Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Aurum - Kiron - SulkuaAurum had been healing. He'd prepared some healing herbs and medicine; They had sped up his natural healing processes, and now he felt pretty much fine. He felt a bit tired, of course, but he'd also been absorbing metal from debris; It wasn't hard to find that. He'd, so far replenished that much.A blast of fire shook him out self thought, as he leapt backwards. "So, we've finally found where you are hidden, coward." Kiron said. Secretly, he was grateful to Aurum for having hidden himself; Kiron had been really tired thanks to his...admittedly, terrible stamina. If he had revealed this to Sulkua, though, the Toa of Ice would no doubt get him to do jumping jacks right on the spot."Coward, huh? As much as people would want to run and avoid fights, I don't think that's possible," He said, "Not when there is so much to be done. Not when destiny awaits, and legend is written.""Your destiny," Sulkua said coldly, "Is tainted. You won't live to terrorize anyone else." He held up his sword, and shards of ice came flying at Aurum. It went right past him, Aurum having used a illusion to camouflage the real version while leaving behind an illusion. "Stop running!" Sulkua calmly exclaimed, although he not-so-calmly gripped his sword. He'd seen what Aurum could do; He didn't want to get caught in a trap like the one Optimus had been stuck in."Tainted, eh?" Aurum laughed, his new position on a branch that got incinerated quickly. Aurum leapt to another. "Sadly, you have no idea what you're talking about. You say to yourself, 'We're fighting for good!' But, what is good? Is it a concept? Is it a title? Is it a faction?" The branch he was on crumbled after all the heat was removed from it, causing it to be brittle. Aurum dropped down, and approached Kiron and Sulkua, who stood side by side. "Good is....is....." Kiron struggled for the right word. He could feel it in his mind; He knew what it is. But he didn't know how to describe it. Luckily, Sulkua stepped in. "Good is a right. The right, to freedom, justice." However, as Sulkua said that, he knew it was just an excuse; He couldn't see what Good really meant. He just thought for it because....well, all other Toa did. Aurum looked at both of the Toa. "Ok then. So you've managed to put Good into words, whether you like your definition or not. Now tell me, why do you fight for it?Again, this struck the 2 Toa. They had been prepared for anything; To fight, to hurt, the possibility that they would die, and to sacrifice themselves for the ILF; For the one united force that stood a chance against all the evil the island had. They hadn't, however, prepared themselves for a philosophical standoff where the very thing they fight for was challenged to the point where they realized - They didn't fully understand what they were fighting for.OOC: Bulik, is Glanway open for interaction?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Crystalia (Le-Koro)She nodded to Raxa, “I will do as you say.” She said. “Give me the dead toa’s mask.” She said. “I will tell him that the toa killed you but I was able to take him out.” She said. IC: Purgatory (Outside Pala-Koro)A crimson armored figure suddenly broke through the line of threes. He’d been drawn to this place due to the sounds of battle… he drew his double-bladed sword and grinned a sadistic Skakdi grin as he watched the chaos unfold.“Now this looks like grand fun.” He muttered to himself his dark scarlet eyes gleaming as he crept forward.

IC: KuhrinToa of sonics were not immune to their own attacks, but thanks to the small bubble of silence around Kuhrin's head, which he had formed instinctively when the wall exploded, his own attacks - and, indeed, those of Vompran - had not affected his hearing. Had he taken away the bubble, he would have been crippled already from the sounds of battle alone.The leaves on the ground rustled as vines grew impossibly fast behind the Toa of sonics, who whirled around, sword in hand, and sliced the vines in half. Their limp upper halves fell into neat 'S's on the ground like dead snakes, just as Kuhrin felt the sudden sting of cold metal in his ankle. His right leg, now spread too far apart from his left leg for them to be bound together, had been hacked into by Vompran's grappling hook, forcing him to cry out in pain. As Vompran pulled, it widened the wound, bringing Kuhrin to the ground, where he attempted to cut through the rope with his sword.IC: DesukaThe beast was confused. First the Toa of lightning had evaded it and grabbed its leg, then the objects flying towards it stopped moving, and just to finish off the person who had sent them was vanishing and reappearing all over the place. Its confusion was definitely not helped by at all by the sharp current of electricity, which made it involuntarily tense its muscles until Alfon let go, when it swayed slightly from the shock. After Kitano's teleporting antics, it had recovered a fair amount.It lifted a fist into the air and brought it storming down towards Alfon's laid-down form, aiming roughly for his midsection.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: Aurel:"I'll let you lead then," Aurel said, looking at what might be where Pala-Koro is in dread. The Makuta-followers might be there, including the Toa that had captured her, and maybe the others who were there when that happened. She wasn't anxious to find out their reaction when they learned Iegasa had decided not to hurt her. Even more so, she worried about the ILS' reaction to find her working with their foes...

IC Terzak and K'rendar (Saydhi's Estate)"She's right there!" Terzak said, and broke into the clearing. The two of them had been doggedly following Dyzaera's trail for awhile now. Breaking into the clearing, they saw 4 toa standing there. "Well," K'rendar said. "Looks like a party."IC Genno (Saydhi's estate)Genno instinctively reached for nhis glaive but before he could smash it down on the two newcomer's heads, he recognized one of the beings. "Terzak?" he whispered. The toa of ice had changed a lot. Once he stood tall and proud; now, he was hunched over like a rahi. "Is that really you?"IC Terzak"Yes. Really me. And you Genno?"IC Genno"Yes, it's me."

Edited by Constructman

It lifted a fist into the air and brought it storming down towards Alfon's laid-down form, aiming roughly for his midsection.
IC:"Need a hand, Alfon?" Kethrye said with smirk as he swung his battleaxe left-diagonally down at at the Toa of Sonics standing above him. Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: How big are these Makika balls? I'm assuming about two fists at most.IC: AlfonThe first warning was that someone stood over Alfon momentarily as he electrocuted Desuka and the next second he was gone. Instinct told him to move, to react, so he released his grip on the leg and rolled off to the side, a sharp crack and a hiss announcing the Makika ball's narrow miss. His timing was a little late however and as a result, he'd been grazed on the side, feeling the acid corrode his armour and beneath it, his skin. For a moment, it distracted Alfon from the monster in front of him, realizing it was recuperating and rearing to hammer his skull in one fell swoop as he looked up. Once more, the deputy rolled over and pushed himself off the ground just in time for a fist to slam into the ground beside with such force it shook the earth in the area."Plagia, a little help her- oh, Kethrye, thank Mata-Nui!"IC: VolinSo Karemo finally decided to start playing Volin's game. Well the Toa of plasma wouldn't stand for it. Not that it was a matter of pride, just practicality: if holding onto those weapons meant getting stabbed, they had to go. Shifting his telekinetic energy to the daggers, they met an invisible resistance, lifted in front of him in mid-air inside of a small cloud of plasma conjured on the spot. In a matter of seconds, the twin metallic knives melted into boiling hot slag which he attempted to launch back.

Edited by TX Wade

IC (Oreius)Scraping his bowl clean, Oreius swallowed a last spoonful of stew. He nodded gratefully at Sulov, who had turned out to be a far better cook than he had expected. The stoic Onu-Matoran nodded once in return, then took the Ta-Matoran's dish along with the others to be washed.Having spent some time in Sulov's company, Oreius found he appreciated the silent Matoran more and more as time went on. He was no-nonsense to the point where he didn't talk unless absolutely necessary; instead of asking questions or debating things, he simply went ahead and took action. He had all the efficiency of a Guard and none of the arrogance, taking on any job and making sure it was done quickly and well. He was the kind of man Oreius could trust if things got hairy.And the Ta-Matoran had no doubt they would. The wariness he had briefly abandoned during the meal returned in full force as he looked down, for the hundredth time, at the bag that lay between his feet, containing one of the six keys to Makuta's defeat. The master of shadows had sent Rahkshi after Takua because he alone had known where the Stones were; Oreius had no doubt that, if Makuta became aware that the Wanderer's Company also knew the locations of the Stones, he would dispose of them just as quickly.That meant their only hope lay in speed and secrecy. They needed to gather the six Stones quickly, before Makuta became aware of their scheme, and they needed to do it quietly enough so that they wouldn't attract his attention. The master of shadows had the whole island in his grip; Oreius had a feeling that it was only a matter of time before they were found out, so they needed to accomplish as much as they could with the time they had.The Ta-Matoran cleared his throat. "Reordin," he said, locking eyes with the Ko-Matoran. "You found something in Takua's bag that led us here, to Leah. Is there anything there that can give us a clue as to where the... things we're looking for are hidden?"
IC: Reordin (Base Camp, Le-Wahi)Reordin looked at Stannis once before turning his head to Oreius and jerking it towards his tent. The Ta-Matoran nodded once, and the Ko-Matoran stood and disappeared into the temporary shelter for a minute or so, returning with Takua's satchel; everything was still arranged in the cloth bag as efficiently and lovingly as it was before, save his video journal, and Reordin reached in and plucked the map from the bag, handing it to Oreius carefully."I've been doing some thinking," he stated. "We should head to the Kumu Islets from here; it's closer, seeing as we're already on the shore of the swamp, and it's the most hostile terrain. Getting it over with early would be good for all of us."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Anyone want to fight Aexias and Zunod? Request OOC pl0x. Posting for them later.IC: I let my fingers take over the scrubbing. I gotta talk for a sec. So I look at the group and keep it blank. "Long trip. You guys need sleep," I say. "Rest. Then we go."

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Reordin (Base Camp, Le-Wahi)"Right."The embers of the fire licked softly at Reordin's legs, warming him slightly; truth be told, he didn't feel drowsy, but that was probably the adrenaline of the past few days still coursing through his blood like lava through the chambers of a stratovolcano, ready to erupt from him at a moment's notice. Reordin took a quick glance around and then stood up."We'll stay up in shifts, just to stay alert. Sulov, you and Lepidran take first watch. Oreius and Leah will relieve you. After that, Stannis and I will take final watch."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC JomarJomar was in a bind. He knew trying to push away would onlyensure his doom. He had an idea. Reaching behind his back, he found his daagger.The dagger was his pride and joy. In the days when he wore the Huna instead of the Kakama, it had been it's primary weapon. Forged from titanium and coated with platinum, this dagger had fought with him in many battles. In an ornate shape, it had on it the sigil and motto of the HWP: Health, Wealth, and Protection. He had killed many with this blade. He often coated it with poison, a custom poison he hadmade for himself from the combined toxins of Nui-Jaga, Bog Snake, hemlock, snakeweed, monkshood, curare, and a tiny hint of an unknown but deadly toxin Zharuk had mysteriously acquired. It had enough poison in it to knock a matoran out cold, if not kill them on the spot. Grabbing the dagger and pointing the blade at Pae, he created two separate airblasts that would mash the two of them together, disrupting Pae's hold and stabbing him in the gut.

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae felt the change in pressure, suddenly finding himself being pulled towards Jomar and the blade before him. Pae quickly started pushing away, trying to stop his abdomen from being impaled. The air increased, again. Pae struggling to pull away.He started to fall inwards, losing his strength. He realized that if Pae was to kill this Toa, or survive which was pretty unlikely since he was being sucked into a wicked dagger, he would have to take a very big risk. Pae re gripped the Toa's face as he had when he had initially meant to snap his neck. This made him lose his hold. Pae was sucked in.He willed the metal knife to turn with his control over metals, facing upwards.Pae twisted his hands around, wrenching the Toa's head, a sickening cracking sound was heard, Jomar's neck snapped.Jomar's body dropped, but Pae did not fall. He stood over the Toa's body, breathing hard and heavy. He looked down, the blade had made a small cut on his lower chest. He wasted no time staying out in the open. This was the second blade that had caught him tonight, and he needed medical attention.Not to mention either the bolt, or the knife could've been tainted.Pae gripped his hammers and slunk back into the darkness, suddenly realizing the team didn't have a medic, at least, none that he knew of.Roke.OOC:Although the fact that Jomar somehow got the knife around his back and to Pae is unrealistic enough, but I'm willing for the poison to start affecting him in the next few posts.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: JomarJomar dropped to the ground. The neck snap hadn't punctured or his spinal cord or contorted it enough so that while Jomar couldn't move; he could barely breath, he was conscious for at least a few more seconds. As Pae slunk back into the shadows, he heard a whisper: "Zharuk will make you pay for this... In blood." Then he died.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Two mercenaries watched the body of a fallen-dagger wielding toa before them (Jomar). They lay in waiting, ready to pounce on any opposing forces come to the corpse.I finish scrubbing. Looks like it's all cleaned up. Everything else on my list for the group right now's checked off, so I'm gonna get some more fixing out of the way.I take off my coat and make another rag. Now I can get to my armor. That's important; it helps with hits and moving, so I make sure it keeps working every day. I examine the first place to clean, my prosthetic's blade, and then start. But I also keep watch. My armor's not so important as everybody. Better I mess up and make my defense a little dirtier than a rahi gets the jump on us. I gotta protect them.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Constructman, you still need to respond to Slate's attack.IC: Aurum - Kiron - SulkuaKiron decided that he didn't know what he was fighting for, yet. But he did know who he was fighting, and that was good enough. Heat rose from under Aurum, who kicked forwards. Sulkua met him in battle, slashing and hacking. Aurum ducked and sidestepped most of the strikes, but parried those he couldn't.Suddenly, Sulkua froze Aurum's joints; However, Sulkua received repercussions for that as a metal spike stabbed him at point blank range. He managed to dodge it, and jump back, just as a blast of fire came towards Aurum, who blocked with a metal shield, simultaneously using the heat to melt the ice.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SlateSlate's mask activated as the boulders came close to him. Bouncing off, Slate flung them back to their owner.
IC Skaaraa... who sent them flying into the air . then, oen of the boulders started flying back at slate. At the same time, Skaaraa reached out to another rock behind Slate. Slate's hau couldn't possibly block both at the same time.

IC: SlateSlate's Hau blocked both at the same time, because the Hau was a sphere shaped shield. This time, in increased is attraction to Skaaraa himself, and the moment he got out of his Hau, he launched off. In seconds he was on to Skaaraa, Lance flying towards the smaller Toa of Gravity's chest.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroWithin moments, I had scrambled off of the ground and rushed over to Alfon, Kethrye and Desuka."Hey, Casanova," I grinned, already shifting my weight, and snapping a powerful kick towards Desuka's head, "Did I hear you correctly? You need my help? Did I hear that right?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC- VerakHe raised an eyebrow. Ankt had lost a fight? Surprising. The Po-Toa was confused. How was Ankt not roaring in anger or going on some rampage or unconscious or dead? He didn't understand how Ankt had lost a fight while remaining unscathed and not incapacitated. Ankt had said that he didn't ant to talk about it, and Verak decided not to push it.The two toa stood, staring into the fiery ruins of the Koro. The dim reddish light reflected off of Verak's mask. "Well, then. Are we gonna stick around and watch the show, or go wander around in the dark forest fer a bit then?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC (Oreius)The Kumu Islets? Oreius didn't particularly care for the notion of travelling to the most dangerous, lawless place on Mata Nui, but if he had learned anything in the past few days, it had been that you didn't have to care about it; when prophecy or destiny called for something, it ended up happening, whether you liked it or not. All you could do was prepare for the inevitable, and the best way to do that now was sleep.So the Ta-Matoran bade his companions a quiet good night, and slipped into his tent. He removed his pack and his armour, setting it gently down beside the bedroll he had unpacked. Then, slowly, reverently, he removed the Essence Stone from his pack.The stone was black as jet and cut perfectly, an opaque obelisk-like stone that felt warm to the touch. Looking closely, Oreius half thought he could make out a faint scarlet glow in centre of the artifact, as though the stone was deeper than it appeared, and there was a light shining far, far, down in its unfathomable depths. For a brief moment, the Ta-Matoran was hit by a wave of vertigo as he stared into the stone, dizzied by the illusion of a world of darkness within the rock he held in his hands.Shaking his head, Oreius tried to shake off the vertigo. It was definitely time to get some rest. He knew his shift would seem to come all too quickly as it was; there was no point in staying up late memorizing the Stone.The Ta-Matoran lay down and closed his eyes. He slowed his breathing, a trick he'd learned in the Guard, and in no time was fast asleep, curled protectively around the treasure that had been entrusted to him.

IC (Bartan)Swinging his launcher across his body, Bartan was able to knock Hasil's blow aside, but the Toa was faster than most of his kind. The blade scored a gash across the Skakdi's side, earning a bellow of rage and pain.The wound wasn't deep enough to have hit his ribs or anything else vital, but it hurt, and now Bartan was bleeding from his side as well as from his tongue and his hand. His chest ached from Hasil's kick. Altogether, he was slowly but surely being worn down.But the Toa was getting pummeled too. Bartan's weapons were designed for blunt impact rather than slashing, and Hasil had been battered and bruised as much as his opponent had been bitten and sliced. So far, strength had drawn a stalemate with speed.Bartan planned to end that. With a snarl, he launched a point-blank blast of impact vision at Hasil. The two were less than a foot apart; there was no way for the Toa to dodge. Unfortunately for the Skakdi, the blast was powerful enough to rebound off of his target and hit him as well. The resulting blast blew the two combatants twenty feet apart.
IC-Hasil:In intermittent spurts of vision, Hasil watched as the ground came up to him, then suddenly he was facing the sky, this time his face slammed into the ground, the next and he was finally stopped, aching all over. The battle wasn't over yet, though. Hasil groped outward, finding the hilt of his sword again, and standing up.Where most Toa wouldn't quite be able to continue fighting, Hasil would. Where most Toa would be on the ground, pleading for mercy, Hasil would still be fighting, on to the bitter end. And it looked like the Skakdi, twenty feet or so from him, would be doing the same.The bronzen Toa slowly brought his greatsword up into a ready position, his every muscle protesting the maneuver, his bruised and possibly cracked ribs giving pain with his breath, as he waited for his enemy to stand as well.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KuhrinHaving put his shield away and not having the time to draw it again, Kuhrin took the thorns to his forearm, ignoring the pain while he pried loose the bladed hook with his free hand. Before Vompran could strike again, the Toa of sonics rolled to the side and scrambled to his feet, his ankle searing. He needed to buy some time. Activating his mask, he created a wall of fire between him and his opponent, then ducked behind a tree nearby to pull out the thorns from his arm.IC: DesukaThe creature tore its fist from the ground and roared again at Alfon. Following his line of sight, it spotted a second being (Kethrye) with a battleaxe, which was singing through the air towards it. It jumped back, escaping with only a minor cut across its chest; but this was still enough to enrage it further. Howling, it darted forward in an attempt to maul Kethrye in any way possible.OOC: Huzzah for ambiguous attack :P

IC: Kani Au Ina

His eyes lingered on the metal butterflies, dancing death flittering about Turaga Versaumnirs’ shoulders. Out of charity, Kani extended his powers of illusion, blending the lethal barbs in with the reddening night sky. A cheap trick, but effective. His noble Rau glowed humorously to hide his deceptions of the eye. In the violent chaos of broken streets rubble infiltrated the dirt roads, sandstone houses charged with the hard penetrating facts of mindless squabble. Charred marks scored the ground where toa of fire had dueled in bursts of heated aggression. Interlocking rings rocketed forth from depressions in the earth, the powers of sound. Kani felt the magnetic pull of a great warrior deep in the shadows of a burning jungle. Reaching out, Turaga Kani took the weathered notebook from Versaumnis' grasp and stared once again at the name without a bloodmark: Skaara, Toa of Gravity. “We may have a busy dawn,” he stated flatly, body feeling the shifting fields of gravity tugging and repelling him in turn from a great distance. Each vied for control of his body, his balance waxing and waning like an ocean tide. “Whoever is wielding their powers is strong, but not skilled. Sometimes education comes with a harsh tuition.”Trudging off towards the fluctuations with hunched shoulders, each footstep leaving a semi-circular impression in the soft earth, Versaumnir nodded as a menacing expression spread across her noble Matatu. “If they’re this bad at altering and realigning gravity, they should be in the notebook.”Rain began to fall indecisively on the ruins of Pala-Koro. Small pings resounded off Kani’s armor, his long fighting vest turning a darkened shade from the moisture. The Turaga spat and continued on, footsteps following the ebbing wake of gravity’s release. The packed dirt road turned slowly to a paste, a sandy brown accent between their two-toed feet. Each footstep brought forth an immature squelch from the road. What I would give to enjoy the moment, Kani ruminated, his eyes glancing between rubble for signs of hostility. The ringings of battle grew with every few paces until sparks of combat could be seen in the rain, the berating of weapons against armor becoming visible at the end of the night. Lightstones were cast about from the conquest, their luminescence fading with a reddish hue on the horizon. Small fires sprung up from the ground, as if Kharzani himself had graced the field with infernal light. With the fires came Kani’s own internal passions, a sparking, jumping mass of energy begging to be unleashed. His throat caught on the bloodlust, Versaumnis glancing at her companion with knowing concern. “We’re getting closer,” Versaumnis stated with her ever growing smile. “The gravity pulls are stronger here and -- oh look! A floating boulder.” She pointed with a fragile hand towards the two combatants before them, their battle revealing itself from the wounded night as great rocks flew through the air, gravity propelling them away or towards a target. The outcome was still undecided in this duel. “Gravity. Good place to start.”Versaumnis nodded. Out of the corner of Kani’s eye, he caught the minute parting of her right hand between the middle and index fingers. An instant later she had split away, no longer a Turaga to his eyes, her prosthetic legs silently beating the ground as she took her position. Crafting her into the night, as he had her floating butterflies, Kani once more turned his attention to the first illusion. Turaga Versaumnis moved gently across the field behind him, Kani’s pace gaged by the newest attack from one of the fighters. As Slate rocketed forward ready to drive his spear into the chest of his enemy, his attack was pulled short, stopped in lunge. Before him stood two Turaga, one with a glowing noble Rau, another with a glowing noble Matatu. As the toa attempted to connect the reality of the Matatu's attack against his spear, the closer Turaga, standing directly below his shafted weapon, began to speak.“Your bravery is exceptional. However, to say your fighting skill or tactics are less than suitable would be overstatements of monstrous proportions.” Slate felt his spear slowly bending, the shaft reaching critical tension, yet his eyes remained glued to the talking Turaga. Kani’s very presence held power, even young naive Toa could discern their true emotions around the Turaga of electricity: fear. Kani continued even as the mind of his prey dove for the covers of imagination, pictures of glory flooding the mind in an oppressive attempt to drive away the virus infecting Slate’s morale. “However, you also wield the power of gravity.” Kani paused a moment, his silver eyes burning their way into the toa’s consciousness, branding a memory to stand the test of time. “The Great Beings have sent my companion and I to punish those who bend their laws. Do you flaunt your will upon others, pressure their being into false action?”The slight twinge was all Kani needed from the toa. Finally a smile began to grow in the Spring of his bloodlust. “Then you must be removed.”OOC: Before people start yelling “meta-gaming”, I’ll give them a run down right here so the General Discussion topic can stay relatively pure on this matter. Gravity: You increase the gravity of a rock, everything around it is affected. You decrease the gravity of a rock, everything is affected. Gravity, therefore, can leave tell-tale signs of its use.Autohit: No characters have been hit. Grabbing a spear is not attacking a character. It's interfering with an attack. AND NO, the illusion is not doing this in reality, but to a character who's never seen anything BUT the illusion, they would rightly assume the illusion was real and attacking them with a noble kanohi of telekinesis.The Notebook: I think someone in the discussion topic said something well suited: “roll with it.” All it has is name and element. It really doesn’t do anything besides act as a character dev tool for Virsaumnir and Kani. Kakaru and I still have to ROLE PLAY finding characters. Which also means, LOTS OF WRITING. :P That all said, let’s up the game.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Kethrye [Near the Wall]~"We need all the help we can get," Kethyre replied, grinning as Plagia joined him and Alfon.The Toa of Ice was forced to dodge to a left as Parakuka-latched berserk charged at him, claws and blade flailing in a an attempt to get in a shot. "Anyway, has anyone seen Ril? We sorely need so reinforcements, and his mask should help with that, " he said, strafing around the the Toa of Sonics and raised his battleaxe, heaving it across at his back. Kethyre was still rattled by the explosion and the resulting collision with the ground, his armor dented and his muscles sore, but at least his reflex's were still fine.Didn't think Makuta could must all of this, he thought. An army of Rahi and Rahkshi, sure. But how many sapient beings would be willing to align themselves with HIM? Not man, I would have assumed. . .

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)Nova closed his eyes slowly, letting himself drift into unconsciousness, only to be awakened by a backhand, brought upon him by bony knuckles and pianist's fingers. In his free hand, something cold and hard was pressed into the blue Toa of Fire's grip: his sword. Nova opened his eyes, slowly, to meet the determined violet gaze of Esao, burning with an amethyst fire that ran on vengeance like it was gasoline."Get up, tiger. We have an army to repel."
IC: NovaNighttimeNear former gates, Pala-KoroNova's fingers curled instinctively around his sword's hilt. His cheek still stung, but the fire in his chest, the one telling him to move and do something, was stronger.The red blur in Nova's vision coalesced into Esao's rather worried face."Ah..."In shifting his weight off the building, he experienced a momentary sensation of falling. When his head cleared, he took an experimental step and almost immediately fell onto Esao's shoulder."I'll -- I'll be -- I'll be fine," he insisted as he tried (and failed) to right himself. At least he felt awake now.

IC:Ankt"I don't care." Ankt responded, his voice unusually flat, lacking it's usual energy. "By the way, next time we see those 'Followers of Makuta people, make sure that I pummel the one with the black fire. He talks too much. And the guy who was helping me fight my opponent. He's too optimistic."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala Koro Ruins"I took note of the blackfire one-" Verak pointed to Zenix, "But not that optimistic helper. Can ye see him from here?"He squinted into the darkness, hoping to make out the faint figures that fought there. Their blasts of fire and lightning lit them up for a split second, revealing the figures locked in combat, bathed in a red and blue glow. Then the image disappeared, replaced by darkness. Every few seconds, he'd notice another flash, or the combatants would step into the light cast from a burning building. It was an amazing sight.Then the rain began to fall from the sky, filling the air with the sounds of falling water and the feeling of cold water. The fire took of a weird glow, and the combat became more obscured through the sheets of water droplets falling from the sky.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Ic: The battle seemed expanded, as if fighters scattered like gas over the field and remains of the wall. Little remained of Pala-Koro itself, its ramparts smashed over and standing in only a few mathematical points; most of it had been blown to bits by the explosions. Chaos.Hiemalis liked what he had seen unfold. Murders, wounds, destruction; these things were good to him. It bred haste, it nurtured fear, it hastened despair. It strengthened the will of The lord of winter. He raced forward, sword in hand, glistening faintly of azure and black in the light. He darted forward like a runner, directly for the ruins of Pala-Koro. If anyone saw his charge it would have sunk their hearts. The infamy of Hiemalis was short but powerful, and the silhouette of his likeness was dispersed throughout the island. His visage, of faint blue eyes, wicket mask and frightening pitted armor was unmistakable. The area became colder and condensation from the jungle seemed to grow opaque and white with chill as it turned to mist. Hiemalis had arrived. Ooc: Hiemalis is open for engagement. I welcome all challengers, though be aware that he isn't a pushover and most of your characters are tired already; not so with this dude.

Ooc: Hiemalis is open for engagement. I welcome all challengers, though be aware that he isn't a pushover and most of your characters are tired already; not so with this dude.
OOC: Well, at least I can put to use a character that GH kinda put out of use thanks to real life. And my char, he isn't really tired. He's probably fired like, 1 bolt of electricity and (might have) stabbed 1 undead.IC: JLJL suddenly felt a chill to the bone. It seemed like a warning; Stay here, or die. He turned his head, and saw Hiemalis, charging towards the battlefield. Sword in hand, JL turned, and a bolt of electricity flew to the front of Hiemalis.
IC: Deven/Leeroy roared and charged at AURUM.
OOC: I take it it's the same guy?IC: AurumAurum stopped the charge by having a group of spikes shoot out of the ground in the path of Deven/Leeroy.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Akune [Pala-Koro, dualing Ira]With a grunt, the old Toa of Fire brought his warhammer around yet again. However, this time it was different, as he had flipped the weapon around, and the bladed ax head was now being used.
IC IraThe fact that the bladed edge was used made no difference as Ira simply parried it away again.IC: Sonius"What the karz happened?" he thought. Getting to his feet, he looked around. Apparently, somebody had hit him really hard on the head. He looked down at himself. Where was all his gear? Then he looked around. Fortunately enough, he happened to be right in the armory. Grabbing a crossbow, an obscene amount of ammo, and a dirk from the shelves. he walked out of the hut and climbed up onto the roof.The scene outside was a dreadful one. All around the village, the scene had descended into chaos with the FoM slowly gaining ground. And the first casualty of the battle happened to be an ILF member. Notching a crossbow bolt to his crossbow, he took aim at a FoM member before noticing that a vortixx and a turaga had randomly appeared on the battlefield and were attacking an ILF member. He was about to shoot them when he felt a chill in the air. A toa of ice that had been standing around doing nothing the whole battle had suddenly upped his game. The toa radiated pure power from his body, and Sonius suspected that he wasn't here to help. "Who to shoot first?" he thought.IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa desperately wanted to say "One does not simply interrupt duels" but hey, they were attacking his enemy. Perfect timing; he had been getting quite fed up with this fight. "Hopefully my next opponent won't be a toa of gravity," he thought to himself as he rocketed up into the sky.IC: Terzak, Genno, Dyzaera, K'rendar, Saydhi"If Pala-Koro's been attacked, we need to help them." Genno really wanted to go. His parakuka was bugging him real bad about it. "We can't just let them lose!" "Terzak agree," the animalistic toa of ice concurred. "We need to help them or else Makuta win for sure." "What about the estate?" Saydhi asked. "That can wait," Dyzaera said. "We need to go now. Who's coming?" "I can't go; I'm all puffed out," K'rendar said. "I've got to take care of Lelda," Saydhi said as well. "So it me, Genno, and Dyzaer-uh-ah?" "Yes," Genno replied. "We'll be the ones going." "Good luck then," Saydhi said. "And bring back a few heads as souvenirs!" K'rendar added. With that, the three toa walked off towards Pala-KoroLater...Finally, the three of them arrived at Pala-Koro. "Maybe this mistake," Terzak said, looking down at the scene of the fight. "Even if it was, we've still got to help them," Dyzaera objected. With that, she rocketed up into the sky using her Kadin. "Terzak," Genno said after she had taken off. "You still can do stealth?" "yes." "Then do stealth." Terzak nodded and crept off into the jungle around Pala-Koro looing for a discreet way in while Genno slung his glaive over his shoulder and walked into the mad house...OOC: These three open for interaction

OOC: yep. But Leroy is a stubborn cuss that takes over Deven sometimes.IC: Deven dashed around the spikes and started his blade staff whirring again.OOC: for the record, it's engine is powerful enough to rip the sword out of most people's hands and throw Deven through the air. Undead Skakdi, not so much.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: The bolt soared through the air like an arrow of deadly light aimed at Hiemalis, but the lord of winter was not hit; with a wave of his hand a slab of ice seemed to rise from the ground like a hidden hatch and lifted the sod up with it as if it were camouflage. The lightning was intercepted by the sudden obstacle and incinerated a spot on the raised turf, but the Toa of ice was unharmed. What's more, he had a preliminary target: JL. Unwavering, he redierected his charge at the toa of lightning. Ten yards and closing...

IC: Aurum2 metal chains erupted from the ground, trapping Deven's feet to the spot, who would no doubt fall face flat if he didn't stop his momentum instantaneously. He prepared his next move.IC: JLHiemalis was close to JL, but that gave JL slight advantages too, as he created an electromagnetic field for a moment, repelling the Toa of Ice.OOC: Ah, this will take a long time to read.IC: Slate "Yes to the first, no to the second, yes to the third, and the great beings created Toa of Gravity. You are fools."OOC: So, the lance being bent is an illusion?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: CimondCimond navigated around what was left of Pala's walls until he reached what was left of Pala's gate. He peeked inside the town and saw the absolute chaos that Pala-Koro was now. Okay Cimond, keep calm. Most of these beings have magical powers that would completely wreck you, but there must be something useful you could do, right? Cimond watched the battle until he spotted an ussal cart with a couple of head poking out of it (OOC: Some of Bulik's chars, he knows who). He hid in some rubble and began making a plan.