BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Chro

Health: 10
Charge: 0
Deaths: 4
Kills: 2

Chro ran across the dock towards ShadowVezon, preparing to hit him with his hammer, or disperse into a swarm if SV shot at him.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, HP: 10/20, Charge: 0/5, Status: Annoyed

ShadowVezon was about to have a drink, when he saw Chro running at him. Chro, can't you see that I want to have a drink in peace? ShadowVezon, with knowledge of Chro's splitting capabilities, did not shoot him. He simply stood there, taking out a drink. However, when Chro got close, he quickly readied the Super Scope Bayonet and stabbed him, before continuing his drink. This'll teach you to interrupt me, Chro.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

AUTOHIIIIT

But w/e

Chro

Health: 10

Charge: 0

Deaths: 4

Kills: 2

Chro was stabbed [8, +2 to SV]. He then dispersed into a swarm, moved over a foot or so (off the bayonet), started whacking SV with his hammer.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 4/5 Deaths: 3 Kills: 1]

Voxumo watched as the water whished by his bubble harmlessly and once it was safe he deactivated the bubble and surveyed his opponents. He Spotted Shadowvezon and fired off rounds along with a geyser of water.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 5/5 Deaths: 3 Kills: 1]

Voxumo looked around at the various fighters seeming to note who was still around. It did not take long for him to spot his target, Pulse, the little fighter who had practically been invisible this whole time. Sighing rather deeply he focused in on Pulse and taking his scythe in one hand he swung it behind him and threw it in an arc. It would successfully slice him directly in half. He proceeded to catch the scythe as it came back to him and he smiled triumphantly even as he felt the sudden weakness from losing his charge [0/5, Insta-kill Pulse]

He then focused on Blade and fired off two rounds at him

OOC: I seriously looked at the rest of the fighters and was like, 'I haven't done anything at all with pulse.. will insta-kill him.' I almost though blade but then was like naw..

[HP: 10/20 CH: 0/5 Deaths: 3 Kills: 2]

Also doesn't the round end Saturday or something?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I hope so.

As much fun as this has been, it's tiring to keep up with, and I think this is the first time we've played with a gamemode where the leaderboard (kills), so to speak, is being kept track of as we are playing, which means that if you are way behind, it can discourage you from playing, et cetera. (Speaking of keeping track of things, iBrow has also not taken health inventories of kill counts at all, and dropped power-ups a total of three times, which has made the game a little slow, though I understand why he hasn't.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I hope so.

As much fun as this has been, it's tiring to keep up with, and I think this is the first time we've played with a gamemode where the leaderboard (kills), so to speak, is being kept track of as we are playing, which means that if you are way behind, it can discourage you from playing, et cetera. (Speaking of keeping track of things, iBrow has also not taken health inventories of kill counts at all, and dropped power-ups a total of three times, which has made the game a little slow, though I understand why he hasn't.)

I kind of agree with you. This game type, while it is fun to be able keep fighting even if you die, I feel it has been immensely difficult to keep track of. But it is also as chro said discouraging when you see someone so high up that you know you won't be able to catch up. Still fun to play.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

But it is also as chro said discouraging when you see someone so high up that you know you won't be able to catch up.

And that's why I've been trying to keep away, because there's no chance of winning now. But you guys don't seem to be getting the hint.

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, HP: 10/20, Charge: 2/5, Status: Seriously, Let me drink in peace.

Seriously Chro, just let me have a drink in peace! ShadowVezon jumped back out of reach from the hammer, and started running a circuit around the docks to make some distance, being hit by Vox in the process. Come on guys, I've had enough of this round. Can't I have a break?

(HP: 9/20, Vox Charge +1)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The reason we're attacking you is because you have a high number of kills and consistently high charge, therefore presenting a threat to us, even if we have minimal chance of success.

but their spirits

OOC: Firstly, I have 4 Kills, right? Blade has 10. Who's the bigger threat, me or him? Secondly, I'm not a threat right now, as I want to just stay out of the rest of the round. By forcing me to fight you, you're making me into the threat you think I am. If you leave me be, I'll just take a drink, and maybe have a bite to eat for the rest of the round. By continuously attacking me, I'm having to fight back to defend myself, which makes me the threat you fear me to be.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: This is not about who is a bigger threat, but who is simply the better person to attack.

One can auto-hit insta-kill you, negating any attack you attempt and giving him a kill, further feeding him towards a win (Not that we have a chance anyway)

The other is the biggest threat; At 4 charge, he lands 1 more hit, he gets an insta-kill, and insta-kills are simply not fun for the person targetted.

Common sense here - one of them you can actually hit, the other will simply negate your damage and kill you. Which one do you attack?

But it is also as chro said discouraging when you see someone so high up that you know you won't be able to catch up.

For me, the lack of a chance to be able to win is kind of a turn-off for me.

IC - HP: 9/10 - Charge: 0/0 - Kills: 1/5

Somewhere in the distance I saw Chro hammer ShadowVezon. A quick memory flash let me remember that some time ago he'd asked me for an alliance to take down somebody else. That somebody else was nowhere to be seen right now, but ShadowVezon meanwhile had decided to go train for a marathon and run a circuit.

Luckily he ran straight towards me, so I did the same to him, running towards ShadowVezon with swords out, slashing at his feet.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I meant Kills, not Charge. And wouldn't that mean Blade would be better to attack? If I had 4 Charge and you attacked me, I might attack you to get you away, which would give me the charge to kill you.

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, HP: 9/20, Charge: 2/5, Status: Olympic Runner

ShadowVezon looked back at Chro, and shouted at him. Can't you leave me alone? I'm not threatening you! All I want is a- And then JL slashed at his feet, knocking him over. JL, not you too. ShadowVezon went on his knees and shot up at JL, trying to get him to go away. He then got up, still shooting, using the distraction to allow him to get back out of harms way. Maybe now you'll think twice! Maybe now you'll leave me in peace! ShadowVezon, still firing at JL, prepared to make another run for it.

OOC: Wow, with the amount of running I'm doing, I doubt I'll ever need to rest again.

(HP: 8/20, JL Charge +1)

EDIT: JL, you might wanna fix your stats.

EDIT 2: Basically, Luroka, I'm being attacked by loads of guys, despite not wanting to actually fight anymore. Blade has a guaranteed victory at this point. He has 1012 Kills. I've all but given up, but the other players don't seem to get that.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: I have 12 kills, guys... =P

On the bright side, I think the round's ending when iBrow gets on, SO...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 12 - Deaths: 4==-

Blade was first hit by the Chaos Spears [HP: 5/20], but before he could react to his lightning again being deflected though this time slightly more obviously why, he took two energy bullets to the head, and fell down dead. [HP: 0/20] [Deaths: 5, +1 kill to Vox]

OOC: /EDIT: Also, I got all these kills in the course of like a day. There is nothing impossible about this round, because I was just playing as I normally do, and unleashing charge as soon as I got it. You just have to take care to get charge before your opponents do, and take out the highest threats.

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: ... I've had 12 since like Thursday. Also, I believe you have like 5 or 6 kills, because you've killed me a time or two.

Again, nothing is impossible, since I've had these kills for days. You just have to consistently attack people, instead of running away. Heck, half the time I was having this happen, I was disadvantaged with half the players out to get me, but with lucky shots(Talk about that for JL, I still never expected that to actually kill him, but he had a point. ._.'), and just gathering charge from flinging attacks around, I got lucky enough to gather charge before I died.

I like this gamemode because of the respawning, and the fact that anyone does have a chance... And those charge attacks are amazingly awesome, since it can be changed up, allowing me to use my references in something for once. =P (The Penguins were the best, though, no denying that)

OOC: I am so annoyed at the fact that I could do absolutely nothing against an ice spear that formed itself above me. Gah. Vox, you should've looked up!

Next time I swear I'm gonna pull some crystal chandelier lighting thing >_<

This gamemode is a great idea but it disadvantages timezone-disadvantaged people even more, considering the key to this is more attacks hit, and my attacks tended to not hit after 12 hours of waiting for the next guy to post.

No idea what stats I need fixing, SV.

IC - HP: 9/20 - Charge: 1/5 - Kills: 1

As I slashed ShadowVezon's legs, I noticed his arms bringing up his gun. I think it fired shadows; I wasn't really sure. Either way, I didn't really like guns, so I simply continued forwards and kicked forth, leaping over a stack of junk and taking cover behind some more wooden junk.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Did I get 5 charge?

Okay... Muahahahaa....

IC: JiMing

Health: 5/20

Charge: 5/5

Kills: 5

JiMing was surprised at his suden surge of power. Turning to Chro, he smiled. Lifiting his energy saber above his head, it radiated power. "Ittouryoudan: GENMUREI!" swinging his sword down, two interlocking massive energy waves shot out, obliterating Chro in a brilliant explosion.

OOC: I think this is okay. If not, someone call me out.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Wait, how did Blade get so many kills? Last I checked he had six. That's why I kept playing - I figured I could pull off four kills in two days. Not ten, like Blade did, apparently.

but their spirits

OOC:

IC - HP: 9/10 - Charge: 0/0 - Kills: 1/5

Also, my gun fires energy. I don't know why I tried to attack an energy-absorbing energy with energy, but meh.

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, HP: 8/20, Charge: 2/5, Status: Seriously, Stop acting like I'm the ultimate threat to you guys.

ShadowVezon was kicked, which hurt a bit, but he had managed to get JL ducking for cover, which was what he wanted. He took the chance to run, and gain some more ground, hoping for some peace. Seriously guys, I'm done.

(HP: 7/20, JL Charge +1)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Chro/Pulse: I kept playing, and like every second post I killed someone normally and charge killed someone, just because of low HP and attacking as much as possible. It was rather unfortunate as it just kept happening. ._.'''

I was at 4 on Tuesday, got time freed up, increased that to like 8 then 10 over the course of that night and Wednesday, and then increased that to 12 on like Thursday.

The biggest issue that occurred was like Thursday, when Fire Bombs spawned right as I was about to attack, so I killed Kayn and Vox. xP

END ROUND 8

Somewhere Voltex was sleeping the night away when he suddenly woke up and realized that it was the end of the round and he was still sleeping instead. Vanishing in a puffy cloud of ribbons, he appeared before the fighters.

"Hello everyone, I hope you had a good time on Stelt!" he said. "Well anyway it looks like Blade wins so here you go."

Blade held out his arms and caught the Rainblower, a mystical golden device that shot rainbows into the air.

"That is the Rainblower," Voltex said. "It's a mystical golden device that shoots rainbows everywhere! You can use it to do 2 points of rainbow damage to five other players! That's the only way it works! Otherwise the rainbows are just like any other ordinary attack."

Suddenly seeming distracted, Voltex pulled a scroll out of thin air and let it unravel - the fighters all scrambled to avoid allowing it to touch the water as Voltex examined it closely.

"Aha!" Voltex said. "I knew it! I have been awarding you people these weapons that are not Ultimate Weapons but I have not yet told you what they are! I will edit this massive and cumbersome scroll into an even more massive and cumbersome scroll, and add in detail exactly what these Not-Ultimate-Weapons are supposed to be called as soon as possible!"

And then he vanished, presumably to go do just that while planning Round 9. Meanwhile, all fourteen fighters found themselves temporarily stranded on a ship in the middle of the ocean, but that definitely did not mean anything.

Nope, they weren't going anywhere with water for Round 9.

Like, definitely not Mahri-Nui.

That would just be silly.

I hope not, it'll get confusing then. And I'm already slipping into personalities in the wrong places, as you've probably noticed by now.

That was about Mafia in Mahri Nui, by the way.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

That seems like an interesting weapon. >=)

Multiple Special Weapons(I'm gonna just leave off that codename when referring to it, because that could get... Long. =P) can be brought into a round, correct?

*Dances around*

Oh what sweet karzahni I could unleash if we played in the Mahri nui arena.. Though Blade would have a huge advantage as well..

Also thanks blade for the one extra kill.. did not do much but thanks. Even though I did not intend for the bullets to hit you in the head

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I kill everyone this time and don't hold back. =)

Wait you have been holding back? I could not tell the difference

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah. It's a useful power to have. Darkness isn't really that useful to be honest, except to help me escape if I'm stuck in a fight I don't want. Or as a quick distraction.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hmm.. magnetism is a little OP.. perhaps a slight limit on it? Like perhaps how magnetism can stop a person from moving perhaps limit that to one person at a time? Just a thought

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah, unlimited magnetism is INCREDIBLY OP.

I even impose a few self-limits on my hardlight powers, like no forming hardlight constructs inside someone, lasers travel the same speed as a crossbow bolt to retain balance...

but yeah, give yourself a few limits so it's not insanely OP.

now i can't stop thinking about making people's heads explode from making a hardlight sphere inside them and then making it expand ridiculously fast.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian