Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: I recommend you listen to this song by Waterflame, Fuzzy. Doesn't it make you happy Happy New Year guys!...I guess for some that's pretty late for that.

IC: Bullseye/His Dorm

He ended up at dorm. Perhaps it was time he hit the sack for the day. He didn't know what else to do. Then again...the day for what would be the talent show, if there was a talent show, was coming. Perhaps some music would cheer him up. He sat on his bed, took out his keyboard, changed some settings, and began to play. (Insert music here)

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: (Carrion)

"Hi there, I'm Carrion Proper-" the tie-dye Rahkshi stepped into Fang's view, "-I was just helping your blind friend find you. She has a surprise for ya, she just ran back to the infirmary to grab it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Era - Infirmary. 

"Kat, that was it," Era recalled, "Oh, hi Hoto. I made a new friend... and..." she trailed off. Had she really killed that skakdi? It felt like a fuzzy memory now, same as her fights in the gym. See a target, eliminate the target. "Anyway, this is Zivon." she stepped aside to show of the young Kahu, which was now hobbling on the bench with its bandaged leg, "I freed him from a poacher's snare." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: . . . I didn't procrastinate to write these until right now before I go to bed the day before I go on a trip. Nope.

Metal / Library, Turning in Lyrics \ IC:

Metal leaped up from the table, ready to turn in his two-song masterpiece. Suvak would have no choice but to concede that Metal's writing was supreme! With a grin (which was as usually horrifying as they were from Metal), the power scream Rahkshi gave the Drillmaster his lyrics. The first song regarded the assault from Barraki Kalmah:

"Fighting outnumbered the Rahkshi would stand

Suukorak all at his left and right hands!

Screaming with power at Barraki fleeding

Headaches are perfect for Visorak feeding!"

It went on to mention that Metal would lead the Suukorak horde with the power of Heavy Metal Rahk, crippling and paralyzing the army and cleaning them up while they were down until it was time to retreat. In a similarly painful but still strategic fashion, his second song regarded the Steltian prince:

"I go and spread my songs

All around the land

Becoming a Rahk star

Gaining the upper hand!

"I rise into the light

And entertain them all

When I am in his courts

That Steltian prince will fall!"

Metal concluded the song with a general explanation of how over a long period of time he would rise to stardom and entertain the prince. Finally, during the performance he would bring the prince onstage to play, sing, or otherwise interactively entertain in a duet, and during that Metal would switch on his power screaming ability during his singing, cripple those around him, kill the prince, and escape. With a smile, Metal went back to his room, sat on his bed, and started to play and sing the songs which he had just crafted.

Short / Library, Writing and Turning in Essays \ IC:

Short, slightly more methodical in her essay writing, had finally finished her research. She had decided that the two missions which would suit her best would be those of the lab escape and the Frostelus city-ship. For the first essay she wrote:

First, I would convince the Kraata of the Rahkshi that if it rode on me or in my hat that we would have a much better chance of survival and escape. If it were to refuse or would not understand, I would knock it out, stuff the Kraata in my hat, and slip through the terrain surrounding the lab until opportunity presented itself to make a full escape. With my small stature I would be able to fit where many others would not, and with my power I could slow down anyone that got too close for comfort enough to stagger them with a blow from my mace and the escape once more. Once I would be in a proper position to fly away, I would do so quickly and immediately, having preserved my own Kraata, my armor, my hat, and the life of a dumb yet valuable screamer Kraata.

Pleased with the result of preserving all but a heavily damaged Rahkshi suit, Short moved to the next essay. For the Frostelus city-ship, she wrote upon the hope that Suvak would agree with her upon the likelihood of a few things falling into place:

While imprisoned in a Frostelus city-ship, I would imagine that I would be deprived of my mace and my hat. I would sit collapsed in a far corner of my cell and wait until the jailer provided me with sustenance for the day. Due to my rusted armor and motionlessness, he would likely be convinced that I had either died or left my armor. In either case, when he would come to clean out the cell (for another prisoner or just to get the scrap of a Rahkshi suit out of the way), I would grab him the second he would be withing reach and slow down his reaction time immensely. I would then pull him with all of my strength - including a quick burst of flight - into the walls of the cell to stun him further. I would then break his neck and retrieve the keys (assuming he had locked the cell; disregard if he left it unlocked) from his body and, using him as cover from the other Frostelus, quickly unlock my cell and scurry into a vent or other small crevice. With my notably small stature I would easily be able to wriggle through the vents and inaccessible areas of the city-ship until I would be able to fly away to safety. I would then immediately seek to replace my all-important hat and mace from the armories of Headmaster Tridax, assuming I was still a student here.

Pleased with both of her essays, Short turned them in to Suvak. With filler talk of, "Hayere ya go Drayillmaystar, ai dayerlay hope y'all enjoy 'em!" Short retired to her dorm and fell asleep.

OOC: And with that, I'm out for a few days. See you guys in a while! Hope the essays were entertaining. =3

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang looked curiously at the unfamiliar Rahkshi, still not sure what his intentions were. Then he figured it out, and a small grin broke onto his face. "Thank you... I'm sure... it will be... interesting."

He dropped the sword back down and leaned back over on Mahrika to continue on to the Infirmary.

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

Hoto jumped up from the bed and walked over to Era to get a closer look. "He seems nice. Zivon is a funny name for such a little guy."

IC: Era - Infirmary.

"I thought it would be funny to name such a cute little guy after something scary," Era shrugged, "and he seemed like a poacher. I mean, he had animal traps, and his accent was funny. Not one of the locals. Anyway, I don't think he'll be coming back here anymore..." She had the impression that he probably hadn't been hunting for the Kahu. The trap was on the ground, near the shore. Era didn't really care; the skakdi was dead, he wouldn't be hurting any other animals. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ooc: Guuuuuys, there's like, two people outside the dorm. Don't just ignore us! :P

Ic: Rotary

Rotary saw a Rahk come and enter the dorm where the pyromaniac is, and heard her speak of ending the fight quickly.

Spoilsport...

It was then after she left that another rahk joined them outside.

OOC: I'm going to assume Torch turned off the flamethrower, since he's apparently surrendering. 

IC: Xara - Torch's Dorm.

Xara's kick went wide and she stumbled. The flames licked at her armour, blackening it with soot, but soon sputtered out as Torch surrendered to Rider, who had somehow magically teleported past Xara and the fire, to point his sword at Torch.

"You tried to set me on fire," Xara growled in response to Torch's words, pain fueling her rage. She raised one of the Talons and teleported the one embedded in Torch's chest back into her hand, "and this time you succeeded. Personally, I want to smash you into a few more pieces before we hand you over to Exxan, but it's obvious that Rider here wants to take the peaceful approach. So we'll let Exxan and the others in the library decide your fate..."

Wincing, she stepped out of the door and back into the hall. "Now get moving," she ordered.

IC: (Torch/Dorm)

In Torch's mind, that didn't really answer his question...He shrugged, which is easier said than done with six metal darts sticking into you, and attempted to rise.

"I didn't try to set fire to you..." he added a little reproachfully. "And even if I did, you don't have to be such a bad sport about it."

Suvok said you have to be a good sport if you lose...

Well, she isn't. She should BURN for that.

Nonono, I can't do that...not now...

But you can.

"Shut it." Torch realised he'd said it out loud, and said: "I...er, wasn't talking to you..."

Just stop pestering me, okay?

There was no reply.

Fine, go off in a strop, then. See if I care.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Xara - Outside Torch's Room.

Xara glared daggers at Torch. She'd begun to suspect for a while now that all of the new Rahkshi were defective somehow, some more than others. There was definitely something wrong in Torch's head. "Leave all of your weapons, and anything that can create fire, behind, then move your sorry arse back to the library!" 

IC: Vlad / The Gym

"Good evenink!" responded Vlad with a bow and a flourish of the Cloak of Umbra. "Um... it is evenink, no? It is of no matter. I am Vlad, and this is my pet Ice Bat, Ivan. Ve vere lookink, for a sparrink partner. Vould you oblige us, vith a duel?"

OOC: This will be fun.

Jayar is still open to interaction in the Library.

IC: Hashan

"Well, I suppose. Why not?" He said.

"Vunderful!" It occured to Vlad that he had no weapon and would probably need one. "Allow me a moment to grab a veapon," he said as he strode over to the armory, and looking over the available armaments, found nothing that really suited him. I vill have to go to zer mainland and purchase a veapon from zer Ghosts. For now, he took up a thin, dull sword and returned to his sparring partner, taking up an elegant but probably rather impractical battle stance.

"I am ready, attack me vhen you are," he declared.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Vlad swiftly (and slightly clumsily) leapt aside of Hashan's attack and swung the Cloak of Umbra at his opponent's face. Since an average Rahkshi was far more light-intolerant than Vlad himself, Vlad figured getting the lightstone-covered cloak wrapped around Hashan's head might well leave him blinded for a moment or two. Even if it didn't, getting hit with what was essentially a cloth filled with stones might hurt a bit. Vlad hoped.

Vell, that did nothing, thought Vlad. There was no time for further musings as Hashan swung his staff towards him, and he threw up his sword, point down, to block the strike. He followed up by angling it outwards, crouching, and bringing it, and with it Hashan's staff, over his head. He continued the motion fluidly, bringing the sword down, hoping to trap his opponent's staff against the ground.

IC: Chekquars (Dormitory -> Halls)

The pyro had apparently just given up. That was odd enough, but after what Chekquars had just seen it didn't seem to be all that strange. As the group moved out, Chekquars stowed his bow and arrow before slipping to the ground, quickly snatching a spare box of matches from Torch's supplies- it wasn't like the insane Rahk needed them at the moment, anyway, and they could be useful later. With that done, the Darkness Rahkshi sprinted after the group, staying relatively hidden once they came into eyesight but not bothering all too much. 

He decided that it would be best to see what sort of punishment the group would decide upon for the arsonist before retrieving Tube and Whak, it might also be interesting to note how well they handled guard duties. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Raith/Outside Dorm)

"Shame." Raith said, having walked silently up behind Chek, who didn't seem to be trying too hard to stay concealed. Her soundlessness was unnerving.

"He was just the rahk I needed for these" she indicated the cartridges "to work."

In fact, there were many other ways they could work, Torch being one of the most inefficient, but it never did to admit your true motives, especially to someone like Chekquars.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Bullseye/His Dorm ---> Infirmary

He woke up, having slept during his music. He wanted to go and talk to Fang. Hopefully he went back to the infimary, and was in a talking mood.

IC: Toxin/Refectory ---> Library

He finished his meal and went to the library, just in time to see the firestarter get tossed in.

IC: Stronghold/Gym

He stood back to watch the sparring match between two Rahkshi.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Around Torch's Dorm ---> Library

Punch followed the group to the library, and took a seat next to Toxin.

OOC: All characters open for interaction.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Fang and Hoto - Infirmary

Hoto turned suddenly with a wide, innocent grin on her face. She hadn't expected Carrion to follow her, and now she was left trying to figure out what to give Fang. She tried to not look like she was desperately searching as she sent her clicks around the room to see what was there. Mostly just healing supplies.

Fang watched her with a small smile. She had been trying to listen in, then got caught, and is now trying to cover that. He decided to watch her suffer, but ready to step in if she was overwhelmed.

No, nothing. Absolutely nothing to give him. Why did I have to say that? But I've got to do something.

"Your present is... a hug?" She ran forward to grab him, but stopped at the memory he was injured.

Oh, she was desperate. Fang thought he'd be kind and held up a hand. "You actually... just missed it, Carrion... She gave me... this wonderful necklace," he held up his fang, hoping Carrion hadn't noticed it before. He shot her a hard glance, "It was... very considerate... of her."

Hoto squirmed under the glare, but she was grateful he had stepped in. "I...I...I'm glad you like it."

"Now..., if you'll... excuse us..., I'd like to... ask her... what she was... doing when she... stumbled across this... It's... a very personal gift."

IC: Root - Library

Root took the offered hand in yet another chivalrous handshake and agreed. "I-I-I-Indeed."

Was it getting hot in there? Root was starting to breath heavily, but he bravely ignored the symptoms and tried to fix a smile at his new friends.

This time, Vlad was unable to dodge or block Hashan's blow, and it hit him in the jaw, knocking him stumbling backwards. His jaw aching, he managed to recover by going into a backwards roll. When he completed a rotation he shot up and lunged swiftly forward at his opponent, sword aloft, and swung it down towards Hashan's head with furious (supernatural, he complimented himself) speed.

IC: (Raith Kick/Hallways)

Kick turned, glaring at Pyre.

"I was trying to get him to calm down before you and your meathead mates decided to blunder in." he replied, anger evident in his voice.

Inside, Raith smiled.

IC: (Torch/Library)

Oh, there were those burnt books...they weren't really that burnt...not quite burnt enough--

--Stop.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Chekquars (Hallways -> Library)

The Darkness Rahkshi had acknowledged Raith with a nod of his head but before he could reply, one of the Rahkshi who had been in the mob showed up out of nowhere and demanded an answer from Raith. Chekquars noted the change in persona Raith went under, knowing that it was likely to keep up a guise, but he spoke anyway to help appease the excitable Plasma Rahkshi that was trying to question them. 

"In my experience it is easier to restrain someone suddenly if they are calmer and unsuspecting, not that those of you with such blatant objectives and methods would understand that," he said, allowing arrogance and what he imagined an upper class air of superiority to cover his voice. While continuing that, Chekquars gave Raith a glance, signifying his reply to her earlier statement.

"There are many ways to accomplish a goal, and such blunt tools and tactics are both obvious and dangerous to both the wielder and the victim. They may work at times, but the dullness of the weapon can cause it to misbehave with the possibility of injury and backlash.

Your blind charge into the arsonist's dorm was a perfect example of such backlash."

As he finished speaking, they came to the doors of the Library, and Chekquars slipped in to watch the pyro's fate.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: It didn't have to be that fast. Vlad rather overestimates himself.

Vlad smiled triumphantly as his sword knocked Hashan on the head, but his smile disappeared when he heard Hashan's angry growl. Ivan screeched out - encouragement, hopefully - as Vlad took a half step back and clumsily thrust his sword out in front of him, hoping to impale Hashan with his own momentum.