BIONICLE MAFIA: Haunted House of Spooky Spookiness

Mesonak

...Right, Burnmad's dead. 

Fortunately, I didn't appear on the suspect list when he died. Would've been prime lynching material. Now Kaiser's going to die, and it's all my fault. Should have stayed on the Kuanwagon. But guilty people don't vote themselves, and guilty people don't sacrifice themselves. Thus eliminating Kuan and Kaiser, and you appear to have already eliminated Mesonak and Eljay, leaving Pulse. Right, go ahead and kill Pulse, he's the guilty one. I advocate you lynch Pulse the next time he shows up, although I, Trijhak, am definitely not Pulse and not guilty.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

...Right, Burnmad's dead. 

Fortunately, I didn't appear on the suspect list when he died. Would've been prime lynching material. Now Kaiser's going to die, and it's all my fault. Should have stayed on the Kuanwagon. But guilty people don't vote themselves, and guilty people don't sacrifice themselves. Thus eliminating Kuan and Kaiser, and you appear to have already eliminated Mesonak and Eljay, leaving Pulse. Right, go ahead and kill Pulse, he's the guilty one. I advocate you lynch Pulse the next time he shows up, although I, Trijhak, am definitely not Pulse and not guilty.

...uh...

...ok?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Thank you for understanding the message I was trying to get across, MT. What does the MT even stand for? Makuta Teridax? Mighty Tuma? Mafia Turaga? My Teeth? Perhaps the Mafia can get to the bottom of this mystery by examining you up close with their unique methods of dealing with things, such as killing people that don't even exist in the game, like the Legendary Pupwa. Or maybe that one guy that we've all ignored until now is about to become important? The one who is apparently bad and big? What's up with them? What can they do? Why am I not dead yet? How did Pupwa get killed? 

I think we should solve all of these mysteries.

Thank you for understanding the message I was trying to get across, MT. What does the MT even stand for? Makuta Teridax? Mighty Tuma? Mafia Turaga? My Teeth? Perhaps the Mafia can get to the bottom of this mystery by examining you up close with their unique methods of dealing with things, such as killing people that don't even exist in the game, like the Legendary Pupwa. Or maybe that one guy that we've all ignored until now is about to become important? The one who is apparently bad and big? What's up with them? What can they do? Why am I not dead yet? How did Pupwa get killed? 

I'm looking forward to it.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Forget about the MT, what in the world is a Zehvor?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Sorry I was late, away from the computer and lost track of time.

Kuan: 5

Ehks: 0

Portal Nuvia: 0

Kaiser: 6

Zakaro: 1

Null: 2

Vote Switches:

Kuan- 2 locked with Zakaro vote

Ehks- 1

Mairanui- 1

MT- 1

JAG18- 1

Kaiser- 1

------

After MT prevented Mairanui from stuffing another vote into the ballot... The votes were tallied by MT, leading to the revelation that Kaiser voted to save Kuan from a double lynch. This disheartened the once bloodthirsty audience as they soon realized that they would be killing another innocent and a martyr at that.

Kaiser was led to the center of the room along with the acting executioner Unit.

"I really don't want to exorcize him..." Unit explained.

Kaiser grabbed the exorcizing knife from Unit's hand "I got this." Kaiser exclaimed as he stabbed himself with the knife.

He fell to the ground, dead before hitting the floor. Nothing happened, no red flash and no sign that any evil had been vanquished.

Kaiser, Average Joe, Lynching by Exorcism

"That was the ultimate downer." Ehks remarked as the group began their travel to... The top of the Mansion- The Attic Room!

Upon reaching the dimly lit attic there was an audible gasp in the room.

There was no visible treasure, however everything quickly fell into place for them. They stared, the group had expected almost anything... Except for this-

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room <- You are now here

------

Mafians PM me who wants to die next. Average Joes if you want to use your death block let me know.

Next murder scene 48 hours from 8:00 today.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

That is true. But we didn't get a kill when the mafia "killed" Pupwa, and though I understand how that is different since that was an illegal move, I just want to double check in advance to be safe.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

They stared, the group had expected almost anything... Except for this-

MY CONTRABASS SAX YAY =D

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That is true. But we didn't get a kill when the mafia "killed" Pupwa, and though I understand how that is different since that was an illegal move, I just want to double check in advance to be safe.

An attempted murder will get a lynch. Killing someone who isn't playing will not get a lynch.

MY CONTRABASS SAX YAY =D

It is RG's sax.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

MY CONTRABASS SAX YAY =D

NO! NO CONTRABASS SAX!

Go for the good ol' alto or tenor. You can never go wrong with those.

*A random Sopranissimo Saxophone falls on your head*

I refuse to accept anything favoring the (Eb, F is fine) Alto. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

**Beginning Of The End**

Seated at the end of the room is the Narrator- myself.

"I'm nothing but a shell of my former self. The house forces me to bring people here and to their doom. Chronicling their adventures as I sit in this chair. This chair is the only thing keeping me alive anymore. I need you to set me free of it." I hastily explained.

iBrow questions myself, "Why would you want to be free, you'll die?"

"Life means nothing if I'm a slave to this house. However setting me free will not be all that easy. This house won't just let me go without a fight, there must be someone to take my place," I said.

At this there was absolute silence, no one stepped up to take my place.

I was starting to run out of patience, "I've been here for an eternity, you're the first people to get to the top. Now hurry up and set me free."

Someone awkwardly coughed.

"Could you stop narrating everything that happens? It's starting to get old," said Pulse.

Suddenly a noise comes from the stairs, everyone turns around. Kaiser slowly limps up the stairs, finally reaching the top. "I'll take your place, I won't last much longer without it," Kaiser explained.

And with that I was ejected from the cursed chair... Free! Chains fly from the chair, shackling Kaiser and slowly dragging him in. With that, the new Narrator is born, and the old one turns to dust.

Kaiser looks at his new audience and says, "Okay this is much better. Now if I'm right, someone is supposed to die..."

iBrow suddenly falls over dead, a poisonous blow-dart sticking out of his neck.

iBrow, Average Joe, Killed by The Possessed Villains/Darts

"Hold on a minute, what kind of pacing was that?" questioned ToaRobot.

"This is my narration now, and I'll pace things however I want. Now go vote on who the killer was," Kaiser asserted.

So yet again the Ghost Detective is called and blah blah blah list blah blah suspects blah. Blah. Blah. Vote.

------

LJ: Immediately claimed iBrow's rations for himself upon his death.

Ehks: Constantly sings songs that get stuck in people's heads.

SwimmingBeard: Loves to assassinate people with long ranged weaponery.

Chro: Has a collection of Blow-Darts.

Unit: Suspiciously claimed to be iBrow's "Best Friend Forever".

Null: He killed a family of midget beavers.

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room <- You are here

------

Voting ends at 8:00 P.M tommorow.

You can only change your votes twice, and remember to say who you are changing it from

First Suspect List:

RG-dead

Portal Nuvia

Mesonak

Jag

SwimmingBeard

Second Suspect List:

Kahi-dead

Toa K

iBrow.

Chro

ShadowVezon-guilty

Third Suspect List:

Mesonak-second appearance

Burnmad-dead

Kaiser-dead

Eljay

Pulse

Fourth Suspect List:

Kuan

Ehks

Portal Nuvia

Kaiser-dead

Zakaro

Fifth Suspect List:

LJ

Ehks-second appearance

SwimmingBeard-second appearance 2 votes

Chro-second appearance 2 votes

Unit

Null-fifth appearance, very fishy, probably a mafian. 1 vote

As you can see I voted Chro, let's get a triple hang

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I'm fairly certain it was eljay or chro.

Mafia made a very big mistake killing iBrow.

KILL THEM. 

(Mainly Chro, he seems most likely.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I guess I'll switch from Null to Eljay, then. Maybe we can get a double-hang with Eljay and Chro. (or a triple hang with myself added, but that doesn't sound pleasant for me.)

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I guess I'll switch from Null to Eljay, then. Maybe we can get a double-hang with Eljay and Chro. (or a triple hang with myself added, but that doesn't sound pleasant for me.)

You have no taste in what is pleasant or not =P

2xu8Ptu.png

How about we hang everyone? Not just the people on the suspect list.

Everyone playing the game. If we hang everyone, we get ALL of the Mafia! And others opposed to the village!

It's a win win situation for both sides.

The mafia will have all the villagers dead and vice versa.

I think "lose-lose" would be more accurate...

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

No, if all the mafia dies, the village wins! If all the villagers die, the mafia wins! Nothing says that both can't happen at the same time.Thus the strategy of lynching everything that breathes and moves and posts in this topic.