Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

By "drop the village" do you mean cut down the tree? Then how would you make sure a tree that big falls onto the Rahkshi instead of onto you? We don't have modern tech and a Toa of Plantlife can't control a dead tree.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Yes, but how do you make sure it hits the Rahkshi instead of just going in their general direction? And the Le-Koro tree's probably a lot bigger than anything we have on Earth. Except maybe a Baobab tree.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

What we should do in Le is split into two or three groups going off in different directions so the rahkshi won't know which to follow.E: Oh wait, mind reading.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Why would the mods be opposed to the destruction of a whole village? It's dramatic and somehow seems like exactly the sort of thing they'd come up with, themselves. All be gotta do is ask for permission. =3

Also, Boxor Rahkshi sound simply wonderful. Let's do it.

Yes, but how do you make sure it hits the Rahkshi instead of just going in their general direction? And the Le-Koro tree's probably a lot bigger than anything we have on Earth. Except maybe a Baobab tree.

I think you mean the Giant Redwood. It's the biggest tree species on earth.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

So, am I right in assuming our should-be-inefficient tunnelling is still going ahead, based on Draezeth's post? Granted it would be difficult based on the swampiness of Le-Wahi, but wouldn't it just mean you have to be very careful where you dig?

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Why would the mods be opposed to the destruction of a whole village? It's dramatic and somehow seems like exactly the sort of thing they'd come up with, themselves. All be gotta do is ask for permission. =3

Also, Boxor Rahkshi sound simply wonderful. Let's do it.

I think you mean the Giant Redwood. It's the biggest tree species on earth.

Redwoods are taller, Baobab's are wider.

So, am I right in assuming our should-be-inefficient tunnelling is still going ahead, based on Draezeth's post? Granted it would be difficult based on the swampiness of Le-Wahi, but wouldn't it just mean you have to be very careful where you dig?

Not necessarily. A good deal of Le isn't particularly swampy, just damp like a rain forest, so the roots would hold it in place and prevent cave-ins for the most part. We just need to steer clear of swamps and we'll be good.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

So I think I might need to give Perkahn's battleaxe a name, in the greatest traditions of every corny fantasy storyline ever.

I'm thinking, "Rebellion".

-Dovydas

Doesn't sound quite as awesome as Andúril, but hey, what can you do?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

If I was going to name my character's hammer, I'd name it spec-op Greek armor.

Let me guess, no one understood my convoluted reference to 3 things at once.

If I was going to name my character's hammer, I'd name it spec-op Greek armor.

Let me guess, no one understood my convoluted reference to 3 things at once.

Norse Mythology, Halo, and probably some sort of Call of Duty thing.

I just know that Mjolnir=Thor's Hammer

Spartan II's wear MJOLNIR Armour

and this is off topic, so I say we decide about what we're going to do about what's left of Pala-Koro.

I think we still have a blind smith sitting there. What if the Rahkshi make a detour?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

There's a hundred Rakshi; they can split up as easily as you can.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif dmHto.gif GMbsT.gif vobLI.gif 0o6ku.gif JJNox.gif BCQuL.gif FXyU6.gif Y5AOI.gif hH7LQ.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

So I think I might need to give Perkahn's battleaxe a name, in the greatest traditions of every corny fantasy storyline ever.

I'm thinking, "Rebellion".

-Dovydas

Doesn't sound quite as awesome as Andúril, but hey, what can you do?

It's also a reference to Devil May Cry, so screw yeah.

Perkahn's axe is officially called Rebellion.

-Dovydas

I swear the rahkshi likeAren't doing anythingThey're just standing thereWhy is everyone panicking

They are doing nothing likely because the Maru have done nothing plot-advancing yet. Probably because one or all of the Maru and/or Nuju Metru are writing/busy.That, or they want to give us time to prepare and such.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

If the Rahkshi make a detour, they will find their way barred by the mountain of weaponry created since he was left alone there with metal and a workshop. :P

Ackune, Demetrius and a whole mess o' weapons versus a legion of Rahkshi.

This is gonna be close.

[ BZPRPG ]

This didn't get noticed the last time I said it, so...

If Ga needs more marines, I could make one I had in mind before, but I'll need a bit of a more detailed recap of what's been happening in Ga since the Daedra battle.

I like this idea. Let's get more Marines than mine and Legolover's.

Heck, let's have them all meet up and do something marine-y.

If the Rahkshi make a detour, they will find their way barred by the mountain of weaponry created since he was left alone there with metal and a workshop. :P

This is gonna be close.

"Back in my day, we fought off legions of Rahkshi as our morning calisthenics! Now put your back into those swings!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

This is gonna be close.

"Back in my day, we fought off legions of Rahkshi as our morning calisthenics! Now put your back into those swings!"

Grav's...

I love Ackune.

This didn't get noticed the last time I said it, so... If Ga needs more marines, I could make one I had in mind before, but I'll need a bit of a more detailed recap of what's been happening in Ga since the Daedra battle.

I like this idea. Let's get more Marines than mine and Legolover's. Heck, let's have them all meet up and do something marine-y.
My character has been trying to get into the Marines since he showed up in Ga-Koro (worst. timing. ever.)Does that count?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

They are doing nothing likely because the Maru have done nothing plot-advancing yet. Probably because one or all of the Maru and/or Nuju Metru are writing/busy.

We are waiting on one of my favourite people right now, but we've all been writing. Don't worry: we haven't been lazing around doing nothing. :)

Well, I've approached Draezeth's Marine guy now (Suran). Hopefully that will goad me in the right direction of wherever this "meeting of the Marines" may take place.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

"Wrong."