BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

8R0NYAV.jpg

Do you remember a time of darkness? Do you remember the wailing and screaming and gnashing of teeth? Do you remember the bloodshed, do you remember the pain? Do you remember when the night fell around you? Do you remember when the Darkest Dawn broke in the sky above?

Do you remember?

Can you remember?

---

Voltex and I have been working on this little thing for a while. Of course, we wanted to see if we could do it for XXV because it just kinda makes sense. This is related to the Darkest Dawn trilogy, so going for another game milestone like the twenty-fifth game in the Third Age just fit. We've come up with, in my opinion, a really cool concept for a game that does two main things:

1: It keeps the game moving at a good pace and interest high - the game is estimated to take ~7-8 rounds to complete at most. And with two hosts, staying on time shouldn't be much of a problem.
2: It isn't super complex and is easy to understand, but adds a little bit of a wrinkle to the gameplay.

And the thing is, we've been wanting to retry the dual-hosts bit again. After all, last time we attempted to do this we were super burned out by the time we got to it. So we've wanted to try again, sometime when we weren't hosting two games beforehand.

Consider this, then, our formal hat toss into the ring for XXV.

Return to the destruction. Return to the bloodshed.

Return to the Desolation.
  • Upvote 6

Portal: Awesome. 

Voltex: Awesome, in a differently awesomely sort of way. 

Portal + Voltex: DOUBLY AWESOMESAUCEDLY FANTASMIC. 

Therefore, I vote for DOUBLY AWESOMESSAUCEDLY FANTASMICNESS. 

After all, it's not like we have any logical arguments or counter proposals to defend against the overflowing tide of blind personality, trust in experience, and awesomeness overdose. 

• Upvote 5

*sends a ship in a bottle marked To Desolation! to PortalBrow*

(this is a vote fyi)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )