Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, I feel a bit...weird about this. This completely busts him 'Canon', IMO.So...what, is Emotia (I think) gonna have a kid 9 months later? And if so, what? Snelly, how are you gonna post the birthgiving process?This is scary.Ok, to change the topic a bit....:( A Mahiki question.Can the illusions (not shapeshifted person) speak?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

!!!PEOPLE!!!

CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ON.

I get people have their views, but this is getting ridiculous. Let's just move on and "roll with it" until Nov. 30. SO, MOVING ON!

No, JI1223 X, you cannot make an illusion from a MAHIKI actually speak. You CAN, however, have the wielder of the Mahiki attempt to impersonate the sounds and move the auditory producer (Mouth, rachet box, magical hat, whatever), to SEEM like the illusion speaks. If you'd like a really good example of this kind of stuff, wait a day. I promise. You'll have something to look at.

Also, as for the Daedra, what the karz is going on?

FOR THE ILF VS. Horde battle: Who's still in the fight and who's been reduced to slag? I'd really like to know, since I'm bringing DJ back into the action. ALSO, could we a establish a general timeframe for the fighting? I feel like the battle would have been raging until around dawn by now. Also, is it alright if I make the weather start raining?

Thanks.

Edited by Kughii

You guys are freakin' sick. :P
HenHence why I left the skype chat. I'm glad Katuko will enter in the contest. Make us proud.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I would just like to say that I agree with Katuko on this matter. Furthermore, conversation about this issue is beneficial because it creates a pool of opinions with which to craft this "guide to anatomy" from. "Dealing with it" does not resolve anything because there would still the lingering issue of lackluster satisfaction in the game and its ambience.

FOR THE ILF VS. Horde battle: Who's still in the fight and who's been reduced to slag? I'd really like to know, since I'm bringing DJ back into the action. ALSO, could we a establish a general timeframe for the fighting? I feel like the battle would have been raging until around dawn by now. Also, is it alright if I make the weather start raining?
From the fighters' point of view it can't have been more than an hour, tops.I'd say the battle would end at dawn, if anything. Symbolism yadda yadda.

I'm not sure that even an hour would have passed since the first Makuta Followers snuck into the village. In a combat situation like this, each post won't last more than a few seconds (eg, IC: Character X blocked Chatacter Y's sword and retaliated by trying to kick him in the knee). That doesn't take very long, even though there might be a long time between each player's posts. I haven't been keeping a close eye on every duel in the fight, but assuming an average of abour 5 seconds per post, I don't think any duel would have lasted for more than a few minutes.Aside from that, I'm not really bothered by whether or not it rains, either naturally or because a toa of water wants it to.

ppg2.png

Back then, people had fun, and they liked to write, and most everybody got along, it seemed. I didn't see too many arguments pop up that people didn't solve in a few minutes and then walk away with the internet version of a friendly wave, "See you tomorrow" sort of thing. Now it's argument, argument, argument, none of us can solve anything for ourselves, etc. etc. etc. It's just losing its "fun" potential with the immaturity of everybody these days.
I haven't been here that long, but what I can say is that when I first joined this game the BZPRPG was my escapism, it was a place to just let all my creative juices flow and just get away from the world. I had fun at this place, there were never such large scale arguments. I never saw the Discussion filled with so many people saying do this and others saying do that.I miss the days when this game wasn't plagued by incessant arguing, when we all just wrote and had a good old time. I enjoyed writing for this game, I enjoyed contributing to this world, because at the end of the day we were all just one big group of friends. We didn't worry about dealing with minor nuances, we just said hey you do your thing, I'll do mine.Sadly lately things seem to be working their way down a downward spiral. We're not just enjoying ourselves, instead where arguing about every freakin' thing. What happened to just having fun. Why do we all insist on making this game so much more complicated and creating so many tensions between players? Why do devote pages upon pages of just arguing?Remember guys this is a Text Based Roleplaying Game for a canceled Children's Toyline. There's no need to be up in arms about the stuff that goes on here. Why can't we all just take a moment to step back, take a deep breath, and ask ourselves. "Is all this really worth it? Is it really worth all this arguing?"Come on guys, can we just go back to cheering one another on, to spinning stories, to laughing, to just enjoying ourselves. Let's cut down on all this arguing.Let's just have fun! Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Insofar as the arrogance point goes: I know you're all too polite to say it to my face, but my arrogance is kinda what decides what happens in this game... :P Technology levels, custom species, and a bunch of other details in the game get decided by staff: why not anatomy, too? If you have a problem with my judgement, I'd recommend not playing the game I run.
I know you're all too polite to say it to my face, but my arrogance is kinda what decides what happens in this game...
][/b] I know you're all too polite to say it to my face
][/b] I know you're all too polite
][/b] I know you're too polite
Ha. Haha. Hahahahahaha.-Tyler loves you, Aaron! <3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Onorax, bringing the topic back after everyone's dropped isn't helping, man.Every time it dies people just bring it back again, which kinda amuses me, actually.
I would've brought it back. I have quite a few things to say on this subject matter and a few people to disagree with who I was previously unable to due to the incredible scourge that is TIMEZONES. I would state my opinion proudly and without adulteration, having resurrected the brilliant flames of argument one last time...If it weren't for you meddling kids.EDIT: More seriously, if a page or so has passed since the argument or the conversation is already turning away from it, save that stuff for the blogs. Extending debates a lot is not really chill. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The thing is BenLuke, this isn't over. I'm never once mentioned the topic you guys were arguing about.The problem here is that everyother day when I'll look at this topic there's some other new argument, and that's what I'm telling people to stop. Not the once off topic, but the general pointless fighting that occurs almost daily.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I actually think it's fine if people continue, I was just pointing out that posting a huge wall of text telling people to stop after they've already stopped is going to have the opposite of the intended effect.
Tru dat. I'm fine with continuation as well--if you put it elsewhere, because it's going to have little effect on the fate of the biomechanical anatomy now that a contest has been decided on for it and because it seems that most people have moved on. I would prefer to keep the conversation more relevant to what's going on in the game in its own discussion topic. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

But giving the players want they want is a important part of the topic, no?Besides. apart from the battle going on, there really isn't much to discuss at the moment.
This isn't what the players want. From what I can tell, it's what a few players want. That kind of stuff goes elsewhere after a whil (ex: blog).And yes, there is. See the discussion above about stabbing vs. whacking? At least that pertains to an ongoing contest that changes the fate of the game for everyone. I wouldn't say there's little to discuss. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

You could have like, not got caught in that situation :| And then maybe we didn't have to shut our mouth for 1 minute. You know how incapable of that we all are.........So. I noticed this.

The dagger was his pride and joy. In the days when he wore the Huna instead of the Kakama, it had been it's primary weapon. Forged from titanium and coated with platinum,
Titanium and coated with platinum? We don't even know if those exist. Everything is just metallic protodermis. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

KRAYZIKK!!! YOUR INBOX IS FULL!!!So I know that the Maasi are in jail until they get out but when is Zharuk being released? Given the recent developments he has a lot of work to do...
I specified he would be released within two days, after his statements were given.I thought you would have guessed that after that, it was in you guys' hands. Next time I'll make sure to mention it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG