Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Leviathan

"Interesting..." I muse. "You instantly turn to violence, showing your aggression, but dragging a dead body through the hallways... Either your a scavenger with anger issues, or a truly horrible killer... Either way, it doesn't matter. I'm going to have to take the victim to Icarax and the prefects. Whether by force or cooperation... It's really your choice." My hand slowly creeps to my hooksword. I had a pretty good hunch as to which one he would choose...

IC: Edge - Halls

If I must give up the body, then I must. Not getting a body is a better alternative to being dead.

Edge lowered his launcher.

"I just thought you might try to take the body and hide it. I'm taking it to Icarax to tell him of the terrible crime that has occurred. Unless... You are trying to hide it from him."

He offered out his bloody hand.

"Now if you don't mind, help me lift up this body."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Percy:

"Coward!" The Dodgerahk spat, "Can't face me without your plasma! It's no wonder you broke my sword!"

IC Burn:

Burn grumbled as he trudged past the group, stooping to pick up his bag and immediately checking to make sure all the contents were still there.

IC Pentaghast:

"If it's all the same, I'd rather stay here. I'm on the lookout for a fine crew, y'see."

IC Percy:

"Coward!" The Dodgerahk spat, "Can't face me without your plasma! It's no wonder you broke my sword!"

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre would have punched Percy if he didn't burst into laughter.

"Coward? I'm merely using my powers that I was created with. You used your dodge powers to avoid my slashes. A warrior is the one who fights. Not the one who simply dodges."

Pyre placed his scythes on his back and clenched his fists, which seared with plasma.

"Come at me."

IC Spindle

Spindle growled to himself. "First of all, that's mine." He pointed to the scarf. "Second of all, what are you doing here? All of a sudden you burst down the halls screaming, tackle me, and after you nearly choke yourself to death you curl into a ball and go unconscious. What for, huh?!"

IC Percy:

He grit his teeth. "I won't use my powers then. And that's not even counting the fact that I hit you twice, and you've only hit me once."

He lowered the blade.

"So come on. I'll give you one free shot. No powers, but only if you don't use yours."

IC: Pyre

Pyre deactivated his coating, his metallic hands still blazing hot from the heat.

"Fine."

Pyre walked up to Percy and attempted to punch him in the chest.

IC--Beat--Armory

"Can't have been too long ago, or the porters would have cleaned it up," she mused, sifting through the tangle of fallen weapons. After a few moments, she pulled out a decently sized knife, looked it over, decided it would do, and turned to Blade. "Were you looking for a certain kind of sword...?"

IC: Blade

"I'm looking for one with similar weight and shape to my old sword." He answered, Looking through the still upright racks.

IC: Spezia

The trip to the Cauldron was uneventful, and before long, we arrive at the entrance. Landing, I start looking around. "Don't see anything right off the bat..." I say, frowning. If we didn't find anything... I didn't finish the thought.

IC: Strurin

Strurin started walking around, skimming what was there.

OOC: sorry for rushed post.

IC: Radriarch - Gym

"Perhaps I should get a weapon. Where can I get one made? "

IC: Geuua - Gym.

"Have a look in the armoury," I suggested, pointing towards the room adjoining the gym. 

IC: Shark / Gym

He glided to Sliver's side, a compatriot formidable ready to assist.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

"I've not been appointed anything, but I too would be of assistance as backup or otherwise if possible." Prefect he was not, but that did nothing to diminish the stunning strength in his stature or flawless elegance of his stance that assured you recourse in this Rahkshi would not be regretted.

IC Recherche / Gym

"These trundling clods managed to kill someone?"

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Apparently so," I did a quick head count. Four of us and two of them.That ought to be enough. "Alright. Let's show these upstarts the error of their ways..."

IC: Squid

Squid perked up at the mention of that name. Memories came flooding back of the vacuum Rahkshi.

"Exxan's here?"

IC: Exxan - Library.

Wait... I know that voice... I looked towards the speaker. "Squid?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Percy:

True to his word, Percy made no move to avoid the hit, and the punch sent him sprawling once more.

His chest hurt, and he coughed twice as he regained his feet.

"Is.....is that all you've got?"

"Can you give up faster?"

Pyre got ready for Percy's attack.

"I haven't seen you around here in a long while," I mused, "Where've you been?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rahkslif - LIbrary

I'm confused and I don't like that.

IC: Sim - Forest floor

"Aha, there you are."

The tree that I had placed rocks in from before. I fingered off some paint from the 'virtues' symbol, which was still slightly damp, and made a marking on the tree matching that on my chest.

With that, I flew back to the air.

IC: Tear - Causeway

Tear pulled off the scarf and flung it towards Spindle. "What are you talking about?" he snarled. "I just got out of the assignment before you two dragged me out here." He flexed his arms, examining them carefully. "At least it seems my injuries have been healed."

IC: Helix/Gym

"A crew?"

So...an actual pirate captain. Best to probably leave her to her business and not cross her.

"Interesting. I don't know anyone who'll join though. I guess I'll be on my way then."

Perhaps I might as well go out by myself. I mean...it shouldn't be that bad...right? i continued my way to the door.

IC: Carapace/Above the Forest

I see Sim come up and I hover over to him.

"Now let's get back shall we?

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC Percy:

He laughed as he straightened up, "My sister can hit better than that. You're nothing."

He lunged forward in a thrust at Pyre's left shoulder.

IC Pentaghast:

"Whoa hey now, I can still help you with....whatever it is you're doing. For a nominal price, of course~"

"Cool," admittedly, it was nice to see him again. The school's first level three, alongside myself and Phogen. It helped remind me of better times, "I spent a few days stuck in the wilderness myself... just not voluntarily..." 

IC Diode:

Ugh....this place was getting too noisy for my liking.

I Headed for the exit, brushing past other Rahkshi, using a level one application of my power to speed the process of moving through people. The jolts were minor ones, but just enough to make someone jump, and move aside.

OOC: Feel free to be one of the rahkshi being jolted aside.

IC: Helix/Gym

I turned around.

"Very well. In case you haven't already heard, I'll pay clientele with chemical concoctions or whatever you find on the venture."

IC: Carapace/Above the Forest

I nodded and I continued flying.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Squid

"Soo... has anything big happened?"

"I wouldn't even know where to start," I sighed, "I was only gone a short while, but a lot's changed..." 

IC: Radriarch - Gym

"Perhaps I should get a weapon. Where can I get one made? "

IC: Geuua - Gym.

"Have a look in the armoury," I suggested, pointing towards the room adjoining the gym.

IC: Radriarch - Gym -> Infirmary

"Thank you for your assistance. I shall go now to the infirmary."

With that Radriarch walked away on this hands and leg towards the infirmary.

IC Percy:

He laughed as he straightened up, "My sister can hit better than that. You're nothing."

He lunged forward in a thrust at Pyre's left shoulder.

As Percy lunged towards his left shoulder, Pyre simply stepped towards the right so the lunge went by his left shoulder and turned to attempt to punch Percy in the back as he lunged past.

IC Percy:

Quick as a whip, Percy swung around, slashing at the incoming arm.

The slash landed and it cut Pyre's arm. 

How is this guy not bleeding to death by holding a metal blade?

Pyre pulled out his scythes and prepared for Percy's next move.

IC Percy:

The Dodgerahk followed up with a powerful thrust to the abdomen. Kamas were slashing weapons, with a single blade on the inner most edge. Percy didn't understand why anyone would willingly use such ineffective weaponry, but he also didn't care.All he cared about was the fact that using such weaponry would make it exceptionally hard to parry a thrust.

His body was brimming with determination. This Rahk had destroyed the only thing he held dear(besides his sister Kat, of course) And now he was obligated to beat him. 

IC: Orimnoc

"What do I want?! I'll tell you what I want!! I want to hurt you!!" Orimnoc lunged forward at the white clad rahkshi, swinging her blade at his mid-section.

IC: Door

Door looked up from his book, interested in the conversation taking place near him.

IC: Helkyrie

"I said; 'What's going on?'" Helkyrie answered him.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I decided to put some distance between myself and the "gods", massaging my bruised forearm as I walked.

________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Geuua - Gym.

Dusting off Blazebreaker, I stood back near the wall to observe the gym's other occupants. 

OOC: Both open for interaction. 

IC: Helkyrie

"The guy apparently questioned the bigger white guy's identity as a god, so big whitey took him by the neck and tried to... 'persuade' him to the contrary, but when the guy refused to change his mind, he crushed his neck. It was pretty gruesome. I'll have to go visit the infirmary to ask Palma if I can't give the guy a proper burial... and on that topic, I'm going to need a new shovel."

Helkyrie looked up from her short moment of thinking out loud. "Oh, by the way, I was wondering if you had any plans? You know, in case you'd like my company..." She became a bit flustered as she realized what he might think she was implying. "S-strictly professionally, of course."

IC Frog

Frog clattered through the hallways, having left his keyboard in his dorm. He finally found what he expected to be the Refectory - It was the Gym.

Inside people were fighting, acting to kill each other, stuff like that. He leaned against the wall extremely tense, waiting to smack someone upside the head if necessary.