BIONICLE Mafia XVII: Burnmad's Carnival of Death

Burnmad

I have to ask when I ever said anything about a hood.

Also, that hint as to how to hang the guy. That's still relevant.

Although, at this point, it requires everyone's participation. Probably not likely, considering one of those people is the killer himself. =P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Oh yeah. I assumed that, since there was black robes, there'd be a black hood as well, especially since others have been using that to blame me for the murders.

So, if they got the right person, I'm guessing he wouldn't be hung without the specific conditions being met. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to the hint, so I can't help.

EDIT: I figured it out.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yes, but I know what our mystery interloper does, and it would be in my best interest that he remains alive. He does kill, of course, but to my knowledge, as well as his, he only kills special roles, although that knowledge isn't definite, and is probably only partially accurate. Notice how the only people who have been killed were Carnival Acts and the Guard. All of those are people who can kill, and so I believe that our killer can only kill people who themselves are guilty of murder.

I was hoping to confirm my theories, but my other contact seems to have neglected to provide that information. I didn't think he would, considering what is at stake here, and my theory is still with evidence, but it would have been good to have some confirmation. Regardless, as previously stated, I would rather like my "friend" to stay alive, which is why I cannot help you. I admit that my additional knowledge probably helped me figure out the hint, but you can figure it out yourself.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It always makes me frustrated when I have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. I thought I would have some idea of it, but MOPE never actually did anything, and nobody ever tells me anything. Plus I'm dead.

Have fun with being mysterious.

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

But why would you want to kill a poor old villain, multiversal dictator, known traitor, Hitman, Dark Hunter, serial killer, gladiator, and possible expy of Santa Claus like me?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hmm.. too all you who are currently voting to see me lynched, why? What reason is there behind it besides just hoping to put a face to the crimes? I mean I'm not going to proclaim my innocense, but neither will I allow such foolish lynching. I believe lynching should be for a reason, not just convenience.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

SV: 3

Vox: 2

Watcher: 2

Day 4

"They sure pegged me as the killer fast,"

SV said, as he pulled down a glass,

And gulped down one last draught,

Of drink, for he could not,

Return here, as he'd done in the past.

When the Matoran searched in his house,

No one was there, not even a louse.

All the cellar yielded,

Was the scythe he'd wielded,

A few drops of eggnog, and a mouse.

So the angry village would make do,

Killing Voxumo, and Watcher, too.

They brought them to the square,

Up to the gallows, where,

The number of dead would rise by two.

First came Watcher on the Walls, and when,

He stood where many of his kind had been,

He thought up a poem,

that might, perhaps, show them,

But they cut him off 'fore he began.

Voxumo came up after he died.

"I was only the Doctor!" he cried.

The Matoran cared not.

They tied his noose's knot,

And down with the trapdoor Vox flied.

Watcher was a Game Operator,

And Voxumo had been the Doctor.

On the fourth day they hanged.

Majority be danged,

There's still two living Pro-Villagers!

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Upvote 4

*slowly claps* 

Pat yourself on the back village, you deserve it.

But hey, at least we know ShadowVezon is the ringleader

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Christmas. That's the clue. I'm sure of it.

Read that last scene again, and tell me what poem Burnmad based it on. I'd bet my lungs and liver it was that one that goes, 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house...

Not to mention the eggnog.

And there were other hints in previous scenes as well. Gifts. Stockings. Coal dust. A party hat, if I remember correctly.

Christmas. That's the clue. I'm sure of it.

Read that last scene again, and tell me what poem Burnmad based it on. I'd bet my lungs and liver it was that one that goes, 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house...

Not to mention the eggnog.

And there were other hints in previous scenes as well. Gifts. Stockings. Coal dust. A party hat, if I remember correctly.

The secret role is obviously Santa Claus

Now everything makes perfect sense. Thank you. :)

• Upvote 2

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You know, I prefer bourbon.

And I did tell you it was Christmas themed. I'm not sure how the Titanic fits into it, though, unless there's something Burnmad didn't tell me. He was pretty vague.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy