BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

Well that might change things up a bit. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

NEW RULE

YOU CAN ONLY SWITCH VOTES ONCE

SO HELP ME GOD I WILL NOT HAVE THIS PAINFUL COUNT AGAIN

scene will be up later

That is why you use a spreadsheet.

I'm sure he does, but he's got to read through the topic and check for every time someone mentioned that they're changing a vote

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Aegon Targaryen (927.8 counts of arson, 26 unpaid parking tickets) and Makuta Malignus (3 counts of illegally running hospitals, 27 counts of slander, 48 counts of libel, and 1 violation of causality) were working in the library when they heard the noise. It sounded like a dull rumble, echoing somewhere far in the bowels on the Pit, like a huge, hungry stomach. They shared a glance, then shrugged, returning to work on making shivs out of rulers and paint.

Ten minutes later, the noise came to their ears again, louder. Aegon opened his mouth to ask his coworker what it was when the doors swung open, letting in a stream of prisoners, armed with sheets, pipes, whatever they could find. They roared threats, growled commands, did whatever they could to scare the two into submission.

"Please!" Aegon cried as the wave descended on him in a frenzy of yells and blows. "I was only finding medicine! PLEASE!"

The prisoners of the Pit didn't seem to care as they rained enough blows onto the Procurer to snap his mask in two.

Makuta Malignus turned and tried to flee, but even he couldn't escape the tide of anger. He was grabbed, pulled into the mob, and beaten as savagely as Aegon had been. A few prisoners called out that, beneath his armor, he didn't look like anyone they knew, and therefore, that had killed a Trespasser, but few seemed to care.

As the crowd sated their bloodlust, a wry chuckle echoed from nowhere. They looked up in confusion, but no source could be found.

"Myyyyy, this is getting interesting already. But what say we make it a bit more...Phun."

A staff of some kind clattered onto the ground, as if someone had thrown it. Voltex (357635324 counts of littering) noticed it as the Staff of Unlimited Power, but before he could point it out, a bolt of lightning erupted from the shadows of the library's shelves and blasted the staff apart.

"RUN!" Voltex yelled, knowing full well whatever happened next would be disastrous. But before the mob could scatter, the staff exploded again.

This time, something much worse happened.

The ceiling crashed in.

The water rushed through the hole.

Prisoners flailed in despair, trying to stay above the water.

And then, the masks were knocked loose.

Prisoners scrambled to retrieve any mask they could, regardless of who actually owned it.

And the voice laughed, and spoke two words that would change the fate of the Pit forever.

"Redistributing Roles."

----------

PROCURER AND TRESPASSER DEAD. REASSIGNING VULNERABLE ROLES. TWO DAYS TO PM.

Welcome to the Twist, everyone.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Good work everyone, you killed the medic.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

well, not like i didn't tell you guys, but at least the role was reassigned

so whatever

-Tyler

Oh, no, see, that's the thing.

When a role dies, their mask is destroyed.

The medic is gone forever.

As is one Trespasser.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Actually, Aegon, I don't think it was. I think the role is tied to the 'mask', and the Procurer's mask was snapped in half, meaning no more medic... but also means one less trespasser.

edit: ninja'd

This is going to be a very interesting game with roles shifting constantly.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

So none of the obvious hints were red herrings.

Interesting.

And the roles have all been redistributed?

VERY interesting!

- :burnmad:

the VULNERABLE roles. Certain ones are immune to the Twist.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'mma be gone a few days, so uh, don't kill me in the mean time, I guess. xD

- :burnmad:

What was that? Kill you? Oh well if you insist.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So do the roles get shifted again next lynching? :P

It would actually be rather fun to have a different role each round.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )