Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Draco

"I'll be fine. Right now, I'm eliminating any Matoran I come across, while destroying buildings to push the cowards to the back line. Not sure if I'll be able to knock them down with this weakness, though..." Using Necrosmith as support, Draco pushed himself up. "might as well try... If you're into demolition, you could help if you wanted, I guess. We're not far from the back line, maybe a few buildings..." Flipping the switch on Necrosmith, the scythe became a hammer.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Rail - Hallways

"If you spent as much time traveling as you did talking, we'd already be at the village by now," he growled back at them as the doors to the causeway came into view. "Hurry up! We're running out of time!"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Illusive - Phantom-on-the-Water.

There weren't many Matoran left now, it seemed. Just small, scattered groups hiding out in the rubble, popping off shots at any opportunity they got. There were of little consequence; the battle's outcome had already been decided.

We had won, of that I was certain. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Karzfire and Hakrii

Karzfire and Hakrii both lost whoever they were interacting with and stepped out of a daze. They both then decided to go to the Gym.

OOC: Yeah, them to gym. Missed assignment (again) so they're in there until further notice. Gonna spend more time on Dakilik... and this new character.

IC: Aka'Ri

Night over Corpus Rahkshi. A white blur streaks through the pillars leading to Nynrah. An Anger Rahk, two axes by its side. A thud on the doorstep. The Rahk looks up to the doors. A smirk slides across its face. "Finally..." it says as it walks up to the doorstep. "Time to begin again." It combines the axes into one long interconnected weapon and opens the door. It lets loose a wild scream, not a damaging one, but a loud one. A Fikou climbs from a crack in the armor and scurries to the ground. The Anger Rahkshi looks at it and smiles. "I am Aka'Ri, and I have come!"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk got into flight mode and followed the others.

IC Mar'jik:

"Yes. Can you crawl on my back?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Blue-Phantom On The Water

Blue stared after the two leaving Rahks, sighing as she felt a heavy weight on her. Metaphorically speaking of course. This was wrong, she knew that, but what could she do? She trudged out of the warehouse and put her head down, trying to ignore the sounds of death around her. Every step she took made her feel heavier and heavier. As she exited the town, she could take it no longer, and felt her legs give out from under her, falling slowly to the ground. She sighed and tucked her knees up to her chest, sitting quietly as she looked around. Dead Matoran, fires, death, Rahkshi everywhere... Two others, in particular, stading quietly close by, taking in the same scene. She nodded briefly to them before pulling the magnetic disks out and turning them in her fingers, tring to distract herself from the carnage...

OOC: Burst and Gaever, if either are interested. :P

IC: Burst- Phantom-on-the-water

As Burst continued to contemplate whether the village had been a legitimate threat in the first place, he noticed a silver rahkshi enter the area that he and Gaever were in, looking similarly distraught. When she saw the duo, she nodded in acknowledgement, then, similarly to himself, took out a piece of equipment and began inspecting it. Perhaps they had tired of the slaughter as well. The white-clad rahk nodded back, but continued to examine his blade. He thought of approaching the newcomer to see what they thought about the raid, but he didn't want to risk revealing an opinion that could be perceived as rebellious to a potential loyalist.

OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply, I was busy today.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Kat:

I took the rear guard. It was quiet back here. Well, quieter. Still It was just me and my thoughts. I wondered if news of the attack on Phantom would reach Malebranche before we did. I hoped not. It would likely sour any hope of getting into the city, and with so many Rahkshi, even that was up for debate as it was.

Then again, we didn't have to go all at once.....

I put that thought aside for now. 

I worried about Hoto. Worried about Shield. Worried about everyone. What would happen to them if this didn't work?

So many thoughts.....

IC: Gaever / Phantom-On-The-Water

Gaever's gaze remained distant, empty, apparently focused on a distant instance of nothingness. She was vaguely aware of the approach of another, but outwardly showed little recognition of Blue's presence.

IC: Jayar / Skies

"If he does, we'll figure out something else," Jayar assured her. "We don't have to rely solely on his goodwill, nice as that would be."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Not sure I'm up for much hard demolition--I'm almost out of fruit," Kaboom replied, gesturing toward his last two Madu Cabolo. "Of course," he grinned, whipping his Electro Blade in a quick circle at his side, "enthusiasm's gotta count for something."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Sidonas - Office

"Okay?... Strange, but practical.." Sidonas whispered, he moved as quietly as a Kraata could, moving up Mar'jik's side and onto his back.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Jayar / Skies

"I'm not sure, exactly," Jayar said with an unnecessary shrug, trying to remember what had been on that pamphlet about Malebranche they'd been given in addition to his prior experiences there. "But I'm thinking we could probably find paid work somewhere in the city, if needed."

He was trying to be optimistic about the whole thing, though like everyone else he had his worries. For the most part, he put it into perspective by considering how unlikely it was that whatever happened could be worse than staying at the school, but a gnawing nervousness about potential misadventures and of course the possibility of recapture could not be entirely quenched.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik walked up to the two Makuta. "May I be excused? I need to go to my dorm."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Blue-Phantom On The Water

Blue turned a magnet in her hands over and over, picking up one of her boomerangs with the other hand and staring at the two. There was a small hole at the joint where the weapon folded,perhaps... She pressed the magnet against the boomerang surprised when it slid into the joint easily, almost as if it had been made for the weapon. She held another magnet in her left hand and threw the boomerang experimentally, watching as it arced through the air and sailed back to the magnet in her hand much easier than ever before. She kept throwing it, trying to take her mind off the scene around her, but the further she threw, the more she felt, and the mre she felt the harder she threw. Eventually, Blue stood up, throwing the boomerang overhanded into the treeline, gritting her teeth and crying out in anger with each throw. She didn't care that those other Rahks could likely hear, and certainly see if they wanted. An injustice had been done and she had done nothing to stop it, had been expected to participate?! That was not her way, she had betrayed her code and herself, and even her father in this one night!

THOCK

Blue stood, waiting for the boomerang to come back. She could see it there in the tree, stuck there, taunting her. She growled and grabbed her other 'rang, slipping the magnet inside and hurling it at the stray boomerang. Not anticipating fully the magnets, she cried out in frustration as her second 'rang simply stuck to the first. She grabbed her staff and ran at the offending weapons, bashing them and the dumb tree too, barely hearing the sharp sounds of metal on wood as hot tears ran down her face, blurring her vision before a single misstep took her down to her knees, leaning against the tree for support as she cried. Never had she felt like this before this feeling of betrayal with nobody to blame but herself. The guilt, the death, it was too much for Blue and she cried at the base of the tree, halfheartedly punching the bark as she tried to regain control of herself...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC (As Ipartsa): "Alright, the coast is clear, just move as quickly as possible." Said the rahkshi after peeking around the corner.

OOC: Feka interacting with Footwork.

IC (As Feka): "Am I the only one who finds the way we eat barbaric?" The rahkshi of sonics said to Footwork. "Matoran have a much more efficient and elegant way of getting energy, they can simply absorb the nutrients through their fingers. That's cool isn't it?"

IC (As Numlef): "Roger that." Said the electric rahkshi as he entered flight mode and followed the group.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Rail - Causeway

Changing out of Flight Mode in order to open the doors for himself and the others as he quickly approached them, Rail stepped outside of the school before transforming once more as he began booking it towards the forest, hoping that the group wouldn't draw any undue attention towards themselves as they flew.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: I'm back... for now.

IC: Silver

Silver dashed further through the woods, away from all the carnage. This had no meaning at all. His former thirst for adventure and rebellion had been replaced with a desire to help make things right. He slid behind a tree, turning and watching. Nearby, he saw a Matoran, his eyes wide with fear. The small being lifted his hands up in defense, backing away slowly until he bumped into a tree.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," Silver whispered, stepping closer to the Matoran.

His quarry shouted something loud enough to be heard over the clang of weapons in the village himself. Silver cursed and growled at him, grasping the Matoran roughly by the wrist and started to tug him further into the trees. He only prayed he wasn't noticed as he gently thrust the pommel of his staff at the Matoran's head, knocking him unconscious. He dragged the prone body into a hastily-carved hollow in one of the trees, covering it up with a thick blanket of leaves.

He looked around, making sure he wasn't noticed, before starting off in a wide arc around the village, trying to find more fleeing Matoran.

NPC: Kurahk and Lerahk

Krurahk grunted, delivering another punch to his victim, a lanky Lerahk. A large dent now streaked across the green Rahkshi's face. Kurahk grinned, about to deliver the finishing blow, when he was roughly lifted off of the ground. He struggled, but couldn't do anything against the iron grip. His attacker gently brought a hand to the white Rahk's collarbone, almost soothing. Suddenly, a sharp spasm of pain exploded through Kurahk's body as a finger was pressed hard into his Kraata case.

Eclipse dropped the Rahkshi disgustedly before stepping over him and looking deep into Lerahk's eyes.

"Where is Nynrah?" He snarled threateningly. Pulse stepped out from behind him and helped Lerahk up, making sure to avoid his poison. The green Rahkshi didn't know what to feel - gratitude or even more fear, so he did the smart thing and filled the two in on everything he knew about Nynrah.

"It's not much, but it's enough," Pulse said as they made their way towards the causeway.

IC --Beat--Phantom-on-the-Water

"'Kay," she muttered, any flippant remarks she might have made held back by her growing exhaustion. "Ready when you are."

IC--Footwork--Refectory

Footwork was at a bit of a loss when the other Rahkshi suddenly showed up and began talking to him, as if continuing a conversation they had already started. Not that he wasn't grateful for a little company, but it was a bit disconcerting and caught him off guard.

"Uh...barbaric? I suppose I never really considered it." He pondered for a moment. "I suppose the other way of eating is more efficient, but since Kraata are entirely organic, I don't think we could make it work..."

IC: Hoto - Flying

It was just another thing that could go wrong. Hoto scarcely had time to worry about flying through all the dangers of the escape. Even once they set down in Malebranche, their problems would not end.

Hoto frowned slightly and fell silent again. Finally, she remembered to click her headplates and give her a glimpse of the Rahkshi around her.

OOC: Last post for tonight.

IC (As Ipartsa): "A rahkshi must always be ready, lest they be claimed by their enemies." The rahkshi of chain lightning replied as she moved over to Beat and supported her before moving from her cover.

IC (As Feka): "I've heard of Makuta paying the Nynrah ghosts for modified suits. There have been rahkshi with spring loaded legs, skinner or bulkier frames, weapons built into them and all kinds of different customizations done to the exosuits for Kraata. Maybe the fingers could be modified to absorb energy and through some tinkering with the Kraata case, the Kraata can receive that energy without needing to eat like a rahi."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik sighed frustratedly. "Senor Fraug, if you've got extra copies of those musics, use 'em. We've wasted enough of this day just standing around on a wild goose chase. Let's move back to Tangy's room."

IC: Aka'Ri 

Aka was surprised it didn't hear more sounds of terror and anger at its name. It had shouted it rather quietly... no, no second guessing itself. That led to failure. And failure was not acceptable to Aka'Ri... 

Aka'Ri lept into flight mode, placing its weapon to the ground so the Fikou could climb up. It sped down the hallways, dispersing short-range anger rays to the Rahks who it flew past. (OOC: Anyone in the Halls or nearby is welcome to receive these rays, but don't have to. Level 2 powers are fairly weak.) It finally reached its dorm... which, unbeknownst to Aka, would soon become a home of death.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Burst- Phantom-on-the-water

Burst looked up from his blade as he heard cries of sorrow coming from the newcomer's direction. He saw the silver rahk sitting up against a nearby tree, in tears. High in the tree, he noticed two boomerangs, both firmly lodged in between the tree's branches. Burst frowned. Getting weapons stuck was always a pain, but this was quite an overreaction. The Kurahk wasn't normally one to play comforter, but the other hand, those sobs were getting annoying. Sheathing his blade, the white-clad rahk approached the crying newcomer.

"Er... Are you okay?"

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Draco

"I... Suppose." Draco said, bracing himself. Swinging his hammer as hard as he could towards the building, the head connected.... But did nothing except make Draco stagger back. Again he tried, only to meet the same results. A third,a fourth... "KARZING WEAKEN DISKS!" He shouted, frustrated. This time, he swung, and a crack appeared. Finally, a small amount of progress.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Ic: Blue-Phantom On The Water

Blue looked up sharply at the Rahk approaching her, wiping her eyes as she stood up unsteadily. "No... No, I'm not Karzing okay! None of this is Karzing okay, this is a massacre!" She said, not caring at this point if he was sympathetic or loyal to the Makuta. "They did nothing to us, they're innocent victims and we just came here and murdered them all! I couldn't save any of them, and everyone else is Karzing enjoying themselves!" Her voice caught in her throat and she felt sick to her stomach in a way even the refactory slop never made her feel. "And to top it all off, my Karzing boomerangs got Karzing stuck in this Karzing tree!" She paused, catching her breath and looking at the Rahk. "So go ahead. Beat me up, or turn me in, or whatever. I've said too much already, I know that. I don't care anymore."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC--Beat--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Right. I'm all about...readiness...and stuff." Beat groaned. "Look I'm not trying to be pushy, but I'd really just like to get to the infirmary as fast as physically possible."

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Oh, yeah, those are a real...pain..." Kaboom's voice trailed off for a moment, then his eyes lit up. "Wait! Those things are supposed reusable, right? If we can find the one they got you with and use it on these buildings, I'll bet we could knock 'em down, no problem!" He immediately began scanning the corpse-strewn ground for any sign of the troublesome disk. 

IC--Footwork--Refectory

Footwork winced at the mention of built-in weapons, and barely managed to avoid rubbing his forearms, where his own involuntary additions were located. "That...sounds like it could work, but you never know what could go wrong, trying to feed an organism in a way it isn't made for. Besides," he sighed, "from what Makuta Gorast was saying earlier, I don't think we'll be making any deal with the ghosts for a long time."

IC: Mu (Dormitories)

Mu flopped on his bed, his faceplate once again perfectly black with his symbol adorning it in fluorescent purple. 
He sighed a bit, then removed from his small backpack (Added because plot) a framed picture of him with all of his siblings- well, all of them but Epsilon, but then, Eps was an #####, so Mu wouldn't have wanted him to be there anyway. The small Rahkshi stared at it for a few minutes, then began to unpack his other random junk; a small, padlocked box containing various pieces of memorabilia pertaining to Omega; a paint pallet, complete with a brush, intended to help him fix up his paintjob if it became scratched, and last of all, a small chunk of wood, a piece that had been broken off of Omega's bo staff during a fight between him and Epsilon. Mu laid these on the table next to his bed, then picked himself up off of the bed (albeit with a small experimental bounce on it) and headed out of his room, being sure to lock the door behind him.

Happy with his new accommodation, Mu strolled off in search of either Omega or Alpha, both of whom he had heard had been sent to Corpus.
He most definitely, however, was not searching for Eps.

IC: Malady (Refectory)

I do the same, then settle into flight mode. "Ready to go?"

OOC: Mu OFI in the hallways.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Eps

Eps cursed and swore, disgusted at the fact that one of Omega's family was here. He walked away from Alpha, into the hallways, only to find Mu wandering too. He growled, and ran at him, needing something to take out his anger on.

IC: Subject

Subject nodded, getting into flight mode too.

IC: Mu (Hallways)

Mu yelped at the sight of Eps and promptly began running in the exact opposite direction to Eps. As he did so, he attempted to get his spoons out without looking, a move which merely earned a faceplant for him.

IC: Malady (Refectory)

"Off we go then..." I murmur, more for myself than Subject, beginning to head for the main exit.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Mortsia

Along his stroll, he noticed... Well, nothing new, really, just a Rahkshi charging a much smaller Rahk. Really now. That's just distasteful. Sighing, he jumped onto the ceiling before swinging himself forward.

"Halt! Why do you thirst for blood?

Is it a craving you cannot suppress?

Or is it anger truly like a flood,

And on and on does it press?"

OOC: that's Eps and Mu

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Eps

But of course, since Eps' HEAVY FOOT was on Mu's back, he could not turn over. He grinned, and grinded his foot into Mu's back. "You better stop struggling little rahkshi, or I'll make this even more painful." Eps glanced at Mortsia briefly, before looking back at Mu. 

IC: Mortsia

Oh great. This imbecile listened only through violence. Maybe... Ah. Gripping tightly on the ceiling with his claws, Mortsia started swinging, back and forth... Eventually, he got enough momentum that he let go, flying towards Eps. He extended his claws...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Burst-Phantom-on-the-water

Burst looked down at the crying rahk, grinning slightly.

"Don't worry. You're not the only one who has tired of this slaughter."