BIONICLE MAFIA XVIII: BY THE NUMBERS 2 - DIE HARDER

Voltex

Ehks, I pass along the condolences of Ancient and the other still-living hunters. When we targeted #6, we did not know we would be targeting such a prestigious and respected member of the Mafia community. We would have attempted to target you next round rather than this round, however, due to an error in our calculations, we erroneously assumed #6 was Aiwendil, who was the person we wanted to destroy. We also really hate the number #6, because for some reason teams of six always seem to stop us and our deceased leader the Shadoweed One fainted whenever they heard the number 'six' being uttered. We hope you have a happy time in the corpse heap, which we have now purchased luxury items for so that you may be deceased in peace. Once again, we offer our condolences.

However, this does not mean we no longer want to kill the rest of you for evading death. In fact, we would like to destroy you all, because we feel like it and we're the bad guys, the latter of which we only just realised. 

• Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

However, this does not mean we no longer want to kill the rest of you for evading death. In fact, we would like to destroy you all, because we feel like it and we're the bad guys, the latter of which we only just realised. 

This is a glorious quote.

• Upvote 4

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

...You guys didn't realize we were the villains all along?

You thought I was a good guy? ? ?

Well, to be fair, it did seem like you were working for me at first.

E: Upon thinking the above statement through a little more, I realized how ridiculous that sounds

E2: Suspects

#7 - 3

#15 - 1

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 4

DAY THE FIFTH

Manducus, Taka Nuvia, Aiwendil, Tyler, Voxumo, Ddude, Shadow Ignited, and Captain Caboose gathered together, leaving Voltex to confront Makuta. Aiwendil was restrained after attempting to help the Dark Hunters execute one of the other Matoran; however, they could not risk eliminating him as punishment.

The numbers were too close.

“Which one of us is it?!” Manducus snapped. “There is a way! There is always a way!”

Tyler jumped, a hand clamping down on his ankle. On the ground, Ehks coughed weakly, barely clinging to life. Tyler crouched beside the fallen Matoran, trying to help him up; Ehks shook his head, sighing.

“Ddude,” he whispered. “It’s Ddude. Kill seven….”

And then he was gone. Tyler stood, casting his vote; Captain Caboose, Shadow Ignited, and finally Manducus followed. Ddude began to back away as the others turned to him, recognizing his face for the first time in days as the Master of Purple was revealed.

“Now wait just a moment,” Ddude said, laughing nervously. “This is all just a big misunderstanding, you see?”

“No,” Manducus growled.

“There is no misunderstanding,” Tyler declared. “We’ve let you slip through our fingers too many times. The odds aren’t in your favor any longer. You’re done for.”

The group advanced upon the Master of Purple, who continued to back away until he stumbled on the edge, about to fall into the lava below; Manducus grabbed his shoulder, holding him on the platform. Ddude breathed a sigh of relief.

“You have to understand that this is all just one big mistake,” Ddude whispered. “You can’t honestly believe that I’m evil, can you?”

Manducus pretended to think it over for a second.

He shrugged. “Actually, I can.”

The Matoran shoved Ddude back, and the Master of Purple screamed as he burst into flames, sinking into the lava.

Ddude, Dark Hunter (Assigned #7) executed by Survivors.

“So,” Manducus said, turning to face the others. “What now?”

That’s easy, the voice of Makuta whispered in their minds. You continue to fall like dominoes. Kill them all, Ancient.

Start with the weak one.

Ancient, the Master of Green, drew a pocket knife out of nowhere in the blink of an eye, burying it into Shadow Ignited’s face right between the eyes. The Matoran collapsed silently, rolling into the lava and bursting into flames as she sank.

Til all are none, Makuta said, smirking. And I am all.

Shadow Ignited, Matoran (Assigned #17) killed by Dark Hunters.

Suspects

No more clues - just six survivors. Four Matoran, Ancient, and the Plague Doctor. You may vote now… and Dark Hunters, select your next target.

Just in case Ancient survives.

• Upvote 7

TIME TO DETECTIVEMODE GO ACTIVE KILL ALL MAFIA YES

Okay

Ancient has not been sent to kill. So, this means one thing, of course. He, more than likely, has not shown up on any suspect lists.

Plague doc...uh..

yeah i can safely say "no clue howtoget" so yeah. Give me a bit to piece together a more...uh...less-everyone-alive list together.

EDIT:

okay i can't figure anything out. I will say, though, that I doubt it's 10. Or 15. Or 20. All three have been on multiple suspect lists (Like the previous one), so I doubt any of them could be it.

So...

I say let's go for #1. Might as well.

Edited by Monado Boy
  • Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Ancient has not been sent to kill. So, this means one thing, of course. He, more than likely, has not shown up on any suspect lists.

You say that as if I've never, ever put multiple Mafia on suspect lists before

Which means you automatically lose regardless of if the village wins

Would anyone else like to forfeit victory

I would like to forfeit victory, please.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

Heck, I'll go with with Ehks' theory and vote for #1. It seems solid enough, well as solid as it can be more correctly.

Edited by Voxumo: Master of Fikou

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh I know it's possible

It's just I can't say "Well, for sure he's not on this list or this one".

1Ydp0mg.jpg