Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: "Matoran are all workers because that is how the Great Beings made them," Tridax said, "Their purpose is to serve and to make for others, which is why they so often look to others to actually get things done. Toa, Turaga, Makuta, whichever. The Matoran crave leadership and they know it. For Rahkshi, it is similar. They are strong and powerful servants, so we use them for war. This is one of the reasons you students are most interesting, because you have so many more applications."

Tridax took a seat in his enormous, and very throne-like, armchair. "Let us take Guurahk for example as you mentioned them. That ability to analyse for weakspots could be used in engineering or construction. But natural Rahkshis simply don't have the skill to understand such practises, so they end up using it solely to destroy."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rail - Gym

Releasing his magnetic hold on the floor and returning to his own feet, he attempted to catch the Kama in mid-flight, only for the blade to end up piercing through his right wrist. Growling in a mixture of anger and pain, he ripped the weapon from his armor, deciding to whip it towards the other side of the gym instead of potentially returning it to his enemy. He then drew his combat knives, waiting for the other Rahkshi to attack again while circling him as if he was a wild Rahi that had just cornered his prey.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mantis

Mantis commanded a swarm of insects to gently pick up the kama and carry it over to him, hoping Rail hadn't seen. As the bugs rushed to carry out their objective, he bristled and repeatedly snapped his weapon open and closed to intimidate his enemy.

IC: Riptide (Raptor)

Like what? Hey- I know! Let's check out the village!

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

I waited, sitting high up atop one of the pillars partway along the Causeway, keeping an eye on both Phantom-on-the-Water and the school. Sunset was approaching, and it seemed no one was going to answer my summons. Disappointing, but not entirely unexpected. 

It seemed I was going to have to take more drastic measures.

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Once I felt better, I headed back to the gym.

OOC: Exxan and Illusive open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

An idea sprung into Vaalku's head. He brought his hand up to the pillar and sent electricity through the stone. He blackened bits and pieces, breaking them off until he had a decent-sized notch in it. Bending down, he repeated the process lower. Then, again higher. And higher. And higher. Then he placed his foot in one and his hand in the other.

He pulled.

He was now double his height in the air, on the pillar. He carefully(and painstakingly) made his way back down. This was going to be a very long process...

...But only then did he notice a Rahk sitting atop one of them. He doubted he would be much help, so he sat quietly, thinking of which step to do next.

OOC: Illusive, that's you.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC Kat-Gym:

I spotted Exxan come back in, and called him over, "Hey, feelin' better I see! Come here, I wanna teach you how to take good care of this thing."

The sword was almost completely honed to a nice sharp edge. Not razor thin, but sharper than Fang's Venom. I'd left a part un-sharpened so I could teach Exxan if he needed it. 

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas saw Palma split up Pyre and Shark. Then a thought began to form in his head.

"His alibi seems...convincing, but how can we tell whether he speaks truth or not? Then again, there is a chance he could be telling the truth, just look at his injuries.. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Speculation?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Fang - Refectory to Gym

The Refectory was surprisingly quiet and empty for the hour. Fang wondered where everyone was as he downed a glass of water. Just the thought of eating, especially the usual gruel, did not agree with him.

With no one to talk to and little reason to stay, he made his unsteady way back to the Gym to finish what he started.

IC: Hoto - Dormitories

Hoto just shrugged. "Knock on it and check."

IC: Root - Dormitories

Though he had intended to search for the villainous Torch, Root instead turned his course towards his own Quarters. He didn't bother explaining to Shield, but hoped 'twould be obvious that they would need to prepare for the fight. 'Twould simply not do to be defeated easily and risk losing Melody forever.

As Root opened his door, the pair were greeted by humid air smelling of greenery. The entire room, floor to ceiling, was draped in all manner of vegetation, and any flat surface was covered with potted specimens for his own restocking purposes. Root waved his accomplice inside to develop a strategy.

IC: Rain - Library

Rain quickly found herself draped upside-down in the comfortable chair, staring at her rightside-up picture book. The detail was exquisite in every image, and she couldn't stop flipping the book left and right to examine every fine stroke. The pages were nearly pressed to her faceplate in her excitement.

IC: Riptide(Revenge)-Forest

No! The whole point of coming here was to be secretive.  What if they attack us?

IC: Melody-Hallway

Melody turned to Flash.  "W-w-w-what am I g-g-going to d-d-do?  H-h-he w-wants to h-h-hurt Torch!"

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Exxan - Gym.

The irony of the situation was not lost on me. My enemies had helped me make a dangerous weapon, and now they were teaching me how to maintain it as well. I just hoped they'd never give me a reason to use it agaisnt them. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

I saw some pathetic, crippled Rahkshi limping around the Causeway, and did my best not to laugh. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "His injuries look genuine to me," Palma said to Sidonas, "Similar impact wounds to the ones that hits Vaalku, but to a lesser degree. Possibly he avoided or they just missed. They're craftsmen, not marksmen. But if you're worried, do you know any Mind Reading Rahkshi? Their empathic ability might tell us whether he lies."

"Your function is to study," Tridax clarified, "To learn. To expand your mind and horizons. A purpose is always something to do, never  something to be. A goal you must strive towards. It is your purpose to study, and my purpose to study you in turn."

"Come in, come in."

Suvak had abandoned the pretence of doing paperwork altogether. Either that or he'd actually finished it. He was exercising to one side of the room, boxing his own shadow.

"Its...Jayar, isn't it? What can I help you with?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Era - Suvak's Office.

Hoto, Zelnos and I followed Jayar into the drillmaster's office. 

OOC: resuming interaction with Zubarahk

IC: Dodge-256
"Your assumption is incorrect; I have been here since this school was established." Nevertheless, Dodge found themself being dragged along by this Rahkshi.

OOC: I'm introducing a new character. He's not going to be an OC, I'll just make him a generic school bully. 

IC (As Zubarahk): Zubarahk was good at running his mouth off, he could speak for hours without letting his conversation partner get a chance to speak. However, his listening skills were quite poor. He did not hear Dodge's words and broke into a sprint towards the library, dragging 256 with him. They were barely out of the east wing when the green and grey rahkshi ran up to a wet floor sign in front of a puddle of water. Unfortunately, he didn't see it coming and took a step onto the puddle. "Woooaaahhh!" His leg kicked out in front of him, knocking a rahkshi in the jaw with a loud crack "Sorry about that, new kid..." Sighed Zuba as he shook his head. 

IC (As Albus): "WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR PUNK!" Screamed the Rahkshi of anger as he lifted up the rahkshi of confusion. A crowd of students began forming, eager to watch the green and grey rahkshi get injured. "Finally, he gets what he deserves..." Sneered a female rahkshi as more pupils joined the crowd, anticipating Zubarahk's beatdown.

(As Zubarahk): The rahkshi of confusion's normal dopey and unconcentrated demeanor was broken and replaced with panic. He squirmed as Zuba tried to break out of Albus's iron grip, but couldn't make him budge. "Albus, c-calm down, I-I didn't mean to kick you on purpose! I-It was an a-accident, I-I swear!" 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Jayar / Suvak's Office

"My friends and I," Jayar gestured to his three companions, who had crowded into Suvak's office as well, "were thinking of going on a trip to Malebranche. Not for an assignment, but simply for a change of scenery, and a chance to learn and explore a different setting. We thought you might agree, and perhaps help us, but at the very least, we ask your permission."

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Hearing Palma ask about finding a Rahkshi of mind-reading, Sidonas replied: "I do not know one, but perhaps Recoil and I could look around and see if we could find one. Tridax or Suvak have any documents they would allow us to look over that could tell us what Rahk come here? Like a list of the students or something? Or do we just have to search around?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Halls ---> Library

I went to the library to study up more about Nynrah and this world in general.

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/1st Person/Halls ---> Gym

Now that the torture was over, they were able to start training together.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch POV/Halls

I began to roam the halls with nothing to do.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Gym

I made my way to the gym to train.

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang stumbled into the Gym to find Exxan had already returned and was helping Kat to sharpen the blade. That poison would be a potent addition to an already elegant blade, and Fang did not want to experience its effects again. He dreaded the first victim that would inevitably follow.

Though it had been formed by his own hands, Fang couldn't bring himself closer, and he gratefully leaned his worn body against the wall, near the door.

IC: Hoto - Suvak's Office

She was slightly surprised that Jayar was the one to take up the proposal. It seemed like Era or Zelnos would have a better chance of explaining. She was content to just stand quietly in the corner and listen to him talk. There wasn't much she could add.

IC: Root - Root's Dorm

Root nodded sadly as he critiqued a plant, trying to remember its effects. Eventually, he just shoved the whole thing, soil and all, into his Kraata case for future use. 

"I f-f-fear that may b-be the c-c-case. W-we must act-t q-q-quickly if w-w-we are t-t-to save her."

He held up an elongated, bluish bulb of a plant and pumped some power into it, swelling it to a more healthy tone and size. Suddenly, his hand crushed around it, and water spurted out between his fingers.

"W-w-we will b-b-be ready."

OOC: Rain open to interaction in the Library.

Come on, guys! We couldn't do anything in the gym, and we can't do anything here? Don't make it boring!

NPC: Matoran

A Matoran, armed with a Cordak Blaster, had heard the ruckus brought up by Riptide and, signalling to two of his companions, went to investigate what was going on. What he saw took their breath away.

OOC: Ahahahahahahaha!

IC: Revenge-Forest

Since we have done what we came here to do I say we split than head back.

IC: Melody-Refectory

Melody walked down to the refectory and looked in, serching around for Torch.

OOC: Melody open for interaction.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Rail didn't notice the swarm of insects the other Rahkshi sent to retrieve the weapon, but he did expect an attempt to retrieve it nonetheless. Knowing that his opponent would have to get past him in order to do so, the only other logical way for him to obtain it mid-fight was to have his bugs do it for him. With a thought, a circular wall surrounded the Kama, quickly filling up with water as it did so. Unless the swarm could also swim, the chances of him getting his weapon back dropped significantly.

With that matter pretty much settled, it was now time to go after Bug-Boy himself.

Three seperate walls erupted from the floor around them, two on Rail's right with one of them being closer to his opponent, and one on his left, purposely spaced directly in between both the dueling Rahkshi and the other recently raised constructs. The Rahkshi of Magnetism leapt towards the first one, using his powers to cling to its rocky surface momentarily before leaping diagonally towards the next. He repeated the same process with the second wall in order to reach the third one before changing direction and launching himself towards his foe, thrusting the knife in his right hand towards the Rahkshi's left shoulder with the intent of disabling his entire arm.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

It's too late for that. We've been spotted.

IC: Mantis

Unfortunately for Rail, the Rahkshi of Magnetism had given Mantis plenty of time to recover and prepare to spring away. Mantis feigned a lunge to the left before darting the other way. He used his willpower to summon his own wall where he'd just stood. It was too late for Rail to change direction at this point, and Mantis kept perfect focus to make sure Rail didn't simply use his own thoughts to bring it down.

OOC: This isn't metagaming, is it?

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

OOC: I don't see anything wrong with it.

While Rail couldn't change the direction his body was flying in, he could, however, change how he made his impact.

Leaning back as he thrusted both his feet and his left arm forward, he landed squarely on the construct's surface, realising that his opponent hadn't changed its properties when his limbs were able to magnetise themselves against it. His knife bit into the wall, momentarily creating sparks as his attack was deflected, but was soon parting the air once more as he once again leapt towards his retreating foe. His foot then flew threw the air, delivering a kick towards the Rahkshi's other weapon in the hopes of disarming him completely.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: "That...might be risky." Suvak said, "I know the last assignment may have given you a taste for place, but I'm not sure letting you go unsupervised would be the best course of action. I was there to smooth things over with the city guard last time, there'd be no-one to help you out if you got in trouble this go around."

"I believe Tridax has such a list," Palma said to Sidonas, "A catalogue of who is enrolled here and which Makuta they were sired from. I doubt he'd be wiling to let you see it though."

Revenge may have placed his weapons down, but the Matoran's two companions weren't going to give Raptor and Rider the chance. Zamor spheres landed in front of the trio, rolling amongst them and spewing a noxious red vapour. It was similar, if not identical, to the stuff that had incapacitated Rain back in Malebranche, an airborne poison designed to choke, blind and burn. It surrounded the three, engulfing them in crimson haze, drowning them in scarlet, until all they knew was black...

OOC: Dane, Gukko Lord and Smudge, you've presented me with an opportunity to do something I've been plotting since the RPG began. Between the three of you I would appreciate it if you could pick one of your recently captured characters to be a...special volunteer. What they're volunteering for I'm keeping a surprise, however I will tell you its not instantaneous execution. There is a possibility of death, yes, but you'll be getting fair odds. And if you survive it'll be a heck of a boost for the character. So, gentlemen, pick me a victim volunteer!

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 6

7AOYGDJ.jpg