Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"That's not really what I meant," I rolled my eyes (yeah, Rahkshi can do that). "I was talking about.... everything, really. The notes, Tridax's punishment, the fact that half the students look ready to start killing each other." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Suvak's Office-->Hallways

Jayar considered the random question. "Ah... Well, I would probably say students. While I know little of this show, it seems to me that more opinions would probably give a truer answer. Plus it might give nonparticipants a reason to attend."

He turned to Suvak and thanked him before retreating from the room. "So, Suvak will send the letter. Until we get some sort of reply, I guess we just continue with daily life," he said to his friends.

IC: Shark / Refectory

"I for one enjoy a good spar." said Shark emotionlessly. Inside he was growing the slightest bit annoyed at this tiny Rahkshi. He swallowed another bite of slop and it occurred to him that if this continued perhaps he might be choosing a new target.

OOC: In case you are unaware, ToD, Shark has in fact successfully murdered someone already. I need to add that to his bio.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Era - Suvak's Office.

"Daily life?" I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, to be honest. The last few days had been so hectic... meeting Hoto.... going to Malebranche.... becoming Dekako.... the murders.... I'd forgotten what my life had been like before then.

"Anyone want to go to the gym?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"Taking down the posters probably won't help much by itself, since more could always be put up later," Rail said, losing himself in his own thoughts for a moment before coming up with a plan. "Maybe you and Glass should take up damage control as well; minimise the brawls outside of the gym while trying to dissuade the others from fighting. They'd probably be more likely to listen to you."

It may have sounded like Rail was pushing off all of the work onto his allies, but what he was proposing was only part of what he had devised; the part that would hopefully conceal what he himself planned on doing. That specific piece of information, however, never left his mouth.

They were better off not knowing for the time being.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Infirmary. 

"Some might listen to me.... the others will try to fight me," I scowled, "kind of like that idiot weather control Rahkshi did." 

IC: Raptor

Raptor regained consciousness only for a few moments, eyes lighting up like the Raptor everyone knew and loved. He motioned weakly with his head towards Revenge and Rider.

"Hey... when you guys get... out of here... you find someone cool. Find them... and give 'em my dorm. Too much good... stuff. Let's not let... it go to... waste."

Then Raptor went still.

His faceplate was fixed in a satisfied smile.

OOC: Raptor terminated.

IC: Mantis

Mantis suddenly awoke, a hacking cough lodged in his throat. He reached for his neck, but by the time his hands neared it, he was already dead.

OOC: Mantis terminated.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Forest

I ran after the pet hoping that Kat and Cao would follow. He eventually stopped at the forest. I picked up the tired crab and cradled it while looking around.

"...There was a struggle here. I don't know how long, Bullseye would know. But the Rahkshi looks like that they were dragged away. Should we follow these Matoran footprints?"

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto pulled her staff close and absentmindedly rubbed the blades. "I'm not sure I'm... ready to go back there," she admitted. "I don't mind if you go. I'll just... ah... Jayar, could I... talk to you for a bit? Alone?"

Metal / Suvak's Office \ IC:

"Duly noted, thanks man," Metal said with a grin as Jayar turned and walked out the door. Turning back to Suvak, he asked, "Well, that cements the idea of student voting. Would you be willing to keep tabs on the voting during the show?"

Short / Refectory, Talking to Shark \ IC:

Short smiled and rocked back and forth on her heels. This guy liked sparring, and she liked sparring; the little Rahkshi could see a friendship forming. "Raylly? Cool! Ah love me some sparrin'! Y'all wanna go once yer done aytin'?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC Fog:

Now what? Well, salvaging failed. On the plus side, she doesn't think me a threat as far as I can tell. Note to self: Make a plan next time.

Fog picked himself up, and retrieving his weapons, he limped over to his harpoon bolt, still stuck in the wall. Once he had it, he painfully ascended into flight mode and went whirring towards the Infirmary.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sidonas - Outside P-O-t-S

When Sidonas reached Phantom, on the side opposite to the one Kat and her group went to, he did the sensible thing any Rahkshi would do when told to distract someone.

He threw his dagger right next to the nearest matoran and let out a screech, trying to draw their attention towards himself. "A little help here?!" He called out to Alpha and Punch.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto gave him a small grin. "I think you know where we could go." Where they always went, the quietest and most isolated place in the school.

Hoto started running off to the Empty Dorm Wing. She wave back behind her at Era and Zelnos. "We'll talk to you guys later!" she called out, already far down the hall.

IC: Vorzorak-Library--->gym

Ok, done with this, if it was going to stay noisy, alright, fine, I guess its time to go to the gym, if it was going to be noisy, then might as well train in the noise, And with that, he left.

IC: Shadow-Gym

Shadow threw his knife at a target, it missed, 3 times, hit, 1 time, Maybe knives aren't long range weapons, or at least this knife isn't, oh well, he needed to get stronger, to fend off the fohrok... becuase he was going to try and garden again...

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

She skid to a stop down a hallway. For a while, the only noise she could hear was her own footfalls, with Jayar's slowly trudging behind. Then all fell silent save her gasping breath. Her echolocation was perfectly clear in this place. She could "see" farther and in more detail than anywhere else she had ever been. It was exhilarating, and only all the better sensing Jayar by her side. Maybe they could turn this all into another lesson. Those had always been so calming and... healing.

But now these halls were tainted with the power of Dekako. The place was no longer just their own. She had heard the same quiet through her ears. She had... seen the dull grey of the walls. Her grin fell away as she looked back to Jayar again.

Then there was him. She couldn't forget the reason she had brought them to this place. It wasn't just a lesson, or for a Kaita, but for him this time.

It was hard to come up with some way to break the ice. It was obvious that whatever it was was painful. He didn't want to share it. But she had her own experiences in painful thoughts and memories. She stepped up to him without saying a word and just wrapped her arms around him. They wouldn't need words, not until he was ready.

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

Jayar embraced Hoto tightly, smiling a sad ironic smile. Their roles had reversed - for the first time, she was comforting him. Though he was still afraid to speak of his inner turmoil, the hug helped immeasurably. He just let it continue, on and on, let her embrace burn away the apprehension of her response, until at last he could quietly break the silence.

"I guess you... figured something was wrong." He paused a moment, not able to just come out with it. But he knew he couldn't keep dodging away. He took a deep breath and spoke. "I must... confess, Hoto. I'm... jealous... of you and Era." The words were poisonous, but he had to spit them out, or they'd poison him. "When you formed the Kaita... I felt left out... but I couldn't ask you to form another one with me... after what the first one... put you through. I knew... I had missed my chance. And then I learned you leveled up from it... and that made it worse. And the worst part is that I don't want to be jealous of you... I hate it so much, I've rejected it so many times, but it just won't leave... and I can't bear the thought... that it might fester within me, and come between us. I'm... ashamed of it."

"Hoto... I'm sorry."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"Oh." She didn't know what to say. Jayar had been there when the Kaita was proposed. He had seemed... hesitant. But then again, so was she. The original plan was always her, Era, and Jayar, with Kat as a backup, but... it hadn't worked out that way. She had rushed ahead and done it without him.

"...you... have no reason to apologize," she said at last. It was funny. It sounded so much like all the conversations they had before, but... backwards. "I'm sorry. I... went on with it without... thinking about how you would feel."

IC: Claws

Claws began following the scent of Rider, quickly speeding off to the forest as fast as his little legs could carry him.

************************************************************************************

Claws arrived at the forest, collapsing on the ground from exhaustion.

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Forest

I ran after the pet hoping that Kat and Cao would follow. He eventually stopped at the forest. I picked up the tired crab and cradled it while looking around.

"...There was a struggle here. I don't know how long, Bullseye would know. But the Rahkshi looks like that they were dragged away. Should we follow these Matoran footprints?"

IC Kat: With a shrug to Cao, I followed the tiny crab. It was only a short while before we arrived in a forest clearing. There were clear signs of a struggle, and it appeared as though a bunch of Matoran had dragged.... three large somethings away.

So this wasn't just Rider. We had multiple hostages on our hands.

I frowned, nodding. "Eyes on, let's find our man."

I moved quickly and quietly through the under brush.

IC: Revenge-Captive

"You didn't need to do that!"  Revenge growled at Phantom.  "We never did anything to you, or your people.  We are different, I can prove it.  You just need to listen!"

IC: Melody-Library

"I don't know when it is, b-but hopefully it is s-soon."

IC: Booger-Library

Booger had been watching the fight for a while and he was starting to realize how crazy Ripcord was.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant