BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

Please, someone just vote Luroka as well. I'd rather we know who we're killing so we can properly regret it later, than run the risk of letting anyone important die because the Null fad refuses to die out.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Please, someone just vote Luroka as well. I'd rather we know who we're killing so we can properly regret it later, than run the risk of letting anyone important die because the Null fad refuses to die out.

Of course my efforts to spite you all would benefit the village. Bah.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Let's use proper English, please. I've got nothing against other languages, but I'd prefer to understand what people are saying in the game I'm running.

Well, I was just altering Cato's famous "Cartago delenda est".

You say that like I'm supposed to know or care who this Cato is, and still without explaining what exactly you're saying

-15 points, you lose

• Upvote 2

Let's use proper English, please. I've got nothing against other languages, but I'd prefer to understand what people are saying in the game I'm running.

Well, I was just altering Cato's famous "Cartago delenda est".

You say that like I'm supposed to know or care who this Cato is, and still without explaining what exactly you're saying

-15 points, you lose

You know, the Third Punic wars. The guy who may have convinced Rome to freakin' wipe out Carthage. The guy who ended every speech with "Carthage must be destroyed".

MnRA5kV.png

Vote Tally:

Taka Nuvia - 2

Luroka - 9

Null - 8 (to be RNGed)

Vote Changes Used: Luroka, Ehks, Gengar, Seaborgium, Aiwendil, Portalfig

I'm gonna go ahead and close voting now, since I don't know when exactly the forums are supposed to go offline.

Vote Tally:

Taka Nuvia - 2

Luroka - 9

Null - 8 (to be RNGed)

Vote Changes Used: Luroka, Ehks, Gengar, Seaborgium, Aiwendil, Portalfig

I'm gonna go ahead and close voting now, since I don't know when exactly the forums are supposed to go offline.

I believe the front-page said "afternoon EST," which gives us about six more hours until the site goes down.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

DAY ONE

As the groups all began to cast their votes, Tyler remained silent. While the rest of the Matoran foolishly began to pile votes onto various players, he carefully considered all twenty-three of his options. So far, he had not seen any particular evidence - although surely the group that Valendale had been travelling with must know the identity of his killer….

His world vanished, and he found himself standing before a large, glowing blue crystal.

://ARE YOU WORTHY?

“Who is speaking to me?” he asked. “I do not take these things lightly.”

://I AM THE VOLTEX CONSTANT.

Eyes narrowed, Tyler stepped up to the control panel, inspecting it. It should not be possible - reaching the Voltex Constant was supposed to be difficult. The Drifter had said nothing to indicate that they would be teleported directly to it.

://<CODING>

://CODING COMPLETE

://SUBJECT <MAYHEM|TYLER> SPIRIT VALUE <17>

://INVALID SPIRIT VALUE

://DENIED

Tyler’s eyes widened as he involuntarily stepped back, realization hitting him. He had been teleported here by the Voltex Constant and scanned… the Voltex Constant seemed to be actively searching for those worthy of finding it. But what did finding it, or reaching it, mean?

The world vanished around him before reappearing once more - he was back with the group, and it looked like nobody had noticed his absence. It was as though he had never been gone at all. Obviously, he had failed - but what did failure mean? What would have changed if he had succeeded?

Tyler, your turn to vote is here,the Drifter said.

“I null,” he said.

Disappointing,the Drifter said, as a chorus of nulling could be heard. A decision MUST be reached, for someone here is guilty. Your null votes shall be transferred.

Voting continued.

---

The other groups watched their screens as Luroka, having been travelling with Valendale, became furious as vote after vote was cast for him. The Matoran spat and raged, shoving the other Matoran in his group away when they tried to approach him.

“This is all your fault!” he screeched, whirling on Aiwendil. “You voted for me first! This is your fault! All of these other fools wish to be sheep, herded to their pen? Meekly and mindlessly following, refusing to think for themselves? Very well - but I shall take their sheppard with me!”

Luroka began to change - his body fell apart as a dark, menacing form expanded from within. The other members of his group cowered away as they realized what it was - the shadowy, armored form of a Makuta. Luroka’s voice changed into a deep, sinister growl as his hulking form shifted into its natural state, no longer confined by its former disguise. He leaned towards Aiwendil, who was frozen in place.

“You die,” Luroka snarled, stepping back.

Before Aiwendil could open his mouth, a shadowy hand erupted from Luroka’s chest and engulfed the Matoran - and that was when Aiwendil screamed, thrashing helplessly as the hand pulled him towards Luroka. The Makuta absorbed Aiwendil with ease, sighing with satisfaction as he crushed the Matoran’s will with his own.

That was when something screeched in the minds of everyone, even Luroka - a sound so terrible that every single player fell to their knees, clutching at their heads and crying out. The Makuta roared.

://ALERT. CODE L - MAKUTA IDENTIFIED

://ACTIVATING DEFENSE SYSTEMS

The panels in the walls around Makuta retracted as several devices extended out, electricity flaring. The Makuta struggled to free himself as several of the appendages attached to his armor, but was unable to tear them off; instead, he was forced to watch as the devices dismantled him piece by piece, exterminating every bit of his antidermis essence by zapping it with electricity. Luroka howled with pain as he was slowly erased, until finally, all that remained was his lead, locked in place.

“No,” he whimpered. “Please, no!”

Machines with no ears could not hear; machines with no souls could not understand.

Seconds later, mercifully, he was gone.

://SUCCESS

://MAKUTA ELIMINATED

://DEACTIVATING DEFENSE SYSTEMS

As the devices disappeared back into the walls, the Drifter was the first one to find their voice.

It would appear that neither of them were guilty, the hooded figure said. Pay closer attention next time, and I pray that you will all think more independently of one another in the future. We cannot afford to make any mistakes.

We must continue our efforts - time is of the essence.

Luroka (Matoran) Executed.

Aiwendil (Matoran) Executed.

ALL ROLES PM.

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 5

This is Bionicle Mafia, where if you tell someone something they're bound to not to listen.

Indeed. It's all too easy to be a Casandra when defending yourself in this game. The best defense is a good offense, in Mafia. If accused, don't hesitate, pin the blame on someone else!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I told you. I told you all.

Tantalizing and antagonizing voters isn't the best way to show your innocence.

On the contrary, in my experience, the more furious a player is when lynched, the more likely they are to be innocent.

Of course, now that I have said this, you will no longer be able to trust anyone who gets angry when lynched, because they could be Mafia just pretending. :P

• Upvote 2

On the contrary, in my experience, the more furious a player is when lynched, the more likely they are to be innocent.

Of course, now that I have said this, you will no longer be able to trust anyone who gets angry when lynched, because they could be Mafia just pretending. :P

Furiosity is one thing. What Luroka did was just weird. Calling us all sheep whichever way we voted, then daring people to lynch him. By the end of it, while I changed votes, I though Luroka was the Mafia and wanted him dead.

MnRA5kV.png

Furiosity is one thing. What Luroka did was just weird. Calling us all sheep whichever way we voted, then daring people to lynch him. By the end of it, while I changed votes, I though Luroka was the Mafia and wanted him dead.

And now you reap what you sow.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

And now you reap what you sow.

Luroka sowed paranoia. Now he has reaped.

• Upvote 1

MnRA5kV.png