Null: 0

Vote Switches:

Kuan- 2 locked with Zakaro vote

Ehks- 1

*jumps on Kuan bandwagon*

Go Kuan bandwagon! +1 Kuan

Do these count as Kuan votes?

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

I'll save that one person the trouble and say that this Kuan bandwagon is suspicious even though I started it.

Why, thank you. :P

Though I do owe Burn an apology for suspecting him last round.

I'll vote Zakaro for the moment and see where this ends up going.

EDIT: So I need your guys help on this, if anyone remembers the botched last round.

The suspects for last round were Meso, LJ, Burn, Kaiser, and one other person. As both Meso and LJ voted for SV at the last second, and Burn is obviously innocent, that means that either Kaiser or that one other person who I can't remember is guilty.

For some reason I'm thinking it was Ehks, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I am very disheartened. After all these Mafia games, I thought you all would trust me by now. It is very shocking to see my brothers and sisters turn against me.

And besides, killing right after the previous night is not my play style.

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I am very disheartened. After all these Mafia games, I thought you all would trust me by now. It is very shocking to see my brothers and sisters turn against me.

And besides, killing right after the previous night is not my play style.

You seem awfully insistent on assuring us that it isn't your play style.

And besides, you may not necessarily be the killer for this round; the RNG could have just put you in a bad spot (as it's obviously been doing).

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

O̵̟͈̭̯͖̘̩̬̦̲̝̞̤͕̊̊͋̐̓̅ͨ̔̿ͩ́ͬ͟'̸̭̞̲̘̞̞̪̙͓̯͉͇̫͈̬͉̦̤̑̓̾ͤ̀ͩ͗͒̔̕͠Ĭ̡̛̮̟̮̠̩͍̹͚̼̯̺̜̰̇ͤ͒ͮ̿ͪ̈́͋͋ͣͬ̽̉̉̇̓ͬ͘ ̛͍̼̭̳͖̮̫̝̩̟͆̓̅̊͗̽̉̚̚͠H̸̢̨͈̼͉̣̓̉̋̎͊̒̉̍̋̎̓ͮ̋̈ͦ͆Î̡̻̯̼͕̬̫̳͈̮̳̭̼̝̆̔̑̿͑ͥ̆͑͊ͭ́ͥ̌̽̾̅̚͘͞K͙̪̹̟̗͓̘͇̗̜͍̬̫̖̯̥̥̃ͧ̓̅ͣ̂̾̅͒̀̚̕͢͢ͅI̷͆͂ͫ̇͡͏̵̛̖̤̜͈̝̜̬̪̳̱̣̠ ̵̵͔͖̪̫̤̟̩̭͓̊͊͛̔̎͑ͨ̆ͯ̀̍̇̉͒ͤ̿͊͟H͛̆̾ͣͧͯ̈́̋͋͌͑̅̈ͮ̚͏̨̧̧͓̮̠̥͇͖̻̝͎͔͈͚͉̦̲̜͇̙Ȯ͙̜͕͎̜̹̦̖̮̻͕̘̭͊̽̇́̀͠ͅI̢̳̗̘͖͍̻͙͇̩͍̥̩̙̹ͧ̎̃ͬ̾̿̽̔͂̎̈́͛ͮ̀̆̓ͥ̿́̚ͅH̳̦̞̠̯͈͓ͪͬͧ̕͡A̸ͬ͂̑̑̓͊̐̇҉͢͏̴̣̫̲̥̼̲̫̩͍̜̞
̴̼͕͎̬̯̺̳͇̱̫̃͂͆̓̊ͨͮ͑͛̀͘͟Ȍ̇ͦ̊ͭͥ̏̒ͧ́̑͐̔́̄̚҉̀҉̷̝̲̖͓̗Ư̸͕͙̟͖̠̻̦̳̝̻͎͓͖͔̟̹͛͗ͯ͐̈́͋̿̿̽ͮ͒ͤ͘͠͠ ̶̨̛̭͕͔̣ͪ̿ͦ́̉̕I̷ͪͦͥ̌̐ͯͥ̊͒̿ͦ͛̄̔ͭ̄̕͏̻̦̻̮̺͓̼̘H̴̨͚̝͎̯̻͕̠̞̻̠̥̺̝͌͛́̀̎̔ͤ̌̉̐ͪͬͥ͑̅̈̒ͯ́͢I͊̉ͦͥ̎͒͗̿ͯͩ̑ͬͤ̉͐ͮ͏̨̖̦̜̩̹͕͎̝̜͉̗͘̕͘K̸̸̥̼̣͖͔̟̭̺̜̩̲͚͗ͧ́̈́̉ͣ͋̌̌͂̎̚͢͞Î̧̪̗̹̫̩̣͎̭͓̜̹͙̖̘̑̓̐̾̑̑̔̃̋̂̄̀̚ ̈́̏ͥͩ̾̂̐ͭ̑͢҉̖̪̜̤̰̰̗͎͙̤H̶͈̙̹̬ͣ̑ͭ͊̂͗̀͟͠A̩͍̜͕͎͈̟̩̟͈͖͊̅ͮ̉͂ͫ͐̐̈̇̐ͦ͐ͫ̅̀͜H̟̙̼̪̥̻͈̼̥͉̋̈́ͬͮ̃̿͊̔̇ͣ̒̔ͤ̇ͯ̔̕͡͡K̵̨̑̏̔̔̔̉́̑ͦ͐̋͂ͥ͂ͥ̌ͪ͌́͏̧̙͇͉̥̯̱̱͈̪̦͓̹̰͔̬͘O̍̈́̾́͢҉͔͈͍
͊͂͊͆̀͘͟͟҉͈̩͙̱̠O̷̢̦̠̳̠̼̗ͬ̽̍̏̓ͩ̌ͮ͐ͪ̇̍ͬͧ͗̀'̸̾͂͛̌̅ͪ̽ͬͥ͏̴̧̪͙͔̭͘I̊ͨ͒̆҉̜̬͔̝̱̫͖̖̰̯̭̟̖̖͖̼̗͟ͅ ̋͛̉̀́͏̷̬̖̺̙̫̟H̛̗̘̦͉̗̠͍̜̗͙͇̣̱͎̠̘͆ͧͬ͐̄͐ͥ́ͧ̃ͣ͌̿̐ͮ́̂̀́͝͞I̵̲͕̗̘̲̤̱͓̪̫̳̬̗̰̗̘͕̞ͣ̐̃͛̇̂͂͂̄ͥ̀ͬ̋̂̓͘͝ͅĶ̸̡̠͕̫̙͖̪̙̝̪ͬͪͨ͂͂ͭ̇̄ͥ̆̒́͢I̧̡̛̹̰̗̜͆̅ͤͪͤ̽ͩͤ̿͆̒̇ͣ̅ ̸̵̏̀̐̾̿ͦ̅͜҉̲̙͎̩̱͙̠̫̮̗̖͇͇͢H̸̛̜̭͈̘̖̩͇̬̺̯͇̪̭͒ͪ͒͗ͬͨ͑̀Aͣͤ̓ͦ̋̄͂̔̉̃̍͏͏̶̼͇͎̼̰̞͉̪̺̀͜Ȗ̵̡͖̗̙̩̥͔͖͉̄͆̒̇̽̑͛̓̎͆ͫ̏ͬ͡͞͠I̴̸̶͎̪͉̞̣̗͓̙̟ͯ̈̇ͮͪ͋͑̇̔̓ͤ͟ͅH̼͈̰͙̳̬́́̎̐̒ͧ́̌͆́̀́͘͢A̫̯̼͙̗̗̜͓̫̘̲̘̤̟̗̜̬͖̅̈́͒̓ͮͣ̋̇ͩͭ́͜
̸̓̅ͧͩ́͐͐̄̚҉̨̤͇͕̣̱̮͙̗́ͅǪ̛̥̹̞͍̦̪̻ͤ̿̆͛̌͛ͫU͎͈̦̼͍̖̪̠̬̯̯̙ͯͦ͗̀̒ͪ͐̌̍̅͑̐̎̋͂͂̈́ͩ͡ͅ ̧̡̨̤̗̪̭̘̮̤͈̣͗̓ͭ͒͑ͪ̽̈́̈͂̌̈́̓͒͠Ǐ̶̷̮̭̺̖͖̲ͣͫͥ̊͗ͧ̅̃̂̅̾̀̐̂̅̂ͧ̿͡ͅH̵̛̱͉̬̯̲̲̥͚͉͍͙͓̼̮͈̮͔̾̈̋͒̍̊ͦ̀͊͆ͥ͒ͥ̉̊̂͑͜Ḭ̵̢̡̟̥͚͉͖͙̥͒͆̓ͥ̚K͂̅͐̄͑̽ͯ͗̓̋̈̌͠҉̞̮͚͇̠̗̭͚̗̱̤͉̬̹͇̤͢͟Í̵̧͓͎̻͎͈͉̤͖̺̤̞̬̄͑ͨ͛͜͝͝ ̛̩̭̗̗̼͕̯͐̐͛͂ͮ̽̈̂͑̎͑͆̇̏͂ͮ̀H̶̡̲͙̰͓̹͖̖͖͔͇͆ͭ͆̄̽ͥ̽̀̓ͬͥͦ́Aͬͧ̿̌ͣ̌̑ͥ̇ͨͦ̍̒ͧ̉͐̈̚͡҉̡͉͖͖̻̫͚̳̳̫͍̲͈̫͚͕̬͡ͅH̴̸̤̙̼̤̫̺̩̻͉̝͇͍̱̩̥͛̊̃ͣͪͩ̉̂ͫ̎ͦ͆͌̇̊ͨ́͟ͅI̶ͭ͊̍͐̅̓̐̽̉̓ͫ̎͗̅ͨ̍ͣ̆̚͜͡͏̷͔̙̝̠͔͓͚̮͙̺̞͎͈

bBhcfWO.png

O̵̟͈̭̯͖̘̩̬̦̲̝̞̤͕̊̊͋̐̓̅ͨ̔̿ͩ́ͬ͟'̸̭̞̲̘̞̞̪̙͓̯͉͇̫͈̬͉̦̤̑̓̾ͤ̀ͩ͗͒̔̕͠Ĭ̡̛̮̟̮̠̩͍̹͚̼̯̺̜̰̇ͤ͒ͮ̿ͪ̈́͋͋ͣͬ̽̉̉̇̓ͬ͘ ̛͍̼̭̳͖̮̫̝̩̟͆̓̅̊͗̽̉̚̚͠H̸̢̨͈̼͉̣̓̉̋̎͊̒̉̍̋̎̓ͮ̋̈ͦ͆Î̡̻̯̼͕̬̫̳͈̮̳̭̼̝̆̔̑̿͑ͥ̆͑͊ͭ́ͥ̌̽̾̅̚͘͞K͙̪̹̟̗͓̘͇̗̜͍̬̫̖̯̥̥̃ͧ̓̅ͣ̂̾̅͒̀̚̕͢͢ͅI̷͆͂ͫ̇͡͏̵̛̖̤̜͈̝̜̬̪̳̱̣̠ ̵̵͔͖̪̫̤̟̩̭͓̊͊͛̔̎͑ͨ̆ͯ̀̍̇̉͒ͤ̿͊͟H͛̆̾ͣͧͯ̈́̋͋͌͑̅̈ͮ̚͏̨̧̧͓̮̠̥͇͖̻̝͎͔͈͚͉̦̲̜͇̙Ȯ͙̜͕͎̜̹̦̖̮̻͕̘̭͊̽̇́̀͠ͅI̢̳̗̘͖͍̻͙͇̩͍̥̩̙̹ͧ̎̃ͬ̾̿̽̔͂̎̈́͛ͮ̀̆̓ͥ̿́̚ͅH̳̦̞̠̯͈͓ͪͬͧ̕͡A̸ͬ͂̑̑̓͊̐̇҉͢͏̴̣̫̲̥̼̲̫̩͍̜̞

̴̼͕͎̬̯̺̳͇̱̫̃͂͆̓̊ͨͮ͑͛̀͘͟Ȍ̇ͦ̊ͭͥ̏̒ͧ́̑͐̔́̄̚҉̀҉̷̝̲̖͓̗Ư̸͕͙̟͖̠̻̦̳̝̻͎͓͖͔̟̹͛͗ͯ͐̈́͋̿̿̽ͮ͒ͤ͘͠͠ ̶̨̛̭͕͔̣ͪ̿ͦ́̉̕I̷ͪͦͥ̌̐ͯͥ̊͒̿ͦ͛̄̔ͭ̄̕͏̻̦̻̮̺͓̼̘H̴̨͚̝͎̯̻͕̠̞̻̠̥̺̝͌͛́̀̎̔ͤ̌̉̐ͪͬͥ͑̅̈̒ͯ́͢I͊̉ͦͥ̎͒͗̿ͯͩ̑ͬͤ̉͐ͮ͏̨̖̦̜̩̹͕͎̝̜͉̗͘̕͘K̸̸̥̼̣͖͔̟̭̺̜̩̲͚͗ͧ́̈́̉ͣ͋̌̌͂̎̚͢͞Î̧̪̗̹̫̩̣͎̭͓̜̹͙̖̘̑̓̐̾̑̑̔̃̋̂̄̀̚ ̈́̏ͥͩ̾̂̐ͭ̑͢҉̖̪̜̤̰̰̗͎͙̤H̶͈̙̹̬ͣ̑ͭ͊̂͗̀͟͠A̩͍̜͕͎͈̟̩̟͈͖͊̅ͮ̉͂ͫ͐̐̈̇̐ͦ͐ͫ̅̀͜H̟̙̼̪̥̻͈̼̥͉̋̈́ͬͮ̃̿͊̔̇ͣ̒̔ͤ̇ͯ̔̕͡͡K̵̨̑̏̔̔̔̉́̑ͦ͐̋͂ͥ͂ͥ̌ͪ͌́͏̧̙͇͉̥̯̱̱͈̪̦͓̹̰͔̬͘O̍̈́̾́͢҉͔͈͍

͊͂͊͆̀͘͟͟҉͈̩͙̱̠O̷̢̦̠̳̠̼̗ͬ̽̍̏̓ͩ̌ͮ͐ͪ̇̍ͬͧ͗̀'̸̾͂͛̌̅ͪ̽ͬͥ͏̴̧̪͙͔̭͘I̊ͨ͒̆҉̜̬͔̝̱̫͖̖̰̯̭̟̖̖͖̼̗͟ͅ ̋͛̉̀́͏̷̬̖̺̙̫̟H̛̗̘̦͉̗̠͍̜̗͙͇̣̱͎̠̘͆ͧͬ͐̄͐ͥ́ͧ̃ͣ͌̿̐ͮ́̂̀́͝͞I̵̲͕̗̘̲̤̱͓̪̫̳̬̗̰̗̘͕̞ͣ̐̃͛̇̂͂͂̄ͥ̀ͬ̋̂̓͘͝ͅĶ̸̡̠͕̫̙͖̪̙̝̪ͬͪͨ͂͂ͭ̇̄ͥ̆̒́͢I̧̡̛̹̰̗̜͆̅ͤͪͤ̽ͩͤ̿͆̒̇ͣ̅ ̸̵̏̀̐̾̿ͦ̅͜҉̲̙͎̩̱͙̠̫̮̗̖͇͇͢H̸̛̜̭͈̘̖̩͇̬̺̯͇̪̭͒ͪ͒͗ͬͨ͑̀Aͣͤ̓ͦ̋̄͂̔̉̃̍͏͏̶̼͇͎̼̰̞͉̪̺̀͜Ȗ̵̡͖̗̙̩̥͔͖͉̄͆̒̇̽̑͛̓̎͆ͫ̏ͬ͡͞͠I̴̸̶͎̪͉̞̣̗͓̙̟ͯ̈̇ͮͪ͋͑̇̔̓ͤ͟ͅH̼͈̰͙̳̬́́̎̐̒ͧ́̌͆́̀́͘͢A̫̯̼͙̗̗̜͓̫̘̲̘̤̟̗̜̬͖̅̈́͒̓ͮͣ̋̇ͩͭ́͜

̸̓̅ͧͩ́͐͐̄̚҉̨̤͇͕̣̱̮͙̗́ͅǪ̛̥̹̞͍̦̪̻ͤ̿̆͛̌͛ͫU͎͈̦̼͍̖̪̠̬̯̯̙ͯͦ͗̀̒ͪ͐̌̍̅͑̐̎̋͂͂̈́ͩ͡ͅ ̧̡̨̤̗̪̭̘̮̤͈̣͗̓ͭ͒͑ͪ̽̈́̈͂̌̈́̓͒͠Ǐ̶̷̮̭̺̖͖̲ͣͫͥ̊͗ͧ̅̃̂̅̾̀̐̂̅̂ͧ̿͡ͅH̵̛̱͉̬̯̲̲̥͚͉͍͙͓̼̮͈̮͔̾̈̋͒̍̊ͦ̀͊͆ͥ͒ͥ̉̊̂͑͜Ḭ̵̢̡̟̥͚͉͖͙̥͒͆̓ͥ̚K͂̅͐̄͑̽ͯ͗̓̋̈̌͠҉̞̮͚͇̠̗̭͚̗̱̤͉̬̹͇̤͢͟Í̵̧͓͎̻͎͈͉̤͖̺̤̞̬̄͑ͨ͛͜͝͝ ̛̩̭̗̗̼͕̯͐̐͛͂ͮ̽̈̂͑̎͑͆̇̏͂ͮ̀H̶̡̲͙̰͓̹͖̖͖͔͇͆ͭ͆̄̽ͥ̽̀̓ͬͥͦ́Aͬͧ̿̌ͣ̌̑ͥ̇ͨͦ̍̒ͧ̉͐̈̚͡҉̡͉͖͖̻̫͚̳̳̫͍̲͈̫͚͕̬͡ͅH̴̸̤̙̼̤̫̺̩̻͉̝͇͍̱̩̥͛̊̃ͣͪͩ̉̂ͫ̎ͦ͆͌̇̊ͨ́͟ͅI̶ͭ͊̍͐̅̓̐̽̉̓ͫ̎͗̅ͨ̍ͣ̆̚͜͡͏̷͔̙̝̠͔͓͚̮͙̺̞͎͈

Was that supposed to be legible. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You misspelled my name and tried to blame me. Be thankful that I have not yet joined the bandwagon on you.

I blamed you for being Toa of disappoint, not killing whoever died. And I am thankful that you have not joined that bandwagon.

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png

You morons I'm not mafia

As a general rule, insulting the people who currently hold the power over whether to kill you or not is a poor idea.

-MT

A very poor idea.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I withhold my vote for the moment

Current tally:

Kuan: 6

Ehks: 0

Portal Nuvia: 0

Kaiser: 6

Zakaro: 1

Null: 1

Vote Switches:

Kuan- 2 locked with Zakaro vote

Ehks- 1

Mairanui- 1

MT- 1

JAG18-1

What we would do if a player ever joined whose username was actually Null?

Edit: For your Convenience:

First Suspect List:

RG

Portal Nuvia

Mesonak

Jag

SwimmingBeard

Second Suspect List:

Kahi

Toa K

iBrow.

Chro

ShadowVezon

Third Suspect List:

Mesonak

Burnmad

Kaiser

Eljay

Pulse

Fourth Suspect List:

Kuan

Ehks

Portal Nuvia

Kaiser

Zakaro

Repeats italicized on second appearance

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351