Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Reordin Saporta," he said, holding out a hand. "Ex-Sanctum Guard Lieutenant, head of the Demolitions Squad from yesterday's assault, and parkour enthusiast, among other things."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: AckuneThe blacksmith shrugged. "Mostly armor, weapons, and shields. Although, I could make less combat related items, though it isn't my speciality."
IC - Matrapolix - Pala-Koro"Ah, that's perfect. I need my sword fixed. As well as a better set of shoulder armor, possibly. How much do you charge?"He presented the sword, which had formerly been a hook-blade, now just an ugly blade. He needed a hook-blade MK 2. Sleeker. More effective.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Free running. The art of tuning your body to almost Calix-level skill and using your environment as a source of travel," he explained. "It's a training option as a Guard member."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Oh Karz, not a good idea. :oIC: AelynnPerkahn would suddenly find his feet encased in a solid block of iron. Because of him going at Kakama-speeds, off-balance was one way to put it.Aelynn was well beyond the edge now, and in a voise the no one would expect from the normally shy Fe-Toa, she shouted, "WOULD EVERYONE JUST QUIT IT!?"Her eyes might have been red from crying, but they glared angerly at the beings generally being the loudest."Thank you."OOC: Sorry, but Aelynn is a bit overemotional right now. And angry.
OOC:Just so you know you will need to get rid of the Huna, as Nuju will not allow players to carry extra Kanohi of any kind. In Aelynn's case, she might arrange to repair and wear it in Auron's memory, I suppose.IC: Cy turned to Aelynn, and said," I apologize for their insensitivity. The difficulty of this kind of situation is that the recent success of the battle seems to have drawn a number of pyschopaths of all varieties, from insane to sadistic, to our newfound village. We're going to have to start discussing maintaining order soon, I'm afraid. It might benefit you to simply move away from the village for a while. Also, I'm sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do, let me know." Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC(Byraher): Byraher climbed over the wall and landed in a bush. The wall was rather hard to climb over, even for Byraher. She moved, couched, through the bushes along the wall. Maybe no one would see her. She hoped they wouldn't. It seemed to have quieted down now, but she could almost taste the tension in the air.

WIP

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Got me out of a lot of jams," he said in a slightly cold voice, noting Vorex's ambivalence. "Especially yesterday. What about you? What do you do?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Pala-Koro)Perkahn had discovered, many times in his life, that it was much better to not remember what you'd done while drunk. Today, however, he'd not have that small luxury. He was already half-sober by the time he did the most stupid things - so remembering them was painfully easy.He edged closer to Raknar and Doomslayer. "Is it too much t'hope that you'd kill me right about now?"

IC: AelynnThe Fe-Toa merely nodded.IC: Ackune"Well, I normally charge by the amount of work done, but it shouldn't be any more than 100 widgets for both the sword and the armor," he replied, seemingly not looking at the sword.The blind Toa, in fact, was. Using his Anthron as one would use their eyes.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Doomslayer (En Route to Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"Cap'n," Doomslayer said, looking around and drying his eyes. "When we get back to the ship, can we hit this place with EXPLODIES?"IC: Raknar (En Route to Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"That's not the best idea, Doom," I muttered. "We should just leave it."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (in the jungle, the mighty jungle)Perkahn took one lukewarm glance at Grochi. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm, either."I've been there once too, when I was exiled, when I left behind... well, everything. That time, however, compared to this... it's nothing. The way I went mad over there... I 'danced' with that she-Toa, when it was evident she'd not been in 'best o' conditions; I almost coerced us into a fight, if not for whoever it was who stopped me, we'd probably be dead. Not to mention, I still don't know why we were there in t'first place."OOC: if one of you wants to be the guy/gal who stopped Perkahn for some reason, you're welcome to it

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC-Grochi:"I would tell you my life story, but...Nah." Grochi shrugged, then he shook his head regretfully."Needless to say, I've been around long enough to make the kind of mistakes nobody wants to. I thankfully just repaired one of them, but I feel there's one that won't be fixed by anything but death. Mine and another's."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (On the way to the Infernavika)Perkahn nodded, slowly. "Weird as it may sound, I actually understand. I've made more than enough too."He took one good hard look down the road, checking if the sea wasn't anywhere in sight. "Mine are harder t'correct, though. There are a bunch that won't be fixed by anything but a dubious redemption I can't have because I'm too proud, too arrogant, and too tired."He sighed, his chest slightly heaving with the air he took in and let out. "Sometimes, I really don't know why I'm out here. Sometimes, just slightly, I want to go back home."

IC: (in the jungle)"Why not," Perkahn nodded. "I have a few friends who could supply us slightly cheaper, at that, in Le-Koro. Had t'have a few back when I lived around here, because as beautiful and food-rich as this jungle looks, Ash Bear meat gets boring after a while."

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC:"If you want something to take your mind off your loss, we could use a few more buildings around here, and that requires structural work-something you could help with. I'll be working with the leaders in an attempt to get things more organized around here, and then meet our structural needs-first priority is repairs after the fire. I shouldn't be too hard to find. And it looks like things are quieting down now, I supose you don't need to go." Cy told her. Then, slowly, he turned, gesturing to Vorok, who stopped levitating yet another tree, and the two headed to Mahdrik.Cy strode over to Madrihk and said "Madrihk, since things finally seem to be settling down, may I suggest a meeting for all the village? Obviously, a system for keeping order needs to be formed, and the matter of further structures, such as more huts, and possilby an inn and a harbor also need discussion in order to handle the village's growth. And the matter of the...death...also bares discussion."Vorok added, "And you should have a gate man if you plan to close things off. If we have village residents currently outside, then closing the gate might cause problems for them."

IC: (on the way to Le-Koro)A few minutes down the trail, Perkahn realized he was having what, with some liberty, could be called a hangover.Eh, it wasn't fun. At all. Usually, he'd have hangovers quietly, in the safety and quiet of his bed(roll) - having a hangover on the way down to Le-Koro was not as quiet or as safe."I don't recognize this area," he said, to his own surprise. Not being in Le-Wahi for a while seemed to have made his orientation abilities atrophy. "How much left to Le-Koro?"

IC: (Le-Koro)"Ah," Perkahn meaninglessly articulated, before they proceeded to make the way up the elevator and into the buzzing activity of the village. Perkahn felt it was rather gratifying to be in actual civilization, proper civilization, of a grandiose, full scale rather than that small outpost of it at Pala-Koro or anything similar. "Maybe we should split up? That way we'd collect everything just ever so slightly quicker."

IC, Verdi: Verdi nodded. "I think we should leave to get Lans now," he said. "To save time."IC, Zijak: Zijak walked into the Bright-Star Inn and took a seat at the bar. "Give me some Salamanders!" he called to the bartender.OOC: Zijak open for interaction. Though he's probably going to have to leave when the 'Vika gets ready to depart. :P

IC: (Le-Koro)Perkahn raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. He took one glance at the crowds and said, in a hushed voice, "I'd suggest you act natural. 'Tis what I always did on the occasion that I needed to drop into Ta-Koro. As for the plan to split up... when we do, try to get lost amongst the crowds. I'll do the exact opposite. Hopefully, if anyone was thinking about tracking you, they'll try doing so through me... and, like I said, I have a few good friends."He glanced around again. The Toa of Iron didn't think anyone was watching them, but who knows?"What exactly do we need?"

IC: Noticing the execution, Lerongu slowly stepped forward, and stabbed his dagger into Nemesis's body.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: (Verik)The execution had sickened me, how could this occur. I did not ask to sign up with a group of sadists. I asked to be a part of a group so I could seek redemption for abandoning my post and now, now people gleefully killed others. These people did not belong anywhere near here."Sorry!" I said, as I broke out of my train of thought. "Hmm, this is textbook dehydration and starvation. Here's some water, sip slowly so you don't get nauseous." I bounded away for a few seconds after giving her a nice cool canteen of water, before bounding back with some fruits, already diced. "Chew slowly and eat a little by little. Otherwise it will be hard to keep the food down."In the meantime I investigated the scarring that the Toa had endured."Can you tell me how you have gotten these scars? Were they recent?"OOC: He has no sense of tact as a doctor. Also is any other character interacting with Verik, the doctor. Cause I saw something else that might have been talking about him. So far he's Pala-Koro's only doctor unless you count the other medic.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Ayra:"No, sir. They are from my old master," Ayra shuddered at the word,"Revan." Ayra tried not to recall the horrifying memories the Toa of Fire had brought. She listened to what the doctor had said earlier and began to take small sips from the canteen, feeling quite better than she had in the jungle.

IC: (Le-Koro) "Noted. You didn't answer my question, though."
IC-Grochi:"Try the Bright-Star Inn, for all I care. Find your friends. We need food, rum, and water. And medical supplies. And oil, so the armour doesn't get too rusty. And we're running low on Tar and Pitch, as well."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now