Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Toa Ardoku"... And that's about it." Toa Ardoku had just finished explaining his journey to a potential recruit for the team, a toa of air named Entrix. "So... what's your story?" The toa of air took a sip from his cup, then replied: "Well..." he started "... I've been traveling this island in search of fortune. Haven't had much luck, but by the sound of it, what you are proposing might just be a good start.""Uhuh... care to get a bit more into detail about your story?" The five were sitting at the inn in Le-koro, arriving a few hours back after a short journey from the jungle.

Edited by The Firewalker

IC: Sookus grinned (well...moreso) at Taoki, "Far as Ah'm concerned everybody's greatest weakness is hooks. Ain't yet found a guy who could walk away after getting torn by my hand here.""Anything that gets us workin' together is a good idea," he said to Viloz, "We're stronger'n Toa, bigger'n Toa and have just as many powers as Toa. By all rights we should be running this island, not working under the thumb o' them midgety Matoran."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Taoki - Le-Koro - Brightstar InnTaoki had half a mind to say something about the Skakdi's grandiose ability to speak like he hadn't drank a vast amount of alcohol, but he didn't want to get in front of that hook.How did Sookus even hear him from across the bar anyways? Perhaps one's hearing increased when there was less brain in between the ears.He didn't say anything still. He looked back to Viloz, this time speaking a little quieter, "Good to hear our possible leader might have a plan. I mean, I don't expect much of one seeing as fighting an evil entity that might not even be physical doesn't seem too easy, but it'd be nice to have some kind of plan to reach our goal."He sat back and flipped his knife into his other hand, continuing with the spinning.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I.C. Po-toa NPCThis warrior would not give up so easily. He blasted a stone from his hands, which immediatly shattered into a smokescreen of sand. He used his Po-toa strength to shatter the hand-cuffs by breaking them over his knee, grabbed his Matatu, and disappeared off to who-knows-where.I.C. Kranuka was having some trouble outside of the inn, remembering his own name. He saw a brown toa run off, and leave Le-koro. "Huh... Wonder why he's in such a hurry."

IC: Meanwhile, Fehron and Geon were attempting to fix the damage, with a fair bit of arguing. Botan rushed over to Kranuka. "Kranuka? Are you OK?" he asked.
I.C. Kranuka looked behind his shoulder. "Who are you talking to?"OOC: Amnesia is the most cliche situation ever :3I.C. Kotahk "Fortune searcher... Sounds like you've come to the wrong place. Mata Nui is a perilous place. Even if you got a fortune, it wouldn't last long here." Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: Laz"Those who are more intelligent should survive, those who are less so should be sent out to die in battle." Laz explained. "Zarnarax, however, is now of the opinion that all of us except him are equal, and that no violence is necessary to gain power. If Ignotus were still in charge..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Aclaraung:"If I came back there, I'd be tempted to kill Zarnarax myself," Aclaraung growled. "Then I wouldn't have to deal with either him or his brother anymore." The Dragon thought for a moment, over the issue."I'll come back," he said. "If only on a temporary basis. I might be able to whip half of you into shape anyways."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ardoku and Entrix"Well, where else is there to go? Besides, I only seek to thrive here as anyone else would, but I do so by searching the island for potential... I know it's unlikely, but I think that one day, I might stumble upon the jackpot..."Ardoku nodded, "Indeed, but where do you come from?" Ardoku took yet another sip from his glass, finishing his drink."Where... I come... from?" Entrix said, his eyes twitching... "NEVER MENTION THAT AGAIN!!!!""... clearly a sensitive subject O.O"

IC-Aclaraung:"As you should well know," Aclaraung said, "I have pledged my allegiance to neither Galvatroth or the Phantoms. I am not a part of the Phantoms, and nor am I their property." This time he growled at Valastrum.IC-Xare and Kun:Due to the fact that nobody was paying attention to them, however, Xare and Kun moved quickly away from the group, off to Le-Koro.Half a second and they were lost in the jungle where nobody would find them.

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"I no longer have use for them, now that I am going back with Laz," Aclaraung said. "If I'd wanted, I would have stopped them, but they will prove useless where I am going. That's why I let them leave." Aclaraung growled."Come, Laz, let us leave."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung, instead of flying, decided to walk along the ground in Le-Wahi. He hadn't been able to just walk through the jungle by himself in a while, and he was going to savor the chance.He nodded at Xare and Kun when he entered the highway, however.

profiles i guess

IC: Ardoku and Entrix"Well, where else is there to go? Besides, I only seek to thrive here as anyone else would, but I do so by searching the island for potential... I know it's unlikely, but I think that one day, I might stumble upon the jackpot..."Ardoku nodded, "Indeed, but where do you come from?" Ardoku took yet another sip from his glass, finishing his drink."Where... I come... from?" Entrix said, his eyes twitching... "NEVER MENTION THAT AGAIN!!!!""... clearly a sensitive subject O.O"

I.C. Takana, Tamaka, KotahkTakana grinned. "Doesn't matter where you're from. Only where you're going. So, Where is this Kranuka character, and what's with the 2 dead Nui Jaga on the floor?""And the hole in the side of the building.""Well yeah, there's that too.""I was wondering myself..."OOC: Chaos Dralcax and I were just at this inn. Kranuka and co. are right outside.

elementalussal.png

IC: Auron (Le-Wahi):

IC: AelynnThe Fe-Toa hugged the Toa of Fire for a minute more, before releasing him and laying back down. If sitting up for a few minutes was a problem, Aelynn couldn't wait to start walking."You alright?" she asked, her mind still a bit clouded from the drink.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: EntrixThe toa of air eased up, then replied, "Well, the hole I don't know how got here, but this Kranuka character I heard of just now... outside this inn... right THERE, darn it!" He ended up shouting out the word and pointing towards the exit...Toa Ardoku looked out the doorway of the inn... "You're kidding me, right?"OOC: Right outside the inn, eh?

IC-Kun:Kun swung his bladestaff, easily chopping through the vegetation before him. He wanted to get to Le-Koro, quickly, so that he might actually have something to do. Maybe Ga-Wahi after that, he'd heard of a wedding going on. He felt like gate-crashing for once."Hurry up, Xare," he called back, continuing to chop through the vegetation. "We're here!" Which was true-Le-Koro was just above them. Kun watched Xare go over to the elevator, shaking his head.Then, Kun being Kun, he put his bladestaff on his back, before jumping and activating his Pakari. He stuck his fingers into the tree like claws, and began to climb up that way.

profiles i guess

IC: Fehron, Botan, Dymiun, Geon.Geon observed, "It appears that cerebal trauma has adversely aff-""SHUT UP!" everybody else yelled."Well, he's lost his memory," said Fehron. "How do we bring it back?""Let's try hitting him harder and see if that works," replied Dymiun."No, that doesn't work in real life," said Botan. "You have to jog his memory, maybe with a strong memory.""Okay," replied Fehron, using his powers to lift Kranuka by his armor, accelerate him, then slam him into a wall. "Don't ask."OOC: New character coming as soon as the advanced tech gets approval.

aouROFb.png

I.C. Kranuka, Kotahk, Tamaka, TakanaHow would you know that he's Kranuka? he looks like some random Fe-matoran to me."Hey what are you!? OUCH!" Kranuka slammed into a wall. He adjusted his mask, which was knocked crooked. "What did I ever do to you?!""That's gotta hurt.""Whoever he is looks like he's getting harrassed. HEY YOU!" He pointed to Fehron, Dymiun, Geon, and Botan. "What's going on? Why are you attacking that matoran?"

elementalussal.png

IC BotanBotan stepped forwards. "Our friend Kranuka lost his memory after a Nui-Jaga attacked him. We are trying to get his memory back, but this doesn't seem to be working. Say, do any of you know how to cure amnesia, besides hitting him on the head again?"

aouROFb.png

OOC: Gah, forgot about this Char. IC(Algnia): Algnia didn't have time to waste. He needed to find the ILS and the Rama Hive. He left the Matoran and Toa by themselves and ran through the jungle. He decided to go in the direction that the Toa came from, he might have been part of the ILS. As he continued through the jungle, the sounds of battle came to his ears. They grew louder as he closed the distance. He leaped through a large bush into the clearing. "Beautiful...." Algnia breathed. There was Rama everywhere, both dead and flying around. The Hive was farther away. It seemed most of the attackers were near or at the Hive. Algnia knew he had to fight with the enemy. He growled as he ran forward, launching streams of ice from his hands at the Rama. OOC: Algnia HAS JOINED THE HIVE ATTACK.

WIP

IC (Voi, Le-Wahi):"Most of what I know are just legends", Voi said. "It's said that a spear created by the Great Beings exists. Although it's just a tool, some claim it to have magic powers that can be used by its wielder. It was supposedly found by a Matoran long ago. That Matoran tapped into the power of the spear and brought pain and destruction with it, until he was stopped by a Toa."Voi took a short pause, then continued. "The Toa tried to use the powers of the spear himself, but could not. So he brought it to this island, many years ago. The locals feared the potential of the spear and stole it from the Toa, snapping it in two and hiding the pieces somewhere on this island."Voi looked Terro right in the eyes. "If the pieces can be found and connected, the spear will be whole once more and it can possibly be used for either strong good or dark evil. I know the pieces exist. They just need to be found."

IC: Zocord and KoharaxBrawl and Bonecrusher charged in, screaming their heads off and pointing their weapons at Voi and Terro."You're our prisoners. You will come with us or be destroyed. Bonecrusher here likes to hurt people. It would be a shame if he hurt you, I'd say." Brawl informed them.OOC: That's you guys, Zyke and Tapio :D