Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Percy:

There was a really big Rahkshi over there. Maybe he knows Kat!

I rush over, noting the big sword and little sword, as well as the weird thing on his head.

"Scuse me, can I ask you a question?"

OOC: that's Shark.

IC Grim:

It seemed they had alienated themselves from the others. Grim frowned, wondering why these Rahkshi would shirk from someone they ought to be following as an example.

Grim shook their head. No matter, so long as they served faithfully, they would be content.

They are another bite of slop.

OOC: open for interaction

IC Poly:

I awake, bound and gagged.

My captors, the ones who'd attacked me.

And I couldn't even ask what they wanted. Rude.

I pulled at the ropes binding me. No give. Also ow.

I mumbled words which came out sounding like, "mmph phmm mhm hmmmph?!"

Which meant something along the lines of, "what do you want?!"

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang retraced his steps through the thin crowds, moving back to the warehouse they had chosen. His eyes warily scanned the passing faces for any sign of suspicion. One or two Rahkshi were not unusual here, but their group was growing by the second, and they weren't exactly the typical, unintelligent servants that freely roamed the city.

He found himself taking a slightly more roundabout path to the warehouse, to dissuade any idle observers. Soon, they found themselves at the door again, and Fang softly called, "We're back," before stepping into the darkness. He stepped back inside the doorway to let the others through. "We've been waiting around that corner," he said, gesturing to it. "We can meet there."

IC: Shark / Gym

"Go ahead," Shark's deep reply came to Percy, endless assault on the training dummies unrelenting as he spoke. Of course, depending on the question, the scrapey little Dodge Rahk might not get an answer, if an honest one. Shark was hardly willing to freely dispense all the information he carefully accrued...But of course Shark's voice betrayed no intention of fraud.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"You kidding?" Kaboom laughed. "No one in their right mind is going to give up a limb just so you can paste it onto your chassis."

IC--Beat--Library

The guy seemed awfully keen to get away, so once more Beat didn't question him, though she made no attempt to hide her skepticism. "Well, don't let me keep you, then," she said, allowing him to slip past.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Sepulchral obtained a full plate, walked off a bio or two, and sat back down to resume his studies while he ate. He was pleased to discover that the food tasted as pleasant as it had smelled.

IC--Shrapnel--Halls

Shrapnel decided she might as well test her system in the most straightforward conditions first. She headed down the corridor looking for the gym.

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Sounds like a plan, but..." Footwork paused, considering, but he had to ask. "Do you have any idea how we're going to get a Matoran?"

IC--Nyarl--Rendezvous point

Nyarl decided he'd had enough. There was no point in sitting around here any longer. If he remembered the map correctly, there was a river perhaps an hour's flight from here; it entered the sea on the side of the island opposite the school, but at least he'd be swimming instead of flying, and the water might cool off his still - sizzling faceplate. Nyarl stood abruptly and prepared to leave.

OOC: Sepulchral and Shrapnel open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vlad / Skies

Hmm... "Not really..." Vlad admitted. There wasn't much else he could imagine they could do that would be loud enough. Zamor it would be.

"So zen, ve must divide our force - who vill scout, unt who vill vait?" He examined his companions - unfortunate that Call hadn't caught them yet, but until he showed up they'd have to work on the assumption he wasn't coming. "I vould say you two - " he gestured to Helkyre and Tesla, "should go vith Revenge, unt you can stay back vith me," now he gestured to Doubt. "Thoughts?" he asked the group.

IC: Revenge-Sky

Revenge was about to say that a smaller forward group might be better, but he stopped himself.  Discussing more would just slow them down.  "Works for me as well. By the way," he turned to the three Rahkshi he didn't know, "What are your names, and what skills do you have?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Jayar / Warehouse

"Alright," Jayar replied, eyes adjusting to the darkness as he slipped into the warehouse, inevitably examining the crates for one Rahkshi of Dodge...

There she was - almost hidden, asleep, content. Regrettably the last was not a description likely to continue once she heard of the potential violence inherent in their given task... He made his way over to the crate she was laying on, debating on whether to wake her just yet. No, for now he just sat down at the foot of her improvised bed, quiet as he gazed upon the one he loved and wondered for a moment what was held within her dreams.

IC: Helkyrie

"The name's Helkyrie, and I... dig graves. I'm a rahkshi of teleportation, if that helps." Helkyrie would have taken her shovel out to emphasize the grave digging part, but seeing as how she kind of had to ruin it to try and save her adversary's life (regardless of how futile that ended up being)... 

Edited by Toa Onaku

Ah yes, Kat. Shark knew the Turahk well enough, to be sure - she, along with Exxan, had managed to take him down on Visorak.

But come to think of it, he really hadn't seen her around recently. Which was technically possible - as observant as he was he couldn't, of course, keep an eye on everywhere in the school at the same time - but for one of her prominence as a high level Rahkshi, it was rather odd.

Perhaps even odd enough to warrant a devoted investigation?

"I've run into her once or twice," Shark told Percy, not a trace of animosity for her in his voice. "But not lately, I'm afraid."

IC: Vlad / Skies

It wasn't hard to see that Revenge had been about to object, and talking wasn't making them fly any slower. And still not quite confident in his leadership abilities, Vlad would really like to hear any flaws in his plan... "Er... vere you goink to... propose somethink else...? I'd like to hear..." he murmured to Revenge earnestly.

"Certainly." There was little likelihood he'd lose a match with this innocent new kid, and even if he did, it was doubtful there could be any permanent damage done. And he'd have learned something.

Already the training dummies were giving way to a nondescript flat stone surface stretching out before them as their battlefield. "Let's just agree to keep Gym manipulation like that to a minimum," Shark told Percy, turning at last to face him with in an effortlessly casual ready stance,  "and now... your move."

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"You kidding?" Kaboom laughed. "No one in their right mind is going to give up a limb just so you can paste it onto your chassis."

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

"Don't be absurd," I protested, "Rahkshi bones are too heavy and bulky to fit onto my carapace." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

Well, it seemed that everyone had made it back, at least. And despite how grim and tense they all looked, no one appeared to be injured. So what the karz had happened?

IC: Era - Warehouse.

I followed the others inside, sonic vibrations rippling from my armour to reveal the interior of the building. A spacious warehouse, filled with a few piles of crates and whatnot. Everyone was here, with a light clicking from one spot suggesting that Hoto was asleep. 

"Um... shouldn't we wake up Hoto before discussing anything?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Her friends were speaking to her now. They were telling her it was time to get up. But as Hoto's mind began the journey back to consciousness, she realized the voices were not only in her dreams.

Hoto opened her eyes and suddenly became aware of the Rahkshi standing over her. Jayar. She smiled at him sleepily. "What's going on?" she asked.

IC: Call - Library to Causeway

Call burst through the Library doors, only at the last second remembering to toss a sincere, "Thank you!" over his shoulder to the other Rahkshi.

He had waited long enough. Now it was time to catch up to the others and fight for the Matoran. Call found himself wondering if he was up to the task. It would be so easy to find a room and rest his aching chassis, and just forget about this whole battle. It wasn't even his fight. What did he care about the Matoran?

Yet somehow he knew he wasn't going to do that. He couldn't let another one die, be they Rahkshi, Matoran, or even Toa.

And he knew that his brothers and sisters were proud.

IC Percy:

"Alright!" I exclaim, unsheathing my long sword. I put my heart and soul in this simple, leather wrap hilt blade, and it hasn't let me down in battle yet.

Granted, I've only ever fought wild Rahi, but....

Any way.

We Rahkshi of Dodge are more acrobatic and flexible than other Rahkshi, and I use that to my advantage.

Such as it is, I run forward, pulling my sword up in a backslice, the point drawing a diagonal line from my lower right to my upper left.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

We continued striking out at the targets the gym created for us, keeping an eye or two out for any worthy sparring partners. 

IC: Illusive - Forest. 

I wasn't sure what had become of my companions, and I didn't plan on risking my own life any further in searching for them. I'd made a mistake, and vastly overestimated the skills of the school's students. 

But I didn't intend to let a mistake like that be the death of me. 

Activating my level 1 powers, I began to fly through the dense forest, heading back towards Corpus Rahkshi. 

OOC: Doing this from a phone.

IC: Helix/Unused Dorm

"Looks like you're finally awake, perhaps we can talk while you are currently unable to skewer us with your toothpick. We just want one thing from you. We want your poison. And a large quantity of it too so that I may exploit it for my research. If you comply, we may allow you to leave. If not, we will have to force it from you. And my friend here would prefer that."

IC Doubt

"Good then. I- Wait... You said Illusion Rahk, right?"

Doubt searched above him. "You keep a lookout in case he makes a getaway. I don't know how he's gonna disappear with several Matoran, but it could happen."

IC Vaalku

Having to put a great deal of effort into not jumping through the wall when Deadeye scared him like that, and knowing Legion had offered him a new suit, Vaalku nodded. "Any idea where?" He said as he pulled himself off the floor.

IC: Helix/Unused Dorm

I took one of my syringe blades, and cut the cloth gagging him. I also pulled out an anesthetic, in case he tried something funny.

"So you're willing to settle this peacefully. We'll make it quick, you can go free, and we will never have to discuss of this again, okay?"

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

It would have been rather easy to parry his opponent's long sword with the teleportive coating on his own, disarming his opponent the very moment the fight began, but Shark decided against it. That would simply be boring; he would like to get at least some challenge out of his spars - even if the challenge was in not immediately winning the fight. And if he didn't use it now, he'd reserve an element of surprise with its use later, if necessary.

No, instead he brought Faithful up perpendicular to his opponent's swinging blade in a parry, and swung the uncoated blade of his enormous sword at Percy's unprotected right shoulder. A rather meager, lonely offensive maneuver, but for now he was going easy, just testing the waters.

Not that Percy would know that, of course.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Oh, now that's just mean.

What is?

The big sharky guy, look at him.

Wow... that little dude doesn't stand a chance... 

IC Recherche / Dorm

The surahk shrugged his massive shoulders at their captive's comments.

"Old habits die hard."

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

"Well, get on with it then-" He spoke a little too snappily in response to the others proclamations. Rather abruptly, he realized he was tense and almost sweating. He forced himself to relax his posture a small degree, "-please."

...but close to it