Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Silver's gambit more or less paid off. The Flyer shrieked in pain, barbed teeth released Silver's mangled foot. However it had by now realised its attempts at shaking the Rahkshi off were useless. it changed tack, suddenly veering downwards towards the canopy of trees. It couldn't shake Silver off, so it was trying to swat him off. The branches and boughs hammered and whipped at Silver, slamming into his armour. It was growing harder and harder for him to remain clinging to the insect...

OOC: Will try to get something for Fang up tomorrow, when I'm not so tired

IC: Hoto and Jayar were not getting nearly as many looks as the hulking Veltorm was. Not just an obviously capable bodyguard, but decent distraction as well. Handy. 

Those who did look a bit to inquisitively at the couple were faced with a stony glare from the brute, discouraging further lines of thought. That size of his had so many uses...

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Trees near viewpoint

As Sidonas descended to the ground after releasing the last branch, he rolled and loaded a bolt into the crossbow. He glanced up and saw Shark nearly on him. Sidonas fired and bolt and rolled quickly. He stood and locked Hook back into its melee weapon/hooked club mode. "If you want us to fight, then fight on even ground." He addressed the foe he had just fired at.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

There were no sounds of pursuit. Whether it was her fog or some strange weakness in her opponent, the realization she had got away made her grin.

She didn't know who the Blueback's friends were, but she had a pretty good idea. In the rush of excitement, she couldn't resist calling out behind her, "Your ally is dead, and your noisy friend will soon join him!"

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"I'll... try," she murmured as she nestled into his embrace. She tried to think of the amphitheater and the... play that would be there, but she didn't know what it was. She tried to think of the food at Grossh's house, but there was so much she didn't get to try. She thought back to the beautiful staff the Vortixx had crafted for her, the soft, soothing note...

I have to save them... save them from the pain...

But the cave is falling...

It's... It's too much...

Hoto gasped and wrapped her arms around Jayar in a crushing embrace. Why did it hurt... So much...

Then, she thought of him. The quiet lessons in the Empty Dorm Wing. His reassurances, his insistence there was no need to apologize, no matter how guilty she felt. She let all the good memories push out the bad. She didn't need Sontiri, not here. She didn't need the doubts or fears. She just needed him.

• Upvote 1

IC Catatonic:

I stopped dead.

Turned at the sound of her quips.

My Fear aura activated. Big time. 

No one kills Fang on my watch.

I knew where she was going. I knew where to cut her off.

I slashed through the brush headed to where she'd likely end up. I spoke not a word, and my eyes glowed violently.

She would remember me.

A feeling of unnatural terror washed over her. Had she gone too far? Was the Blueback closing in this very moment, readying those blades to slice through Rain's beautiful patterns?

No, she didn't hear anyone behind her. The Turahk was weak, unwilling to kill even when the opportunity presented itself. That bloody blade probably came from some friend of hers, given as some pathetic gift to make her seem strong. Yes, that had to be it.

She almost convinced herself of it too. But why did she feel a tingle down her spine as if she was being watched? Why did she push her aching self as fast as she could bear?

IC: Blade

"Perhaps, Lets Finish our food, and then go though." He said

No! Don't go with that Rahkshi to the Mainland! Kill the Rahkshi!

I'm not Killing anyone.

Fine. At least not for now...

And it may hold inspiration for whatever Genre Novel I'll be Writing!

Murder Mystery. Based on you taking that Rahkshi to the Mainland, Killing them, and sending their body on an Ocean Voyage.

Whatever type of Book I'm Writing, It will not be that.

Why not?

He Stuffed larger Mouth fulls at a Time, and Had his free Left hand on Tooth's Hilt, and his Shield nearby.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Shock

Shock just arrived to see a Rahk of hunger and.... The literature Rahk. Shuddering, he whispered to Nightmare( which isn't easy to do when he's at least a foot below you)"There's that blasted Rahk. He's with that Hunger Rahk, so be careful. He will cause your brain to implode... He is the Book Master."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Kuma

"Do you want to proofread a letter I am sending to Tridax for me?". He handed Blade a letter asking Tridax to put on a school play, saying acting would Rahkshi train as double agents fight scenes could train for battle, that the play would be about the Makuta under The Makuta of Metru Nui, Antroz, and Tridax conquering the universe, etc. scrawled at the bottom was a recent addition, a little note It read: "That Rahkshi said preemptive strike. Cover me."

"Hi there Shock," he said getting up. I see you found your companion so that's good. Sorry if I accidentally used my powers to make you angry earlier, I am occasionally prone to doing that by mistake. Can we still be friends?"

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Shock got up from whispering his plans. "Well, first thing you should know is that it's not your fault. You see, I am but a simple lover of anarchy, and, generally, peace makes me angry. Who needs quiet time when you have a revolving missile launcher to shoot stuff with? In all seriousness though,* Serious? Me?* I do apologize if my book slaughtering was offensive. And before you ask, no, those books are not sacrifices to our Dark Lord Teridax. So, apologies." Shock said, grinning.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: You mean Icarax, Antroz is a Shadow Matoran. EDIT: Nevermind that, Gukko Lord Reminded me I got Antroz Confused with Vultraz

"Gladly." Blade said, Responding to both delivering the Letter, and (Kuma's) Note, keeping his Sword down, but ready, along with His Shield Ready.

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare was just Standing to the Side, Listening, Alot of it was lies though, Shock Apologizing? He knows him just well enough to know the apology wasn't Sincere.

Edited by Dragon11603

"Well that's good then I was worried this would turn ugly for minute. Want to join me and, oh this is embarrassing, sorry what's you name friend?" he asked Blade.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Era/Exxan - Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse). 

I reached the lighthouse to find Exxan sitting on the steps, seemingly wounded. "What happened to you?"

"Family reunion," he managed to gasp, "how'd things go with you? And why are you covered in paint?"

I sat down beside him, "my opponent apparently threw everything she had at me. She managed to fly away before I could take her prisoner, though. She kept calling me scribbler for some reason...."

"I..." he coughed, and I heard something wet splat agaisnt the steps. "....I need to get to the crawler." He managed to say. "Can you hold down the fort while I'm gone? If things get too bad, just run for it. Our flag is safe." 

"Okay," Me, alone agaisnt the entire enemy team? I'd give it a try. 

As Exxan started to walk - then fly - away, I retreated into the lighthouse, waiting for whatever would come next.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Doublecross (Farsholt Village Ruins).

Getting the arrow out of my neck proved to be difficult. Wriggling my Kraata right back into my carapace, I tried pulling the arrow out, but the barbed head held tight. Instead, I forced myself to push the arrow all the way through and pulled it out that way.

Once that was dealt with, I had to twist my damaged neck armour back into a forward-facing position, biting down hard to stop myself from crying out, blacking out once or twice from the nausea and pain. 

When I got my hands on Exxan I was going to tear him apart....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I don't know, I've never had any. I suppose it depends on what kind. Do you think Rahkshi could safely eat raw meat or would even like it Blade?"

By now Nightmare would have Broken in this Conversation, threw one of his Knives at This Kuma persons face, and Ran off Screaming. 

"I'm not sure. but its worth a Try, and if it Poisons us we'd have the other three-" Then a Hissing sound came from the Shorter one "-Two to take us to the Infirmary." He said.

"Oh, do any of you know your way to the Mainland?" Asked Blade

"One Moment." he Said, pulling Shock back a good 10 bio down the hall, and whispering quiet enough that Blade and Kuma wouldn't Hear him, or be able to make out the Words at least, he said "I'm not going to go to the Mainland with them. Just let them get lost, They're too Stupid to know a Smith. Either that or lets kill them here and now." He said.

"Not kill, but teach them a lesson. Let me handle this." Shock walked up to Kuma. "Well, me and my fellow comrade have decided we don't want food poisoning. Also, my pet, fluffy, needs feeding. It was nice meeting you, though." Shock said, as he held out his hand.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Silver - Hitching a ride

I cursed profusely and started to rapidly stab at the Rahi's eye with my bladed warglove.

Die.

Die.

Just Karzing die already.

All the while it sped up, and the thorny branches ripping against my carapace became ever more painful. After a particularly ouch-inducing slap to the face, I realized I needed to do something else. I let my hand slip free and my body immediately started to slide along the side of the bug. I grit my teeth and unsheathed my naginata, raised it as high in the air as I could, and then brought it down on the Rahi's brow with as much force as I could muster.

"BANZAAAAI!" This would have to be the killing blow. I couldn't take much more.

Rain flinched back as the blade dropped down in front of her face. Her startled, golden faceplates, streaked in scratches, stared back at her. But the sight only infuriated her more.

"I said I killed your ally," she spat. "He had it coming too; no respect for others. And I'm coming for that Derahk next."

"Alright, and it seems your friend wants to Shake your hand." He said, before turning around, and then doing another spin to Face towards Kuma "Oh Yes, I think this is good," He said, Referring to the Letter about the Play " The thing about it training us in the abilities of Deception, and fighting would certainly help Convince Tridax, but what about the other Makuta? Wouldn't they be ruling alongside Tridax, Teridax, and Antroz?" He said Handing it Back to Kuma, and then Walking back to the Refectory.

IC: Sanu-Team Doublecross, Village

"Floor 2 of 3 Clear." He said to himself, it was going good, he had thoroughly searched the 2nd floor of this Building, and walked slowly up the Stairs to the third.

Edited by Dragon11603