Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"You are not my friend," Exxan said to the unfamiliar Rahkshi. "As for you..." he looked at Rider, "...aren't you the idiot who dragged Omega here by his feet? If he wasn't dead when I hit him, you sure as karz finished the job. If I'm going on trial, you're coming with me." 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Burst- Infirmary to Dorms

Burst got into fights quite a lot, so he got to see the worst of what a rahkshi's personality could offer, but he had never met, or even seen, someone this crazy. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, he made sure to leave the infirmary quickly, towards his dorm.

OOC: Open for interaction

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik dove to the side, dodging the darts. He switched to flight mode and flew above Pyre, throwing a chakram with his free hand before dropping down, trying to kick Pyre.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

"Good then, he didn't suffer... just me..."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mar'jik:

The chakram presumably hit Pyre, though the damage was much lessened as the plasma dulled the blade on contact. Pyre still probably had a bad gash. Mar'jik hit Pyre and immediately jumped off with a grunt of pain. His feet were singed.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Gym.

Xara pulled one of her knives out of a target, and the remainder teleported back into her hand. The targets reformed and changed orientation. There were more of them now. She loved the gym; it knew how to challenge her. She dropped all but two of the knives and dived between a pair of targets, slashing at their throats as she passed. She landed behind them and, teleporting more knives into her hand, flung them at another pair of targets. She continued onwards, ducking and dodging as she weaved between the prone targets, always making sure to keep one Talon in her hand so she could access the others. 

She stopped, panting, as the targets stopped moving. Every one of them was "dead" with knives wounds to the chest, spine or head. She returned all of them to their roll and put it back on its belt pouch before drawing her swords. 

More targets appeared in place of the old ones, these ones shaping themselves to resemble Rahkshi attackers, some of which looked almost identical to the mob that had attacked her earlier that day. The gym had a sense of humour, it seemed. Letting out a battle cry, she threw herself at the targets, swords flashing. 

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium was flying over the island, trying to get a glimpse of Torch. He saw a group of Rahkshi in the forest, and landed to see if they had seen Torch. Upon landing, he saw the Rahkshi included Hoto, his sister, and two unknown Rahkshi. "Excuse me, have any of you seen Torch, the pyro Rahkshi?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: We're on the beach, not in the forest. 

IC: Era - Beach (Visorak Hunt) 

"I thought he'd been captured," Era said, "why would he be out here?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Bullseye/Nynrah

"If they are looking for him, then he has probably escaped. Perhaps to get more firestarting tools, or hide them." he said to the group.

OOC: Last post for the day. Feel free to bunny any of my characters along.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail fired his last bolt into the target before setting off to go retrieve them. He had enough practice with the stationary target; now it was time to try his hand against some moving ones.

He crouched down as one appeared to his left, mimicing it's motions before sending a bolt into where one of its eyes would be if it was a living being. Another one formed directly in front of him shortly after he reloaded, taking a shot to the heart before stopping. Two more emerged up from the floor, forcing him to toss one of his Combat Knives into one of their throats after nailing the other in the lung. Another became motionless as he thrusted the Tiger Claws on his left hand through its abdomen. Another fell as his other knife pierced its spine. Another took a bolt to the nostril. Another-

Rail let out a menacing hiss as the target's head separated itself from its body upon making contact with the buttstock of his weapon, the piece of decapitated metal flying towards a nearby Rahkshi of Chain Lightning.

OOC: That's Xara, by the way.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kat:

Eventually, I made it to the Cauldron, Stepping in past the waterfall. All sorts of stuff was scattered here, weaponry, food, and most importanatly....

Paint.

just about every Rahkshi came here at some point to customise their armor with paints. and there was every color imaginable. I remembered coming here myself, back when I'd been level one, excited at the prospect of making my armor truly mine. 

Seemed like ages ago, the paint so pungent and sharp. I looked at my arms, noticing that the paint had begun to wear off a little on the joints. I imagined it was worn down in other places, too. I sighed, maybe the armor was just that. Armor. 

I stepped into the light of the Cauldron.

OOC: Kat is open for interaction.

Xara heard something whistling through the air towards her and ducked instinctively. "What the karz?"

IC Kat: 

A raspy, demented laugh came from behind me, and I turned to see another Rahkshi silhouetted against the light filtering through the water fall.

Something about it put me on edge, my spines twitching slightly as I eyed up the newcomer. I kept one hand close to my blades.

Easily, evenly, I spoke, "Need something...? Or do you laugh in caves as a hobby?"

Rail took one look at the Rahkshi in front of him, his vision eventually moving to the target's decapitated head that he had unintentionally sent flying her way and-

Went back to destroying targets without so much as an apology.

OOC: Your move, Roman.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: You're going to regret that. :evilgrin:

"I was talking to you!" Xara snapped, storming towards him. Behind her, the targets she'd been attacking dissolved into the floor. 

OOC: Am I?

Rail continued destroying his targets, seemingly oblivious to the Rahkshi of Chain Lightning's approach... either that or he was ignoring her.

It was really hard to tell.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Okay, that's it!" Xara was arguably the one of the best fighters in the school. She had a reputation, allies, enemies, influence. She did not appreciate being ignored. She swung both of her swords at him, jolting the blades with electricity as she did so. Even if he saw it coming and blocked them, he'd regret it. 

OOC: crossbow only weak one, with blunt bolts. Only used in training, consider it just some random ranged weapon.

IC: Aeros

Aeros left the infirmary, heading to the gym, thinking of balance and ranged training, but first getting a crossbow and bolts, the gyn haing a portion making targets come from the walls and cieling, as well as poles that were thin. Aeros then proceeded to jump and climb up the poles, slowly at first, before going faster, firing crossbow bolts at each target, before going to one of the highest poles, wiith one other one having a "enemy" on it. The "enemy" then proceeded to "swing its weapon" at Aeros, who blocked with the crossbow, and then retaliated by aiming at the targets face and firing. The crossbow bolt pushed the dummy's head bak slightly-ut only slightly. Then, Aeros looked around, making sure no one could see him, before teleporting to the shorter poles, teleporting down in a spiral. After getting on the ground, Aeros decided to meditate, until someone asked to spar witrh him.

OOC: Aeros open to spar in the next 12 minutes. And then for the next 6 hours after 3:00PM in Florida. I gots school...

IC: Silencer/Exxan - Infirmary

It was weird going so long without Illusive by his side, but he was starting to enjoy the time to himself. He headed for the refectory to get some food and catch up on the gossip. The room's occupants seemed sombre. They were talking, but in hushed tones, their expressions guarded. He sat alone at a table with his gelatinous grey slop and listened in. When he finally made sense of what had happened, he suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. 

He stormed out of the room and charged into the infirmary. "What did you do?" he roared as he spotted Exxan near the back of the room. But the sight of the body lying on the bed near the entrance answered the question for him. Omega, completely still, and very dead. 

"I did what I had to..." Exxan rasped, his voice hoarse. Silencer could see the pain on the Vacuum Rahkshi's face. 

He stood still for a few moments, trying to decide what more he could say. He'd seen enough of Omega and Exxan to know who was ultimately responsible for this, but still... "I think I understand. But we can't stand by you. Not for this...," he said finally, referring to himself and Illusive.

Sure, Silencer's own moral compass didn't exactly point north (he'd just come back from poisoning and robbing a bunch of Matoran, after all) but killing another student? That wasn't something he could ever condone. "...this alliance is finished. Tell Phogen to seek us out when this is all over and we'll consider renegotiating. Assuming you're still alive at the end of it, that is." 

With that, he stormed out of the infirmary. 

Exxan sighed, falling back on his pillows. "As if today could get any worse..."

Edited by Roman Torchwick