Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Frog

Hearing in on the tone of Malattia's voice, Frog decided to do the talking for Dakilik. "Dakilik here decided to check the library In case there was any music." He frowned and continued. "He forgot that we don't know where to look and that I'm blind. And no, I think a trip to the mainland is not allowed."

IC Flabbergaster

"...You did say eating contest." Said Flabbergaster. "and I'd like to take you up on it."

IC Vaalku

His eyes snapped open.

He looked from Poly to his legs, spared a very quick glance at Deadeye, and looked to his legs again.

He could feel.

His attempt to move one of them was a success, although by the feeling of it, he could only barely stand. "there's much improvement, but I still can't walk."

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik was still unconcious on the floor of Tridax's office.

IC Optis:

Optis, watching in the shadows, noticed something. That Rahkshi had two heads! He walked towards the Rahkshi, notebook in hand. Stopping in front of the Rahk, he asked, "Why do you have two heads?"

For anyone else, this would be considered rude, but to Optis, who was not very well versed in social etiquette, it was a perfectly normal question.

NOTE: Possibilities include: Genetic anomoly, suit modification

OOC: Optis talking to Glaciem Ignis.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Why can people not just accept things the way they are instead of questioning them all the time?

I dunno, sis. But it's starting to get really annoying...

We turned to glare down at the newcomer. "Why do you only have one head?" 

Haha. Nice.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Optis:

"Most of my body parts comply with the standard Rahkshi suit configuration, including my head.", Optis replied, absolutely oblivious.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I kind of want to take his head, now...

Calm down, I've got this.

What did you have in mind? 

This guy seems to like big words. So I'll give him some.

Nerd.

We sneered at the other rahk, "How pathetically conformist of you. It's almost pitiable. Almost...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

But Draco kept pushing, his arm locked up. Meanwhile, with his other arm, he drew one of his blades, and sent the blade slicing at Liar's exposed side. He also put up a cyclonic shield to block the oncoming punch. "Stay out of this! Or Tridax will have your head!"He spoke furiously.

IC: Malattia

"Music, you say? Well then, if you need another member..." Malattia pulled out their trumpet

IC: Shock

"Fine." Shock followed Nightmare out, but not before grabbing his weapon.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Grim:

They took their leave of Tridax and the others, and went to their training ground, the Gym.

It was much more full now than before.

It mattered little, Grim thought. If someone approached them, the would oblige. As it was, they simply summoned some training dummies for a bit of basic practice. Staff this time, not mace.

OOC: Grim open for interaction

IC: Silver

Silver casually walked into the gum, summoning up a few training dummies as he stopped. He wanted to test his new powers out on nonliving objects before getting into a fight with other Rahks.

IC: Murder

Murder sat up, scratching her faceplate, only to remember that her sexy claws had been dulled.

"Anyone got any knives?" She asked, casually looking around the infirmary.

OOC: Time to start a fight in the infirmary! <(flawless plan)

IC: Vlad / Halls

Vlad stared at the hovering fist for a moment, confused. Then he hesitantly raised his fist into the air alongside hers until they touched with a faint clink, at which point he quickly jerked it away before he could feel the... not at all delicious... life energy stored within her through the point of contact and held it in not-so-close proximity again. "Er... yes," he agreed.

IC: Lucid / Gym

Still within the branches of her enormous stony tree in the Gym, Lucid had probably entirely forgotten her intent to observe everyone below for signs of inclination to bring Matoran to the school for sport, as was evidenced by the fact that she was hanging upside down from one branch having a deep and philosophical discussion about the purpose of the universe with a small statue of a Hoi turtle sitting in the branch beside her head.

So far, they hadn't really gotten anywhere. The Hoi turtle was spouting some gibberish about selling tiny robots made of something called plastic, but Lucid could see this was clearly false and made sure to point it out.

OOC: Lucid open to interaction in the Gym, but don't expect a spar of anything other than the verbal variety.

IC: Gaever / Gym

Why had no one approached her yet? She'd been here for pages a long time. Were they... scared?

Probably, she decided smugly.

Well, she had to test herself against someone. She picked a reasonably tough looking Rahkshi of Adaptation and approached him. "Would a spar be preferred to training in solitary?" she inquired of Grim.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Frog

Hearing in on the tone of Malattia's voice, Frog decided to do the talking for Dakilik. "Dakilik here decided to check the library In case there was any music." He frowned and continued. "He forgot that we don't know where to look and that I'm blind. And no, I think a trip to the mainland is not allowed."

IC Flabbergaster

"...You did say eating contest." Said Flabbergaster. "and I'd like to take you up on it."

IC (As Tangirahk): "Any luck with finding jazz books?" The female rahkshi asked as she began humming a tune while reading the music sheet in the book.

IC (As Zubarahk): "Oh yeah, I did!" He replied with a smile. "Well, let's get a massive pile of porridge and see who's going to win!"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Optis:

Standard ad hominem. But I'm not in a debate. So why is this Rahkshi doing this? "On the contrary, my opinions have little bearing on this. Statistically, it is possible to determine within a certain margin of error the standard Rahkshi suit configuration, which I have determined through anatomy books. It is obvious that you do not fit this standard model, so I wanted to know for what reason this is so."

Are you even speaking Rahkshi anymore? 

Yes. Just because you have the vocabulary of a rodent tube doesn't mean the rest of us do. 

Like I said before. You're a nerd. 

You can be so petty sometimes, you know that? 

Shut up and let me drive. 

Fine.

"Standard is boring," we replied smugly, "Kind of like you." 

IC: Vlad / Halls

Vlad followed obediently behind Drift. "No need to thank me," he murmured. "You got my cloak for me; you deserve it."

...It was more than just the fact that she had gotten his cloak, though; it was that she was one of the first people he'd ever met who were even nice to him in spite of his... oddness. Even in spite of the crazed maniac he'd become, right before her eyes, hungry for another's very life. That she even accepted his help after that was... amazing.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Ic Grim:

Their predator's gaze fell upon one of the strangest Rahkshi they'd ever seen. Heaviliy modified, and looking almost as adaptable as themself.

Grim stepped away from the dummies, as they melted into the floor, and gave a single nod, "Gladly."

Their staff whirled around into a ready stance, and they squared off against their opponent.

"Begin when you are ready."

Ic Grim:

Always these people and their blades. Slashing blades. It never failed. The other's speed was impressive, but Grim had fought Sliver with her Cyclonic speed, so this was little different. With an almost callous speed of their own, the pincers of their staff came up, not only blocking but hopefully entrapping the arm as Grim tightned and swun, aiming to use his foe's own momentum against her to send her into the convenient wall that appeared as Grim thought of it.

• Upvote 1

IC Optis:

Optis replied, "So you modified yourself out of a desire for individuality? I have heard of such things. Quite impressive. Does this give you any tactical advantages?"

I can't tell if this guy is oblivious, or stupid, or just likes being annoying.

All of the above?

Probably. 

Your turn.

"Perhaps you should stop prying into other people's business?" 

IC Optis:

Optis stepped back, worried. "Have I intruded? I did not mean to. I only wanted to understand why you have two heads. I have no doubt that the answer is quite fascinating."

Okay, this guy is seriously starting to annoy me....

You're certainly more patient than I am.

"Why do you even care?" we challenged, "It's not like it has any impact on your life." 

IC Optis:

"I care because it is information. Information is knowledge, and knowledge and the pursuit of it is one of my most important goals in life, and one of the reasons I was created."

Yeah, this guy doesn't give a karz about other people's privacy. 

For someone so perceptive, I'm surprised it took you so long to figure that out, sis. 

"You were created to serve your Makuta, just like all Rahkshi were," we snapped, "You weren't created to rudely pry into the affairs of other in a pathetic attempt to gain knowledge about things that don't concern you." 

IC Optis:

"And that is exactly what I am doing. My Makuta wished me to accrue as much data as possible. Was I being rude? I only meant to gather information, and asking is certainly more logical then attempting to spy on the person in question. Everything that has not been recorded concerns me, as my aim is to gather data on everything I find."

"Stop trying to justify yourself," we snapped, "We've already said stop asking personal questions, yet you continue on doing it. It's really quite annoying." 

Can we please teach him a lesson?

If he continues on like this for much longer, I'll let you deal with him, I promise. 

IC: Liar - Hallways

Liar saw the flash of the sword just a little too late, the blade slashing through armor and leaving a reasonably moderate gash in his side as he threw himself backwards, releasing his hold on the hammer as he did so.

"Pfft... For what? Intervening in a fight taking place in the middle of a hallway? As if," he said, sliding his claw along the wound before licking the blood off of his finger. "Lord Tridax would more likely disintegrate you into a pile of ash just for wasting his time over something so stupid, so unless you're willing to wait and see which one of us is right on that particular matter, I'd take it to the gym, Bozo. Wouldn't want to disturb everyone's peace and quiet, now would we?"

Grasping the hilts of his scimitars, he ripped them from their sheathes as he waited to see whether or not the fight would continue.

"But on the off-chance that you do have the stones to stick around and see what some real swordplay looks like instead of running back to your master just so you can start licking his boot again, I'd be happy to oblige..."

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Flabbergaster

"With pleasure." He grinned.

Mustard Man returned with six bowls full of slop. "If we run out we refill. First one to drop loses."

IC (As Zubarahk): "Let's begin." Said Zubarahk as he took his spoon and dug it into the grey sludge. "How many bowls do you think you can eat?" He said before taking a scoop and eating it, letting the slop rest on his tongue.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Draco

"You... You have no idea what's going on, do you?" Draco chuckled. "A rebellion is rising. The Headmaster himself has declared several Rahks to stomp it out, myself included. And she-" Draco pointed at Vitesse. "-is one of the conspirators. Now, I would happily take up your sparring offer, but I must complete my mission." The prodigy of Icarax waited for a response.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Liar - Hallways

Liar's eyes diverted their attention away from his opponent and towards Vitesse for a moment before proceeding to dart back and forth between the two of them for a fair amount of time.

"You're joking, right?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Snap [Refectory]

She let the spoon fragments slip out of her fingers and back onto the plate. Noticing Zubarahk was now busy with something else, she decided to return to some light reading. (the refectory, after all, is the place to read.)

The Grey Slop has the highest fataliy rate of any food product,

She could hear Zuba talking to someone,

The secret ingredient in the standard recipe is spare mahi shavings*

*not actually from a mahi

The familiar, overpowering smell of slop began wafting towards her,

There are 156 known uses for Refectory Slop, none of which involve ingesting it.

Loud sounds were coming from the table,

The Slop sometimes knows where you live!

...Yeah, she wasn't pulling away from this book anytime soon.

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Xara - Skies.

"It's okay," I tried to reassure Sand, who meowed unhappily, squirming in my grip. "Think about how long it took us to get there in the Crawler." I called forward to Cao, "Then double that, and factor in breaks for food and rest."

IC (As Zubarahk) (Located in the refectory): "Hey, Snap, who do you think is going to win the eating competition? Me or the rahkshi so fat he makes a bohrok look tiny?" The rahkshi of confusion said before swallowing his food.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat took her axe in both hands and sent the flat of the blade toward her opponent's face, hoping the impact would make him release the weapon.

IC: Blade

The Impact made him Stumble Backwards, He then Rocketed forward, and launched a Kick towards (Beat)'s Knee