Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kyju - BattlefieldWith an application of leverage and strength, he ripped one foot out of the vines and lunged forward, attempting to slice Skrihen at the stomache.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:

IC - Bruvov - Woods"I don't have time for this." with a salute to Sulov, he charged on.One explosive. That's all he had gotten from Komisk. He tossed it hard, and it landed about a hundred feet away. It blew trees out of the way, and he sped up, riding faster into battle range. It would confuse some, as the cavalry hadn't completely come.He slid off his Ussal, firing up at a few Nui-Rama will his crossbow. His eyes scanned for wounded, and there were plenty. Where to start?

Subgroup leader: The Ussalry have escaped the swamp and have entered the field on its mainly unguarded left. The two medium (npc) regiments have detached to form a skirmishing line firing crossbows into the swarm, possessing enough flexibility in movement to split up and canter about while maintaining fire. @bulik: Well, remember that lightning shouldn't be moving at light speed when manipulated to be fair, first off. Second-lightning irl requires all sorts of ion chains and stuff to form between the target and launcher...To slow it down here makes sense.O, yeah. And:THUNDERDOME-AudiomachineIC: With one final squelching sound, the Ussalry ripped themselves from the mud. But their journey did not stop there. The silent matoran had a little to go before they reached the field of battle...Sulov observed the group's reactions to this situation. Literally wading through defecation did not seem to affect the Ussalmatoran on the surface, but he caught the dark undertones in their glances to each other and the direction of growing buzzing. They obviously were not happy with how command had sent them on a lone trek through unfamiliar wilderness.I need to encourage them. If only with a few words..."Brozers and zisters!," Sulov cried, crossbow repeating its twangs in concordance with his cadence.He did not turn to look. To do so would allow the rama bearing down on him the satisfaction of contact."Ve hav not come zis far for nozing!"And the Onu-Matoran could sense their nods of assent behind him.Good men."Jog!"The trot sped. No longer did the ussals move at a parade's march; they had picked up pace, if only enough that they moved a bit faster. The rama beleaguering them and the occasional obstacle still prevented them from moving yet more quickly.But soon the wedge increased its speed again. The rama had dropped away now...All seemed to be flying in the direction from which a deep buzzing and the clashing of metal upon metal could be heard.Finally, the Ussalry came back to its trot. They exited the forest as such and cautiously probed the battlefield with their eyes.A barren clearing of dirt stretched before Sulov's sight almost as far as he could see. This part of the jungle appeared to have been swept of obstruction so completely that it had been terraformed into Po-Wahi. At the far end of the clearing sat a monstrous structure of gray papery material, around it clashing various-colored bipeds and birds with wasps.Yet none seemed to have come this way as of yet. Kethrye had been lucky-the late arrival of the Ussalry meant the nui-rama were focused on attacking the other contingents.He'd make sure it didn't stay that way for long.Sulov sniffed the air for a breeze, no scent of blood reaching his nostrils from across the plain. He dismounted briefly and let his fingers sift through the moist soil. The commander tested it once with a good kick to find the dirt impressionable, if not much so.Good charging conditions. First, however..."Companuns!"The medium cavalry sat stock-still at once."Spread intu a skirmishing line oz a 'v' and advance viz crossbows at a trot. Act as ju zee fit tu firre thrree volleys and retrief Uzalmatorran Mirrok, then come back viz spearrs." The 3rd and 4th Squadrons set to work immediately. Splitting off from the wedge, they quickly formed up into a pair of lines angled with flanks reaching towards the Hive. The regiment reloaded its crossbows and kicked its ussals with that kind of mechanic efficiency that only comes with experience.Sulov watched them go, a pair of gray-glinting wings gradually growing smaller as they moved to fire volleys at the rama massed by the Hive.He did not turn, but said: "Lanzes."The supply caskets were opened by Gavarm to send those very weapons into the hands of all Sulov's group. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Volin / Alfon / OnyxJust as he couldn't bear any more, Volin relinquished control over the suppression field he created with his Matatu, allowing for the Rama to barge in and attack at once more from all angles suddenly although some were pushed right into the previous attacks. It was just too much, evidently enough as his body shook slightly.Which is why Alfon used what little bit of his elemental energy he had in him to create a distraction: a huge ball of electricity sustained in mid-air far away from the group, flashing brightly and crackling. Insects were attracted to very bright light and Nui-Rama weren't the smartest of things: hopefully they would fall for his trick and die while he bought his group some time to do whatever they could to help.Busy with creating a decent shelter under the ILS' cover and distractions on the spot and under such stress proved very tough on him physically and mentally. Despite this, what would house them from the Rama and explosions seemed fairly decent: a large and very thick iron dome of metal with an entrance big enough for three and an exit on the other end, pointing to the hive along with the wall Kal and him worked on.If need be, modifications would be made.OOC: Summary: Alfon is running very low on elemental energy and is creating a distraction for the Nui-Rama. Onyx built an iron shelter to protect fighters from Nui-Rama, explosions and possible debris.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: I go away for one weekend and find 800 messages. What did I miss in the battle?IC: Tangrua moved to where the rest of the team was.

OOC:The attack on the hive is now well underway. If Tangruais where the rest of the Hau Karda are, he'll be with the ground squad, who have moved far enough away from the hive to be safe from the huge explosion that the demolitions group are about to let off. They are under attack from hoards of nui-rama.As for the team, Zealokan has taken a bamboo glider up tp join the air squad, Uar is running around chopping things up, and Payiges and Dekuna are riding Aki-Nui. Dekuna just recieved many injuries while almost going kamikaze on a particularly large group of rama.That's pretty much what you missed, I think.IC (Lema): Lema directed his mount to fly around the fringes of the swarm, picking off flies where he could. He found that small explosions of highly pressurised air worked well when positioned near the insect's infected kanohi, as they would often be blown off.

ppg2.png

IC-Dendron:Dendron moaned, before shoving himself up, barely. He modified his staff into a makeshift crutch, leaning on it for support. "I think I'm out of the fight, guys," he said. "Maybe. I might stick around here, using a few herbs to help bind wounds and what not...but don't expect me to do anything like I just did." He shook his head, limping over by where Alfon was."Having fun, lightning-bug?" He asked jokingly.IC-Mussiki:Mussiki turned towards Kyju, the elder Kal's sword in hand. He was tired of this already, constantly having to deal with more Makuta-worshippers popping up to ruin things for them. He slowly walked towards the Akrainid, his sword held in a ready position, able to make a quick turn one direction or another, in order to feint or attack.After all, he needed something to pass the time while he was waiting to get inside the hive.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:The Nui-Rama continued to edge Skaarn ever closer to the hole the invaders had created in the Hive, and Skaarn continued to charge the Rhotuka, despite the wound in his shoulder. It would likely be a race against time, Skaarn's ability to maintain consciousness and for the insects to push him versus the invaders assault on Skaarn and the Nui-Rama that acted as his shield. Suddenly several blasts of plasma were fired straight at Skaarn, but the second wall of Nui-Rama that had formed earlier took the brunt of the damage, three or four fatally injured and about 5 that suffered burns on several parts of their bodies. There was little Skaarn could do to help them in his state, and he needed to charge the Rhotuka for as long as possible. Then, as if the battering so far was not enough, arched lightening approached from above, quickly nearing Skaarn and the ball of Nui-Rama that surrounded him. When the electricity hit it quickly spread throughout all the Nui-Rama and Skaarn, although lessening in charge with each being it passed through. Those at the top of the cluster produced a loud 'zapp'ing noise and fell to the groud, smoke coming from their bodies. Most of the other Nui-Rama seemed okay, although some kept on twitching their limbs every few seconds, and those near the top seemed about ready to collapse. Skaarn himself felt a bit of electricity, but it didnt seem enough to harm. But as the energy made it's way towards, Skaarn's head, the battle between consciousnesss returned."I'm free! Yes! Finally!" Lantz bellowed in joy. He had finally regained control of his body. "But no- no, this isn't right!" Despite his best efforts, he could not move his limbs, nor could he vanquish the Rhotuka that was still spinning on his back.You haven't won that easily. The shock may have granted you dominance with regards to speech. But I still control most of your body and your powers.You fiend. When will ever I be rid of you?Never. "Please, help me!" Lantz yelled to the Toa. "If there's any goodness in your hearts, help free me!"As the Toa below listened to his pleas, those Nui Rama that remained continued to push him towards the hole. They didn't care who spoke, only who wielded the power, and that was Skaarn. Other Nui-Rama began to approach, ready to bolster the Rama shield if need be; then they began to leave, speeding towards a giant ball of electricity towards their death. Perhaps Skaarn's plot will be stopped after all, Lantz wondered.While Skaarn controlled his body and charged the Rhotuka Lantz, trapped, could only hope the Toa would not think him completely mad.ooc: Hope that was ok

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC(Dekuna): "Sure thing, Payiges" he said as he moved forward to direct the bull. It seemed that they had made the switch just in time, too. A new grou of nui-rama appeared over the treetops and dived towards the three of them.

ppg2.png

IC: PayigesShe thrust her hands outwards, firing twin beams of electricity into the swarm, incinerating a fair few of them.IC: ZealokanThe lightning bolt swept inches away from him, and he breathed a sigh of relief, unscathed. He drew that sigh back in when he saw that his wingtip had caught alight. Trying desperately to blow it out, he turn to his Mask for ideas. Instantly, one such idea entered his head. If he could apply the same concept....He went into a dive, and spun around, the rushing air quickly extinguishing the flame. He boosted his own upward motion bringing himself above the swarm.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Can someone please help me out here? I don't have much time on BZP these days, and need assistance in keeping up. What is the status of the Aerial Squad? Until then, here's my IC.IC: Dervian was clawed by a Rama, a grazing cut, but still quite painful. He returned fire with a sharp wind arc and flew on.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ril]While Ril was distracted with trying to attack Kyju, a Nui Rama slammed into the Toa's chest, carrying him several metres away and higher up into the air, causing him to nearly fall in surprise. However, he managed to grab onto the bottom of the creature, which began to struggle and fly around in circles in an attempt to shake him off."Well bugger."

IC - Kyju - BattlefieldKyju blocked the strike, slashing back at her neck.

IC: SkrihenSkrihen jumped back, narrowly avoiding the blow. Skrihen moved one of her hands up to grip the second handle above the hilt. Instead of a slash, she stabbed forward toward Kyju's chest.

IC - Kyju - BattlefieldUnfortunately for her, the massive Akrainid's chest wasn't forward. She struck an armored knee, which kicked up in an attempt to slam into her face, while a thrust came from his sword.

OOC: At around this point Madrihk should have arrived at Kakama speed to stab Kyju's back, as per the post right before this. Where did that go?IC: Mevi (demolitions)Mevi yelped in pain when a stinger finally managed to strike her. The natural weapon smashed through her upper back armor and caused a small wound, though the force of the attack still sent the Matoran sprawling. The Nui-Rama withdrew for a second, preparing to sting again, and Mevi desperately rolled around on the ground and swung her halberd at the insect. She missed, but fortunately so did the Nui-Rama. She managed to get to her feet, just as another Rahi arrived to finish off what they now viewed as an easy meal.The first one learned the error of its ways when Mevi's spearhead penetrated its abdomen, but that was just when the second one decided to strike. A crushing tackle and a sting, and then Mevi was sent flying several meters, crashing bruised and battered into one of the many bushes. Luckily for her, this concealed her enough to have the Rama pass her over, but she still felt unable to continue. The Ta-Matoran had lost her weapon - it was stuck in her latest kill - and now she could do little but hide and try to get her bearings.

OOC: Got it. Time to add this in before he responds, then. IC: Dervian had lost his squad, but he wasn't done fighting. He formed a wind shuriken and flew toward the Hive. Nui-Rama charged at him from all sides. His bird had lost a wing. "Sorry, little birdy..." He jumped up, kicking the bird down to a tree, for a safer landing. Rama charged after it, but there were still some after him. He activated his mask and propelled himself forward with wind bursts behind him. Using his wind shuriken's rotation, but not allowing it to touch anything, lest it blow up and waste his elemental power, he disrupted the flight of many Rama and made them crash into each other. Some even lost their infected masks. He finally hurled the wind shuriken at the hive, and began a hasty, quite lame retreat.OOC: Not pulling out of the fight, despite the consequences that I'm sure are to follow.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Get Mevi back to Pala-Koro, Katuko, you can get help for her there.IC:Not ten minutes had passed before a small group of Kahu was ready to depart from the clearing, loaded with injured pilots and Gukko crews. Kara at the head of the group signaled once they were all in their saddles and the birds took a runnign start, speeding up as much as they could and staying low over the trees to put distance between them and the swarms. But luckily the perimeter-guard covered their retreat and the Rama were occupied with Lantz and the others, and the few Kahu left without difficulties.Leah took a few seconds to watch them leave, feeling a small surge of relief coming over her, knowing the injured pilots would be safe. She just hoped Kara and the others would be back soon, with reinforcements.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Dekuna): With Payiges firing off lightning bolts behind him, Dekuna tried to steer Aki-nui so that she would have clear shots at most of the swarm. Of course, it was mostly futile, as the insects moved so fast and were constantly changing direction, but he managed to steer clear of most of them.IC (Lema): Lema flew his gukko towards anothe nui-rama, seemingly into a head-on collision. The rama extended its claws, ready to rip him from the saddle and team the toa apart. At the last moment, however, it was drawn into a vacuum below it, and it instead collided with the gukko's talons. The bird sank its claws into the fly's thorax, pinning it against its body and trying to squeeze the life out of it. The fly struggled desperately against its grip, flailing its legs and wiggling like a hooked fish. The two rahi continued to battle it out while they descended towards the cavity, unable to maintain altitude while they fought.

ppg2.png

IC: TangruaTangrua hopped on nogow, and the two caught u to aki nui in no time. Cretilian jumped off of tangura's back, up onto aki's head, adn then bit 5 or six nui rama, jumping from the heads of one to the other. THe little spider appeared to be gliding, and that was becasue he was, with little flaps attached to his sides, fitted by tangrua fro just this occasion. OOC: Picture A cross betwee a venemus spider and flying squirrel.IC: The rahi which he had bi fell to the ground, or slowed down, depending on where he bit them, but the poison slowly worked into there systems.

IC: VolinAlfon's distraction seemed to be working effectively, drawing Nui-Rama left and right to the huge ball of bright electricity, electrocuting anything foolish enough to near it. However most importantly, Skaarn was left wide open without any air-support covering him; now was the time to finish this.After gaining a quick second wind, Volin activated his Matatu once more and took hold of the flying insect Skaarn rode upon, forcing it down to the ground in an attempt to crash land it near the squad members. Oddly enough, pulling off such a move felt so much easier to the Toa after holding off several enemies with telekinesis.

IC: [Ril]Ril slammed into a tree, and began to fall, having finally been shaken off by the Nui Rama that had grabbed onto him before. As he continued to descend, the great height surely going to kill him, a fiery whip emerged from his hands and grabbed onto another Rama, causing it to screech in pain as the Fire Toa swung, using the momentum to propel himself several metres through the air.He released his fiery whip, relieving the Rama of its fiery torment, which didn't help much, for it still continued to burn, and promptly grabbed onto another of the insects, hoping that this time he wouldn't be shaken off, nor would his weight force them to fall towards the ground."Now where's Kyju again," he muttered as he continued to hold on as tightly as he could. "How hard is it to find a giant reptile in the middle of the jungle? Oh yeah, we have a bloody thicket of bugs blocking my view."The Toa of Fire, having ran out of other options, let go of the bug, and began to drop towards the earth, now from a somewhat lower height.Several seconds later, he crash-landed next to where he had been before."Sorry about that. Had to take care of something."

IC: Amerikos stared at the hordika, and wondered what in Mata Nui's name was going on with it. The half-toa was arguing with himself, and it seemed as if the Hordika hesitated. “I’m sorry,” Amerikos replied, “But I won’t be able to help you until I hurt you. So stay still until I can knock you out.” This’ll be slightly fun, he thought to himself. He threw a metal cocoon over the remaining Rahi and the Hordika, and sealed it, hoping it would be enough to contain the beast until they could do something about it.He then ran back to the others, dodging several stingers along the way. He finally came to a barrier of Nui-Rama between him and the defense wall. “Come on, you beasts!” he yelled. “Show me what you’ve got!”And show him they did. Several Rama simply attacked, swinging for any possible gap in his armor with their claws and stingers. Many simply pressed against the others, hoping to squash the lone toa.Finally, there was an ultimatum. Man or beast. Toa or Insect. Fate would be decided today.Amerikos blocked what stingers he could, and dropped to one knee, bracing himself against the impact of the insects. He rolled with the push of the insects, simultaneously unsheathing his sword. He flipped over an insect, slashed it lengthwise, then did the same to several others. “Arrgh, this is taking too long!” The fight seemed like eons. Finally he had a plan. Jumping onto the nearest bug, he began riding it, tossing daggers into other bugs as he flew back to base. He jumped, killing the last bug as he jumped off, landing in the middle of the trench behind. “That was fun,” he said, breathlessly.OOC: probably one of my best posts. Ever.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry, must've missed it. I wasn't really paying attention to those posts. My bad.IC - Kyju - BattlefieldA surprise attack from behind. A sword. He had expected something like this, and so a reaction to a surprise attack had been in his subconscious. Now, he put it to action. Even as his other foot ripped out the vines, he kicked off to ground, the attack flying under him. He twisted, his own blade coming back up slash at Madrihk as he came down.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - Battlefield

IC: MadrihkHis enemy was abhorrently quick, being able to dodge a Kakama-wielder. Fortunately the speed was still great enough to carry Madrihk past the counter-attack before it had even begun, and he screeched to a halt several meters away. Not delaying a second, he turned and charged again, this time holding his blade in a more defensive position. He stopped, however, when he saw what Ril was doing, and instead prepared a blast of ice to aim at the Akrainid the moment after he would try to dodge the fireball. Edited by Katuko

I.C. Vompran waited until Ril's fire-ball was fired, and then he sent a hoard of poison ivy vines at Kyju, attempting to just hold him in place while the others could finish him off. If he tried to rip up the vines, he would only have about five minutes left to fight before breaking out with severe skin irritation. Vompran added thorns onto the ivy vines, to add pain onto distraction.

elementalussal.png

IC: Mevi

IC:One Rama had been injured by another fighter, and was searching for easier prey around the edge of the battlefield. Mevi's armour glinted in the sunlight for only a second, but a second was all it needed. The huge wasp darted towards her, it's stinger ready, and-Mevi would be able to hear a stabbing sound, but she was not getting stabbed. Were she to look up, she would see a knife stabbed into the Rama's stinger, sickly green blood seeping from it's wound, the creature screeching in pain. And the person who had thrown it was charging at the Rahi, sword at the ready."MEVIII!" Trakuda yelled, slicing on of the Rama's claws off then dodging the second, rolling below the beast. He stabbed up into the equivalent of the insect's jaw, and both he and the Nui Rama let out cries of pain.The creature fell to the ground, dead. The source of Trakuda's pain was then revealed, as he tour the snapped end of the Rama's tooth out of his forearm, grunting at the brief sting of pain.The Ko-Matoran then rushed to Mevi, kneeling next to her, "How bad is it?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

IC:The Hordika subdued for now, Tohgno focused his attention to the knife thrower [Kyju] , he grabbed a disk in one hand and madu cabolo in the other, waiting for his allies attacks to hit.....

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Time to bring in the anti-cavalry...IC(Shade): Shade marched into the middle of a war zone. Nui-Rama and toa were everywhere, killing and being killed. "This looks like my kind of place," he said smirking evilly. He saw an evil brother in need, and he rushed to him, using his powers to teleport near him. He jumped, screaming a major blast at all involved, and throwing a dagger at both the bird and Rider circling overhead. "Got you," OOC: I'm bringing both ends of my good/bad spectrum to the battle, if only to keep you guys busy.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:An ear piercing scream echoed across the battlefield, forcing Tohgno to close his eyes and put his hands to his ears. Klumy stumbled too, falling a few meters before regaining his concentration. Two daggers flew above them, unnoticed except to two unfortunate rama victims.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: (Uar)As the numbness got worse, Uar felt his vision get blurry, and started reacting with a barely noticeable delay, which steadily got bigger. What was worse, he couldn't muster enough concentration to activate his mask, effectively neutralizing his primary mode of attack. All he could do now was fire sharp slivers of ice into the fray, occasionally hitting a Nui-Rama, but still causing only minimal damage. He stumbled to the rim of the area, close to where the rest of the group was. As he concentrated the last of his elemental energy into a large, spinning blade of ice sent spinning towards the swarm with his scythe, decapitating a few of the insects, Uar finally collapsed and lost consciousness.OOC: Won't be able to post for the rest of the day.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: Auron; Buried under iron somewhere; his memories:The Toa of Fire simply allowed the memory to sweep him away, he couldn't do anything about it anyway. His past self grinned as the Toa of Iron hugged him, "I missed you too Aelynn, I'm sorry it took so long, those Turaga were bickering for most of the time."A different Toa chuckled as he walked passed the two Toa, Auron ignored him and decided he would talk to Z4nt4o5 later."Let's go someplace without annoying Toa of Gravity," He said to Aelynn, we she nodded in agreement, he drew away from her and took her hand, walking in the direction a what appeared to Auron as a small park. He watched his old-self and Aelynn talk for awhile, the mid-afternoon sun slowly drifting down the sky. After a moment of them not talking, his old-self spoke again to Aelynn, "Remember, no matter what happens in the future, if you need help, I'll be there for you, and I'll love you until we both pass on."With that, he leaned in and kissed Aelynn, while Auron watched, shocked. So, I liked her once, I meet her again, fate is indeed cruel. As he thought this, scenes flashed by him, time between then and the start of the invasion. He watched Aelynn be shot out of the sky again, flashes of pain has he saw his fellow Toa fall, and watched the Toa of Gravity escape the island, leaving the others to their deaths. He saw the final battle again, and realized that Aelynn was the being that the monsters had captured, not only had Auron failed to protect his fellow Toa and the island's Matoran, but he also was unable to rescue the Toa he loved. He broiled in anger as he watched the conclusion to the battle again, feeling the pain as he was sealed inside the pod again. Repeating and repeating and repeating for all ti-With a gasp Auron's eyes snapped open, and recoiled in pain as he realized he was in some pod again, and it was melting. The hot Iron burned as it touched the gaps in the Toa's armor, and Auron started to re-absorb the heat he had transfered to the Iron in his anger. When it was done, the Iron wouldn't melt, and three-cubit sized hole was there, by his mask. The Toa sat back, wherever he was now, he couldn't get out, there wasn't much room to move, and he couldn't melt the Iron away without hurting himself. While waiting for someone to come across him, he thought back on his vision again, still not grasping what he saw. Not only had he loved the other Toa, but he broke his promise to her, and she had been the one to help him since they had met again. For the third time this day, the Toa felt like crying.OOC: There, Nuju please don't smite us for this.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Amerikos heard a sizzling noise behind him and ran to look. "What's next," he grumbled to himself. "More bugs, or just another evil toa?" Suprisingly, he found thet the noise was his doing. His iron pod (the one he created for Auron) had melted slightly, revealing the toa of fire's head and shoulders. The large toa, however, was too large to fit out the small hole he had created. "Hold, friend, and let me get you out," he called, using his power to retract the pod and absorb the elemental energy. "What have you been doing to yourself?" he asked, noting the smell of heated metal and the heat radiating off of the toa.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Waky-waky time.IC: AelynnFunny things, visions. It seemed that Aelynn was going through the exact same memory that Auron was. It was cheezy, but still happened.Aelynn woke not long after it ended, all of the pieces clicking into place. That was Auron? And he kissed her? What the Karz? The Fe-Toa tried not to think about that too much, as it made her face a bit warm. Although, she noticed that everthing else was cold... Really cold.And the she realised why: the Toa of Iron was surrounded by ice walls. She hoped they were there to protect her, and not keep her there. The walls were starting to melt a bit, so it was a simple matter of shattering them with an iron spike. Aelynn stood up, holding her head, and looked around."What just happened?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Not too awful, big guy." Amerikos replied. "But we're about the blow a big hole in the hive, so you better- arrgghhh!"Unbeknownst to him, a large Nui-Rama had sneaked behind him, and stung him. Fortunately for him, it did not pierce armour. Unfortunately, it did dislocate his arm. "Uhhh, big guy, you know anything about fixing arms?" he asked weakly.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC(Shade): Shade would not be ignored, though. Out of the folds of his cloak came daggers, and a wicked reverse-facing blade. The daggers flew towards most of the other toa, but the blade, with Shade flying after it, was headed in a flying downward slash towards Vompran.OOC: These fights are so much fun :biggrin:-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: For clarification, Rocka, Auron is a normal Toa who speaks in third-person. Onuzek is the massive mountain who speaks in Onuzek-style third-person.http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngIC: AelynnThe Rama that attacked Amerikos suddenly found itself without wings, and then arms, and then a head. Aelynn stood over the insect, her blade dripping green fluid."Here, let me," she said, using her powers over iron, she forced the joint back together. A sickening pop came from his arm, but it sounded worse then it felt. The Fe-Toa then turned to Auron, and promply hugged the Toa of Fire. Again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -