Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tear - Library

"I've done all I can to warn him," Tear said almost regretfully, "and so I feel no responsibility for his death."

He turned and took a few steps back toward the door. "Come on, let's go while the bookworm is busy."

IC: Hoto - Airship

"And... make sure everyone else comes back safe." Even as she said it, she knew it was unreasonable to ask it of him. How could one Rahkshi watch over and protect the whole Rebellion? But it would make her feel better to know he would try.

IC: Canvas - Cauldron

The row of rounded spines clicked easily into their slots on her back. With a few last adjustments to her color, Canvas felt ready to reveal herself. She stepped into the light, her vibrant red and rough silver armor shining in the Cauldron's twilight. With some hesitation, she prepared the final addition. Two solid black eyepieces clipped onto her faceplates, cutting off all vision.

"Okay... I can do this," Canvas said to herself. "She always made it look easy."

She took a faltering step forward, the rough clickers in her joints sending their echoes around the cave. Canvas listened intently, then grinned as she took a longer step... only to trip on a piece of scrap and bounce down headfirst into a puddle at the bottom of the pile. Canvas sputtered and yanked out the one remaining eyepiece. "Well... back to square one."

• Upvote 3

Hoto sighed with more relief than disappointment. "Thanks."

With Jayar's promise, Hoto felt sure she was ready for his absence... but letting him go would be another matter entirely. She couldn't even bring herself to end the embrace, holding him tightly as if that would be enough to keep him with her forever.

IC Pentaghast:

"So how exactly do you figure you can make explosives outta these, anyway?"

IC: Helix/Village Ruins

"I've briefly saw it in a book on Steltian technology, but I'll have to go and find it again to make sure I have the right ratio."

I began to look around another house.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Kaboom looked down toward the source of the outraged cry to see an unfamiliar purple-and-black Rahkshi glaring up at him, seething with self-righteousness. "Really? For what--examining the architecture? Not much of a crime where I come from, buddy." He laughed, but in his mind he was already preparing himself to defend against this busybody...not to mention cringing a bit at the prospect of adding another enemy to his growing list.

IC: Law/Halls

My mind reading could sense a growing ill intent is becoming more obvious, and I knew that he was probably either lying or was going to fight back. I pressed him further with my interrogation while hovering upwards towards him. I prepared myself for a surprise attack.

"Really? Examining the architecture for what purpose? Were you assigned to do so by Icarax? Or for some other nefarious scheme."

OOC: I probably missed some other interactions, and if so, please PM me the posts I have to respond to. Thanks.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Tear thought the question over as he made his way to the door, but just before he crossed the threshold, he stopped cold. Those "peacekeepers" were still out there, arguing amongst themselves. "Away from here," he replied as he turned on a heel and moved toward the back door of the Library, the one that lead straight out onto the Causeway.

It also gave him an opportunity to ask the question burning in his mind. "When I awoke after the assignment, I was out on the Causeway with you and that... other Rahkshi. However, I can't fathom why that would be the case. I consider you a friend Malattia, and I would hate to have my hesitant trust be misplaced."

IC: Malattia

Hoop there it is... What do I say? Do I say that... Images flash through my mind. Right now, Tare was not in a good mood... Later. "Honestly, I don't know why you were out on the Causeway. You were out cold, so I'm not sure if it was that Rahkshi or someone else. I rushed over, asking if you were alright, when you woke."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sugil - Hallways. 

I sensed them before I actually saw them: what looked to be another rahk of my variation talking tersely up to another rahk positioned near the ceiling. I could sense their emotions - wariness, conviction ad smidgen of regret from the the higher, and a mix of suspicion and trepidation from the lower. It seemed that both expected the other to attack first, so I stood by to watch, and see which of them would be right. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Hmm..." The answer seemed adequate... for now, even if terribly convenient. "I will have to keep my eyes open for that malicious student. Perhaps he isn't as harmless as he seems."

"Guess those knitting needles are good for multiple things, then." I say jokingly, before falling silent. That bookworm... He said he could defend himself... Which is better than I can do. "Tare? Could I uh... Ask you a favor?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Hmm?" Tear glanced back to Malattia, one eyebrow raised questioningly. But he just shrugged and turned back to the door. "I suppose some form of compensation is due." 

That was about as close to a "yes" as she was going to get.

IC: Era - Airship.

Zivon flew back to me and I decided to sit down on one of the seats, scratching the young hawk softly on the head as he perched himself on my shoulder. It was good to see that he was enjoying the flight, at least...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sheesh. He's a bit cold today. Who killed his pet?... Why did I think of tha- never mind. Continuing strong, I say, "Would it... Perhaps be possible if... You could train me to defend myself? I can throw a mean sucker punch, but I'm... Well, bad at conserving energy in a fight."

IC: Revenant

I find a table to sit at, and take out a stack of papers. I needed to write. But what? The Tournament... Grabbing my pen, I start to write, while Ravyn stands quietly on the table.

OOC: Revenant OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Tear - Causeway

Tear thought the matter over for the brief moment it took to hold open the back door for himself and Malattia and step out onto the Causeway. "Very well," he said. "I can't have my friend succumbing to the terrors of Corpus Rahkshi. The Gym then?"

IC: Jodohnn

Flight... of course. I think I'll just... bounce off of his head again. I'm gonna use the most confusing maneuvers I can to get to him.

IC: Squid

"Where did everyone go?"

Squid sighed, thinking of how the peace fellowship had gone sour. He went to the Library to read. At least its usually peaceful there.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Leviathan

At last, I stumbled upon a cave, low near the ocean. Landing, I crouch down to enter the cave. It's spacious, dark, and well concealed... Perfect. Now, I could get to work. I open up my trunk. Taking out my paint brush, I take out a can of black paint. Right now, I wanted to go simple. Dipping my brush, I start to paint myself a pure black.

IC: Shock

I close my book, and stand, with one thought on my mind: food. Exiting the library, I walk to the Refectory.

IC: Vitesse

I make it to my dorm, and crash on my bed.

IC: Mortsia

Halls. Woo.

"To the gym." I say, grinning. Turning around, I start walking to the training area.

OOC: Shock and Mortsia OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Tear - Gym

It wasn't long before the pair walked back inside and to the Gym. Tear scanned over the fighters before moving straight towards the Armory. "First things first: I'm going to need a new weapon," he said calmly enough, though a hint of the rage he had been keeping inside began to leak out as he continued, "because that blasted Surahk melted all my perfectly good daggers into slag, and for what?! Hours of work wasted to please some despotic Makuta!"

With a glance at Malattia, he caught himself, coughed awkwardly, and stepped into the Armory.

IC: Melody - Library

With Canvas gone and the Fellowship in tatters on its first day, Melody had little to do but follow Squid back into the Library. As he found a book and sat down to read, Melody sat near him and let her head drop into her hands. I don't know what to do now...

Her hands crept towards her flute, longing for the sweet comfort of music, but she had to respect the silent sanctity of the Library.

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling. 

The longer these two bounced around the place, the greater became the temptation for me to interfere somehow, maybe cause one or both to crash into something... But I remained where I was, content to watch a little longer.

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Bonegleam - Gym. 

I kept to the outside edges of the room, circling slowly and observing the different groups of students. I was indecisive, confused, uncertain. So many potential donors, and I had no idea where to start...

IC: As Illusive sat eating, his shadow ate as well. Stretched out on the floor behind him it mimicked his movements, spooning shadow gruel with a shadow spoon into its shadow mouth. But was it looking slightly bigger at the moment? A shadow shouldn't be able to put on the pounds, that wasn't how that worked...

Then Illusive's shadow reared up behind him like some terrible Kuna bog snake, one hand shooting out to grab its creator.

You. You will come with me.

The Rahkshi was yanked backwards, into the folds of his own colourless doppelgänger...and emerged in what was now Icarax's office. Everything was still in boxes, either as Tridax's things were packed away or Icarax unloaded his own. 

You are Illusive. It was not a question. I believe we have things to discuss.

IC: The airship jolted a little as it set down, Levitation energies being cut off. They were in a small clearing in a wood of evergreen trees, the tall and spiky foliage filling the air with rich scents, the world around them a collage of greens and browns. A plume of smoke rose in the distance. A village...or trouble?

Johmak stepped down from the lowered gangplank, looking around the surroundings. They were unlikely to be ambushed, but it was an old habit and hard to lay aside.

"The Forest of Kaam. Last confirmed sighting of the Hand of Spiriah. From here on, you're going to be on your own."

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office.

Now you've gone and done it, haven't you? Just when I thought I'd finally banished that accursed voice once and for all, it was back, with a self-righteous, smug vengeance. You were never going to get away with what you did.

I wasn't expecting to, I retorted, getting to my feet and wondering why Icarax hadn't just gone and killed me on the spot. Maybe he needed time to plan a public execution, or... it wasn't worth speculating about... he'd no doubt tell me soon enough. Straightening, I turned to face the Makuta, waiting for the interrogation to begin. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam. 

"Nice place," I mused, striding down the gangplank with Sand cradled in my arms, "But it's probably going to wind up a whole lot nastier before this whole thing is over." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam. 

Scents and sounds swirled around me, new and fresh and interesting. It was so different to Corpus Rahkshi, or Nynrah, or Malebranche. A pity we're not here to explore... 

The Airship's landing startled Hoto right out of the embrace. Johmak called back that they had arrived. Hoto looked to Jayar fearfully. "I... I g-guess this is it," she stammered.

IC: Fang - Airship

The light jolt was also enough to bring Fang up and out of his short nap. He stretched, groggily taking in his surroundings. Still on Johmak's airship. Still going to meet the Hand. If only it had all been some crazy dream.

He stood up and began working his way toward the door, leaning heavily on the ship's guardrail.

Edited by Click

I follow Tear into the armory, and start looking around for a set of daggers.

IC:

I set down in front of the school, exhausted. The trek had been long, and not very pleasant. The Rahi... Well, I may never get the slobber out of my bag. It mattered not. I step into the school, looking around nervously. No killer Rahkshi yet... Huh. Guess they didn't leave with him. one step. Another. I take a right down the hall.

OOC: Pentalik OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

I knew it was time. Time to say goodbye. But I kept my distance, not wanting to interrupt Hoto and Jayar. I'd done so many stupid mistakes, tried to force Hoto to do so many things she wasn't comfortable with. I was an awful friend. 

But I could do this much, at least, and let our farewell happen on her terms. 

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Kaboom scowled; this busybody clearly wasn't going to leave him alone without getting a good explanation. After a moment's consideration, he decided that telling the truth was probably his best option, at least to start with. "I already tried taking my problem to the 'proper authorities', and all I got for my trouble was a good half-hour sitting around being ignored. This Karzing maniac nearly killed me once; he might have killed someone else already. And who knows what he's up to even as we speak? Well, I'm not standing for it. I'm taking the piraka down before he kills anyone else. Especially me."

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

And just like that, the somewhat less-than-motley crew was gone--scattered to the winds as quickly as it had gathered, and leaving Sepulchral feeling suddenly and irrationally alone.  

IC--Footwork--Halls

Footwork mused, and decided to try looking in the courtyard next. Having made his decision, he immediately set off in what he thought was the right direction.  

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Hoto nodded, hoping he was right. Who knew how long she would be out there, waiting anxiously to see if everyone... no, best not to think about that now. 

"I'll... see you soon," she said with a small smile. Maybe saying it would make it true.

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear browsed through the racks of weapons, trying to find one that might suit him. His daggers had served him well, but as mad as he was about losing them, it was time for a change. The assignment proved that. At least now he wouldn't have to worry about secrecy. Mother wasn't around to steal away his weapons in the night.

"What are you looking for?" Tear asked Malattia, partially to make polite conversation, but also determining what he should prepare for.

IC: Sugil - Hallways. 

I'd made little effort to conceal my presence, yet neither of the duo seemed to have noticed my arrival. Perhaps I'd been incorrect in my assumption that the other rahk was a mind reader. Or perhaps they were just weak, unskilled.