Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Phogen [beach]: "And yet here you stand, back from the grave, conquering certain doom." Phogen adds slyly. "It would be very easy to spin your comeback as a conquest."

IC: Exxan - Beach.

Despite my earlier criticisms, I had to admit I was enjoying this little game, "To what end?" I challenged, "I have no intentions of conquering the school. All I wanted was for all of the other students to have the same chance I did - to choose their own path without the shadow of the Brotherhood looming over their shoulders all the time."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Phogen [beach]: "And yet here you stand, back from the grave, conquering certain doom." Phogen adds slyly. "It would be very easy to spin your comeback as a conquest."

Despite my earlier criticisms, I had to admit I was enjoying this little game, "To what end?" I challenged, "I have no intentions of conquering the school. All I wanted was for all of the other students to have the same chance I did - to choose their own path without the shadow of the Brotherhood looming over their shoulders all the time."

IC Phogen: "Well, who do you propose lead the resistance?" Phogen parried. "The unassuming bookwork with a decent track record, the shadowy accomplice with a reputation for betrayal, or the hero of Visorak?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

I smiled slightly, "You're not going to let this go, are you?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Blue-Gym: Blue narrowed her eyes as she saw her boomerang diverted, strafing Ipartsa as she tried to get her weapon back. Just as she put her hand on the boomerang however, the doors to the gym burst open, revealing a slighty panicked looking, very fat Rahk. With a message about the Makuta... Blue paused, looking at her sparring partner. "Um... We should... Probably go check that out, right?"

IC (As Ipartsa): "Of course, we wouldn't want to be subjected to punishment for our tardiness." Replied the rahkshi of chain lightning as he looked for him. "Numlef! The Makuta have blessed this dwelling, we must leave at once!" The silver rahkshi yelled out as she looked back at Blue. "Go ahead of me, I'd rather not leave him alone."

IC (As Numlef): The rahkshi of electricity was intent on battling Hakrii, but his sister called him away. "Unfortunately, we must battle another time, there is a more important matter concerning the Makuta." He ran over to Ipartsa and Blue. "Here, have the staff back, now let's move to the causeway."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Beat--Causeway

Beat glanced at Blade, slightly concerned--he suddenly seemed a bit out of it, like something was bothering him. She almost asked what was wrong, but decided not to pry. He'd tell her if he thought she should know.

IC--Kaboom--Causeway

Weaving through the jostling crowd, Kaboom just managed to avoid colliding with a tall Rahk clad in gunmetal and green. Having no better ideas, he reached up and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey. Just what the Karz is going on out here?"

OOC: Kaboom interacting with Gaever.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC: Breaking off with Blue.

IC (As Ipartsa): "I fear we may be terribly late, we should run ahead. Let's continue our spar once the assignment is complete." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she sprinted alongside her brother, occasionally flying to cover the distance. "Wait, what in Karzahni's name is that?" The silver rahskhi spotted Kaboom and Gaever, but didn't approach them. "Is that a... Tree growing FROM a rahkshi? Oh Karz, what else are we going to see at this school?"

IC (As Numlef): "Slow down, sister, you know I am not as fast as you are!" He called out as the rahkshi of electricity lagged behind her sister. "I'm more interested in the green rahskhi, she towers over everyone else." The sand blue rahskhi glanced at Gaever. "She's got goggles, you think that's a fashion choice or do they serve a greater purpose?"

OOC: Open to interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Doubt

"probably...Go see... What that is."

Doubt pushed out of bed feebly and hit the floor face-first. "nouch."

IC Flabbergaster

It took him a while, but he finally got to the causeway. Gorast had to be-

"ignment of some sorts."

The flabby messenger shoved his way through and then casually strode up to the pair. "Why, there's two more Makuta just arrived, yes. Gorast 'ere's holding a 'sports event'. Can't say what that is to be, but..."

OOC: Interacting with Gaever and Kaboom.

IC: Gaever / Causeway

Sports event? That sounded like quite the euphemism, given how inconceivable it was that the great warrior Gorast would promote anything less that intense and dangerous combat. But this one sounded relatively knowledgeable, so she inquired further, "What is the identity of the second Makuta? And what of Tridax?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Still open for interaction, just moving my characters forward to eavesdrop and make half baked guesses.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Fashion? It's plausible, but I'm sure they would be more likely to grant eye protection." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she moved forward with her brother. *And there's an obese rahkshi. This must be what happens when a Makuts tells Karzahni to make a rahkshi.* She thought as the silver rahskhi looked at Flabbergaster.

IC (As Numlef): *Tridax? A second Makuta?* the electricity rahkshi thought after hearing Gaevef. He looked up in surprise at Flabbergaster when he mentioned Icaracx. *Headmaster? And he's demoting Tridax? This certainly cannot be good, but this will be treated as a mere rumor until there is more evidence...*

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang completed another circuit of the camp just to pass the time. He was sure no one would find them out here now. At last, he slowly began wandering back to the others. "Jayar," he whispered to avoid waking the others. "Your turn to watch."

With his time completed, Fang finally sat down next to Kat with a sigh and closed his eyes.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain was once more thrust out onto the Causeway kicking and screaming, though her reason was a little more understandable this time. Though Palma had removed much of the glass from her back, each nudge sent a fresh wave of pain through her. And now everyone was talking about a Sports Day. If it was anything like the last one, she was a goner already.

IC: Char - Hallways

Char was lurking behind her corner, waiting for the other Rahkshi to leave Tridax's office so she could approach. She wasn't going to miss that conversation if she could help it.

IC: Fíor - Halls

I give brief nod and wordlessly make my way out into the halls, heading in the direction of the "voice".

IC: Snake - Nynrah

I've got my back to Kat and the rest of the group, staring out into the forest. I'm alone with my thoughts, for once...I just wish my thoughts were a little more meaningful.

Kathok

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye became bored with waiting, and went out into the halls in search of something to do.
OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Subject

It didn't matter who my masters were. As long as they were Makuta, I didn't care. I walked out into the hallways, in search of the sand green Rahkshi that I had bumped into. 

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC--Kaboom--Causeway

Kaboom was of two minds about this newly arrived messenger. Judging from his physique and obvious exhaustion, he wouldn't be useful at all for any physical tasks, but his level of knowledge about what was going on was harder to dismiss. Icarax and Gorast...a mysterious assignment...Tridax being shoved unceremoniously down the totem pole...it was chaos! He couldn't even begin to hide the grin spreading across his faceplate.

"Well," he snickered, "sounds like I got here just in time for the action!" His glance darted between the obese Rahk and the tall one. "Name's Kaboom, what about you two?"

IC--Beat--Causeway

Bored.

Beat slid Dicer through her hands impatiently. Blade was still being quiet, it wasn't like there was anyone else she knew well enough to talk to, and this assignment was taking forever to get started. She was about to ask Blade if there was anyone around he knew, and to Karz with not bothering him because otherwise she was probably going to start picking fights with random students, when she spotted the unmistakable profile of Flabbergaster. he seemed to be talking with two other Rahks--one standing head and shoulders above the crowd in a heavily-modified suit of green and gunmetal, and another blackish-looking guy who seemed to be...sprouting branches? She headed for the trio, almost unconsciously reaching out to drag Blade along with her.

Icarax replacing Tridax? That sounded... dangerous. But no matter. As New Breed Rahk, they were valuable to the Brotherhood. They would be okay, surely.

Well, maybe not everyone... But she would be okay, at least.

"Gaever," she told the tree-Rahk. "What is your chosen identifier?"

IC: Shark / Causeway

As he made his way outside, Shark carefully listened to the effervescent flow of conversation from the crowds around him, managing to gather quite a bit of interesting information. Most of it conflicting, as information spread by rumor tended to be. But Shark was well-versed in the art of information gathering, and by averaging out conflicting stories he could approximate the actual series of events with reasonable accuracy: Makuta Icarax and Gorast had arrived, Tridax had been demoted and replaced by Icarax, and now there was to be a 'Sport's Day' held by Gorast, more or less. It was all most intriguing.

He took up his typical position, central enough for easy eavesdropping but just far enough away to go unnoticed.

OOC: Shark open to interaction, if you dare. Or happen to be Rain.

IC: Jayar / Forest

It can be assumed that at some point, Jayar had gotten some sleep.

So when Fang called him to his duty on watch, he blinked the drowsiness away and took up his position looking over the camp and its surroundings, alert. For a deep wilderness, the region was surprisingly tranquil. The movements and calls of wild Rahi were fewer than he expected there normally would be. Probably wary of the Rahkshi... as they should be, he supposed. In any case, he couldn't help but reflect how nice it was to hear the occasional bird call from a far-off tree instead of a dull clanging roar filtering through the halls from the Gym.

He just hoped, in spite of a gnawing paranoia to the contrary, that freedom would last.

IC: Silver

Silver paced around the causeway, tired of waiting. He looked through the load of students, trying to find someone he knew. There was the creepy red Rahkshi with blood already on her hands. Wow. He made his way through the crowd, trying to find Vorjak. He really wanted to show off his new skills.

Edited by Aerixx

IC: Mutant

Mutant looked on as the rahkshi flew past, then felt a presence near hear, drawing into all of her and her thoughts. She looked around, and then down, to see a strange small rahkshi staring right up at it. It was unsettling, so she got her hand, put it on the stranger's face, and pushed them away slightly, before putting her hand back by her side.

Kaboom. That sounded needlessly flambouyant. Then again, he was wearing a Madu tree on his carapace. If that didn't prove that he was overly enthusiastic about explosions, nothing did.

"I am similarly gratified," Gaever offered, more out of polite obligation intended to avoid the production of enemies than heartfelt gratefulness at an encounter of a potential friend.

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang opened his eyes for a moment to see Kat dozing off. He smiled a little and tried to make it a little more comfortable for her. It helped that he was shorter than her now.

Rain soon caught a glimpse of Fins through the crowd and began making her way over to him. "How's the sword?" she asked casually.

IC--Beat--Causeway

Bored.

Beat slid Dicer through her hands impatiently. Blade was still being quiet, it wasn't like there was anyone else she knew well enough to talk to, and this assignment was taking forever to get started. She was about to ask Blade if there was anyone around he knew, and to Karz with not bothering him because otherwise she was probably going to start picking fights with random students, when she spotted the unmistakable profile of Flabbergaster. he seemed to be talking with two other Rahks--one standing head and shoulders above the crowd in a heavily-modified suit of green and gunmetal, and another blackish-looking guy who seemed to be...sprouting branches? She headed for the trio, almost unconsciously reaching out to drag Blade along with her.

IC: Blade

"What is it?" He asked, walking behind Beat.

She scowled. "Well, I got everything back, and then some nosy Rahk decided to attack me. And now I'm stuck out here with my back full of glass."

She had a strange suspicion that Fins didn't want to hear about her family troubles.

IC: Gorast smiled as Grim knelt before her, teeth gleaming and a sheen appearing on her bulging eyes. 

"Happenstance and serendipity bring me here. I was on my to Visorak, to bring the hordes there back under the leash and whip but then I learned of the situation here and couldn't resist getting in on one of Icarax's ideas to...settle a few uneven scores. It shouldn't take too long so I'm afraid this is only a flying visit. But while I am here I have decided to use you as my representative and captain in the field, as one of my most dedicated and reliable servants."

The lenses of her eyes seemed to squirm and rotate, as though looking for something. Seeking out the Trinity brothers perhaps, hoping to see if her obvious favouritism was having an effect. 

She was marching through the school until she reached the Causeway, standing before it to make an announcement as Tridax had many times before.

"Listen up, maggots! I'm only saying this once! Those of you with heavy offensive powers, fragmentation, molecular disruption, plasma, anything else that reduces what stands before you to rubble, I want you on the right! Those of you with more...restrained powers, I want you on the left!" She looked over at grim once more, "You are to go with the team on the right for this. You will lead them."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Malady (Refectory)

I raise an eyebrow as the mute Rahkshi from earlier sits down across the table from me.

I poke my uneaten gloop with my spoon, the grey... stuff responding like, well, gloop.

"Having a nice time?" I say flatly, feeling too drained from both the fight and my current headache from the idiot's chisel attack to say any more, or even to add my usual serpentine sibilance to my tone.

IC: Mu (Hallways)

Okay then, so, obviously, it's a bad idea to run as fast as possible through the halls of Corpus when there's someone who likes dead arms walking through the middle of said halls, right? 
I'd say so.

Unfortunately for Mu, he, having not yet metagamed or broken the fourth wall (Why am I saying "yet"?), was unaware of this dead-arm lover's presence in the halls- resulting in an almighty collision between the two like the titanic crash of gods colliding in the ancient wars of old, told by the illustrious fictional sagas written by a Makuta whose name had long since been lost to the metaphorical sands of time (Since when was time dusty?).

That may have been a bit of an exaggeration.

To tell the truth, it probably came out, at least on Mu's end, as a thwack as he collided with Deadeye, a thud as he hit the floor (Creating no impact crater; his posterior didn't exactly have far to fall), and finally, a squeak in response to his impact.

Since I can't help but embellish, maybe I should go and be a writer for a tabloid...

IC: Nymph (Library-->Halls)

I follow nervously, with a level of apprehension rising in me at the thought of meeting others- specifically one, or even more, Makuta, on par with what I haven't felt since before I encountered Fior.

IC: Acinaces (Cauldron)

"Off to Palma, then?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC--Kaboom--Causeway

Though the tall Rahk was polite, she seemed rather unenthusiastic about meeting him. Plus, her every sentence seemed purposefully designed to make other people's heads spin. He was about to turn to the blubber Rahk when Gorast made her announcement. He gave a gleeful cackle and bolted for the right side of the crowd.

IC--Beat--Causeway

"Just saw someone," she said, gesturing toward Flabbergaster. "Unless you see anyone else you'd know." Just then, Gorast began speaking. Beat listened intently and began moving off to the right, then stopped and glanced guiltily back at blade. "Hey...you reckon Hunger counts as offensive?"

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Shark / Causeway

Shark carefully raised an eyebrow. "I believe participation in this event is to be optional," he pointed out. "You should be fine to leave if you want. Drop by a washroom and get rid of that glass, at least."

Any further conversation was cut off by Gorast's announcement, to which Shark listened intently, seeking any hint of extra information. Old scores and favoritism... fascinating. And teams divided by power intensity. Clearly the offensive team was intended to win, given Grim's abnormal allocation...

OOC: Gaever later.

Gaever bit back a frown at the unflattering descriptor of 'maggot,' consoling herself with a contrived certainty that the term was directed primarily at the average bumbling fool, not the highly capable like herself. Still, her frown could only return when Grim was immediately given the role of leader for her team, despite the fact that his adaptation powers were far closer to the subtle sort prescribed to the left - and worse, Gaever had just proved herself superior to him and combat. True, Gorast probably couldn't know that, but it still felt like Karz-cursed favoritism.

Still, she strutted over to the right side, head held high. She'd show them all that she was every bit as worthy as she already knew herself to be.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

As tempting as this "Sport Day" sounded, Rain was in no mood to lose her suit again. "I sure hope so," she sighed. "See you around, Fins."

Rain began staggering off back to the Infirmary.

IC: Holistic

(Causeway)

The appearance of a new Makuta surprises me. I am fairly certain the school staff only has a single member of the supreme species, the headmaster himself, so where did this one come from? And does she need to act so arrogantly and rudely? Calling us students maggots is insulting and pathetic. I assume power can corrupt even the greatest beings, which is truly tragic. But I will not complain or disobey, for rebelling against a god is foolish and suicidal. So instead I follow her orders and move to the left.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles