Shut up.

No.

"You want us to take you to the school nurse or something?" 

He doesn't. Let's go. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fate - Causeway
"No- n-no, I'm fine. I just...."
I lifted an arm to shoo them, when I felt it suddenly feel heavier at the base. I let it fall down and the weight shifted to my hand and fingers.
If rahkshi could pale I would have by now.
"Oh.... Actually, yes."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

Help him up.

No.

Yes.

Nope. 

Do it, or we won't be going out in search of weapons like you were talking about earlier.

Ugh... fine... We bent down, reaching out to help Fate to his feet. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, we already knew that.

Will you please stop?

Nah, I'm enjoying this.

"Hello? We need some help over here!" 

IC: Dormirahk and Vinna

The two rahkshi followed Rail out of the Gym. Dormirahk went to walk next to Rail. "Right then... so what's next?" They inquired.

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie walked in just as a trio of rahks walked out. She ignored them, and kept on going towards the armoury. She looked around the gym, glancing up at the ceiling to find to her surprise a rahkshi sitting up there. Well now. She thought to herself. I guess I could take a little detour. Ain't too far out of my way anyway. With that, Helkyrie mentally commanded the gym to create a small platform hovering close to the ceiling in proximity to the rahkshi, and then teleported up to it. "Hey there. Must be a nice view from here. Or do you just like the solitude this place offers?"

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"The view's great." I smirked, admittedly impressed that someone had spotted me, and sought me out. "The solitude's just a bonus." 

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling. 

My reply was short, and to the point. "Vyper."

IC: Jodohnn

Well, this weird two headed Rahkshi was just talking with this other more normal looking Rahkshi and then the latter just fell over. This place was a total freakshow, according to my Makuta. So far, I'm only get evidence that supports this. No idea what happened, but this place is getting boring. I think I'll just go to another part of school. Mostly I just wanna jump. I pull out my rocket jumper, and start running towards the Rahkshi over there. A grin grows on my metal face. It's time for that which I've done so much practicing for. I gain speed and do the next as fast as I possibly can. Turn around, aim at the ground and fire. I jump as soon I pull the trigger, crouching in midair as the pulse detonates. Before it reaches me, I quickly flick myself back to facing forwards, and aim myself where I want to go. The pulse hits, and blasts me at high speed through the air. I ain't gonna describe how amazing this feeling is, partially because I gotta concentrate on keeping my destination. The ground approaches, and I prepare my power for impact. There's a sound that's half THUD and half SPLAT. I'm pretty glad I have the power that I do, or else I might not be able to shrug off landings as easily as I do. The door is now one bio in front of me, as opposed to one hundred. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Not really," I shrugged, "things have been pretty boring."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Oh, so now instead of following right behind us, he's going to stalk us from the shadows, with the intention to hurt us?" Canvas exclaimed at "Arms'" report. "How is that any better?!"

IC: Rail - Hallways

"Icarax only said that he wanted Illusive delivered to him alive if we found him first," Rail said. "What he didn't specify was how many pieces he expected him to arrive in once he was caught."

The Rahkshi of Magnetism clenched his fists before continuing, betraying his emotions as he walked.

"Either way, we have no leads to his current whereabouts, so it might be better just to focus on something else until we come across one, and we'd have better luck doing that if we split up to patrol the halls. There's still the matter with "Vlad" to settle and a corpse thief running around as well, after all."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Vaalku

Oops. He's in serious trouble.

"Over there, I thought I heard someone call for help."

"YOU DEFINITELY DID!!!" Vaalku shouted back towards Sim. "HURRY!"

IC Xi

"No, not that!" Xi retaliated. "He's got a very obscure sense of justice. If we get into a violent situation Hollow would most likely hunt down our attacker."

Canvas sighed again. "I asked you to make sure he left us alone. Not for him to dish out vigilante justice to everyone who looks at us funny. We can't talk about nonviolence if everyone who opposes us ends up in the Infirmary a day later!"

IC: Dormirahk & Vinna

"Alright, I guess we should split up to cover more ground. I'll go to the refectory and see if there's anyone there now that might know about the Vlad guy." Dormirahk said. Vinna nodded and then himself spoke. "And I'll stick with Rail." He's much more likely to be the one to find this Vlad character, and he looks like he'll pose less of a challenge if I do have to get... rough. Dormirahk probably couldn't find much of anything if it wasn't right in front of them, but if they did find Vlad, they'd probably be able to beat the everliving heck out of me if I tried anything... Vinna thought to himself.

IC: Malattia

"Hold up, Tare." I say, coming to a halt. Peace? That sounded something I would like. "I'm going to... Check something out..." Turning, I approach the group... Who was squabbling with a four armed Rahkshi. Huh... Probably not their best moment. "Excuse me." I say, to grab the group's attention.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Wait, is Law talking to Kaboom or Mortsia?

IC--Beat--Armory/Gym

Beat ran a bio or two out into the gym, and immediately began summoning a forge.

IC--Footwork--Dorm/Halls

Footwork had only just collected his music--just picking it up seemed to calm him down a bit--when he remembered Snap. This, he reflected, was why he tried to avoid these sorts of situations. In his uncharacteristic rage he had forgotten all about his friend, who had been injured at least as badly as himself. Given Palma's expertise, she was probably fine, but he resolved to find her anyway, just to check. Now, where would she be? The gym seemed a bit unlikely, so Footwork randomly decided to check the refectory first.

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

Magnum Opus grimaced and put away his equipment. He wasn't getting anywhere at the moment, and his hunger was beginning to distract him. It wouldn't hurt anything to leave the piece unfinished for a few minutes. Decided, he began searching once more for the refectory.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"No, I want him gone, or I want you gone. If there's no turning him away, then you can say goodbye to the Fellowship. We can't have you and your friend keeping us back."

IC: Melody - Hallways

Melody also turned back to the newcomer gratefully. It was better than watching them fight. "S-sorry about th-that," she sighed. "I'm M-Melody."

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear sighed and stopped by the door of the Library. At least it gave Revenant a chance to catch up.

Edited by Click

IC: Snap [Library]

No response? she wasn't too sure how to work off that, so she tried again,

"That's a nice sword you've got there," she continued, trying to work off this Call's possible interests, "I see you're a rahk who likes a clean blade!"

IC: Teeth [Causeway]

I was still taking a breather when i heard the call for help, probably another rahkshi getting themselves into trouble, which seemed to be what we all do best, great.

Against my better nature, I found myself walking in the direction of the cry, and came upon a two-headed rahk attempting to carry a run-of-the-mill one-headed rahk, one who was probably injured, sick, or, maybe just really weak.

"what's the issue?" I said flatly, feeling no need to speak more than was necessary.

OOC: Teeth interacting with Glaciem Ignis/Fate.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Helkyrie

"Oh, well that's good I guess." Helkyrie looked around the gym from her high up vantage point. "This really is the best spot in the gym. I can see everything."

"I know," I replied, "It certainly came in handy during the last assignment." 

IC: Teeth [Causeway]

"what's the issue?" I said flatly, feeling no need to speak more than was necessary.

"There's something wrong with her," I snickered, pointing not at Fate but my sister. 

Ignoring him, I regarded the newcomer, "Can you help us get her to the infirmary?" 

IC-Arsenal

Arsenal's metallic arm exploded into pain when struck, and it bent slightly with the impact. I've had worse... He thought, but if she wants to fight dirty, so can I! without averting his gaze off his opponent, he kicked the falchion away from it's owner, before Charging forwards to attempt to knock her off balance. In the chance this didn't work, he'd resort to a full-on artillery assault, if he could just get some space...

IC-Swarm

"You make it sound like he's a dangerous threat to this facility." Swarm said, doubting Moonlight's alter ego. "Last time I saw him, he kept falling over and/or fainting."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Diode: 

"Intelligence can be useful, even in combat." I say, taking a bite of slop.

IC Pentaghast:

Well, there was plenty of that around. Most of them were broken though. With a shrug, she she started gatering up the larger pieces, as well as whatever bits of lightvine she could find. The stuff made good rope, and even better, it would give the Gadunka a nice glowy effect. Like a tiny ghost ship.

IC Percy:

Stars exploded in front of his eyes as he fell to the ground.

"Ow.... anyone get the number of that transport?" He said, standing up shakily.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC Xi

Right now, Canvas was making his blood boil. Suppose she had a violent sibling; would she appreciate being stabbed in the back?

Best - and only - thing to do now was to ignore it and focus on the newcomer. I warned you-

SHUT UP

IC Sunshine

"You think I honestly care about this stupid Karzhole?" He grunted. "I've been sent to eliminate Moonlight. He may not look like it, but he's the trickiest traitor ever. One time he convinced an entire Matoran village to kill itself."