OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

I think it is safe to say that the hype train will soon become the band wagon... but not until all of the new fans start hearing about Bionicle.

Well it'll only be a bandwagon once we have the first few waves of new fans.

But don't worry, the bandwagoners will be glad they joined our most glorious fanbase.  

bZpOwEr

Okay, could we discuss the leaked images now?  Lego accidently put them on Facebook evidently (briefly)  Seems to me no different than discussion of the Mask of Creation when it came up on the Lego Products page.

There's only a day left; why am I bothering to ask this?

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

Okay, could we discuss the leaked images now?  Lego accidently put them on Facebook evidently (briefly)  Seems to me no different than discussion of the Mask of Creation when it came up on the Lego Products page.

Bolded for emphasis. You basically answered your own question. Yes, the pictures were accidentally put up early, and yes, everyone who reads that is probably opening a new tab right now to Google them. But come tomorrow we're going to have a LOT to discuss—not just pictures, but information, probably video, FIRST-HAND ACCOUNTS OF THE NEW PARTS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE HANDLED THEM (hint, hint, is this subtle enough?). We really have nothing to lose by letting Lego reveal this the way they planned to, instead of obsessing over a few pictures when we have much, much more in store in less than 24 hours.

• Upvote 7

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

is it ok for me to post this?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/15294884370/in/photostream/

A guy on flickr is at NYCC for preview night and took a few pictures of upcoming promo displays, and Bionicle was one of them.

Remember that joke about the repeated exposure of the Mask of Creation I made a while back? (I can't find the post). I said that I had inside information on the BIONICLE booth and that we would, long story short, just see more and more mask of Creation material. I predicted it, and I was right! :P

• Upvote 1

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

Yeah, but did you predict that it would have glorious molten protodermis lava?

It was a joke. I had no idea it would actually happen.

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

Yeah, but did you predict that it would have glorious molten protodermis lava?

It was a joke. I had no idea it would actually happen.

What he means to say is that his temporary powers of receiving visions from the future failed before he realized there was lava as well

• Upvote 7

Because earlier today a member put up a totally awesome fanart of the new sets, and Black Six took it down.

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

About ten seconds ago, I started randomly bouncing up and down in my chair.  That's how excited I am.

I wish I was in NY, unable to make this post because I have no internet or forgot to bring my computer.

What time does the panel really open?  I'll know what time to set my alarm for tomorrow morning.

~W.S.~

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Rapid-analysis by Willess:

There's some kind of flag, there's a stone bridge with a platform with two canisters reminiscient of the Manas canisters from... some game.  The stone is stacked, as if making a Po-Metru sculpture, there's a briefcase leaning against it, and storm clouds in the sky, with what looks like a cloudy Scarabax head behind the mask, dcould be clouds, or could be something we can't see cause the mask is in the way.

Where's the flag?

A guy on flickr is at NYCC for preview night and took a few pictures of upcoming promo displays, and Bionicle was one of them.

Does anyone else think the the Mask of Creation looks like it is made out of cheese in this picture? :P

Anyway, this just mades me even more excited about tomorrow! I can't wait to see what they reveal! 

I just really hope that I'll be able to get on the forums though. I had some trouble getting on them when the Mask of Creation was revealed. I can't imagine how busy they might be tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Does anyone else think the the Mask of Creation looks like it is made out of cheese in this picture? :P

Anyway, this just mades me even more excited about tomorrow! I can't wait to see what they reveal! 

I just really hope that I'll be able to get on the forums though. I had some trouble getting on them when the Mask of Creation was revealed. I can't imagine how busy they might be tomorrow.

I thank you for that image, which I can not un-see, and now I have a desire to make a Mask of Creation out of cheddar.

• Upvote 3

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

And so it approaches..

Is it odd that after so many months, I still cannot fully believe this is actually happening? Someone wake me up.

I can't wait to see what's in store for us...

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

OH MATA NUI! I AM WAY TOO HYPED FOR TODAY.

That one pic of Comic-Con was... wow. It's been so long since I've seen Bionicle display pics from Comic-Con/Toy Fair and it's surreal to see it again after so much time. That lava backdrop is awesome and the MoC MoC is pretty sick.

The hype is unreal

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

Where's the flag?

It's six o'clock in the morning where I am, so not going to try and figure out quoting, but by flag, I meant there's a pole attached to the mask stand, the kind you'd stick a flag or a banner to.  I should've said flag post.  Then maybe the post wouldn't have been flagged. :D

Edited by Willess12

On a scale of one to ten, how hyped are you for the big reveals later today?

Edit: I couldn't even fall asleep last night.  I'm not entirely sure whether or not I slept.

Edited by Willess12

Any news yet, NYCC attendees? I gotz to know ze future of ze Bonkles!

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

@Toa Green Ninja: only 27 minutes until it starts.