Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shark / Phantom-On-The-Water

Perfect.

Silver's reaction was exactly as Shark had hoped, had planned. Now he had every excuse needed to strike the protestor down, without the slightest fear of punishment. Perhaps this assignment would prove worthwhile after all.

"Between what? Kill or be killed?" Shark asked ominously. Suddenly he charged at Silver, holding Faithful ready in one hand while the other brought his massive sword down in a vicious swing at Silver's head as he declared with deadly calm, "I choose to kill."

Those final fatal words now spoken, he activated his silence field. He had put up with enough of Silver's pathetic objections already. Now was the time to fight with weaponry, not words.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: de-Rephic (Phantom-on-the-Water)

The rahkshi wandered through the halls, coming across many a fun thing, but not fun enough. He decided to go for another walk, and came outside to the causeway. At the end of the causeway, there was a great fireball of an island in the distance.

*That looks like fun.*

Turning into flight, he flew swiftly through the air, passing over a few rahkshi stationed at the side of the island, before landing in the center of the carnage. He looked around for a moment, then started to walk, his cane in front of him, and hummed a little tune he called "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"

Always look on the bright side of life.

He got hold of one matoran trying to run away by his neck with the crook of his cane, and brought down his head on a nearby rock. He picked up a small device on his arm, that seemed to be very slightly moving. It had the sun in one place with the sky behind it, exactly where it was in the sky. As he watched it go, he thought of a name for it, a "watch" of sorts. He put it on his wrist and continued on.

Always look on the light side of life.

He walked forward, and the reflection of the light bounced off his watch and into the eyes of one unfortunate matoran, blinding him.

If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten.

He picked a few flowers on the way, and then threw them away as they started to scream at him.

and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

A matoran without any legs groaned and called for help, and tried to reach out and grab de's leg. He stopped, and then booted the matoran into the air, before continuing on his way.

When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps!

He walked over a marsh on the corpse of a matoran.

Just push you're lips and whistle, that's the thing.

He whistled happily, and waved to the Makuta who was overseeing the mutilation. One unfortunate matoran tried to stab de in the back, but he turned around and screamed in his face. The matoran grabbed his chest, and then keeled over from a heart attack. De then continued happily.

Always look on the bright side of life. Always look on the right side of life...

IC: Mutant (Phantom-on-the-Water)

The rahkshi grumbled to herself. She wasn't supposed to be in this position, here, at the back. She was supposed to be in there, attacking, killing, maiming, murdering everything in sight! She sighed. A faint scream was heard in the air, then got louder, and louder, as if it were coming straight for her. She looked up to see a matoran briskly flying through the air and then landed at her feet with a sickening thud. She looked down at the corpse and kicked it. A small vial fell out from a pocket on its side. Mutant picked it up and examined the opaque yellow-green substance, before putting it away. Apparently this job just got a little better.

OOC: Wyrd, or whatever Anglo-Saxon name you have, I'm gonna need a little bit of conformation on the watch and the vial.

The vial itself contains a potion that when poured over an object it covers it in plasma. The plasma lasts for how much was poured over the object, a small drop lasting 1-ish minutes, a good pouring 3-ish hours and the whole vial 2-and-a-bit days. It slowly decreases in lethality over time, before disappearing.

Edited by Tea-rex

IC: Fíor - Outside Icarax's Office

I take a step back, yes wide. I'm speechless for a few seconds.

"What? I mean...we can't just leave..." Well, I suppose we can, but...well, it wouldn't be right, would it? The Makuta are our masters, whatever happens...I'm disappointed in you. I thought you'd changed. I hang my head in shame. Maybe I can't change. Maybe it's too late to. Confidence that once filled me is trickling away, numbing my muscles and pulling the strength out of me like a Vorahk. I slump against a wall, head in hands. The Makuta are evil, but...so are we. We're weapons, nothing more. And us, us specifically, well, we're mistakes that shouldn't exist.

"How?" I manage, my voice fragile and weak.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Nymph (Hallways)

I move over next to Fior quickly, anxious at her sudden change. I tentatively put my arm around her narrow shoulders, and begin talking once again, quietly still. "I'd say," I begin, "But here's a bad place, if you get what I mean."

IC: Acinaces (Cauldron)

I incline my head slightly towards not-Raptor. "Thanks." Gently, I hoist Rider onto my shoulder, and begin the flight back to the school.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Silver

Silver mentally cursed himself over and over, but that didn't detract from his alertness. He sprung backward, sliding a couple of feet even closer to the Matoran. They shrieked and started to run in a different direction. Bad move, but what were they to know? He swung his own weapon off his shoulder and into his hand, sending pulses of molecular disruption through his staff and getting into a defensive guard. He would fight Shark on his own, but as soon as the others arrived he would be greatly outmatched. 

IC: Subject

I stared at the table. Tridax was now gone. I had never liked Icarax, Mutran always spoke bad of him. I decided to keep sitting, next to my current companion. I wasn't sure what to do next, and I couldn't really speak to her.

IC: Deadeye

He yelled in pain as the spoon cut into his flesh. The little was better than he thought. He spun his knife, and stabbed it downwards, towards the little imp's face.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Liar - Hallways

Wondering what he should do next, Liar felt a sharp pain in his side, reminding him of his previous injury.

The infirmary it is, then...

A few moments later, he was sitting on one of the beds, waiting for Palma to work her magic when the fattest Rahkshi he had ever seen burst into the room and revealed the Makuta's true intentions for calling out most of the student body out to the causeway. Rage welled up inside of him as he heard about the Matoran being slaughtered, his hand silently applying enough force to leave a small indent in its metal frame as his injury was being tended to as his mind raced, eventually coming to the only reasonable conclusion it could.

It was time to drop the facade.

Liar eventually returned to his feet, bringing himself back up to his full height and flexing his suit as he did so in order to work off the soreness a few days of constantly forcing himself to slouch had caused him. He took a look at his weapons, knowing that he had no time to return to the spot outside of The Cauldron before setting off towards his destination. On his way out, he nudged the sobbing Rahkshi on the floor with his foot, refraining from altering the pitch of his voice as he settled for his more natural growl, which rested just a few decibles lower, as he prepared to speak.

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"If you wish to aid the Matoran, then go aid the Matoran. Stop crying, get off your backside, and go make yourself useful."

A moment later, the Rahkshi of Magnetism departed, slamming the door behind him as he headed off towards the school's armory.

You're going to pay for this, Illusive. We're beyond talking this out now.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shock

What the- Shock awoke from his sleep due to voices in his head- now, that was normal... But this one was seemingly telling Tridax to shove off. Groggily, he got up. "Where am I?"

IC: Vitesse

"Why not." Vitesse said, trying to make it seem like she did not care, when secretly she was terrified. The huntress felt the mental probe.... Wait. What was- Heavy footsteps. And then a mental shout... From her father. Well, ####.

Vitesse was frozen with fear as she heard the argument. Why now? "Um... Could I just... Disappear right now?"

IC: Mortsia

Finally! Mortsia closed the book proudly. He then looked around... To see no one. Why? Sighing, Mortsia hopped down, and took a walk.

IC: Draco

While Vitesse was being scared, Draco was ecstatic with joy. Icarax, the new Headmaster? Incredible. But before he could praise his true master, the Makuta known as Gorast called for an assignment. This ought to be fun.

So he came to the Causeway, and became a part of the Attack Squad- with Grim as commander. Perfect. A merciless killer. A perfect servant. Victory would be theirs! Roaring, Draco activated his powers for a burst of speed, and charged in, behind some others, swords drawn. An Onu-Matoran accidentally stepped in the Draconic Rahk's way. The Matoran looked around, and when he saw Draco, he paused, possibly frozen with fear. Bad move. A blade sliced in a downward arc, not only breaking the mask, but leaving a rather large gash across the face. The Matoran stumbled back, before having a sword thrusted in his chest, angling downwards. The Draconic Rahk pulled out his sword, dripping with blood. This would be real fun.

OOC: Malattia post later.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Rain - Nynrah

A pair of frantic Matoran were running towards her from an alleyway. It seemed they were too rushed to grab their weapons. Such a shame. She would have liked...

Rain soon got her wish as a Kanoka disk ricocheted from her side. She could feel her strength draining away as she fell. The two Matoran happily hopped over her, but her hand jumped out to snatch one of their ankles. Its pitiful pleas for help were quickly silenced by a strike from her staff.

Another Matoran was reloading his Kanoka Launcher nearby, but Rain put a stop to that as she bent a lightning bolt directly into the weapon. The Matoran was dead before he hit the ground.

With difficulty, she managed to push herself up again. There was still one more Matoran getting away, and she wasn't about to let it go. It was just reaching the borders of the forest when the wind picked up. It held on to a tree only to find the trunk snapping and plummeting towards it. Another Matoran eliminated. And Rain was having the time of her life with her level three powers.

IC: Char - Hallways

So far, Char was getting little from Tridax's Office. Of course the Makuta would have silence fields or something to avoid eavesdroppers.

On the other hand, she was getting something very interesting from those gathered outside the office. Something about leaving...

She decided this would be far more interesting than listening to the nothingness coming from Tridax's Office and abandoned her post to move a little closer. She did her best to look like just another student wondering about the new Makuta.

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

There was a sudden smell of ozone behind him. Kaboom spun to the side, and something snagged at a bare branch wrapped around his left arm, causing the wood to explode in a burst of splinters. He halted to face his attacker, a bronze-armored Matoran wearing a Faxon. In one hand she gripped an elegantly curved blade of swirling blue, and even as Kaboom came to a halt, she was reaching into a large backpack with the other hand and pulling out a Kanoka disk. She said something he couldn't hear over the din of slaughter and flung the disc at his face. Kaboom casually batted it aside with one of his cutlasses, which immediately shrank into something between a small knife and a large toothpick. Snarling, he threw the useless weapon away, and sent his other sword spinning at the Matoran, striking her a glancing blow despite her attempts to dodge, and knocking her to the ground. Before she could rise, he was looming over her, and his claws were reaching for her throat...

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

The situation was hardly ideal. Not only were the Matoran retrieving weapons dangerous even to a Rahkshi, but he felt that his physical discomfort would soon grow to levels that would impede his performance. "Blast that thrice-Karzed Lerahk wench," he snarled, dodging beneath a flying Cordak dart and sending his blades flying toward the shooter. Moments later, they returned and reformed his morningstar, now stained with copious amounts of blood. The sight did nothing for his morale, but he continued to hold his position.  

IC--Beat--Causeway

Across the water, the Matoran and their village were burning. Beat hissed in frustration; now that she had left, she wasn't sure she was doing the right thing. What did it matter if the Matoran were defenseless? Why should she care if their reported savagery toward the students was something she had no evidence of? She was a Karzing Rahkshi, and it wasn't her place to be second-guessing a Makuta. Or was it--with their new intelligence, had the whole master-servant dynamic changed? Her father had certainly treated her as more than just another minion, but had it really been out of genuine consideration, or just an attempt to condition her to obey? Frantically, she paced along the beach, between the quiet school and the collapsing village, her conflicting thoughts and impulses roaring inside her head.

IC--Footwork--Halls/Dorm

Footwork flew slowly down the halls, too depressed to bear the sound of his own feet clicking on the stone floors. Finding an unoccupied room and deciding it would be his, he collapsed onto the bed and immediately fell asleep.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

It had suddenly become a lot more difficult not to hurt Matoran. Gaever had gone to light another house on fire when a Kanoka flew out the shattered window, almost reconstituting her into who-knew what except for her spring-loaded speed enabling her to dodge out of the way with exceptional agility. Now the Matoran was clambering out the window, brandishing an already reloaded Kanoka launcher in her direction.

She held out her hands peacefully, palms up and plasma extinguished, adding gently "No harm to you is intended..." But it was in vain. With a flash the Kanoka came hurtling in her direction, and she only just managed to dodge it by throwing herself to the left. But her lack of aggression was only emboldening the Matoran, and the little guy quickly loaded another, taking aim again -

Just dodging was clearly not going to work. Gritting her teeth, Gaever leapt forward, swatting the launcher out of the villager's hand and sending a clenched metal fist at his Kanohi. Before it could connect, however, she saw him reaching for some sort of device on his arm, and suddenly there was a burst of light-like-glass and she was blasted away, landing heavily on her back as she wondered what had just happened. A force field? That would be most useful -

No time to wonder now. The Matoran must have gotten the idea that he was some sort of hero, and with a fire in his eyes born of madness and the sight of too much death he was suddenly swinging a knife at her neck.

She had no choice. She jolted up, gave her finger a flick. A plasma-covered screwdriver through the heartlight later, the Matoran was dead and she was still alive.

Why?

It was only fair, after all. She was the superior being. But the thought of being - a murderer! - made her sick, dizzy.

She stood shakily, and fighting the bile rising in her throat with an engineer's curiosity detached the force-field device from the corpse's arm, examining it closely for a moment before pushing a lone, prominent button. Nothing happened. Must have a recharge period.

She paused a moment, wondering what to do with it. Eventually, twisted pragmatism and greed won out over disgust, and Gaever clipped the plate onto her right arm, mirroring the Rhotuka launcher on her left.

"Rest... in... peace..." she choked out to the dead Matoran, continuing hysterically, "And... you are thanked..!" Then she stepped over the body, to reluctantly sew destruction in the smoky night once more.

OOC: Wyrd, Gaever just picked up a device which appears as a small detachable armor plate adorned with a single button. Upon activation by this button, a Hau-like shield is briefly summoned, vehemently knocking anyone or thing closer to Gaever than arm's length away from her. It requires a period of recharging before it can be activated again, which for simplicity's sake is not exactly specified but such that it can only be used once a fight.

Shark wasted no time in ripping his sword upwards in a violent arc, catching Silver's staff from underneath in a powerful attempt to wrench it from his hands. The maneuver was sure to leave a noticeable divot in the blade from the disruption running through the naginata, but if he could disarm his opponent as seemed likely it would be worth it.

IC: Holistic

(Phantom-On-The-Water-Burning-Brightly)

Prey sighted. Three Matoran. Two carrying the third, who seems to be badly injured. They are moving away from the village, trying to hide in the undergrowth, The injured one moans, the poor creature. I shall end his pain. The other two, it's a shame they have to die. Us sapient beings have such potential for greatness and goodness.. Wasted potential, for we're all lazy and selfish. Their deaths don't matter: There are thousands of Matoran out there in the world.

I appear from the bushes behind them. They notice me only when it's too late. One carries a disk launcher, but only begins to draw it when he sees me and forces the other to keep the injured one standing by himself. Their initial surprise is replaced with confusion. Why is this Rahkshi without any weapons? Maybe they even become hopeful. Perhaps the metal beast doesn't want to kill them after all?

Hah.

I lunge forward, punch the chest of the man with the launcher. The other yelps and drops the wounded one, grabs a knife. He attacks and tries to stab me in the leg. Dodge to side. Punch the mask. It detatches and flies off. The Matoran with a launcher collapses to the ground, having trouble breathing. The Matoran without a mask desperately slashes with his knife. I grab the arm with my left hand, squeeze it enough to cause the Matoran to moan in pain, release his grasp and drop the dagger. I take it with my right hand and thrust it into his throat. I then release my grip of his hand and push him on to the ground. I raise my foot above his head and bring it down, crushing the head into a shapeless pile of metal and blood.

I feel moderate pain in the back of my right leg. Turn around to see the injured Matoran, the one I thought was incapable of fighting, standing with a blacksmith's hammer in hand. His left arm is gone and he struggles to stand. He is defiant.

I attempt to grab him. He strikes with his hammer at my approaching cold hand. I grasp his wrist with my other hand. This time I twist, break the wrist, the Matoran screams, drops the improvised weapon. I grab him by the throat with my other hand and squeeze. Blood bursts out of his mouth and coats my arm. I punch his head, he loses consiousness and becomes limp. His heartlight extinguishes.

I wonder if these three were long-time friends?

I turn to look at the last one. Disk launcher in hand, ready and loaded, aimed at me. He has less trouble breathing, although a squealing sound comes from his throat every time he tries to do so. We stand and look at each other in the eyes. He seems utterly terrified, but also angry. Why doesn't he shoot? Foolish man.

I leap to the side, he shoots. The disk misses and turns a bush into a frozen cube of ice. Before he can shoot again, I jump towards him and collide into him. My larger mass sends him falling backwards. Before he can get up, I sit on top of him and remove his mask. Then I punch him in the head, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, until his heartlight turns dead black.

I stand up and disappear into the bushes again.

OoC: Killing innocent Matoran is fun

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

Kaboom hunkered over the late bronze Matoran, opening her backpack. She seemed to have only had the one Kanoka--the rest of her pack was filled with provisions. Evidently, she had hoped to escape. Chuckling at the thought, Kaboom emptied the backpack, then pried off the Matoran's armor and mask and slipped them in. He slung the bag over his arm and was about to stand, when he spotted the swirling blue sword. He picked it up and examined it curiously as he readied another Madu Cabolo.

OOC: Sepulchral and Beat will be along later. Wyrd, Kaboom just snagged himself an Electro Chute Blade.  

IC Phogen: A nearby roof erupted in a red thunderclap, turning the house into a lopsided elting structure of lava. and a mortar crater manifested itself just a little ways down the street, sending chunks of earth pelting the rahkshi. To Phogen, it was becoming increasingly clear that someone needed to take charge. And he was the one with the plan. He called out to Grim. "I have a plan!" 

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Grim:

Grim finished scissoring a Matoran in two at the waist, tossing the half body at another who was taking aim at them, knocking the Matoran over.

They were setting desperate. Grim had been dodging Cordaks and Other projectiles all afternoon. now the matoran were resorting to Mortars? Idly, they wondered when they'd built those.

"Let's hear it, then." They spoke, spearing the fallen matoran in the heartlight.

OOC: Leaving for Ukraine now. Won't be available the next few days, so I'm putting all my dudes on a short hiatus. Johnrahk has my permission to bunny Drift 'til I return. Bye!

IC: Silver

Silver almost allowed himself a smile. Almost. He'd trained long and hard with it and expertly slid it out of range in one smooth motion. He backed away, looking at where the Matoran - oh, Karz. They were dead already. Silver grunted. He didn't want to abandon the cause, but he knew when he was outnumbered. He backed away, tearing into a sprint and into the forest.

IC: Murder

Murder gleefully tore into two unfortunate Matoran, grinning and screaming.

IC Phogen: "Use your cyclone powers to put up some sort of defense from above." He pointed to Sliver. " We'll lay down some cover and make a full tilt break north, full speed flight-" Phogen dodged a pair of discs she could hear whistling through the air in her direction. She quickly picked up a simple  launcher of her own and returned fire wildly, unable to get a clear shot from their ropey cover. "Fall back to the power substation at the north end of Port Street, pick up whoever we can along the way, and regroup. The substation is made of hardened protodermis alloys. It should give us some space to breathe and figure out how to take care of that blasted mortar."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Sliver - Phantom-on-the-Water.

"Or I could use my powers to try to blast the mortar rounds back towards their point of origin?" I offered, loosing another arrow towards a Cordak-toting Matoran. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim: 

Grim Nodded at Sliver.

"If you can make the shot, do so."

Grim knelt, scooping up a rhotuka launcher. it was clear he needed a ranged weapon, and rhotuka were some of the more versitile ones.

He charged and fired a shot at the nest of Matoran that Phogen had been firing at, the wheel of energy  striking the  area and explosively sucking all air out of the tiny fort, as well as a good portion of the matoran's lungs. 

Grim could not help but to grimace, but all the same strapped the launcher to his right arm. Channeling his power into it, it became one with his armor, and subtly changed the formation of Rhotuka, making them silent.

He noted that the launcher had a matoran word on it.

:t:  :e:  :r:  :r:  :m_o:  :r:

Interesting.

OOC: Terror is a siphon Rhotuka launcher, able to siphon and channel the power of one target, so long as the power is not overwhelming. In this instance, the power was from a Rahkshi of Vaccuum..

Edited by Chumpu

I clambered quickly up onto a rooftop, grabbing a Matoran by the throat and waving them around with one hand like some kind of obscene flag. "Come on! Over here!" My other hand was clenched by my side, building up cyclone energy.

I just hoped I had enough power to actually pull this off...

As expected, the mortar came rocketing down towards me, and I struck out, dropping the Matoran and blasting the projectile with pure cyclonic energy. It slowed, but not fast enough... "Oh karz!" I dived off the roof an instant before it was enveloped in a fireball.

"Okay.... we need... a new plan...." I wheezed, picking myself up off the ground, my armour scorched by the blast. On the black parts, it wasn't really noticeable, but on the white, it was awful. "Any.... ideas?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shock

"Are you stupid? Hypnosis makes you sleep!"

BOOOOOM!

What the Karz- Draco whirled around. The fight had been going decently, avoiding disks and Cordaks and whatnot. But... A roof was on fire. And there was Sliver, scorched. So the Matoran had a super weapon. Just what they needed... A disk hit him in the arm- a weak weaken one- and his alarm went numb. Alarmed, he looked around. Where was his back up? Oh. He was alone, as the others fled. Curse them! He thought as he ran over to where Sliver and co. Were, ducking down as far as possible. "Blast it!" He roared as he hid behind a building.

IC: Malattia

Malattia was sitting down, breathing hard. Pill... Grabbing their bag, they took one out and swallowed it. Instantly, the trumpeter was filled with strength. Getting up, they reflected on what they had seen- pretty much the whole school. So... Back to the library! Malattia reclined to flight mode before taking off.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

How completely and utterly disappointing. And Silver had called Shark coward.

With Silver out of the way for now, Shark deactivated the silence field and turned his gaze back into the village, watching as Matoran scrambled to fight or run from the Rahkshi invaders. Either way, pitiful.

He took a position in the smoky shadows, hidden from sight of the runners until it was too late for them.

IC--Beat--Causeway

Nothing made sense anymore.

The thought stirred a faint memory, something from months ago, not long after she had been spawned. A new technique she had been trying, a new move that she couldn't get to work. It just didn't make sense. Then, a strong hand on her shoulder. A voice, warm yet stern.

"It doesn't need to make sense. You are Rahkshi. Now go and make me proud."

Rahkshi

RAHKSHI

YOU ARE RAHKSHI

"I AM RAHKSHI!"

She flew back out across the water, her hands trembling as she gripped her axe.

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

Oh, lovely. Mortars now. At the rate this situation was escalating, they would be fighting Mata Nui himself before the assignment was over.

As he reflected, a Matoran lobbed something at him from a nearby roof. He didn't even see it until a knife was buried in his hip. He hissed in pain and shot his blades out again, in the direction the handle of the knife was pointing. There was a gurgling scream, and he turned his attention to the wound. The knife seemed to have struck a hairline crack left in his armor from his fight earlier. How had the Matoran known?

He soon got his answer. As the blades returned, one of them still had something on it...most of the Matoran's head. Over one eye was a lens, embedded in a thick metal ring that clamped to the mask. The ring could rotate the lens like a dial, and on it was written, in minute lettering, Eye of Karzahni.

OOC: Sepulchral has found the Eye of Karzahni, an eyepiece designed to highlight the weak points in a target. When activated (by rotating the lens) it makes an audible whirring noise.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC (As Ipartsa): She broke into another house and casually looked around. "Hey, who left this behind? Too bad those idiotic matoran didn't take this with them." The rahkshi of chain lightning found a firework revolver & 10 rounds of ammunition. "Now this is a pretty good find." The silver rahkshi swiped the weapon and placed them in her duffle bag with the four kanohi she had taken. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Grim:

"I have one."

He pointed at Phogen. "You are a Derahk, yes? What level are you?"

IC Phogen: "Three, and I have excellent control over my powers." Phogen was honest and vapid.

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

Like a Bohrok, Gaever tried numbly to burn building after to building, her mission to clean, not to kill.

But like a Bohrok, she was bound to encounter opposition. And when she did, she mechanically ignored it as long as was possible, then as soon as it was not, systematically destroyed it. One Matoran was incapacitated by a well-placed Rhotuka, another decapitated with a slash of her forearm. She dodged Rhotuka, let Cordak do her work as they struck the walls behind her.

She, who prided herself on her creations, destroyed.

Until, inevitably, there came a blow she could not quite manage to dodge. A Weaken Kanoka struck her in the leg, and the strange drive left her, and she staggered and fell to the ground. The Matoran, a grim Pakari-wearer, drew a sword that was impressive for his diminutive nature and rapidly advanced on her, intent upon ending at least one of the beasts who had dared to ravage his home and kill his friends.

From her vantage point, struggling to lift her head from the ground, it was suddenly very clear that the roles had been reversed. Now, as he approached, she had become the helpless one, and he was the tentative attacker, forced by cruel circumstance to move to kill. She saw the light of the killer instinct in his eyes, a terrible battle-scarred vacuum. And deeper in the glowing orbs she saw the reflection of her own eyes, and they looked exactly the same.

Perhaps deep down they really weren't so far beneath her after all...

The blade swung down, and it should have all been over then. But somewhere, as if given by Fate for a second chance, she discovered the strength to jerk her head away. The Matoran gasped and leapt back, fearing that Gaever was perhaps not so defenseless after all. And trembling with exertion, teeth gritted, Gaever rose...

...and staggered away, flickering back and forth between a stumble and a crawl, finally collapsing once more in the corner of two relatively intact stone walls.

IC Grim:

Grim nodded thoughtfully. Not as high as they'd hoped, but then, they were only level two themselves.

"You and Sliver, stay on me, use your powers to keep those shots away while we advance under their arc of fire. Once there, we'll climb into their nest while Sliver provides ground cover and we'll take out the gunners, turn the Mortar on some of these buildings. I'm sure the Lady Gorast will admire our use of their own weapons against them."

They looked to both Rahkshi, and then over at Draco. 

To the two, "Are you both in agreement with this plan?"

To Draco, "You stay here, continue to demolish these buildings as best you can. Drive the matoran to the far tree line, where the other team is waiting."

IC Fog:

Fog waited, his harpoon gun ready.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Fang awoke to the sound of distant thunder. As he yawned and tried to carefully slip away from Kat, there was another. And another. Thunder and explosions rumbled over each other into a continuous roar. Fang's eyes narrowed as he jumped into flight and flew up to get a better view.

Smoke was billowing from the direction of the school. Lightning flickered through the murky darkness. The soft orange glow of fire lit the sky. Fang plummeted downwards, nearly forgetting to maintain his flight through the panic. "We have to go, now!" he shouted into the camp.

IC: Rain - Phantom-on-the-Water

There was another crash of leaves off to her left, but Rain was too slow to catch a glimpse of the fleeing Silver. She stared into the underbrush, trying to blink the spots out of her eyes. The lightning and weaken disk had left her dazed and sore.

Up ahead, a door slammed, and Rain grinned as she began to stagger over to it. But as she crossed the light shining from a window, a soft yelp made her turn in surprise. There was another Matoran, halfway through climbing out with a heavy bag in hand. A gust of wind sent it sprawling back inside, and Rain clambered after. Her foot caught on a worktable, and she was sent tumbling after him, right into a sudden pain in her shoulder. The Matoran had a knife, at least until it embedded in her armor.

Her staff had fallen from her hand, and as she reached for it, the Matoran kicked out at her, knocking it further out of reach. Hissing with rage and pain, Rain pushed herself up and grasped for a random weapon on the table behind her...

OOC: Cue Ultron

"With pleasure. Glory to the Makuta!" The Draconic brute sheathed his swords, and pulled out his war hammer as he shouted his praise. With that, he roared, and whipping his hammer through the air with both his hands, before swinging it at the opposite side of his cover, his strength and cyclonic power aiding him. The wall fell down, revealing a Ko-Matoran who was cowering behind the wall before it was demolished.

Another swing crushed the matoran's mask, and dented the face and chest of him or her, and sent them flying. "Go!" He shouted.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

The flow of Matoran this way had began to dry up. Examination revealed several possible causes for this phenomenon, including some sort of flaming debris blocking most of the road, most of them in the area being dead, and the realization that there were better places to run. Probably the nearby harbor, for instance.

The massive Rahkshi of Silence took to flight mode and began to head for the boats.

IC: Jayar / Forest

Jayar was still up when Fang was, gazing at the beginnings of more than a storm, though less frantic and more grim. Clearly something terrible was occurring at Phantom-On-The-Water, but they were a full day's flight away from the village. Whatever unnatural catastrophe the Matoran were suffering would most likely leave them alone. "We should probably be fine, we're a long day's flight from the village," Jayar told Fang halfheartedly as the vented Rahkshi took to the sky.

Still, hoping as he was that he had not failed his duty as guard, he could not help but find Fang's anxiety infectious. As the Surahk shouted out his urgent call to action, Jayar rushed over to Hoto.

Poor girl, if she was sleeping through this racket despite her sensitivity to sound, she must still be truly exhausted. But despite this Jayar had no choice but to rouse her. "Get up," he told her, gently shaking her shoulder. "We've got to get on the move."

IC: Fang - Nynrah

"It must be those Makuta," Fang snarled. "They're destroying the village. They're coming back for us!"

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

The rumble of thunder echoed through Hoto's dreams, but as she awoke, it still remained. As she pushed herself up, she caught a glimpse of Jayar standing over her. "W-what's going on?" she asked groggily.

IC: Rail - Gym

Storming into the gym and opening the doors with enough force to push them up against the wall, Rail approached the armory, immediately commanding the floor to produce a bunch of relatively small metal fragments as he did so. Activating his powers so that they shot up and onto his suit for additional protection, he made his way over to the Porters guarding the entrance before drawing one of his swords and thrusting it into the neck of one of the Fohrok. As another one began to attack, he quickly spun around, aiming his wrist-mounted launcher towards the machine's chest as the sharpened disk that emerged flew through the air turned its insides into confetti. A third tackled him into the nearby wall, attempting to quickly pin him to the surface in order to stop his assault as the Rahkshi sunk his sharpened claws into its underbelly and lifted his foe up to face him, only to toss it out towards the center of the room like it was yesterday's garbage. Rushing forwards to finish the job, he began repeatedly bashing his armored fist against its faceplate, the extra metal now covering his cestus making short work of it as hydrolic fluid began splashing itself all over his armor with every additional blow...

Eventually forcing himself back onto his feet as he surveyed the mechanical carnage around him, Rail's eyes briefly turned towards the remaining students, sizing them up momentarily with a look that almost dared them to try and stop him as the black liquid began slowly dripping off of his face. Seeing no challengers stepping up to combat him, he then proceeded to kick open the door leading to his destination before beginning to frantically tear as many weapons as he could carry off of the walls.

Time was of the essence.

IC: Venom - Gym

Venom diverted her attention towards the Rahkshi slaying the Porters in front of the armory, doing a double-take as she recognised the warrior's paint job.

What does that idiot think he's -

Then she noticed the familiar scowl accented with the additional Fohrok fluids, and the pieces of the puzzle finally started falling into place.

Karz...

Whatever her brother was planning on doing now, she knew that he was eventually going to expose them at some point; something which she had absolutely no intention of letting happen without a fight. She wasn't going to let him breathe a word of what they had done to anyone, let alone the Makuta.

Whether or not he was going to be able to draw breath at all after she was through with him was still a subject of ongoing debate.

Slowly approaching the armory while trying not to draw any extra attention to herself, she drew her knife from its sheathe, keeping it at her side in an attempt to hide it from view.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kat:

Slowly, I stirred from my slumber, the explosions in the distance a dull roar, but the panicked voices around me snapped my attention up fully.

Like lightning I was on my feet, almost falling over as I reached for weapons I no longer had out of habit.

"What's going on?"

IC Kat:

"What's going on?"

IC: Era - Forest.

"Let's not stick around to find out," I suggested, calling Zivon over to me,

Whatever was going on, it didn't sound good... 

IC: Jayar / Forest

"We've got to get on the move."

IC: Xara - Forest.

For once, I was in agreement with the quick-healer. "As much as I love a fight.... this doesn't sound like a good one..."

IC Grim:

"You and Sliver, stay on me, use your powers to keep those shots away while we advance under their arc of fire. Once there, we'll climb into their nest while Sliver provides ground cover and we'll take out the gunners, turn the Mortar on some of these buildings. I'm sure the Lady Gorast will admire our use of their own weapons against them."

"Are you both in agreement with this plan?"

"Sounds good to m-" I broke off as a Matoran charged me, swinging something oversized but nearly invisible. A blast of air took him off his feet, and the weapon he wielded was revealed to be a sword, possibly of Xian design.

Slashing the Ghost's throat with my bow-blade, I picked up the sword and turned it over in my hand, marvelling at the way it seemed to reflect the light, then melt into the shadows. "I think I might keep this." 

OOC: Sliver has claimed a Twilight Blade