Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Since Rakata said he probably won't be coming back, I'm finishing up my Jild story arc finally. Expect to see the Skakdi pop in on certain places before leaving shortly.And, any thoughts on what I should do to substitute his character Ayra? The character has played a major role in my character Tairel's life and you can't simply pretend she wasn't there. Any thoughts?-Mef

Well, Mef, it depends on what direction you would want Tairel after the fact. Theoretically you could have her leave, for whatever reason, or you could do something along a completely different line.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, Mef, it depends on what direction you would want Tairel after the fact. Theoretically you could have her leave, for whatever reason, or you could do something along a completely different line.

Then Tairel could have a crack at Riaril. :P Not really, but, yeah, I may just say she left for some reason.-Mef Edited by Mef Man

Darn, it looks like Kapura got captured by the Rahkshi and that Toa of Shadow in Le-Koro. I guess him and Taipu are back in play.

No! Not Kapura! Well assuming Makuta has access to Rahkshi of Mind Reading, I am guessing the local Toa of Shadows isn't going to ask Kapura for information since he can steal it. (I assume, Bioniclesector01 is still down and I don't know the exact powers of that Rahkshi type) But then why confront him? Is Kapura about to be slain? Or is Heuani here to "encourage" Kapura not to tell the resistance fighters his clue, or even to give them a wrong one?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

No, it won't take place for awhile. Odds are I'll drag out the travels but it won't happen until both Emzee posts the news article I gave him or I make the announcement here and Kalama Raider's get to Ga-Koro. Then recruitment for both sides will open up for awhile before the actual fighting starts.You're welcome to make references to the force build up since you're already there and can see everything though.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Then Tairel could have a crack at Riaril. :P Not really, but, yeah, I may just say she left for some reason.-Mef
Mef, I have an idea. I'll send it to you via PM ASAP.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

My only character, Tadris, is open for interaction in Ta-Koro. Basically, he's looking for someone to help him get into helping the island in general, so maybe have someone bump into him? He's keeping an eye open for beings that look about Toa-height, as he has almost zero memories of anything besides being nursed back to health by a friendly Ta-koronian matoran.

Totally not in an rush to get to Le-koro mind you...gonna get some of my characters over there soon though. Especially with Kapura there....that makes it even more important....

I only have three characters (Total and in po-koro), one is with havon and mirha, another is are under Tangrua's shop with Zealokhan, and the last one is wth dekuna. Will be ready to go when you are.

If you looking into doing that, you're best off talking to some of the local Guardsmen. The Rahi-Matoran War hasn't ended. Once I get the battle system in place after testing it with the Tarakava Raid, expect to see more events pop up revolving around the conflict.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

If you looking into doing that, you're best off talking to some of the local Guardsmen. The Rahi-Matoran War hasn't ended. Once I get the battle system in place after testing it with the Tarakava Raid, expect to see more events pop up revolving around the conflict.

battle system? finally, a resonable way to fight

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Don't expect it to fall together immediately. It's still in Alpha Testing. So far it looks reasonable but until I get it done and released for Beta which will be the Fourth Raid there's going to be some issues.Once Beta is concluded I would appreciate the feedback so can fine tune it for regular use.Granted the system is designed more for mass PvP events and not intended to be used to replace the current combat system as it stands now. It's meant to quickly resolve the scenarios during the event in a timely manner so that a conclusive decision on how the event ends can be reached. It is heavily based on player RP'ing ability and will most likely evolve as time goes on.

Does it have a GUI? Also, a live chat system would also work for mass battles. Simply postign a time and a Link, then going to the live action system, then comming back and pasteing the battle here for records would also be good. Another thing, for mass battles, I would be nice if everyone could agree upon a time before hand instead of having a battle where some important characters are asleep, or at work, etc. I came home from school one day, and found two pages of rakshi attack on po-koro, and when I got my chars to the battle, I had no clue what was going on. or who was where, etc.

Edited by NStephenH

Yes there will be battle summaries and reports as each day goes on.No there will not be a live chat.It will be played normally like any other combat you've seen. The system just resolves the fights quicker based on the combatants' RP'ing ability. Who types best, wins. Whichever side achieves the most wins is the victor.Granted the Beta is going to be heavily scripted for a certain outcome as it's more to test the system then for fun but future battles will be open ended and allow the players to decide who achieves victory.Meaning YOU will write the history books......IN BLOOD.That is all.

You'll understand when it's ready. For now I'm done talking about it. All will be revealed at a later date.