Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Tillian could feel his energy slipping once again.Take this, you insect piece of-He pulled one of his throwing axes from their sheath, and with a sideways chop, he slammed it down on the Rahkshi's neck.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KarkhalmHe cursed as the flame came at him. He was going to fast to stop in time.The Vortixx dove and rolled out of the way, but he was still burnt by them. Standing up an circling the Rahkshi he thought, Never seen anything move that fast. I need to get in close were it can't dodge so easily.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: HavonHavon stopped his attack when he realized it was being redirected. "Okay, time for the melee approach." He stood up and charged the Rahkshi of Cyclones, when he was a good few feet away from the beast, he jumped up, then brought down his sword at the Rahkshi, flames ablazing.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Sorry, I was going along with Nuju Metru. You'll notice that I did include the wall bit in one of my posts, but when he ignored your next attack I did the same.IC: Salamander - Fighting TurahkSalamander felt his heartbeat steady slightly. Despite the creature's constant screaming, the effects of its powers were diminished thanks to its prison.Turning to the being who had created the crystal portion of the prison, Salamander tried to speak as quickly as possible. There was no doubt in his mind that the Rahkshi would find a way to break out soon enough."Can you create a small opening in the crystal? It will have to be small enough so that two fingers can barely fit inside of it."OOC: Sorry about that. I haven't interacted with any non-Toa characters since the NBZP. :P

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC: VenatorHe ran towards a red being fighting someone, thinking it was Salamander.Turns out, it was Salamander, and he was fighting a snake-headed monster in crystal.OOC: Venator, the punching bag is here. XDIC: VirtheeHe was startled by the appearance of the creatures, but there was nothing he could do against them.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Guys, Laz isn't a Toa. He's a Mystix. Click the link to my profiles in my sig for more details.IC: LazLaz created the opening as Salamander suggested. He showed no sign of the fear he felt; However, inside, he was sure he would be dead by the end of this fight.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Yeah, he kinda fixed that in his last post though, so I dunno. :PIC-Jan'antel:Jan'antel opened his eyes, slowly, noticing the two others speaking. He could hear them, but he was so detached that he couldn't hear them. He was losing blood quickly, and he didn't know if he would survive this. Taking his last reserves of strength in, he fused all the particles of sand that were slowing the rahkshi down back into one large mass of stone, trapping it, hopefully permanently, nearly one-hundred-eighty-seven feet down in the ground. He blanked out, his last reserves of strength expended.OOC: I assumed it climbed up around 120 feet in the time since I trapped it, Nuju.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - FightNaryth ran forward, firing from his other weapon. Bits of metal shrapnel flew at the Rahkshi. This guy was quick, he gathered. His hits would have to be quicker. His colors meant he controlled something, but he didn't know what.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Salamander - Fighting TurahkSalamander placed his hand directly over the hole Laz had created. The crystal was warm, no doubt thanks to the blazing desert sun that loomed overhead. He pushed aside the thought and took a deep breath. In order to accomplish his plan, he had to release a large amount of enrgy from a very small area in his palm, a task that would take immense concentration."Dragon Blaze!"The fire poured out of his palm in a thin stream and swept into the makeshift prison. He frowned, unstatisfied with the amount of fire he was creating. With a snarly, he increased the energy output so that he was at the very limit of his capacity to control at this level. The screams of the Rahkshi increased in pitch, and then it fell silent.OOC: Just to be clear, he pretty much filled the entire thing with fire.

Lacertus

OOC: My idea of it was the he used the small air-hole I left the rahkshi, and forced a stream of fire straight through it. I'd also say you probably melted the rock, making sure no more air will get down and no screams will come out, eh?IC-Jan'antel:Jan'antel woke, hearing a loud whistling noise. "Will you just let me sleep?" He whispered, barely catching the Toa's attention. He then realized something wasn't right...he was lying in a pool of blood, and there was also a possibly dead rahkshi near him, under ground. Unable to push himself up, he rolled over onto his back."Toa of fire," he croaked to the other who was near him, "Help me..."OOC: Maybe I'll be joining it in the land of the dead. Unless, of course, two helpful beings decide to finally help... :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Despair: Rahkshi don't die until I say they do. The rest of you guys, please be patient when you're waiting for me to reply; bear in mind I'm fighting about ten of you at once, trying to keep track of five battles. It'd be really great if y'all could not post more than once between my posts. I've had to accommodate about 5 new replies into this post as I'm writing it. IC:The Rahkshi of Heat Vision continued to spew heat energy at Readra, a constant beam that followed the Vortixx however he moved. The axe blow dislodged the Rahkshi of Hunger, but not before it had sapped away much of Tillian's energy. The strike had halfway dispatched the Rahkshi's head, but it had also taken most of Tillian's strength to administer. The Rahkshi screamed in pain and clutched at its neck before returning its focus to Tillian with a garbled hiss. Despite its weakened neck, the Rahkshi had ample energy. It stepped on the downed Toa of Gravity's own neck...The Rahkshi of Cyclone blocked Havon's strike with the bar of its staff, then kicked him away. It directed a fresh storm of wind, interwoven with sharp bits of a destroyed hut, at Karkhalm. When Karkhalm launched his fusion bolts, they cut through the wind, and so the Rahkshi had no choice but to propel itself upwards on a wind to avoid them.The fire that Salamander had spewed down the prison had, in fact, served its prisoner. The stone had been melted, and while baddly scorched, the Rahkshi of Fear was free of one of the layers of its captivity. Voraciously struggling, the Rahkshi of Fear at last broke out of its prison and broke the silence with a roar of frustration. It leapt back up to ground level and swung its staff in a massive circle, aiming to maim all those who had crowded around the crystal cage. The Rahkshi of Chameleon could not fit in the entrance of the secret passage, so it tore up the ground around the entrance to be able to squeeze inside. Crawling in the dark, the Rahkshi followed the path, and found another door at its end. It opened the door, and went through to the other side- But it had only been an escape tunnel that led up to the street elsewhere. The Rahkshi of Chameleon growled frustratedly.

test2.png

IC: KarkhalmHe watched in satisfaction as the Rahkshi had to fly up and over the bolts. Thats when the windstorm of sharp peices of hut slammed into him. They cut at him, opening up gashes in his armor. Fortunatly though, thanks to a small device on his back, the armor started to repair itself. It was slow going though, he could repair it all at once, but it would have to recharge for a while after that.Karkhalm eventually found his way out of the storm and faced the Rahkshi yet again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Tillian managed to use his power over Gravity to decrease the gravity of the Rahkshi's foot. It floated up and up and up until it was away from Tillian's neck, and that was when he struck.The Toa of Gravity rolled away further, lifted the Rahkshi up until it no longer touched the ground, and jammed its katana in between the creature's disabled legs, shish-kabobbing it and jamming the tip of the blade through the creature's half-attached neck and through its head.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - FightHis shots having missed, Naryth moved in. He swung his fists out, striking at the Rahkshi's head, then brought his knee up to its chest. Immediately, he followed with a powerful kick to the chest.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Okay, heroic sacrifice time. I'll get you guys a kraata, but I'm probably gonna die in the process (You will have exactly 3 posts of time after my post in which to begin saving my life). Have fun stabbing me, Nuju.IC-Jan'antel.Jan'antel, leaning heavily on his staff, stood up, looking on as the rahkshi broke out of it's crystal prison. As the others jumped back, he walked up toward it. He yelled incoherently, smacking it on the head-plate with his metal staff. The rahkshi of fear quickly turned and prepared to stab him. It swing the good side of its staff upwards, stabbing Jan'antel in the stomach as he came within reaching distance of the creature's head.The kraata peeped out and screamed at him, trying to induce fear. Jan'antel could feel himself going numb, blood spreading from both his wounds. And, strangely, he felt peaceful. So close to death his fears were melting away, and he felt as though a warm blanket was enveloping him. He stared into the kraata's eyes and grabbed it by the neck, pulling on it as he fell down to the ground.OOC: The countdown begins...

profiles i guess

OOC: All of the above, really. Your stuff was mostly a side-effect though. :lol:Nuju, I didn't say it died, just that it stopped screaming. You assumed I meant that it died, but I simply I figured that it would be planning out its next move, which clearly wasn't far off the mark. :evilgrin:Now for the part I'm not looking forward to...IC: Salamander - Fighting the TurahkSalamander turned to the Toa who seemed to be attempting to swim in his own blood."Hmm... You look like you are in bad sha-"The Rahkshi's resumed screams interrupted him. He watched in terror as the Rahkshi burst free of its prison, his feet not moving despite his efforts. Despite this, he spoke in as calm a voice as he could."Right now, we all need help."The Rahlshi swung its staff, the weapon gleaming with malice in the bright sunlight.

Lacertus

IC: VenatorHe watched as the creature got free in an show of force. He was glad to be standing far enough away not to actually be in the fight.But he was thinking about joining, that, or attacking Salamander. It was a tough choice, but Salamander was working with others this time... it seemed he was doing the right thing against the Rahkshi, fighting it, not helping it."Need some assistance, Dragon?"Looking at the creature, he suddenly felt a deep feeling of dread and fear leeching his courage. But, he had fought Utu... and they were about equal on the terrifying scale. Only, Utu had beaten him... and so would this thing probably.OOC: Well, I'm going bowling, so Despair, I'll leave you in control of Venator while I'm gone if you want to. Feel free to have him bashed, smashed, stabbed, whatever. Just keep him alive, able to speak, and able to use a sword. Anything else, feel free to let him get beaten up badly.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Down two, next post hopefully saves me...IC-Jan'antel:To Jan'antel, everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. He was falling, and he appeared to have lost his grip on the kraata. The rahkshi swung it's staff towards the toa of fire near him, almost killing him. Jan'antel reached up, and grabbed the Rahkshi's arm, dragging it to the ground with him. He then pried open it's facial plates, reaching in and grabbing the Kraata with both hands, tugging with the last of his meager strength.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Venator - Fighting TurahkVenator watched at the Toa of Stone mounted a desparate attack against the Rahkshi. He was already severely wounded, and yet he fought with a valour that impressed Venator. I'd just get in the way if I tried to help him by fighting it myself, but maybe this will help...He activated his mask of Biomechanics and repaired as many of the mechanical portions of Jan'antel as he could. It wouldn't stop the bleeding-in the bext case scenario it would simply slow it down-but it would help return some of the Toa's strength.

Lacertus

IC:The Rahkshi of Heat Vision stopped its burning eyes before it hit the black Rahkshi of Hunger. Instead it slashed back at Readra with its staff, and this time, it landed a blow - Readra, distracted by his hold on the Rahkshi's neck, lost his left leg below the knee. The Rahkshi of Hunger did not fare so well. Tillian's stab slew the creature. Tillian collapsed to the ground, exhausted... and to his misfortune, the Rahkshi of Teleportation chose that moment to arrive. It slashed downward at the Toa's abdomen with the blunt part of its staff, bruising him and cracking a rib. Karkhalm's armor could maybe be repaired, but his innards couldn't. Too late, after the rubble had cleared, he noticed a glint in the air; the Rahkshi of Cyclone had thrown his staff like a spear and, this javelin propelled to super-speed by the tailwind, it cut generously through Karkhalm's side. The staff lodged into the ground behind Karkhalm. Just as it threw the weapon, Naryth came to the Rahkshi of Cyclone and began his fisticuffs. The Rahkshi threw him easily to the earth.The Rahkshi of Fear was too strong for Jan'antel. It ripped itself free from his hands, and stabbed him deep between the eyes. Jan'antel went motionless. The fire-blackened Rahkshi turned now to Salamander and the rest, staff bared.OOC: Clarification: The Rakshi of Hunger has been killed. Jan'antel has been killed. Karkhalm has not been killed, just dealt a major wound.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

OOC: Thank you Despair, creative usage. And Nuju, why'd you break my mask?IC-Jan'antel:As Jan'antel was wrestling the rahkshi, his strength draining with every buck of its body, he suddenly felt parts of his body tingle, and grow stronger. His strength was returning, and his blood stopped flowing quite so much. He knew it would be painful, but he concentrated and filled up the non-biomechanical parts of his wounds with small amounts of stone, stopping the bleeding completely. With his newfound strength, feeling even stronger than he had in years, he fought even more against the Rahkshi, when it stabbed him.He dropped.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: :oIC: "EEYYYAAAGGHHHH!!" Readra roared with pain as he fell to the ground. In an attempt to distract the Rahkshi, Readra reached for the sword he had dropped earlier.Once he had a hold on it, still bleeding and moaning, he threw it right past the Rahkshi's shoulder, and there was a second or two of silence. The blade cut a rope that was holding up part of a sculpture, which fell through the air towards the Rahkshi.

IC - Naryth - FightHe may have been knocked away, but his enthusiasm remained. He leaped up, and, drawing his plasma weapon at the Rahkshi, fired a beam at point-blank range.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Tillian had collapsed to the ground, exhausted and about to celebrate, before the Rahkshi of Teleportation attacked him. He turned, darted out both of his legs and tripped up the Rahkshi and then increased the gravity of the creature, sinking it into the sand."These things are killable, gents!" he yelled triumphantly, shaking his sword and tossing the Rahkshi of Hunger's carcass to the ground. "We just have to wear them down!"

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Kav'den)

Kav'den decided to use the attack as a way of getting the other hunters distracted. He didn't care about the well being of the Matoran and others in Po-Wahi. All that mattered was that he brought back Kalama's head.Silently, Kav'den walked back across the border into Ko-Wahi.OOC: Kav'den to Ko-Wahi.-Mef Man

OOC: Ugh... Definitely not looking forward to this.IC: Salamander - Fighting Turahk"Hmm... Maybe if I had a way to blow that thing up... Okay, if I survive this, I'm devoting as much time as it takes to develop a 'blow stuff up' technique."Despite the casualness his words, Salamander wasn't at all comfortable with the situation. This Rahkshi was unlike any he had fought before; its power and tenacity were on a whole different level. That said, he didn't believe victory to be impossible, just extremely unlikely. Right now, running away might be the best idea. However, if it followed me I'd be as good as dead. At least here, I can hope that others will come to my aid.He faced the Rahkshi, a determined look in his eyes. Only then did he notice what was happening to Jan'antel and the presence of Venator beside him."Venator, get him out of there!"IC: Venator - Fighting TurahkVenator nodded. As much as he disliked Salamander, he knew that the Toa of Fire was right. If somebody didn't take action, the Toa of Stone was going to die. Runing forward, he lifted his sword above his head and tried to deliverer a powerful blow to the Raihkshi's shoulder. The creature nimbly dodged the attack, but the moment in which it leaned back to avoid Veanor's blade was all the time he needed.Grabbing the now unconcious, and likely dead Toa, Venator turned and ran as fast as he could away from the Rahkshi. He needed to find a doctor as fast as possible.OOC: Kal, since Zoma isn't here right now (and by extension, Virthee) how about Venator and Jan'antel sort of go out of play for right now?Edit: Okay, so... Yeah. Dead... Well, at least I got Venator out of the way. *conflicted*

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC (Tooroko): The Vortixx watched helplessly as his comrades plundered the merchant ship. He had no way to get to the smaller vessel, and he couldn't fire any of the ship's cannons for fear of injuring the pirates or sinking it prematurely - before all of the goods were taken off. Unable to join in the fun and resigned to wait, Tooroko sat down next to the ship's cannons and watched the scene unfold.IC (Dekuna):Even in the underground cavern, the Rhakshi's first scream reached Dekun's sensitive ears. Rhakshi! Mata Nui, no! Without a second thought, the dropped the crate he had been moving and made a grab for his weapons. How did Rhakshi get into Po-koro? he wondered, but then he decided it didn't matter. All that was important to him now was making them leave again.The toa ran through the warren of caves towards the stairs he had been led down on his way in, listening to the sounds of battle escalate all around him. While he ran, he prepared for the upcoming fight as best he could. He discovered a nick in his blade from the battle earlier that day against the infected rahi, and that he hadn't been able to recover half of his knives. His elemental powers were in good shape, so he placed a noise-dampening fiels around his ears. He didn't want to be deafened by the yells and bangs of the fighting, let alone his own powers.As he burst out of the shop door, the scene he found was in chaos. hafl a dozen Rahkshi were battling against numerous beings, including toa and Vortixx. Nearest to him he saw Havon being battered by cyclones. His leader didn't seem to be enjoying the ride, so he chose to intervene there first. he sent waves of sound at the Rahkshi, moving through frequencies in an attempt to find one thatr would shatter the armour of Makuta's son. A few made the creature's armour ring like a bell, but none had the desire effect. He kept trying, sending more and more frequencies into the armour.

ppg2.png

IC:Kellin cast a look outside at the five, no, four (a Toa of Gravity had just vertically impaled one) Rahkshi that were dealing with the "heroes" by the city gates"Fools," he said, moving on the path the third bounty hunter had taken. After leaving the city of Po-Koro with his fellow bounty hunter, he looked down the road the bounty hunter had taken."He's heading to Ko-Wahi," he said quietly. "I hope you dressed warm."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tarotrix screamed in pain. He was bleeding profusely from where the Rahkshi stabbed him. Walking to Ardron, he sat on the ground to tend to his wounds.Ard gave him his whiskey flask, and Taro downed a long swig. "Ard-heatstone-cauterize my arm."IC: Ardron made sure Taro took another swig of whiskey. Taking the heatstone out of Taro's sack, he placed it to his comrade's wound. Tarotrix gritted his teeth, and held back the screams. The wound closed."Can you fight?" Ard asked.The guardsman nodded, and grabbed his gladius. "I'll rally the Po-Koran guard, you help the other Toa.""Fine,"-/-Tarotrix, his arm still throbbing, ran down the street, towards the walls. He couldn't help but notice the streets were empty, with the exception of Toa running to the battle.The guard wasn't hard to find. About six guards, with spears and discs in hand, were rushing towards the rahkshi. "Civilian! Why aren't you inside?" the comanding officer said to him."I'm Lieutenant Tarotrix of the Ta-Koro Guard, can I join you?" he replied.The officer tossed him a disk. "C'mon, Lieutenant."-/-Ardron, jian in hand one hand, tomahawk in the other, charged the cyclone Rahkshi. Hoping his leather armor would protect him, he focused at the rahkshi's back. "UNITY DUTY DESTINY!" he cried at the top of his lungs. as he clutched his weapons tightly. "UNITY DUTY DESTINY!"He chanted those words repeatly, his religious passion channeled into the blows he dealth to the creature's spine. His desire to destroy this heathen being dominating his already vengeful mind. He was going to kill the Rahkshi, tear its dark, vile slug into pieces, and give to it the divine punishment it deserved.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: The scorpion knocked Barricade to the ground. "OOF!" It stabbed him with its tail, making him cough blood."Velan...I..can't move.."A red and blue flash jumped into the cave, finished with its training. Scorpions came from all sides. He slashed each down with one blow, but more kept coming.A green flash jumped in, kicked a scorpion, and hurled a wind shuriken, giving him room to carry Barricade and Velan out.Lightning blasted all the scorpions into one place. "ON THE GROUND, AND STAY THERE!"Finally, a sword and axe were put together, launching a colossal blast of flame that melted the scorpions armor together. "We can leave them to starve, or kill them now."The second choice was picked, leaving a lot of rolling scorpion heads."Ta...huva...Xanthium.." Barricade fell unconscious.Pyras smiled. "Tahuva, you have returned. This man has been saying many things about you, none of them nice. I must speak to you."Tahuva looked at Argentum. "That's not surprising, considering him--" Tahuva fell silent. "Pyras? Is that you?"Ratchet just stared."Yes, young warrior. It is."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArdokuArdoku had realized he'd forgotten his pouch of widgets at the inn back in Po-koro, so that's where he headed back. When he arrived, the only thing visible was chaos. Matoran fleeing from their houses as toa and rakshi clashed in a large battle. Ardoku quickly drew his two pickaxes, then charged his two weapons with extreme quantities of plasma. The toa of plasma then charged towards the nearest rakshi, seemingly one of fear, Great, this day just keeps getting better and better!, and slashed his two super-charged pickaxes towards the rakshi's head...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: I'm late to the party once again :lol:IC: ZealokanAfter riding Aki-Nui down into the chamber, he heard the Rahkshi scream. Oh no. Suddenly filled with the anger reserved only for a Servant of Makuta, he sprinted out of the caverns, and saw six Rahkshi assaulting the village. Not on my watch. He locked his Reverse Blades together into the Razor-Sharp Boomerang, and threw it right at the Rahkshi of Fear's neck, hoping to sever it from the rest of its body.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Tangrua, Tegam, AmakavTangrua, Tegam, and Amakav saw the look on Dekuna's face, and sensing trouble, they grabbed their weapons off of the mounts on the wall, and followed him up the stairs. When they got to the surface, they saw rakshi everywhere.

Edited by NStephenH