Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jayar / Gym-->Courtyard-->Infirmary

Jayar followed Kat and Fang outside, feeling lost for words. What could he say? How could he comfort two Rahkshi be barely knew, on the death of another Rahkshi he barely knew?

He looked at the two of them and decided this was not where he was needed, his presence would be no help. But where he was, he did not know. He returned to the Infirmary and looked with shock upon Omega, perfectly intact. For a moment he thought there had been some mistake, Omega wasn't dead -

But there was no movement to Omega's armor, no light in his eyes.

Jayar sat down and put his head in his hands. Nothing would ever be the same again. Of this, he was certain.

He wished Hoto were around.

For now, though, as he kept vigil over Omega's lifeless body, he began composing a poem on his head.

OOC: Jayar open to interaction.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Great..." Xara groaned, "...now he's unconscious." She reached warily for the hilt of her sword, ready to defend herself if necessary. She had no love for Exxan, but she would never rest easy if she let this mob butcher him. Phogen certainly wouldn't forgive her for letting him die, and Xara didn't want to lose Phogen as an ally. 

"He needs to be taken to the infirmary," she decided, "now." Exxan looked pretty beat up. Claw marks on one arm, scratches all over his chest and shoulders. A nasty gouge ran across his faceplate, just under one eye. Battle scars. "Who's going to help me move him?" She'd seen Rider drag Omega in by his feet; if Exxan hadn't killed Omega properly, Rider's stupidity had definitely finished the job. She wasn't going to make that same mistake. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara.

"Thanks," Xara said to Poly, hoisting Exxan up by his other arm. She still had difficulty believing that he'd actually gone and killed Omega. This was war, she knew. Sides would be drawn, and sooner or later other bodies would probably wind up joining Omega's. 

"Everyone, stay back." she warned as they started walking. She held out her free hand, which fizzled with static sparks.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Catatonic:

There was a long moment of silence before I finally spoke.

"Perhaps we come from monsters, but...." I trailed off.

Not a week earlier, I'd have put Omega down without a second thought.

What did that make me....?

"He deserves nothing less than all we can give him. Rahkshi might not have funerals, but we aren't the same Rahkshi as before."

Besides, some of the more.... Controversial texts said that the Makuta themselves had been creations of Mata Nui.

I might not think much of religion, but I had little else to drive me.

"Let's do it."

IC Poly:

With my free hand, I readied a rhotuka, prepared to shoot down any who tried to approach with intent to harm.

On a whim, I infused a bit of my power into it, the rhotuka would not only do some damage, but would debilitate, as well, ending conflict efficiently.

OOC: I'm back...for now.

IC: Bullseye and Stronghold/Nynrah

Bullseye heard a noise, and turned around. He turned to Stronghold. He had heard it, too. They turned back around when they felt sure that no one, or no thing, was there.

"Do you guys get the feeling we're being watched?" he whispered.

IC: Toxin/Causeway ---> Nynrah

He went flying to get to Nynrah, he looked back to see if Abyssium was behind.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/His Dorm ---> Infirmary

He woke up to hear gossip that Omega was killed. And by Exxan. He and Counterpunch began a discussion in their head whether they should do something. Bullseye had told them about his battle against Siren. And since it seemed that everyone was gone, both agreed to pay their respects for Omega in the Brothers' place.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Sorry, haven't had time to respond to everyone.

IC: Tube - Outside

Tube had heard of this 'cake.' Many students still talked about how great it was at the party, but Tube had been busy that day. They carefully took their piece and promised they would eat it slowly even as they shoved the entire thing in their mouth. The outside was a little crunchy, but the rest... Tube didn't even know the words to describe it! They licked each and every crumb off their hands and searched around for any bits that had dropped while they ate it. Finally, they looked up expectantly at Checkers. "Is... there any more?"

IC: Root - Dormitories

"A n-n-noble m-m-mission. I w-w-will sh-share it if I d-d-discover him."

It would appear the only way to appease Deadeye was combat, and Revenge seemed willing to fight fairly.

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

Hoto looked at Era curiously at the note that the poacher wouldn't be bothering anyone, but didn't think much of it. They had better things to worry about, and who set the traps was no longer one of them.

Anubissium's question was almost offensive. "Sense them? Echolocation isn't some kind of super power! I can't just pick out a tiny piece of thread buried in the sand! Although... maybe my Dodge powers could sense it before I could." It would at least give her an excuse to get ahead of everyone, even if it didn't work. If Mahrika could take one of those traps around his ankle, so could she.

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang nodded, then held up a hand to stop Kat before she could leave. "First... I need a favor..., just a few... scraps of metal. Maybe... some gold paint. It... may not be much... but it's all... I can do... for him now."

IC: Anubissium

Anubissium facepalmed at her imprecision. "I mean, will you be able to detect and avoid them, or do you need help avoiding them?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Bullseye/Nynrah

"Check under suspicious leaf piles, or in some dense, but traversable bush. Find places of which animals often pass through," he said to everyone.

As a hunter, he did know some basics of trapping. He began a search for traps himself and found another snare under the base of a tree. 

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/Infirmary

...He didn't know what to say when he saw the body.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt)

"Do I look like a magnetism Rahkshi to you?" Era scowled, "If you didn't see it, neither will we. Just be careful where you step, I guess."

IC Kat:

I nodded, and flicked out my Staff. Expertly made, the ends were vaguely flam shaped. That had always confused me. It was beautiful.

And also the last(and only) thing my Makuta had given me.

I set it down next to Fang. "Hope this'll do for metal. As for paint, I'll check the Cauldron. Bound to be paint there, it's where I got mine...."

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

They soon reached the infirmary and lay Exxan down on one of the beds at the opposite end of the room to where Omega's strangely undamaged body lay. She'd watched Palma try to heal him; she'd given her all, but it hadn't been enough. Getting dragged all the way from the gym with his head scraping along the ground had finished the job that Exxan had started.

"So this is how it ends..." she sighed. The victor injured and unconscious, and the loser looking as if he'd come fresh out of the spawning vat. There really was no fairness in the world, was there?

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

"Oh... sorry. I'll be fine. Era, you good?" 

Why was she so snappy all of the sudden?

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang graciously took the staff. He didn't bother asking if she was sure. They both had enough on their mind as it was.

"Thank you. I'll just... be here." He looked back down at the staff, already envisioning where he would have to melt and shape it. Omega deserved to get his spines back, at least. He sat back and warmed his fingers to begin working, already oblivious to the world around him.

OOC: Fang open to interaction.

IC: Jayar / The Infirmary

Suddenly you were gone / From all the lives you left your mark upon / I tried to believe but you know it's no good / These things simply can't be understood

At Punch's entrance he looked up, carefully recording the poem in his mind. "Shocking, isn't it," he said quietly. "At a glance you'd never realize he was..." The word dead refused to manifest itself.

OOC: Extra credit if you know what the verse if from IRL

IC: Vlad / Nynrah

After an uneventful flight Vlad arrived in Phantom-On-The-Water, and walked over to the house of a Matoran merchant who was particularly friendly with him.

In response to a few knocks on the door came footsteps, then Vlad perceived a rustling of drapes that meant the house's inhabitant was checking to see who was visiting him. After a few seconds the door opened, revealing a Komau-wearing Fe-Matoran.

"Come in quick. Not all of my colleagues will be happy to see a Rahkshi, even if it is you." Vlad followed him inside the dwelling, and the Matoran closed the door behind him.

"Good to see ya, Vlad. It was getting dark in here. How you holding up in that violent school of yours?" So-so, Vlad told him. "I lost a fight qvuite badly. I vas hopink you might have a veapon that might suit me."

"Oh, do I ever!" said the merchant excitedly. "When it came in I knew it was perfect for you. One minute, I'll go get it."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt).

"Am I...?" Era focused on Hoto's words, "Yeah, I'm fine. I don't like it when people discriminate against me because I'm blind, but I hate it when people expect me to have magical superpowers because of it. I'd prefer to not be treated as if I'm special. Just treat me as you would anyone else. An equal." 

IC Vaalku

Vaalku came up to where Omega lay, dead as a doornail. He thought for a minute. Turning, he slammed his fist into the wall furiously. Then again in another area. and then two more times. No, he wasn't doing it from anger. Something strategic was forming In his mind. One day he was going to run into Exxan again, and most likely soon. He needed a good way to put him down.

To immobilize him.

Vaalku's punches turned into soft batting almost instantly, and slow as well. He practiced bringing his fist up to the wall before letting any electricity out. After a short while he turned back to Omega's body and started scheming a good burial site.

"What did that wall ever do to you?" Xara asked Vaalku from the other end of the room. She was standing near Exxan, who was still lying there unconscious on the infirmary bed. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Anubissium

"That's what I was attempting to do. My apologies if I made it sound like I was expecting you to have 'magical superpowers'."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

"Why do you care anyway? Omega was a jerk; got what he deserved." She dared this guy to come at her. She'd heard about how little Palma appreciated violence in her infirmary. The medic was better protection than Xara herself was. 

IC Vaalku

Vaalku gave a slight laugh and decided to answer both Rahk at once. "You see, this was Omega. Mean at some times, but his intentions were never mislead. He saw all living beings as having a right to exist and shouldn't be slaughtered senselessly." He motioned to Exxan. "THIS selfish pile of a Rahk, on the other hand, believed everything and everyone who was at his power level was an enemy and no living creature deserves the right to exist except him. He insisted his point on Omega. And if it wasn't for the fact that he's in the infirmary right now-"

"He'd be joining Omega in a grave."

IC Kat:

I spun on the upstart Rahkshi.

And spat, "and if it had been Omega, is have told him the same ###### thing I've told HIM." I pointed at Exxan.

"Then you'd be a fool for disregarding the cold facts of life... and death."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Burst

"This guy..." Burst hissed, motioning to Exxan's prone form, and then Omega's," killed that guy. But knowing the dead guy, he probably started it. He had as many anger problems as me."

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Vaalku

Vaalku gave a slight laugh and decided to answer both Rahk at once. "You see, this was Omega. Mean at some times, but his intentions were never mislead. He saw all living beings as having a right to exist and shouldn't be slaughtered senselessly." He motioned to Exxan. "THIS selfish pile of a Rahk, on the other hand, believed everything and everyone who was at his power level was an enemy and no living creature deserves the right to exist except him. He insisted his point on Omega. And if it wasn't for the fact that he's in the infirmary right now-"

"He'd be joining Omega in a grave."

For a moment, she couldn't believe she was defending Exxan, of all people. "Have you even met Exxan? He's a nerd, not a fighter. If he really did kill Omega, he must have been provoked." she slipped into expert mode. "I know combat better than most. Everyone reaches a breaking point; that threshold where they can't take anymore and they just... snap. Omega came after Exxan. He must have. I was on my way in here when Exxan was on his way out Omege left after he did." 

She gave Vaalku a steely glare. "How about you try to get all of the facts before passing judgement." 

"Wrong? We're rahkshi, we were created to kill others. I'm sure that in addition to training us, one of the reasons we're here is to show who the strongest of the strong are. If you survive, than you're worthy to serve the Makuta. It's harsh, but it's how the Makuta operate. They do that in some form with all of their servants, not just us." 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Vaalku

Vaalku's tone darkened. "I HAVE the answers. Exxan beat Omega, killing was out of the question. Exxan must have tried to get Omega to do something unconventional, why else would he kill him? and if he's such a nerd, explain why he has pushed Omega and Fang down constantly in the past to get to level three. There are absolutely legit reasons to why Exxan's stupidity failed in comparison to Omega in every way possible."

IC CLockwork:

Oblivious to the goings on, Clockwork went off to the Cauldron. he had some stuff to find.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Poly: "extreme"

The Rahkshi in question had been level three, after all.....

were all level three's so bloodthirsty...?

both had been willing to fight to the death.

~you are afraid?~

I'd rather not lose myself if.....when I become stronger.

~at least you have the chance~

I didn't ask for this, you know.

OOC open for interaction.

IC: 

"It wasn't justified... but it was necessary..." a croaky voice interrupted the discussion. Exxan sat up, glaring right at Vaalku. "If you've got a problem with me, say it to my face. Don't hide behind lies." 

"Try telling the Makuta that. I'm sure it will go over well." Burst released a sarcastic chuckle, eying the two Rahkshi arguing over Exxan with morbid fascination in his eyes. "Once The Brotherhood had taken over the Universe, there will be no need for violence, as everyone will be to scared to oppose us. So you can take comfort in that, I suppose..."

OOC: Just for the record, no computer access right now, so I am using my tablet. Thats why thoughts will be in the form they will be. Also, hope just getting a minor piece of information on someone from NPC's is good, when its just something out-of-the-blue-random-stays-in-mind information, like having fangs, or wearing a rather strange gun on your back, or having a tuba on the back.

IC: Aeros

Aeros heard about the death of another Rahk, and started to head to his dorm for a couple moments Conversing with the "Toa within", which is what he does when he looks to the exploits of the Toa for a guide to life itself. Arriving at his dorm, he locks it and drops a protosteel tube over it, cross-legged on the float, and started levitating about 2 feet in the air, holding his hands to the sides, letting nothing touch them but air, and began Conversing...

'Inner Toa, one of the others here have been killed, presumably by a fellow " student". What must I do?'

'Console the friends of the one who died. Guide them through the Dark unto the Light, help them through the dark time they are going through. But be wary, they might attack you, be it verbally or physically. But, above all else, guide them by the will of Mata Nui.'

'It will be as you said, Inner Toa. I shall help them, console them, and, if possible, play that funeral music played by Matoran when a great Toa falls...'

'Good luck, Outer One. May the Great Spirit guide you...'

Thus finished Conversing, Aeros levitated a bit higher, unfolded his legs into a standing position, and stopped levitating, turned around, and lifted the protosteel tube and unlocked the tube, asking around for information on who the dead Rahkshi's friends were. Getting one answer, some Rahk with fangs, Aeros headed to the infirmary, to stare at Omega's corpse. Seeing one standing vigilant guard, Aeros rested a hand in a comforting manner on their shoulder. "You were a friend of his, correct? I offer my consolations for the loss of this one. I but hope that he died for a good reason, for I will play an old funeral march from my flute for him. I hope, also...that I am able to avenge his death...and avenge him with the Light to guide me..." The last was said mostly to himself, staring at the body, a small tear dripping from his right eye.