Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

There's a Toa of Sonics at the Kini-Nui looking for an assassin, if anyone is interested. =)

Traxin'll be there in a sec ;) EDIT: Ah, I see they must be capable of eliminating Toa. I'll watch from the shadows and assassinate the assassin :P
Ah, too bad. Looks like poor Proditor might live.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

(I am right in thinking that Proditor's the nutty insane guy who killed a Gukko and some Matoran?)

He didn't actually kill the Matoran. It was a trick. 400 years ago, a Toa of Sonics with a Mahiki framed him. (Perhaps you see what's going on here?)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Perhaps we need to form a team of six, each one representing the Virtue of the Crystal, and use their Awesome Super Magical Chocolatey Powers together to fire pure energy at the Makuta...Wait...That's a My Little Pony thing...Although it's still valid here.

*Principle If you decide to, I am most definitely interested.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Perhaps we need to form a team of six, each one representing the Virtue of the Crystal, and use their Awesome Super Magical Chocolatey Powers together to fire pure energy at the Makuta...Wait...That's a My Little Pony thing...Although it's still valid here.

The whole we must unite and combine our powers to defeat said evil thing? Come on now, that's been way overused, especially in Bionicle, I think something else, something different, something completely unexpected, would be better. And, I do not know what this My Little Pony thing is, but it sounds... mediocre. Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Exodys is ready. Like a Boss! So, I assume this evil group is Makuta Aligned? Or is it just all sorts of people coming together to wreak havoc?

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I don't like how there are a whole bunch of clues popping up everywhere.I have a sudden urge to get some villain-ary all up in here. Everybody knows the antagonists are the more interesting characters. :PMaybe it's time Utu got a bit of a sidekick. Or maybe I start playing villains that aren't only Utu...-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Exodys is ready. Like a Boss! So, I assume this evil group is Makuta Aligned? Or is it just all sorts of people coming together to wreak havoc?

If you read Makuta's last post, and the accompanying posts from Emzee and me, you'll see that anyone who'd like to be in the "Evil Group" now has their opportunity. Makuta himself has given Vidar and Echelon a mission: Eliminate the Chronicler's Company. They are in Le-Wahi at the moment, about to find and silence Tamaru. I suggest that anyone who would like to be in the said evil group find a way to join us. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

No! Not Kapura, he's too weird to die!Oh, you are after Tamaru. Still, we can't just let him die. If only there was a group of multiple Toa in Le-Koro, who have already talked to Tamaru and might be in earshot of screaming. But where could we find such a group?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Proditor IS a maniac. And I'm not telling you what he's gonna do with the moral dilemma involving said 'evil group'. I'll tell you this: Proditor will betray (and, ultimately, attack) one of Ghosthands' characters. =)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It'll be hard eliminating a NPC. For 1, the users, AKA the staff, can SMITE.Proditor better scream out loud like a maniac while my characters Arthron is on. Hmmm. Thats a nice idea, actually. Go against ghosthands instead of being with him.

No it won't. Tuck told me to, and Emzee is helping me :P By the way, an Arthron doesn't enhance your hearing. It only picks up ultrasound, and Proditor can't make ultrasonic noises.

I sincerely hope that wasn't an insult. And wouldn't a Mask of Sonar pick up any kind of noise?And I'm surprised you didn't complain about Proditor betraying one of your char's.

No, it wouldn't. The Mask of Sonar's primary function is to let its user sense the location and movement objects around them via echolocation - this means it can pick up invisible beings too. But, as it uses ultrasound to make these images, why would it pick up any sound other than ultrasound?

Dogs can hear at a far higher pitch than humans.But couldn't a dog hear you if you talked to it?

A dog is not designed specifically for the purpose of hearing high-pitched noises. If you look at a sonar or radar scanner, do noisy things look brighter or bigger than quieter ones? No! If they did, then sonar would be useless because an object emitting normal noise would look far closer than it actually is.

Yes, a dog has better hearing than a human, but what does that have to do with ultrasound? The mask of sonar does not increase your normal hearing. It only detects objects via ultrasound. And last I heard dogs don't have ultrasound. Anyway, I'm trying to decide if I want certain INSANE people in my group in Ko-Wahi. (Eamerzon is definitely out at this point. The crazy sheila! :o) Snelly doesn't have to tell them about the clue he and Wraith found. :P Cause honestly, I don't think Snelly really cares to have something completely crazy and unnecessary jeopardize the mission. So, keep that in mind if you want to come to the temple of peace with Snelly. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I find it rather funny that every other person has some kind of insane Toa/Matoran.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I find it rather funny that every other person has some kind of insane Toa/Matoran

Mine was predestined to die, so pretty soon I won't have one either. Of course, I didn't make mine a complete cool dude, like most others.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I recommend not attempting to be insane around any my character Madrihk. He (and me) does not have much patience with such antics, and given that he is eeeevil he might stab you for it. :lol: Mevi is accepting as long as you're not evil. So the current Ta-Koro situation should be interesting. By the way, Tuck: Doesn't it stand to reason that if someone starts murdering people in the middle of a major location, NPCs such as city guard and Turaga would take action? I'm just asking because you seem to have the final say in control of most major characters, so I don't want to overplay Vakama or anything.

I recommend not attempting to be insane around any my character Madrihk. He (and me) does not have much patience with such antics, and given that he is eeeevil he might stab you for it. :lol: Mevi is accepting as long as you're not evil. So the current Ta-Koro situation should be interesting. By the way, Tuck: Doesn't it stand to reason that if someone starts murdering people in the middle of a major location, NPCs such as city guard and Turaga would take action? I'm just asking because you seem to have the final say in control of most major characters, so I don't want to overplay Vakama or anything.

Good point, shouldn't the Gukko force notice the battle between zombies and an assassin happening in their own Koro?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Good point, shouldn't the Gukko force notice the battle between zombies and an assassin happening in their own Koro?
It's not in Le-Koro. It's by the roots of the massive tree, away from the entrance.

More like Zombies and Assassin taking them down.But really, I would expect the guard to at least TRY to stop Death from killing zombies...That sounds like some awful fanfiction.

Oh dear, someone sounds a little over-confident :sly: Edited by Ghosthands