Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Floppymustard Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster got carried up over Kat by the blast, cracking some chest armour, hit the wall high above, making a mess of his back, and as he came back down, he landed on one knee, making a Bang so loud it sounded like someone had dropped a bomb. Bits of kneecap flew across the floor.

With a hiss that was too low to be a hiss, He turned into flight mode and darted down the halls.

IC Phogen: The derahk placed her hand gingerly on Kat's shoulder. She hissed "That tub of lard isn't worth it. Lets just calm down, back off, and cease the fighting for the day." The anger in her voice was palpable.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Era - Causeway.

"Karz.... I nearly killed him...." I lowered my hands to my side, trying to stop them from shaking. 

IC: Illusive - Hallways.

In all of the chaos, I'd taken the opportunity to quietly slip away from the others, heading back into the school...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Causeway

As the fighting began, Hoto had nestled up closer to Jayar and tried to ignore the shouting.

This isn't right, she thought. We shouldn't be fighting now...

But she couldn't say anything. She cringed as Kat's fear powers leaked through the embrace and tied her tongue.

After what seemed like an eternity, the noise began to die down, and Hoto took a deep, shuddering breath.

IC Phogen: With a heavy sigh, the hold was released. Phogen looked around for, well, she didn't know anymore. "I'm going to go lie down for awhile. I'm ah... I'm a bit overwhelmed. Emotionally frayed and physically drained. If... If anyone wants to talk or tag alon to the dorm wing, I'd love to have the company."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"I.... I might.... if you'll have me," I offered. This Phogen was the only other sonics rahk I'd met. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Flabbergaster

Skidding down the halls, plowing through other Rahks in the way, Flabbergaster grumbled something about terrible funerals. At least do something for whoever it was, come on! It seemed as though they didn't care and were driven by rage only.

Others were driven by hunger, even though not a Vorahk.

On his way to the medical bay, he stopped when he heard the sound of eating. Eating meant food. food food food food food!

He quickly switched out of flight mode and limped into the Refectory to get a few million bites.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC Phogen: Phogen nodded. "I will indeed. Its good to see another rahkshi of sound. Perhaps a little note trading could do some good." He gave a comforting smile. In a look, it welcomed an supported, indicating that judgement was not levied for the blast earlier, and that putting water under the bridge was something this derahk was both familiar and skilled at.

Inwardly, however, Phogen was doing something quite different than forgetting that blast.

Being blind, I had no idea what facial expressions Phogen might have been making, but his tone seemed supportive. "Note trading is exactly what I was hoping for," I admitted, "I'm not very good at using my powers...." 

IC Phogen: What happened next was blizzare and simultaneous. From Era's left and from where Phogen currently was standing, Phogen's voice said "I've picked up a few tricks in my day." His disembodied voice snaked around Era. "Helps compensate for level disparities." Returning to where she actually was standing, she said "Lets walk."

"Nice trick," I replied, before switching smoothly into the Matoran tongue. "But can you do this?" 

IC Flabbergaster

The splintering pain from the missing kneecap seemed to disappear as Flabbergaster gobbled down tons and tons of the slop. Other Rahks stared in disbelief that anyone could be that fat, and could stand the grey gruel.

After about twenty trays, Flabbergaster was temporarily satisfied. He could eat about anything.

Getting up, he converted into flightmode, carefully maneuvered in between the doorway and down the hall at a slow pace, looking for the medical place-thing.

OOC: Still open to interaction.

Ic: Siren (Gym)

Nobody noticed her, as usual, and a fight broke out, as usual. What wasn't usual was that everyone seemed to be stronger, like they wer-

No.

Silently, Siren flew off again, this time to the gym, brining out her sword to face a dummy that had appeared in front if her, and started slashing, crashing, slicing, dicing, attacking the dummy and breaking off heaving chunks of it onto the floor, only for them to be replaced by the same chunks on the dummy, making her more angry, slashing faster and harder still with each blow.

Why do they get the privilege when a loyal follower does not? Why do the new ones get it before me, for I have been here from before they were even conceived, why why WHY?!?!

She said to hersekf mentally, before she screamed and crushed the dummy as hard as she could. When it was over, all that lay were thin strips on the floor. Siren breathed heavily, and collapsed from exhaustion.

Ooc: Siren open for interaction.

IC: "If he is that eager then, as I said, Toxin will work with the Porters."

Tridax led the brothers through the corridors of Corpus Rahkshi until they found of of the mechanical servants. Tridax placed his hand against its outer shell, between its eyes, and the robot went perfectly still as its new orders were fed into it.

"We can't have you working in the kitchens, poison powers and food are a bad mix. I doubt the Porters would appreciate noxious slime being left all over their beloved flowers so the gardens are out. Oh, I know..."

He took his hand off the fohrok, which whirred back into motion, blue eyes fixed on Toxin.

"I want a memorial of sorts, some sort of grand monument placed in the courtyard or near the Causeway maybe, to stand as a reminder of all those who have fallen while serving the school. You will help in its construction. Once it is finished, then you will have your new suit."

IC: It had seemed like only moments since Sidonas had last been brought in, needing healing from his exploits on Visorak. In fact...it had been! This wasn't a case of being so busy her sense of time got distorted, this was a student getting himself hurt every five seconds. And it was his arm again!

"If you could remain unhurt for more than a hour or so this time I'd appreciate it..." Palma muttered. She was tired, and it was making her more irritable than normal

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Illusive - Gym.

War was coming, and I wanted to be ready. Strolling into the gym, I approached one of the targets and drew my staff, lunging forwards to attack. But fighting a motionless lump of rock just wasn't the same as fighting a living, breathing being....

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing.

"Alright, can you two keep on eye on it?" I rose to my feet, "When it wakes up, it's going to be hungry. I'll make a run to the mainland, see if I can find something in the cauldron or on the village's outskirts."

IC: Matoran - Storage Room.

Still trapped in the storage room, the Matoran sat there, shaking. 

The fighting outside still hadn't stopped....

IC: Vlad / Empty Dorm Wing

"Yes, ve can vatch him," Vlad agreed, nodding. "Good idea."

He looked back over at Mortsia, to see if he had anything else to say.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

What fool starts a fight at a funeral!?

Apparently, depressingly, Rahkshi existed who were really just that stupid. And of course one of them, one who looked to have traded in roughly ninety-eight percent of his brain for brawn, had to show up now. Jayar did his best to just ignore his senseless antics and concentrate instead on comforting Hoto, holding her tightly while the oversized intruder produced shouts, fighting, waves of unsettling fear. But at last the clamor ceased.

"It's okay," Jayar whispered to Hoto, gently patting her back, as she breathed a shaky breath. "He's gone."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Helix, Bullseye, Toxin, Stronghold, Punch/Corridors >>> Courtyard

"Your order shall be fulfilled, Headmaster," said Toxin.

(Time skip to the Courtyard.)

The two led the Fohrok to the courtyard.

"I think we should set one up here."

"I believe that the Causeway would be a better place."

"Set what up?"

The brothers turned to see Helix walking down the hall smiling happily from his latest coffee break.

"We are tasked to build a memorial for the fallen."

"Ahh! Wonderful....wait. Fallen? Who....fell?"

"Exxan for one."

All turned to Stronghold and Punch, who had duffel bags full of the little belongings they had. The awkward silence was a hint that Helix should leave, and so he went back into his dorm. He called back.

"Uh....call me if you need some assistance. I may have some chemicals that assist with construction."

"We'll consider it...uh, whoever you are."

The brothers, and Punch, continued their standing. The Fohrok were restless. They dropped the stone and wood and began to look at the nearby flowers.

"You are going on trip, hopefully? Please. Let it be that."

"I'm...leaving this school."

"WHAT!"

"That's right. Leaving? But you're level 3s! You shouldn't leave. And brother! Why?"

"I experienced more trauma over there on Visorak. If you were me you should want to pull yourself together. So I'm leaving this place until I feel sane again."

"...Alright. But Stronghold. Brother. Why?"

"I have to do this. I stayed with him longer than anyone here. Someone's gotta watch over him."

"But-"

"No buts. It had to happen eventually."

"..."

Stronghold took out something sand yellow and black to give to Bullseye and Toxin.

"But...I know that this won't help at all, but Bullseye, take this Skinmail glove and you, Toxin, this headband. Keep it as a reminder. But...ah...don't get it all cut up know okay?"

Bullseye took it and put it on and put the headband on Toxin as well.

"Thanks brother..."

"Remember. You started your small group to find the truth. Don't lose a passion like that."

They left to the far end of the school, away from the island of Nynrah.

"Hey, brother... Let's go and build the memorial at the Causeway."

"Alright."

"Fohrok! Carry the materials and let's go!"

The Fohrok proceeded to listen to instructions happy that the wait was over.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Shock

Shock decided it may be best to go to the infirmary, as he still had glass shards stuck in his suit, as well as a cut on his torso and several burns. He started that way.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia simply nodded. He jumped on the ceiling, hanging there like a bat.

IC: Draco

"What has he done to suggest he is a traitor?" Draco asked to Grim, standing nearby. Surely it could not be as bad as rebellion? He still needed to find the office of Tridax.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

After getting healed Sidonas spoke jokingly with a slight grin on his face. "Hope you'll be alright dealing with a missing foot in half an hour." He said in response to Palma. Afterwards he turned to the three Rahkshi who had helped him. "I am not one to show large amounts of thanks often, but know that you have the thanks of this inventor. Thank you." At that Sidonas grabbed his things and walked off, but added "Oh, and by the way, I owe you all one. Name's Sidonas."

I need to be better prepared before walking into a situation like that again. Speaking of better prepared, I should go see if Suvak has received my request for supplies. After all, I do not think that I want to go 'Shopping' in other people's dorms for supplies. I'd be the first suspect if a heist was committed. Perhaps I might just borrow a little from some Makuta loyalists, unlikely, but it can be an option if kept very subtle and quiet. So, go see Suvak, go find Recoil, forge some equipment, then what else? Sleep? Maybe.

As Sidonas walked down to Suvak's office, he thought about the fight that he had just been in, and all those he encountered.

A few Makuta loyalists wanted to kill me, and they would have had it not been for those three Rahkshi who helped. I should give them something, a sword or gadget as thanks. Then there was the one who proclaimed 'Rebellion!' as loud as possible. That was foolish, for if a rebellion to succeed against Tridax, you will need to have the majority of Corpus to be anti-Makuta, and I do not know who wishes freedom from the grip of the Makuta, and those consumed and enslaved to darkness. That makes me think, how many of us rebels exist? Who can I trust that does not bend their knee to Tridax? Perhaps those who have morals and have so far disagreed with Tridax's decisions so far. Fang, Kat, Cao, and Recoil I know are trustworthy. I have stood beside each of them at one point or another, and they all seem to share the idea that Tridax and the Makuta need to be brought down, or at least we need to get away from their grasp, if there is such a place that one can escape the Makuta. So I must gather my tools and find those who would like to see us free from Tridax, which is easier than it sounds. Well, better get started, as there is work to be done.

Sidonas kept walking, his thoughts pretty much silent the rest of the way. When he reached the Drillmaster's office, he knocked, and waited.

IC: Haken - Infirmary

Haken said nothing after Sidonas left, except for a quick "Thank you." To Palma and Mar'jik. He turned and faced Doubt. "So, what did I miss at the battle?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Fog:

Fog went to the Library, with the aim of finding more information on Rahkshi.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Causeway.

"Alright, I'll be back soon," I slipped out of the room and back out into the halls, starting off towards the Causeway.

IC Kat- Causeway Graves

What was it about this place? It drove everyone to each other's throats in some desperate bid for power?

It made no sense. We were supposed to be smarter than that, weren't we?

..... Weren't we?

Maybe we aren't. Maybe that's why they're studying us.

Studying.... Like animals in a cage.

I clenched my fists tightly.

We aren't animals.

Our predecessors might have been, but we were so much more. We could do great things in this world.

I stood, facing the headstones once more.

Knelt, scooping a small bit if earth from the ground in my fist.

As it sprinkled between my fingers, I spoke, mostly to myself, "I'll give 'em Karz for you both. I swear it."

I let the remaining dirt fall away, as I turned, scarred and worn both outside and in, toward the school.

It was time I found Fang.

As I headed out, I spotted Kat on her way into the school. "You guys are back?" I paused; she looked mad. "What's wrong?" 

"Tridax... You mean the jerk of a Makuta who doesn't give a karz about us, and only holds onto his rule over this school through fear and false promises?" I asked, recalling my conversation with Glass the previous evening. "I'm not particularly fond of him...." nor was I fond of people who answered my questions with questions of their own....

IC: Toxin and Bullseye/Toxin's POV/Causeway

"This place?"

"Yeah, build it here."

Bullseye turned to the Fohrok so that I may speak.

"Alright Fohrok! You are gathered here to build the memorial. Bullseye will present you our schematic."

Our, or rather Bullseye's schematic, was made as we headed to our dorm to plan before we actually headed out to the Causeway. The Fohrok took quick scans and began to organize.

"Now let's get building!"

OOC: The memorial will basically be a bunch of small-ish obelisks that have the names of the deceased on them. There will be one for each person so that there will be space to put words and plaques for them or something like that.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"I'm listening...." I wavered, "...it's just, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now...." 

• Upvote 1

"Thanks," I couldn't help but smile as I continued on down the Causeway. It was good to know that Glass and I weren't the only one who had issues with Tridax. And if Kat was gathering a group.... A rebellion.....

"Nice trick," I replied, before switching smoothly into the Matoran tongue. "But can you do this?" 

IC Phogen: The derahk chuckled and responded "Oh yes... I can do this too, as well as this, pleeeeeentymuch of this, *hmand this, this little morsel, and I am currently learning :-*::.._^]{-:. The accent is giving me trouble, however." Phogen had cycled through basic Matoran, the Xian, Skakdi, chutespeak, and Destral dialects of said language, Era's voice perfectly, and an unnerving sort of sound that sounded like chitin clicking against wet iron.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Another deep breath, and then Hoto pulled a more comfortable distance away. "I... I'm fine," she stammered. "M-maybe... we should go." She looked over her shoulder and followed Kat, Era, Snake, and Phogen with her clickers.