Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Draezith! As a newbie, you can help out here!I've created an all-matoran team, and invited, like, every single newb (New guy, not bad guy) who plays, along with those who simply wanted to join. If you want, you can join as well. It would help improve your skills (Limiting what you can do with element and masks), and generally help you out for teamwork. And improving your RPing in general.And yeah, this is also an invite to everyone else who wants to join. The team is getting big, but the more, the merrier. But then we'd need a deputy leader or something.
Welp, come and find me in Onu-Koro then!A question for the vets! The rules on controlling NPCs were kinda vague, so I don't really know if I'm able to control one or two Onu-Matoran. And what of the rest of Onu-Koro, having one of their own turn into a Toa and all...?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Except for the fact that he was kind of up, running about and fine in a week OOC. When really he should have been bed ridden for the same IC, and unable to move perfectly for three more weeks. Which translates to roughly two-three months OOC.
Yeah... That made me angry as well. Karz, he should have Ben dead in the first place!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It does not matter which element your character is. For all we know, there never was a Metru-nui or any of the other places so having one of your characters come from there does not work and probably won't contribute to your backstory at all.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I now feel offended for obvious reasons.And here I was thinking that KNI had some agreement with me to ignore each other. And yet he makes a comment about my characters. :smash: I should have known.
Merely trying to keep a friend out of trouble.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Yeah, guys, even if his characters are expies, ease up. Seriously. That's not near enough to act this way. Personally, I think his RPing is fine. Now the recovery time I can see complaing about, but the rest, no.
Is it fine if one of your chars lose an entire arm only to regenerate it immediately afterwards?Even a Mask of Healing shouldn't be able to regenerate entire lost limbs. :(

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Yeah, guys, even if his characters are expies, ease up. Seriously. That's not near enough to act this way. Personally, I think his RPing is fine. Now the recovery time I can see complaing about, but the rest, no.
Is it fine if one of your chars lose an entire arm only to regenerate it immediately afterwards?Even a Mask of Healing shouldn't be able to regenerate entire lost limbs. :(
Kai, are you listening to this?It hurts my brain.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

.....Sure.You just had a character fly into a ball of plasma, and escape practically unharmed.Shhhhuuuuuuuuureeeeee.On a side note, Draezith, it might be some time before the matoran team get to Onu-Koro. I'd suggest having him head to Ga-Koro. Also, I saw one of your posts. It was great! Keep it up! :))

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You formed the ball around me, and I flew out. My action did no damage to me, yours did. And Plasma is no karzing hotter than Fire in any way. The only differences are that

1. Plasma can be used in more than one form, not just the heated stuff, as the earlier GD discussion (and Wikipedia link) made clear.
  2. Plasma doesn't spread.

In other words, they're almost the same, except Plasma has one advantage, and one disadvantage.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well, I haven't been checking Le-Wahi for a while....Can someone tell me what the Karz just happened?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I was going to post something about "I love how you talk about him like he's not here," but no, I missed it.The matoran of different elements does cause some discrepency though.I was watching the Matrix battle in Le-Koro and this sort of prompted me to create a few elemental guidelines. Kughii already made the gravity one; what other elements do you think need one?

*sigh*The battle in Le-Koro does need some resolution - but as I see it, it's simple. Plasma is, by its very nature, far hotter than any fire could ever be, but balancing-wise it has less versitality and less precision control, both over plasma itself and heat. Toa of Plasma are at least semi-immune to their own element - I picture a Toa of Plasma being able to momentarily touch a plasma stream without taking much more than a minor burn.In other words, use a bit of common sense when trying to balance elements, please. :P

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Plus, we already have guidelines. To simplify it:We can create it, and reshape it, and absorb it, and destroy it, but everything else it must obey science.SCIENCE RULES ALL- All my GCSE Science teathers.Which is why - Next time, TNG, remember that Plasma is far hotter than Fire, to the point of Ionization. So you won't have characters fly into balls of it and fly out unharmed. Oh, and remember a few hours ago when - I think it was Kray - said something about injuries to the point of they should stay bedridden for at least a week? I think this is what happens when someone flies into a ball of plasma.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Okay, guys?The main problem here?Most of you keep thinking of plasma as some superhot, strange kind of fire. It's not. That's how it can be used, yes, but just because one is resistant to heat doesn't mean they can fly through a plasma barrier untouched.Especially since Ta-Toa are not immune to fire. Are they resistant? You bet they are. But they are by no means immune. Tahu Nuva, who not only was one of the First Toa but also a Nuva, was worried about lava. If he was immune to heat, he wouldn't have been. Plasma? Far hotter than lava.And then consider the fact that each Toa on this island is nowhere near as powerful as the Mata, let alone the Nuva.Yeah. Tahuva should have second degree burns all of her body, minimum (In fact, third degree burns would be more likely), half his armor should be a melted useless bunch of metal, causing further damage just by being in contact with him, and should be in no condition to fight. And if he tried to, he would pretty much shred his own flesh.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wait...wha-We're still on this discussion? How many times have we had this? *sigh*It looks like I'm going to have to bite the bullet and write up a second chapter of the Common Sense Guide, this time dealing with the elements. Apparently the original guide was not enough for you...

Are we allowed to use the Mask of Aging and the Mask of Mind Control?-Mef
If you take a look on the profile page, it will list the allowable masks. If it's not on the list, you can't have it. And I believe both are on the "Cannot-Use" list.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Huzzah! Another Common Sense Guide chapter! I do hope that this not only helps stop these debates, but also has some humor in it, like the original.EDIT: Pala-Koro is on the banks (I think the south bank, but I'm not sure) of lake Pala, a lake in Le-Wahi

Edited by Bulik

Draezeth, it might also be good for you to read the 2012 plot page on the wiki, and the page on Heuani. Those are very important to know about.