Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The thing about the Iris Virus is it collects all the information from the minds it inhabits.That means any knowledge found is compiled into one big hive-mind. Entering minds like Praggos' could make Iris super smart.This could make Iris one of the most powerful beings in the game. Seriously MB's, I really think we should push this. It'd be extremely cool.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

The thing about the Iris Virus is it collects all the information from the minds it inhabits.That means any knowledge found is compiled into one big hive-mind. Entering minds like Praggos' could make Iris super smart.This could make Iris one of the most powerful beings in the game. Seriously MB's, I really think we should push this. It'd be extremely cool.
Methinks there is godmodding afoot...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

If Nuju doesn't approve, we can always make it so that Iris doesn't contract the information and be able to understand it all.Perhaps that'd be best anyways.I'd like to avoid being a cheater.Yeah, Iris only has access to the memories, but that doesn't mean he'd be able to understand crazy equations and stuff.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

If Nuju doesn't approve, we can always make it so that Iris doesn't contract the information and be able to understand it all.Perhaps that'd be best anyways.I'd like to avoid being a cheater.Yeah, Iris only has access to the memories, but that doesn't mean he'd be able to understand crazy equations and stuff.
Let's just say there's some stuff in Praggos' head you'd be much better off not knowing. Scary, scary stuff. Of scariness.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Pretty sure that's crossing the line a bit.Besides, Iris/Tarn was just one guy. The fact that he can take over all these beings as just one entity seems to be a bit...mneh.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wouldn't it be a twist if everybody caught the Iris Virus?*Watches Ga-Wahi Intensely*
If by "everybody" you mean all the Mark Bearers as opposed to a more literal meaning of the word, yes.It would be an even better twist if it was the latter, though. :PEdit: And who is still at the lab? Anyone? Edited by Despair

Lacertus

Tarn would never be able to collect info from Praggos head. Praggos would probably collect info from Tarn.
And if they tried to get in, the sheer amount of information would kill them.
Yes. Then, once Praggos finished collecting the information, he would transform Tarn's spirit into a version of his spirit, and proceed to take over everything like Agent Smith.Also, I'm off to make myself a few waffles. I'll be back in a bit, guys.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Tarn would never be able to collect info from Praggos head. Praggos would probably collect info from Tarn.
And if they tried to get in, the sheer amount of information would kill them.
Yes. Then, once Praggos finished collecting the information, he would transform Tarn's spirit into a version of his spirit, and proceed to take over everything like Agent Smith.Also, I'm off to make myself a few waffles. I'll be back in a bit, guys.
Mr Anderson...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So wait, Skyra is going to use fear to do good?Since when did he become the Batman? :P
Since he got the mark, and got tired of people dying. You know, first it was Tamaru, then all those people at the hospital, and now Pearl. He's what Mata Nui needs....but doesn't deserve...I've always seen Skyra as the closest thing to myself in this game really...and I'm soo batman. Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Since he got the mark, and got tired of people dying. You know, first it was Tamaru, then all those people at the hospital, and now Pearl. He's what Mata Nui needs....but doesn't deserve...I've always seen Skyra as the closest thing to myself in this game really...and I'm soo batman.
I love how I have a Joker expy :3*shot*

*reloads shotgun* Skyra isn't an expy, he's really just what I'd see myself as if I was a Toa, plus I made him a swordman cause I play too much Legend of Zelda. :P

So the wedding is starting when Snellybro gets back from work. I hope everyone brought their last will and testament champagne.-Teezy
Speaking of work, I'm leaving for that right now! *leaves*

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I just had a eureka moment.The parakuka could be considered The Ring, the host a certain being called a half-ling, and the Mangai a mountain of doom.Inspired by Katuko's post in Le-Wahi.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Mef, I almost forgot to tell you, Trakuda died. He got stabbed in the chest by a Rahkshi, who subsequently got blown up by Trakuda's sticky Madu fruit. Then his body was used to blow up part of the hive.Mevi and Alfon were very sad :(
I bet. :( Makes me sad as well. We'll miss that guy.
Ga-Koro. The Po-Koro guard is there, along with the mark bearers, and all of Tillian's friends.By the way Mef, did you know Auron had a sister? =3
Haha, no I didn't. Cool.-Mef Man

Just had an idea of my own.I know I may run myself into the ground when summer ends, but it looks like a lot of my chars are stuck in inactivity for now. Keeping that and the fact that Gyn needs an emissary in mind...Anyone up for a resurrection of Aexias?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm very very glad that my characters are away from any possible blast radius....Regardless, I'll still be watching Ga-Koro with interest.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.