BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: JiMing
Health: 17/20
Charge: 2/5
Kills: 2

JiMing stood his ground against the wave. When it was nearby, he unleashed a short-range pulse of energy, parting the water for a second, allowing him to jump through.

OOC: JiMing I am going to assume the pulse of energy you did is your chaos energy?

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 Ch: 0/5]

Voxumo arched his brow as he saw JiMing jump through the water and he idly shook his head as his right hand ran over his face.

"Great.. I'm fighting Moses now.."

Voxumo focused again on the water. If he could not use the water to harm people, which he was able to do in the past, he would find other ways to harm people. His eyes roamed over the docks and noted that Shadowhawk was on a boat somewhere out in the water. Calling upon the power of the orb Voxumo began to churn the waters around the ship till they were violent enough to tip the boat and hopefully force Shadowhawk into the water

OOC: Alright I know the tiping of the boat may be slightly auto-hitting but manipulating water to tip the boat is doable and considering we are in an arena that is surrounded by water.. well. Also there is chances Shadowhawk could avoid the tipping of the boat

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kayn

HP: 0/20

Kayn and Ehks were suspended in the air. Ehks fired lasers at him but he was too dead to try and dodge them. He raised his sword and the first two shots collided with it. The third shot hit Kayn in the face and it burnt straight through his mask and in to his head. It hurt.

Kayn was then dead...maybe...probably...perhaps...most likely...yes...affirmative...definitely...no...not...don't...RESPAWN.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Do to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to participate further in this round of Bionifight, or any for an indefinite amount of time. I am resigning my current spot.

In conjunction with this, I am removing both Nold and Phantom Terror from the game.

This experiment has turned in excellent results - my original decision to limit the player list to 14 players was absolutely perfect! It'll stay that way in the future. :)

Signing off for a bit.
Yay, we can take a break from autohitting now
Chro
Health: 10/20
Charge: 3/5
Deaths: 2
Chro watched as Kayn respawned on the dock, mumbling incoherently to himself as he did so. The Toa of Fire dashed towards his opponent, then turned into a cloud of Chrotodites and swarmed at his face.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Kayn

HP: 10/20

Charge: 0/5

Kayn turned around not long after respawning. He saw Chrotodites nearly at him.

Kayn let out a sigh of fatigue.

He spread out his hands and clapped straight in to the swarm.

OOC: I did the early signup. My profile is in Voltex's blog. Also, that attack was merely meant to knock you on your back, while I waited for your response before I attack. As far as autohitting goes, I assume my attacks connect unless you do something to avoid the attack. In most cases, unless I magnetically pin you or otherwise directly prevent you from acting, you should assume that there is an option to take evasive maneuvers. Judging my the comments I have been receiving, I suppose that this wasn't apparent enough, so I will try to make it so from now on. With that out of the way:

• IC: :l: :u: :r: :m_o: :k: :a:

• Phys. Integrity: 45% (9/20)

• Charge: 40% (2/5)

• Kills: 1

• Deaths: 1

As JL strikes my wrists, I magnetically knock him back, to stun him as I pull my sword from the pier. I then perform a flying side kick, directed towards JL's head. (-2)

OOC: Okay, see, here's the thing. You say we should have the option to dodge, block, generally something we can do to render your attack mute. Sure, your magnetically-knocking-me-back is something I couldn't have blocked, but who said I can't block your flying side kick into my head? THAT's the autohit, and the fact that you 1. Say it like it happend 2. Remove my health while you're at it is the reason why I have an issue.

Because, the following post shall show what I would have done if you hadn't auto hit me am doing..

[it's scientifically proven this works (Apart from the absorbing energy thing but that's just my character's powers) ]

IC - HP: 19/20 - 0/0

Slash! My swords swiped against Luroka's wrist, but by then I wasn't really expecting anything other than for the magnetic field to suddenly turn into repel mode. And, expectedly, it did. I was flung back, but with a smile on my face.

After all, I was just metal. The current that was now generated within me from the magnetic field was, well, electricity - and as swiftly as it appeared I was prepared to absorb it. That stopped when I slammed into the ground, on my back, but I quickly picked myself up to see Luroka attempt some kind of jump kick at my head.

I ducked underneath it, letting him fly past me.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 25% (5/20)

• Charge: 100% (5/5)

• Kills: 2

• Deaths: 2

I notice a nearby swarm of Chro in the area. "I thought the air felt thick." I unleash a charged magnetic blast at the cloud of Chro. (Kills +1)

OOC: JL, I agree with you there, but now I get people complaining about me not giving them a chance to dodge, and then being inactive when I do give them said chance. If you want to avoid getting hit by my attacks, rather than spending your energy complaining to me (though feedback is good, and I'll try harder to avoid having these issues), you should make more efforts to dodge them. As I said earlier, I'm making efforts to avoid autohitting, but I'm not going to miss unless you dodge. Generally, you can dodge most of my attacks unless I have you magnetically pinned. As far as your second item goes, that is proposed damage. Merely, the damage the attack would do, were it to connect. It's not to say the attack is undodgeable.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Have you ever tried to do that to a swarm of mosquitoes, Kayn? ;)

Chro
Because of physics, when Kayn clapped, the Chrotodites were simply pushed away from his hands, swirling through the air. They moved to hover above his head.

but their spirits

I'm resigning as well, mainly because I suck, But I'll steal borrow this idea and go to another Fourm with it. Maybe.

You resigned last week too and came back. I'd recommend taking a day to think it over, because this time I won't let you back in until the next signup.

Also, you cannot suck at Bionifight unless you deliberately cheat in some fashion. The only thing separating the winner of a round from the losers is that they were luckier for a couple days.

I'm resigning as well, mainly because I suck, But I'll steal borrow this idea and go to another Fourm with it. Maybe.

You resigned last week too and came back. I'd recommend taking a day to think it over, because this time I won't let you back in until the next signup.

Also, you cannot suck at Bionifight unless you deliberately cheat in some fashion. The only thing separating the winner of a round from the losers is that they were luckier for a couple days.

First time, I didn't really resign.

And to be honest, I don't like this game mode.

But still, I want to vote for the next mode.

IC: 9/20(?) 0/5

Confused on who's fighting who, I took a moment to figure everything out.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Have you ever tried to do that to a swarm of mosquitoes, Kayn? ;)

Chro

Because of physics, when Kayn clapped, the Chrotodites were simply pushed away from his hands, swirling through the air. They moved to hover above his head.

Kayn was just shot in the face, he couldn't care less if he tried, making his attacks appear strange and pointless.

And to be honest, I don't like this game mode.

But still, I want to vote for the next mode.

Well it's not like this game mode lasts forever; with the number of game types we have, it should come as a surprise if we use any more than once.

And to be honest, I don't like this game mode.But still, I want to vote for the next mode.

Well it's not like this game mode lasts forever; with the number of game types we have, it should come as a surprise if we use any more than once.

I know that.

9/10 (since I only respawn with only 10 I might as well set it like that.)

I flung my self towards Ehks and prepared to head butt him.

I said this 3 times, but you should let us vote on the gamemode and maps we'll use next round. I would love to try the mafia game type.

<.<

>.>

(I was most certainly NOT planning that for next round!)

*slinks away*

I think he was planning the rap battle gametype next

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

Kayn was just shot in the face, he couldn't care less if he tried, making his attacks appear strange and pointless.

Uh, yes, I know. But I can attack you anyway. XD

* snip *

This is bothering me. You complain about people not responding when they have the chance, then you ignore JL's response to you in favor of attacking me. :I

Chro

The swarm flew upwards and the attack from Luroka missed. Chro then turned into a single entity which fell down towards Kayn's head, using gravity to strengthen the strike. Chro died suddenly because I guess Luroka doesn't know how to properly pick targets

Oh, and I'd love to start the music update, but I don't have Premier so I can't do group PMs.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I just made my tongue bleed by biting myself to keep from yelling in rage

I hope you're haaappyyy~

Chro

Health: 10

Charge: 0

Deaths: 3

Chro immediately dispersed into a swarm and rushed at Luroka.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I think this round has so far singlehandedly caused more arguments between players over a variety of different issues than all of the other rounds combined.

It's Monday.

Silly tex, it's Friday.

Ehks, I attacked you, waiting for your reaction.

OOC:

* snip *

This is bothering me. You complain about people not responding when they have the chance, then you ignore JL's response to you in favor of attacking me. :I

He had the opportunity to make that response two pages ago. I'm not going to retcon 5 or 6 posts for him. This is precisely the point I'm trying to make.

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 25% (5/20)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)

• Kills: 3

• Deaths: 2

Seeing the rushing reddish cloud barreling towards me, I decide to magnetically attract all the "Chrotodites" together. The blob of Chro falls to the ground. "Not so fast."

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

wait oyu did pupwa?

hold on, gonna edit this with an IC response...

IC:

I felt something really thick and really hard hit my stomach.

It was Pupwa's head.

I grunted, but continued forward, dragging Pupwa along with me. I attempted to stab him with one of my swords.

(6/20

2(I think?)/5

Kills: 2)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Silly tex, it's Friday.

If only.

OOC:

* snip *

He had the opportunity to make that response two pages ago. I'm not going to retcon 5 or 6 posts for him. This is precisely the point I'm trying to make.

I'm referring to his attack on you, which you ignored in your post.

IC post in a few minutes... just gotta finish up some homework. Sorry to keep you hanging, but since I'm apparently a blob on the ground, there shouldn't be too much of an issue.

but their spirits

I think this round has so far singlehandedly caused more arguments between players over a variety of different issues than all of the other rounds combined.

It's Monday.

And for once I am not part of these arguments.. So happy right now

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

9/10.

He almost stabbed me in the head, if I didn't kick off him, making him speed towards a wall.

But then I felt a liquid coming out of my leg. A yellow liquid. No, not that.

8/10

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 Ch: 0/5]

Voxumo focused again on the water. If he could not use the water to harm people, which he was able to do in the past, he would find other ways to harm people. His eyes roamed over the docks and noted that Shadowhawk was on a boat somewhere out in the water. Calling upon the power of the orb Voxumo began to churn the waters around the ship till they were violent enough to tip the boat and hopefully force Shadowhawk into the water

OOC: Alright I know the tiping of the boat may be slightly auto-hitting but manipulating water to tip the boat is doable and considering we are in an arena that is surrounded by water.. well. Also there is chances Shadowhawk could avoid the tipping of the boat

OOC:

No sweat, man. That's not autohitting; that's smart RPing. :)

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 10/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Evading predator-laden waters

Now, the thing about a watery maelstrom strong enough to tip a heavy, blunt-prowed cargo freighter, is that it does take a moment or two to really build its power. Ergo, the Shadowhawk had plenty of warning... well, at least, just enough warning.

Springing nimbly atop the pilot house, he sank his left-hand talons deep into the wooden roof, preventing himself from sliding straight off into the roiling sea. His right hand, he brandished menacingly at Voxumo. "Craven cur! Attack from a distance, you would, and well knowing that I can do nothing in retribution? Come here and let me rearrange that ugly mug of yours e'er you die!"

Edited by Shadowhawk