Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar shifted into flight mode as well. "Don't worry, I do," he assured Era, as he lead the others over the ledge of the fourth tier and gradually turned down towards the fifth. He hoped he did, at least. Even if the memories were a bit fuzzy, it certainly shouldn't be hard to find the abode of the wealthiest goldsmith in the city.

It was only a short flight, and soon they had landed upon the fifth tier, Grossh's villa and the delicately elaborate wrought-iron fence surrounding it in sight a short distance away. "There it is," Jayar declared, gesturing briefly to the goldsmith's dwelling as he began to make his way towards it.

OOC: I don't think anyone involved will mind the minor bunnying of Kat and Era down to the fifth tier with Jayar, since the journey is dragging on long enough as it is and he was assigned to lead the way. If it is a problem, though, I'll certainly edit.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Doubt

Douubt easily arced his chain ball to collide with the Zamor, sending the metal ball with half of the force into his open hand. "I have grown tired of your insolence." He swung once more, this time towards the head of Nightmare.

"Prepare to be powder!"

IC: Nightmare

"Grown tired? Already? You must be Lazy." He said, as he Used his Hook Staff to redirect the Ball back and Big-Hands.

IC: Shock

"Later!" Shock put up his launcher before unsheathing his thorn-blade. He then turned on his power, before charging at blade. His blade slashed through the air at Blade's side.

IC: Blade

Blade Blocked the sword with Tooth, before receiving an electric jolt, upon receiving the Jolt, he jumped backwards. 

IC: Lucid / Skies

Luckily for Sepulchral, the cave in which Lucid kept her garden was far from the village of Phantom-On-The-Water. It had long been lucky for Lucid as well, or she might have been blasted out of the sky by vengeful Ghosts. Now, of course, that was no longer a problem...

Maybe she did see a little bit of smoke in the distance, but somehow she didn't think much of it.

IC--Beat--Library

"Well, I've never tried building a weapon from scratch before. Could give it a try, though." Beat scanned further down the page. "'Bolas are often made to charge with kinetic energy when spun, to compliment their inherent binding and stunning functions. Enhanced models can be identified by a blue glow that remains, albeit faintly, even when not charged.'" She glanced down at her own glimmering bolas. "Man, I gotta try these out."

IC--Footwork--Armory

"Sounds good to me," Footwork agreed, taking the weapons. "We'll be doing the actual melting down back at your room, right?"

IC--Sepulchral--Outside

Sepulchral breathed a quiet sigh of relief as Lucid's flight path took them away from the stretch of scorched earth where the village once stood. He breathed deeply, slowly achieving a relaxed state; if he was tense when they landed, she would surely notice.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Lucid / Nynrah

The flight was only brief, and soon Lucid landed on the rocky ground, near the river and amongst the associated cliffs. "It's in here," Lucid said, gesturing to an opening, sort of a wide crack, in the stone. The time was right for the sun to shine in at a slight angle, and you could see that it opened up into a cave, glimpses of hardy Nynrah foliage lurking within.

IC: Lucid / Nynrah

"Indeed," agreed Lucid. "You've got to be careful of Worflanges in caves around here, though."

She paused a moment to rattle of a magical-sounding chant. "There, it should be safe now," she said, climbing down into the cave.

OOC: For reference, Dark Stranger, I've previously described Lucid's cave here.

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

"He's among the richest of the city's citizens, I believe," Jayar explained. "Rather... smooth. He was quite generous to us when we were here last, though I doubt it was out of pure altruism... Closer to an investment, probably." He sounded a bit disillusioned about it. But it wasn't like they had anywhere better to go... "And he's got quite the affinity for gold. His boat, his armor, his house, all highly aureate."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Era - Malebranche. 

"Well, let's go in, then." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

"Let's."

I knocked on the large doors three times, the sound reverberating through both my own suit and the metal door.

IC Poly:

Time.

With help from my Matoran/Porter servant, we pulled open the Kraata hatch on the Ascension suit, reaching in to remove Vaalku from it.

"You are ascended, now. It is time to return."

Edited by Chumpu

IC (As Numlef): "I like the crossbow, I'll take it." Said Numlef as he took the crossbow from Rail. "I wish I was a shadow Kraata, I would be able to speak the matoran language." He looked at the village. "It really does look like there's no Matoran left, are you sure this is a worthy cause?"

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk chose the throwing knive bandolier, which he put on, fingering a blade to test its sharpness. "Lets go then, I guess."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC--Beat--Library

"Well, I've never tried building a weapon from scratch before. Could give it a try, though." Beat scanned further down the page. "'Bolas are often made to charge with kinetic energy when spun, to compliment their inherent binding and stunning functions. Enhanced models can be identified by a blue glow that remains, albeit faintly, even when not charged.'" She glanced down at her own glimmering bolas. "Man, I gotta try these out."

IC--Footwork--Armory

"Sounds good to me," Footwork agreed, taking the weapons. "We'll be doing the actual melting down back at your room, right?"

IC (Ipartsa): "Come on, let's go to the gym and use them on someone." Said the lightning rahkshi as she put her book away.

IC (Feka): "Yes, we're taking all the weapons out of the gym, even the polearms." Said the sonic rahkshi as he shut the door after leaving the armoury.

IC (Tangirahk): "Now, let's go practice." Said the sonic rahkshi as she opened her room door to let Dallior and Frog in.

IC (Numlef): "Hey, what variation are you?" Th electric rahkshi asked Kakarahk.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Kakarahk:

"Quick Healing. My Makuta said that that was why I got this suit instead of a different one. He proceeded to launch into a very long and complicated explanation that I didn't understand."

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Vaalku

Vaalku was utterly surprised when Legion removed him from the suit, but he really couldn't do much now. He simply sat as Legion and the Porter... Say, that Porter looked suspicious.

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster leaned over and quietly poked Vlad's side, seeing if he would do anything.

IC Doubt

Doubt caught the chain ball once again, this time in his other hand. He then brought the chain down towards Nightmare's fins, keeping it taught, while bringing his knee down up towards his head.

IC Frog

F|rog stepped in and immediately grabbed his maces for balance. "Well, shall we begin?"

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sliding, slithering, or however a Kraata moves, Sidonas moved down Mar'jik's arm and onto the rocky floor of the Cauldron. He moved over to his suit, which was open and just as Sliver had left it when she knocked the inventor unconscious. Once in his suit, Sidonas closed it, pulling his hood all but over his eyes and his mouthcover up until only his eyes were visible. He picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder, grabbing Hook off the floor as well.

Once re-equipped with all of his gear in its proper place, Sidonas turned to Mar'jik.

"I owe you one, thanks for the help." The Illusirahk said, opening his Codex and flipping through pages.

"Glad to see no one has stolen my work.." Sidonas muttered, putting his encrypted work back in his bag.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik acknowledged the remark with a nod of his head. "What kind of rahk would I be if I didn't help?"

IC Poly:

We handed the Kraata to our infected Matoran thrall, who put Vaalku back in his own suit.

"Take him to his room, provide sustenence and water."

We looked at Vaalku, "You must go into solitary meditation. After three days, if you are worthy, you will receive word from us. If not.... you are free to do as you will. Do you understand us?"

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

No, even at Flabbergaster's nudge, Vlad didn't do a thing. Kept alive by Palma's expert treatment, he remained unconscious, spread prone on the Infirmary bed. It was a matter of time and rest for the Vorahk now. They would simply have to wait until Aerixx got back, because the author doesn't want to awaken Vlad without him around to play Drift the time came that he could make his way out of the deep, fevered sleep he was in.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik acknowledged the remark with a nod of his head. "What kind of rahk would I be if I didn't help?"

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Under the hood, Sidonas was sporting somewhat of a grin. It was good to see a Rahk who didn't assume he was going to rob them, or didn't immediately try to murder him.

"You'd be like most Rahkshi I've met. Remind me to forge you a blade as repayment sometime."

Sidonas looked over at the exit to the cave. He wouldn't inform the rahk that Recoil would probably be showing up. Though he seemed trustworthy, the inventor would not be taking any chances with someone who could potentially be a Makuta-loving loyalist. It didn't seem wrong to tell a stranger half-truths did it? If he had the opportunity to find out more information as to Mar'jik's opinion on Makuta, he would take the opportunity do find out later.

"Do you know what exactly happened at the event Tridax held? I got attacked by some psyco before I could show up." Sidonas said as he checked his gauntlet, tensing up his lower arm to let the mechanisms that would soon hold a blade activate properly.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Mar'jik:

"Well, a lot of Rahks are like that. It's hard to find decent Rahkshi."

Mar'jik noticed Sidonas's glance, and he didn't need to be an empath(Though he was one) to know that Sidonas was expectant. The mentirahk let the subject drop, though, as Sidonas asked him about Tridax's "funeral"

"It was some kind of funeral for those who had passed. Doubtful it was actually a memorial, though. Just doesn't seem like the way Tridax runs things. I mean, I've heard about the VIsorak assignment, and someone who does that without proper control probably doesn't care all that much about his charges.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Cave

"Well, it's certainly a step or three up from anything I've seen at the school proper. Worflanges or not, it has a very pleasant atmosphere." It was rather difficult not to be dubious--he had never heard of Worflanges in all his reading--but they were getting along so well, it seemed a shame to quibble over something so relatively unimportant.

IC--Beat--Library/Halls

"Sounds good to me." Beat snapped her book shut and slid it back onto the shelf before setting off down the hall.

IC--Footwork--Gym/Halls

"Okay, let's go," Footwork said, setting off down the hallway that led back to Feka's room.

IC--Kaboom--Refectory

Kaboom left the line with his bowl of slightly malodorous slop and sat down at a table near the wall, casually scanning the room as he ate. Anyone here could be a potential ally...or an enemy.

IC--Nyarl--Infirmary/Halls

Growing impatient, Nyarl left the infirmary; he would come back and see if the female had woken after he had accomplished something. Either A Bite To eat, or target practice with his disk, depending on which location he found first.

OOC: Kaboom and Nyarl open for interaction.

IC Vaalku

"Erm... Yes." Vaalku said.

It was going to be tough spending another 3 days alone, but he had made it this far. Rrurmbplerumblerumble

His stomach pained with hunger, making grey slush seem appetizing.

IC Flabbergaster

"Hm." Flabbergaster scratched his imaginary chin.

Letting out a deep sigh, he pulled up a chair and sat next to the bright-colored Rahk, it bowing under his weight as he pulled back the Cloak of Umbra and layed it over him like a partially damp blanket.

"En Garde, #####!" A quick slice aimed towards the knees of Blade followed this rude remark

IC: Draco

Draco walked into the infirmary, where he sat down, out of sight of those awfully bright lightstones.

IC: Malattia

"Okay... Well, looks like someone's a bit grumpy, then. Sleep wrong on the way?" They asked jokingly.

OOC: Draco OFI.

Not sure what happened with the Eps- Mu- Mortsia thing. Did Dane give control of Eps to someone?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Tear - Library

Tear's eyes narrowed. "I didn't sleep. I can't sleep! ...things happen when I fall asleep." His glare shifted from the Rahkshi before him to his surroundings, almost as if he was searching for some hidden watcher.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

"Things happen to everyone when they sleep..."

"Yeah, they're called dreams, and yours suck."

"So do yours..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tear - Library

"No," Tear growled, remarkably unfazed at being addressed by a two-headed Rahkshi. "Things move. My weapons disappear. I wake up in strange places. If I fell asleep on the way here, I would have ended up right at home, and I'm not going back."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

We exchanged a glance, then frowned at Tear. "That kind of sounds like the sort of things that happen when only one of us sleeps. You don't have another head tucked away somewhere, do you?"

IC--Beat--Library/Halls

"Sounds good to me." Beat snapped her book shut and slid it back onto the shelf before setting off down the hall.

IC--Footwork--Gym/Halls

"Okay, let's go," Footwork said, setting off down the hallway that led back to Feka's room.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Let's go now." Said the rahkshi as she walked towards the library exit, eager to see the bola in action.

IC (As Feka): Feka nodded and walked to the gym exit.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Kovinth-Infirmary

The Rahk of teleportation watched dispassionately as a fight broke out,w as broken up, and things went back to normal. Sensory overload, it was a Karz of a thing. He should have felt something at that, but instead, nothing. He shrugged and reached into his satchel to grb his notebook adn write this down. However, upon finding the notebook, he was dissapointed to discover that it was soaked, completely waterlogged from his trip into the sea. Kovinth stared at the ruined notebook, opening it to see smudged and unintelligible scribblings, the liquid protodermis ruining all of his notes, all his hard work. He growled at the offending sight, stalking over to a trash can and throwing the ruined notebook into it before grabbing a chair and heading back over to where Vlad, Drift, and the newly returned large Rahk were. He set the chair down and collapsed into it, crossing his arms and sighing. "The fact that he is out doesn't bode all that well. I fell with him, hit the water at near the same speed, and I'm conscious. He must have hit something, or gone into the water badly. Palma can likely help him, but... My research on things like this say he must have damaged himself a bit for this to have happened."

OOC: Talking to Flabbergaster.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Snake - Warehouse, 4th Tier, Malebranche

I slump against a wall piled with wooden crates, pushing away the waves of tiredness. I can't sleep now. I can't. I can't. But...my vision's getting blurry, my body weak. That's never a good sign, is it? Maybe just a little slee-- No! At any moment, we could be attacked. How d'ya think the matoran will like rahkshi once the news of what happened to Phantom spreads? I need to keep watchful, for everyone's sakes. Don't flatter yourself. They don't need you. They don't want you! The thought stabs into my mind like a protosteel knife. Of course they...need me. Well, maybe my participation in this journey is still more for my benefit than anyone else's, but I've got to help the others. It's my responsibility...I made a promise. A promise to myself and to...some people who aren't with us any more. I can't go back on that now.

Looking back on my life, all I've ever striven for, so much as I've striven for anything, is recognition, meaning. Something that, before I die as part of an infinite army, I can be proud of. But it's a spiteful desire, one that ain't gonna do much good to anyone. Some day it's going to destroy me...

IC: Fíor - Halls

I rush forwards as quickly as physically possibly, embracing Nymph tightly. I realize tears are streaming from my tightly shut eyes too. I can't let him go. He's all I've got. "Nymph," I manage, "Let's go." Although I say this, I remain roughted to the spot for a few more seconds, as if releasing my hold on the other rahkshi will cause him to float away.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

"En Garde, #####!" A quick slice aimed towards the knees of Blade followed this rude remark

IC: Blade

Blade blocked the slice with his Shield, and lunged forward, Tooth aiming at Shock's Chest

IC Doubt

Doubt caught the chain ball once again, this time in his other hand. He then brought the chain down towards Nightmare's fins, keeping it taught, while bringing his knee down up towards his head.

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare blocked the knee with his Staff, but the chain hit him, and knocked him down, he quickly rolled over, and pounced at the wall.

IC--Beat--Halls

Beat strolled toward the gym, spinning the bolas experimentally and watching the weighted ends brighten and the dim again as she let them hang loose. However, she was distracted from her weapon testing by the angry yells and sounds of clashing steel up ahead--too close to be coming from the gym. "Sounds like someone's having a disagreement," she remarked, glancing back st Ipartsa.

IC--Footwork--Halls

Footwork was quickly lost in thought as he made his way back to Feka's room. Any attempt to be disinterested was useless now; the inventor had completely reeled him in with his crazy talk about eating like a Matoran, and rather than just following along out of curiosity, Footwork found himself actively hoping the plan would work.

IC: After the echoes of Kat's knocking faded away they were replaced with the rhythmic rapping of footsteps running up flagstone floors. They stopped and they reached the door, and there was a pause, as you might expect from someone catching their breath. A slot in the door, formerly hidden by the filigree that wove around its surface, slid open and a pair of beady Vortixx eyes stared out.

"Can I help you? Do you have an appointment."

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lucid / Lucid's cave

"It is," Lucid agreed, beaming, as she took a couple of steps over to her garden. "Hello," she said to the plants, pausing for their response despite the fact they seemed completely silent to anyone but her. "Oh, yes, I was about to introduce you to him. Garden, meet Sepulchral," she said, swinging her arm towards Sepulchral. "And Sepulchral, meet my garden."

A chorus of imaginary voices rang out from the plants within Lucid's head, welcoming Sepulchral with all manner of salutations. She glanced expectantly, waiting on him to return the greeting that only she could really hear.

IC Flabbergaster

"Yet you are built different." Flabbergaster said. "And I doubt you both hit at the same angle. Best part is he's still alive, though."

Pretending not to have known the events, he asked "What was happening out there anyway? How did he fall?"

IC: Helix/Phantom-on-the-Water, With Recherche

It was then in the midst of his work that Helix realized that he owed Recherche for aiding him.

"Oh yes...I believe I'm in your debt. I'm a chemist and practicing a few other skills. I could provide you with a couple of chemicals, but I would have to mix them up in my dorm."