Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Kardenex: Still still causeway

Kardenex lands next to Venom. "Woah, what's going on? I'm Kardenex."

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Corpus Rahkshi: Kardenex

Kardenex, Rahkshi of Sound

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Venom - Causeway

Venom briefly turned her head to acknowledge the approaching Rahkshi before turning her attention back towards the disturbance as she shrugged.

"A fight, apparently."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kardenex

"May I ask your name," says Kard. "Or theirs," he asks as well, nodding to the fighters.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Burst

"Aw, Karz, I forgot he could fly... Oh, wait..."

Burst quickly reverted into flight mode himself, and avoided the hammer by several feet. He repeatedly swiped at Draco's hands with his staff, trying to separate the rahkshi from his weapon.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

IC: Shark / Causeway

It would appear Tridax thought anti-gravity was a suitable means to end a fight.

The Headmaster might be fairly unintelligent sometimes, but he certainly wasn't that stupid. With so many powers in his arsenal it should have been an utterly trivial matter to rip the fighters apart, send them cowering into fear, or just send them to sleep. But for some reason he chose a woefully inadequate method instead. It could be concluded, then, that he had some other motivation here - he wanted the fight to continue.

But why?

He tore his gaze from the aerial battle - it had already imparted as much information as it was likely to - and swept it back over the crowd. People really didn't care about this funeral, that was for sure. They were randomly chatting, giving prophecies, flying away, hugging, walking inside -

- swinging axes at each other before falling unconscious?

Now the warrior spawn of Gorast, who had approached him earlier, was standing not at all suspiciously, holding up the Rahk who had just attacked him with the axe. A Rahkshi of Mind Reading... They were probably not friends if the Mind Reader had attacked Grim, then, as the casual supportive stance might suggest. Something was certainly fishy there.

Tridax' motives remained mysterious, but they were growing vaguely clearer...

IC: Lucid / Causeway

As Tridax turned from her to the brawlers, the odd vacant fire left her eyes, and she stood no longer defiantly but closer to confused. The supernatural aura had left her, and she was just that crazy rainbow Rahk again.

Not particularly inclined to stay near the funeral pillars any further if she wasn't going to be allowed to climb them, she wandered into the crowd, looking for a familiar face. The first one she spotted was Eredivis, and she made her way over to her friend with a greeting in some ancient incomprehensible tongue that sounded vaguely like 'nose flutes.' "That means greetings in Viandhake," she added for clarification.

OOC: She's approaching Vitesse. Lucid still thinks her name is Eredivis.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Draco

Draco reverted to flight mode. The Kurahk hit his hand. Roaring with pain, Draco switched hands, and put up his hammer. Then, he ripped out the staff, and started swinging the staff around.

IC: Vitesse

"Greetings. Not great times, though. Especially since he is here." Vitesse pointed to the Draconic Rahkshi in the sky. "Though what can you do?"

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Wouldn't auto-stealing Burst's staff fall under GMing?

Well, that wasn't gonna work. Draco had managed to grab his staff again, and Burst had only barely been able to get it back. As his opponent also entered flight mode, Burst prepared for his enemy to charge him.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

"Venom," she said simply. "As for them, I have yet to make their acquaintance."

OOC: Please refrain from making OOC Only posts here; that's what the Discussion topic is for.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Nice to meetcha. I'm new here. Is there like, a place where the newbs gather, or...?"

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

OOC: Pyro, please try to avoid OOC-only posts in the IC topic. Thanks!

IC Doubt

"You hate loyalists???" Doubt said in surprise, seeing the one who had just tried to kill a traitor in the halls-

Lying.

A finger suddenly scratched his kneck, and he swung his fist in retaliation at his midsection, but too sleepy already, he could only cry out "Help!" as he missed entirely and fell asleep.

IC Flabbergaster

Was still behind Vitesse the entire time. Suddenly, he let out a quiet burp, very surprising to him considering they're ear-breaking other times.

"Excuse me." He said in his full voice, until realizing they didn't know he was there.

IC: Life

"Okay, screw this." Life muttered. He spun 180 degrees on his heel and marched into the Academy. Tridex looked mad, the Rahkshi were now attempting to kill each other mid-air, and Life hadn't even gotten a room assigned for Makuta's sake!

He expected the lobby to be empty, but it was almost creepy. A small desk sat straight across from the doorway. He took a few long strides towards it and looked around for anybody. He spotted a small bell on the desk instead.

Ding

Ding-Ding

Ding-Ding-Ding

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

IC (As Tangirahk): "Calm down, dude, I'm sure it won't take too long for someone to get here." Said a yellow and like green rahkshi as she walked up to him. Her sharp toes pressed against the floor with the sounds of whirring. Even from a distance, one could tell she was an unusual rahkshi due to her modified shell. "So, you're a new kid as well?" She asked Life. "That's okay, I just entered the school for the first time in my life too. Name's Tangirahk, what's yours?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Taking the hint from the silent Venom, Kard up and flew over to the school's main building. There was a ringing emanating from the doorway that was almost harming his sensitive ears. "Woah woah woah! Stop the diss-chord, man! The Karz is going on-" Taking one look at Tangirahk, he stopped. He slid over to her and strummed his guitar. "'Sup, lady?"

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

IC: Vitesse

"Ocelot attack... I see-" "Help!" At that word, Vitesse drew her bow instantly. There. A large Rahk was holding a smaller one... And another was- Viresse gasped. No... Sure enough, Mangai's head plate was on that one's shoulder. Absolute fury built up. They would pay- no, not here. Not with Tridax here. She put her bow up slowly.

Draco merely threw the staff away from him. Then, he charged- at Haken, using cyclonic powers to speed his approach. He reached out his hand to grab and poison him...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

At first, Burst was relieved when the cyclone rahkshi turned and flew away, it gave him time to retrieve both parts of his staff from where they floated in the air. Grinning at his reformed weapon, Burst turned to see Draco about to grab the person he had attacked initially, who was also floating around aimlessly.

"Oh, no you don't, you little Karzspawn!"

Burst flew at top speed towards Draco, extending his jagged shoulder, preparing to ram into the cyclone rahkshi at full force, and prevent him from attacking his victim, who would hopefully soon recover and aid him against Draco.

OOC: Reading over this, I realize that I have a major problem with run-on sentences.

Venom was about to reply that she knew of no such place when she saw the Rahkshi leaving.

Whatever.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC (As Tangirahk): "Calm down, dude, I'm sure it won't take too long for someone to get here." Said a yellow and like green rahkshi as she walked up to him. Her sharp toes pressed against the floor with the sounds of whirring. Even from a distance, one could tell she was an unusual rahkshi due to her modified shell. "So, you're a new kid as well?" She asked Life. "That's okay, I just entered the school for the first time in my life too. Name's Tangirahk, what's yours?"

Taking the hint from the silent Venom, Kard up and flew over to the school's main building. There was a ringing emanating from the doorway that was almost harming his sensitive ears. "Woah woah woah! Stop the diss-chord, man! The Karz is going on-" Taking one look at Tangirahk, he stopped. He slid over to her and strummed his guitar. "'Sup, lady?"

IC: Life

Life continued dinging away at the bell(DINGDINGDING) until a voice from behind him took his attention. Turning around, Life saw the oddest shaped Rahkshi possible. Up-right, angled feet, and lacking a spine, among other things. Asked his name, he opened his mouth to reply when another, also taller, Rahkshi burst in through the front doors, shouting until he saw the first Rahkshi.

Life took a few steps back, watching to see how this was going to unfold. Were students even allowed to strike up relationships? Could they strike up relationships? Either way, he did not want to be with the pair if something was going to happen.

OOC: Lame post, but I've never been good with combining two interactions well.

IC: Haken - Causeway

Haken moved his arm quickly, he prepared to swing, gathering his full might to-

The effects of gravity lessened, and the Rahk who had joined the battle was fighting his attacker. Haken saw the attacker coming towards the brute, and swung Stabby at the attacker. Haken ignored what Tridax had said, giving his enemy what sounded like an angry snarl.

"You desecrate a memorial with violence! Assualt me with no reason! Now you claim I am am the one who has committed wrongdoing? I'll cut off your head and hand it to Lord Tridax for this!"

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas was thrown back by the blast, but got back up quickly, his grip tight on Hook.

She might get Shield if I hide or run. Looks like I'll just have to hold my ground..

"Caoutchouc? How about a little help here?!" He yelled to the fighter.

Sidonas readied Hook, staring down Sliver in a defensive stance.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

"Drop your weapon and surrender, traitor!" I spat, drawing my bow-blade and pointing it at the unconscious head of the rahk I'd already poisoned, "or this one dies." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Caoutchouc

He had descended from the shadows at the sounds of the fight. Watching at a distance showing his passiveness. At Sliver's demand of the Illusirahk, he shook his head. Eyes reflecting like cold hard steel.

"This is where your struggling gets you Sidonas. Beaten and with your ally an inch from death..."

...but close to it

"Howdy. I'm Kardenex. Call me Kard. And you three are?" He spins on his heel and stops the nearby Rahk from hitting the bell anymore. "And would you kindly stop hitting that bell?"

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

the Draconic Brute veered to the side of the blade. "I do this in his will." He hissed, too low for Burst to hear. "You would best do wise to avoid killing me... Even if you could." He flew around Haken... When Burst hit him in the shoulder. "Stay. Out. Of. This. Or you will meet the same fate as him."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Sidonas glanced at Cao, giving him a cold look. "You should know that your own fate does not matter when fighting for what you know is moral. This ##### taking an innocent hostage? That is the kind of wickedness I detest, and I thought you'd think the same. Clearly I was wrong."

Sidonas stared at Sliver, then looked at Shield.

He is a friend, and just a kid. I will not allow his blood on my hands. Recoil, Fang, Kat, one of you better show up soon, for Shield's sake.

"Then you." Sidonas hissed out angrily. "I'll surrender, but if I do you are going to let him go, and answer one question. Understand?"

Sidonas shot a mean look at Cao.

"I was unaware that I was followed. I know I should have checked around, and I'n sorry. Who's side are you on anyways?"

"Very well, I accept your terms," I put my bow away, and held out my still-poisoned hand. "One touch will knock you out. I'll take you to Tridax. If you cooperate, I can promise no harm will come from me to you or your friend."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You think Tridax would approve of you attacking and killing two other students? You know what happened to that one guy. Being mutilated by every rahk in the school can't feel too great. Also, you never exactly told me what these "sins" that he apparently must die for actually were. As long as you refuse to tell me, I'll think you're a crazy psychopath, and will repeatedly attack you with no regard for my own safety. It's kind of what Kurahk do."

Draco was clearly enraged, and looked ready to try and bash Burst's head in at any second.

"I said no harm from me," I hissed to the stranger, "What Tridax does to them will depend entirely on what he finds when he reads their minds. Unless you wish to join them, I suggest you back down." 

Edited by Locus

"Do you mean... The Makuta?! Who... Who would be so STUPID as to try and betray the Makuta?! And even if they did, he would publicly execute them as an example to the rest of us, not send some lowlife to assassinate them in the middle of a FUNERAL, no less!"

Though Burst laughed at Draco's story, unbelieving, he still kept his staff at the ready.

IC: Haken - Causeway

Haken turned around with his sword and shield ready, and upon hearing claims that he had supported rebellion, he was infuriated.

"You call me a traitor?! I saw a brawl occurring in the halls and someone who was trying to negotiate getting his arm chopped off! You call taking a Rahkshi who apparently was beat for trying to stop a fight treason?! If anything you are the traitor here!" Haken charged at Draco, using his anger to fuel his slashes at the offending Rahkshi.

Edited by Kovika

"Why would he go to all this trouble, organising a funeral, recruiting assassins, just to get a few specific rahks that he could vaporize by simply lifting a finger? I know Tridax cares little for our lives, so I assumed the funeral was more for us to mourn than for him."