Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Hollow

The massive figure turned slowly, a growl crawling up his throat. He slowly walked up and towered over Shock. "In case it isn't obvious to you," He snorted. "You lay a finger on Xi, and I break you in half. Understand? Or do I have to skin your sorry carcass alive?"

IC Sunshine

"Do NOT speak of that hideous worm!" Sunlight roared. "I could break him in half! have you half a brain of what he's done?"

Wait a second... In order for her to know him, the two had to have conversed.

"...Unless you're his associate." He hissed, threatening with one of his massive claws. "Where is he?"

IC Xi

Fully aware of what Hollow was capable of, Xi tensed. He didn't like where this was going.

IC: Shock

"Oh wow... So... Threatening... Oh, the Rahkshianity!" I start to chuckle a bit. "In case you didn't get that, it was sarcasm, a very handy way to get out of deadly situations... Sometimes. Anyways, the point being, I am not threatened by you. Hard to take anyone's threats seriously when your face resembles a Kane-Ra... But I digress. Either way, I ain't laying a hand on your friend, unless he has something reeeaaallly shiny." As I'm saying this, I'm just casually strolling around the area, grinning like a madman. Oh boy, how many seconds will it take for him to snap.... One Corpus Rahkshi, two Corpus Rahkshi, three Corpus Rahkshi...

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sim - Ruins

"I have no idea. they could be in the refectory again, maybe?"

The village around me was incredibly depressing. So much livelihood brought to dust.

IC: Slif - Library

'Oh no, this don't look good.'

I don't know what to do. I doubt either Rahk will listen to me, and I don't want to get caught in the middle of a blood bath.

"Aw geez..." I say quietly.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC Hollow

Hollow glared furiously at the arrogant one for a minute before grinning. "So you literally just admitted you're a kleptomaniac with a lust for shiny objects as a defensive statement after naming off an insult that truly shows your IQ level, and this is supposed to tick me off? Haha. And i thought Xi was stupid."

IC Xi

Xi lifted a hand and was about to say "no I'm not" but decided against it.

"No, that was a statement to show I wasn't going to attack your broth- ah forget it. That already sailed over your head, no point in calling it back. Really shows your intelligence. Also, dude. Think that's the only insult I can pull? Man, I am just getting started!" '

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Oh wow. Great insult. Golden. Man, I feel like punching you off the causeway already." I say dryly, slowly clapping for a bit. "All honesty though, I wasn't really expecting much from you. Guess I'm a bit surprised that you could make one. And here I was thinking you had the brain to match the face. I was... Almost right."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Percy:

As it turned out, Pyre had stepped right into Percy's trap, his left fist shooting out in a punch lined up for the Plasma Rahkshi's face.

IC: Pyre - Gym

He used the scythe in his left arm to parry the blow, then proceeded to back away, ready for the next attack.

"Is that all you got? I've killed rahkshi stronger than you."

Well he didn't really kill rahkshi. Just aided in killing one.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fifth Tier

Fortunately, there was another sight to pull his attention away from Kat, and give him an excuse for not answering. This was the first time he had seen the crystalline agent, and he couldn't stop gawking at her strange features. Fang took Kat's hand and staggered to his feet, wishing Grossh might trust him enough to let him lean on the fence.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fifth Tier

Hoto was also meeting Johmak for the first time, though her experience was a bit different. All her echolocation could sense was a slight disturbance in the air, and then a Vortixx materialized in the middle of their group. She jumped as the unfamiliar voice addressed them, and backed up towards Jayar, a hand stretched out for him to take.

"J-Johmak?" she stammered softly, starting to realize who this figure must be, and all the misery she was bringing with her.

IC: Tear - Causeway

Tear's hand instinctively reached for his leg hatches, popping them open to raise... an empty hand. I must have used all my daggers in the Karzin' assignment, he cursed, now I must search for a new weapon in this place...

But it wouldn't do to let this Rahkshi know he was unarmed. He easily masked his frustration with a charismatic grin, and turned the raised hand into a welcoming handshake. "Tear," he said curtly.

IC: Canvas - Library

Canvas watched the brewing confrontation as the juvenile insults were thrown back and forth. She didn't like where it was going. "Come on, Melody, let's get you out of here," she said softly, offering a hand to her friend. Melody took it, and the two moved towards the door, Canvas looming protectively over Melody.

As they got outside, Canvas noticed "Smiler" was waiting for them. She gave him the briefest and least courteous of nods before moving on.

OOC: Canvas and Melody open to interaction.

OOC: I'd say there should at least be a scratch on his armour, considering that Malady was swinging pretty hard, but don't worry about editing now. :)

IC: Malady (Gym)

"You're in the gym," I say sarcastically, not giving him any time for recovery by swinging in with a high kick to the face. "What did you expect?" I hack at his head with my sword.

IC: Mu (Infirmary-->Hallways)

His wounds healed by Palma, Mu stepped out into the hallways.

IC: Ilukiri (Library)

Ilukiri wrote something.

OOC: Mu and Ilukiri OFI.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Revenant

I study the hand held out, before slowly moving my hand to shake his, as if the move was foreign. "It's been so long since anyone has shown me any courtesy. Most dismiss me as a freak." I mutter, drawing my hand back. I look up at him, my piercing white eyes seemingly X-Raying him.

IC: Malattia

I slowly stand, brushing off my armor. Bleh... Hate hitting the ground... Who knows what's been on it.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Not at all," Canvas said brightly, recovering her good humor. "At least you seem sincere."

That was strike two for "Arms." If he insisted on hurting Melody like this, she would have to do something about it.

"Well, that makes two of us," Tear said, unaware of how truly accurate the statement was. His easy grin didn't falter under Revenant's gaze. For now, it was his only defense. "But I'd rather be dismissed as a freak than be welcomed into this freak show." With his other hand, he gestured back to the school.

Canvas sighed wearily. "We seem to be making more of the former. It just makes sense that we try to stop the fighting, but everyone else is so... stubborn about it."

Tear nodded sagely. Perhaps this one would make a valuable ally. "Allow me to show you around," he said with a grin, "and perhaps you might survive your first day."

IC: Squid

"Maybe Rahks are a bit put-off by thinking we want to completely remove any form of fighting. Our goal is to spread peace, but I really do think that if two Rahkshi both want to fight, let them fight. Sparring is OK in my eyes. We need to stop the uncalled for random assaults and those who keep going at it even after the fight is done."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Very well. Come along, Ravyn." I turn to the school. "Lead the way."

IC: Leviathan

At last, I enter my dorm. I would only be here briefly, though. Grabbing my trunk of goodies, I heave it up. Not a hard task, considering how disappointingly empty it is. Exiting my dorm, I then make my way to the nearest exit. I had to find a base of operations to go to.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Canvas thought this over for a moment. She had been doing all of this for Melody's sake, and Melody had said all forms of fighting make her uncomfortable. But... was it really so bad if someone wanted to practice? She'd been in the Gym plenty of times, trying out new moves.

"I think..." she began, having come to a decision, "I think that we need to show everyone what kind of fighting is appropriate before going that far. Even the most innocent of spars can quickly turn bloody. I've watched several of them result in one of the fighter's deaths."

She glanced over to Melody, hoping this stance was okay with her.

IC: Melody - Hallways

Melody was thinking it over as well. So much violence in this school, most of it coming from the Gym. Rahkshi brutally attacking each other, hurting, killing...

"I... I d-d-don't know," she stammered softly. "I-is there a-another w-way?"

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear stepped back inside, striding confidently before his followers. "Welcome to Corpus Rahkshi," he declared, waving his arms at the spectacle of the mostly empty hallway. "Home of the most brutal and vile scum that ever lived! Here, students butcher each other for sport and clamber over the remains to earn Makuta Icarax's approval!"

He turned back down another hallway, moving towards the Gym.

• Upvote 1

IC: Squid

"As painful as it may sound, the truth is that Rahkshi were created for doing the dirty work Makuta didn't want to get involved in personally. Our less intelligent brothers have acted as soldiers and guards for ages. I doubt the warlike ideals and taste for violence will leave anytime soon. As new Rahkshi who dislike fighting, others like ourselves are even more uncommon. Rahkshi are going to fight, so I say let them fight if they both want to. Harming a Rahkshi who has no intention to fight is a terrible thing, and its this type of violence I aim to stop."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC Xi

Xi slowly backed away, trying to stay out of Hollow's view. He finally caught back up with Canvas. "Oh great. Now my killjoy brother decides to show up. This'll ruin everything."

IC Hollow

Hollow slightly chuckled at 'punch him off of the causeway'. "You would break your hand before you come close to punching me off of anywhere. And is that all you got? Man, I honestly thought i wouldn't be wasting my time. Looks like i might be... Although your worthless ramblings echo your crumb-sized brain. Tell me, how many times did your Makuta have to re-make you to get the dumbest of the batch? Because he deserves credit. I didn't think something could be so low."

"Oh no. I'm dealing with one of those Rahkshi. One who doesn't UNDERSTAND SARCASM. Seriously, your neck must be sore from watching those comments soar over your head. Anyways, let me tell you something about my Makuta. He's a karzing idiot. I'm not sure the Loyalists could worship him. First, the overpowered moron drops me on my head. I mean, to think I could've been cleverer. Hey, I'm still devilishly handsome. But then, I learned he has an obsession with Aklini. He didn't try to conquer anything... Not that he could. Just Aklinin merchandise. And I mean, his cave is filled with tacky merchandise to the brim. He had all his Rahkshi serve him refreshments, and boy, I was about to throttle him... If it weren't for the fact that he is a towering monument of pure darkness that could vaporize you. If you had to deal with that... No, wait. I'm already dealing with someone like that, only less obsessed with Aklini, and a lot less powerful.In this very room... Need a hint? IT'S YOU." No Rahkshi karzing understood sarcasm in this karzing school, and it was frustrating.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Gaever / Refectory

"It was always my belief that the superior intellect held superior worth," Gaever explained. "Within this establishment, though... that seems not to be the case." She frowned, unsettled, but let herself continue, "Inclination towards ruthlessness and violence has now been proven repeatedly to be held in higher regard... this disturbs me, somewhat," she admitted.

Odd, she'd have expected herself to be more reluctant to reveal these contemplations, but somehow it was almost a relief to speak of them.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"So you would be willing to..." Canvas began indignantly, only to catch "Arms" approaching out of the corner of her eye. She quickly moved between him and Melody, a fierce glare on her face. "Stay away from us."

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

At last, Johmak arrived, though not without startling Hoto. Jayar grasped the hand she extended reassuringly in his own, and looked to the mysterious agent - no longer in the form of a Rahkshi but a Vortixx. Hopefully she could still understand his tongue.

"Roughly, yes," Jayar affirmed. "Not all of us are entirely prepared to participate, and if possible, some arrangement to keep them clear would be desirable." He had his doubts that Johmak would be willing to see such arrangements facilitated, but for Hoto, he surely had to try. "I believe most of us, though, accept the mission to investigate the Hand." Some emphasis was placed on investigate, as opposed to neutralize or fight - it still seemed suicidal to take on six experienced insane Shadow Kraata.

He glanced around at the other Rahkshi, inviting anything any objections or additions.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Caoutchouc / Outside House of Grossh

But it wasn't running away. The people left behind were the ones running, not those that pressed forward.

He met Kat's glance with an impassive stare. It was dawning on him that she was not a leader, she was simply the only one brave or thickheaded enough to take the mantle of "leader" that no one else really wanted in their little group. Not that he thought ill of her for doing so, it was the only likely outcome given her personality. And, it was true that someone needed to be the imaginary leader, the one that they turned to and praised when times were good.

And the one they would blame for their hardships when the times were rough.

He broke his gaze off and turned to Johmak, stepping forward towards Jayar and non verbally supporting his statements.

...but close to it

IC: Slif - Library

"You comin'? Or do you want to keep on reading while an insult match is going on?"

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Insults don't really entertain me," I shrugged, before adding, a little more snidely, "Nor does this argument seem particularly peaceful." With that, I returned to my corner and picked up my book once more. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fifth Tier

The Hand of Spiriah...

Fang had almost entirely forgotten about the mission given to them in the midst of his own problems. And now he was exhausted, hopeless, and, as he realized when he reached for Venom to lean on, completely unarmed going into the battle.

But he had made his objections perfectly clear before, and the others seemed in agreement. Fang folded his arms and tried to stand tall as he gave a quick nod to Jayar.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fifth Tier

Hoto's hand quivered in Jayar's, and she nestled closer to him as she waited for Johmak's answer. It was obvious who Jayar had been referring to, and it probably was obvious to Johmak as well. But she didn't care. She would prefer being alone for a while to being near those insane Rahkshi.

She figured there was no point in agreeing to Jayar's proposal, whatever Johmak was about to say.

Canvas stalked closer, pointing an accusatory finger. "First, you broke your promise, and now you bring an argumentative Rahkshi right into the middle of our recruitment, turning the Library into a shouting match! I don't think you're cut out for this group!"

IC: I did not ask for your opinion. Icarax's reply to Vinna was sharp and curt. You are not in possession of all the facts, and have no insight into my thoughts. Your opinion therefore, is close to worthless and I would thank you not to volunteer it unsought for in future.

Rail returned to being the object of Icarax's attention.

You on the other hand have earned genuine thanks. Is there some favour you would ask in return for the information and your service?

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail took a moment to ponder his response, but quickly decided that it might be better to hold off on cashing in any requests until he was actually in a position to make good use of one.

"I find myself currently in need of nothing except for what's already in my possession, Headmaster," he eventually replied. "Would it be safe to assume that the offer still stands in the event that my circumstances should change?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I stare at the pristine hallways. "Look, Ravyn. No blood. No sound of death. No slaughter over meager food. It's a dream come true." I whisper almost excitedly. To think that I could be free from the darkness... It excited me.

I felt like banging my head against a wall. His skull was so thick, I doubt I could've stabbed through it. "Is there any particular reason you're calling me stupid? And is it really funny enough to wake the Kraken with that horrendous laugh? Sheesh. I'm surprised it hasn't strangled you yet."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Xara - Malebranche.

While the others were chatting with Johmak, I sat down on a nearby bench, thinking things over while Sand sat curled up in my lap. Shield might have decided he was going to stay, but this was far from the first time he'd changed his mind. Kat seemed determined to keep us unified, but this group was quickly falling apart, and it seemed like I wasn't the only one who recognised that fact. 

I'd left behind almost every one and thing I knew and loved when I'd left Corpus Rahkshi, and the longer this chaos dragged on, the more I began to doubt whether doing so had been in my best interests. 

But I hadn't come this far for it to all be for nothing. I owed it to Palma, and Rail, and Glass to make sure this rebellion succeeded, and I wouldn't let anyone ruin it for me. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Phantom.

I wandered through the ashen ruins, a satchel slung over my shoulder. There were so many bodies, some buried, some mangled, some burned beyond recognition. But most of the masks were intact, and it was those I carefully gathered up and hid away in the satchel. I didn't need them now, and possibly never would, but it was best to be prepared. 

But as I turned away and began to head back, I sensed something. Familiar, like a little piece of myself I'd forgotten. I knelt, digging through the dust and rubble until I uncovered an old chest, with the broken remains of one of my infected masks contained within. It was the one I'd given to Vlad, by the looks of it, although I wasn't sure why'd he stuffed it in here. 

Shrugging, I left the chest where it was and started back towards the school. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

So, ah, what were we doing again?

Standing around and looking dramatic, I think.

Oh, okay. It's kind of boring.

I know...

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling.

I'd returned to my usual spot, upside-down on the gym ceiling, and was carefully stitching up the tears in my cloak. I prided myself on precision in all areas of my life, and my needlework was no exception. This was far from the first time I'd had to patch up the garment, and it still looked as pristine as ever. 

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

So many rahkshi here, each of them varied and different. It was going to be difficult to choosing an ideal specimen for my collection... 

IC: Geuua - Armoury.  

I'd returned to the armoury, enjoying its relative quietness in comparison to the gym. Blazebreaker had been serving me well, but I couldn't help but wonder if I shouldn't invest in at least learning how to use a few other weapons...

OOC: All open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Slif - Hallways

"...Alright then. Have fun."

And I was alone again. All I had for company was a stupid book.

Stupid, useless, unimportant book.

I got angry. The book soared through the air, skidding off of the ground and slamming into a wall.

My knees gave out, and I sat against the wall next to the door.

I felt like the book.

OOC: Slif OFI.