decisions.

No, one of us lying, and one of us is telling the truth. But who will people believe?

What? No, you can't be the Turaga, when I am. Besides; you said about outlasting both Malice and Xaeraz, so that kinda seems oddly suspicious timing, to me. Especially when you would've indirectly killed Malice yourself if that were the case.Which it isn't, because it was me.