Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Recherche / Hut

He nodded amiably, the chemist would make a decent ally. Lowering his club-sword, but keeping it ready, he let the imposing posture drop and decided on more informal language for use with the chemist.

"Not a problem, but it's obviously dangerous here. You should gather your materials and leave as quickly as possible, we can travel together for safety."

...but close to it

IC: Shark / Gym

As Shark strode into the Gym a forge began to take shape in the back, exactly as had been described in the books he had consulted. A gigantic, brightly glowing lava-fueled furnace stood prominently to one side, to the other a large basin of water. In the center resided a huge anvil, as massive in comparison to its typical brethren as Shark was to an average Rahkshi, and beside that an uninspiring table. He set down his five Kanoka on the table, then dropped into the armory to grab tongs and a hammer before returning. The heat bordered on intolerable, but he would persevere, and be rewarded.

Time to begin.

With the tongs he pulled the rack out of the furnace, set the Kanoka on it, and slid it back into the scalding chamber to heat up. Shouldn't take long before they were workable... He began to pump the bellows.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Mar'jik:

"Well, a lot of Rahks are like that. It's hard to find decent Rahkshi."

Mar'jik noticed Sidonas's glance, and he didn't need to be an empath(Though he was one) to know that Sidonas was expectant. The mentirahk let the subject drop, though, as Sidonas asked him about Tridax's "funeral"

"It was some kind of funeral for those who had passed. Doubtful it was actually a memorial, though. Just doesn't seem like the way Tridax runs things. I mean, I've heard about the VIsorak assignment, and someone who does that without proper control probably doesn't care all that much about his charges.

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"Tridax acted like he actually cared about dead Rahks? The assignment on Visorak got myself and some friends nearly killed! A friend of a friend of mine died because Tridax didn't give a karz!"

Though Sidonas was hiding things and trying to get information as to this Rahk's allegiance, the anger he displayed was not him faking emotions. Root had been killed, Fang and Recoil both had taken hits, Exxan, to his knowledge, was dead, and a serial killer had nearly taken his life. Before Visorak, the inventor didn't think rebellion was nessacary, that a peaceable solution could have been found, but seeing the death and chaos, and to see no Makuta lift a finger to help, that showed him otherwise.

"Mind if I ask you a question?" Sidonas asked, his tone seeming less angry.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Shock

Shock hit the deck to avoid the thrust, and did a backwards roll, where he got up and said, "Scrub! That the best you could do? I'll bust yo faceplate!"

IC: Malattia

"Okay... Um, question- why would we call you Tear(teer) in the first place? Seems kind of odd."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik stumbled back, clutching his head at Sidonas's words. The unexpected emotion was a little overwhelming to him. He raised his head at Sidonas's question. "Sure."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Cave

Sepulchral actually did raise an eyebrow at that, though only slightly, and his recovery was nearly instantaneous. Plants were alive, after all, even if not sapient, and there were those who held that addressing them out loud improved their health. He had never held any particular faith in that practice, but he was the guest here.

Thus, he smiled and nodded in the direction of the greenery. "Greetings, floral ones," he said, rather grateful that no one else was present to witness this spectacle. "I am pleased to meet you."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

"Here," it took a bit of focus to get the word sounding right, "We've got this," I held out the medallion for the Vortixx to see.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

Wow, someone with worse anger issues than you. I didn't think it possible.

Your sarcasm is duly noted. And ignored. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Shock hit the deck to avoid the thrust, and did a backwards roll, where he got up and said, "Scrub! That the best you could do? I'll bust yo faceplate!"

IC: Blade

"Alright, When? because you won't today." he said, preparing for another attack.

IC Doubt

Too enraged and confused to care for the pain, Doubt looped his thumb around Nightmare's ankle and gave a good solid yank, just missing the knife aimed at his wrist.

IC: Nightmare

"Shockhelphe'stryingtokillme!" He said, flinging his knife at Doubt's head.

Edited by Dragon11603

"... Maybe not. I'MCOMINGTOHELPYOUGETFATHANDSOFFOFYOU!" With that, Shock turned, and sprinted towards Doubt, electricity flowing through his body and sword. At horned blade arced through the air at Doubt's face.

"...Noted..." Malattia was rather uncomfortable around Tear. Did they perform in the massacre...?

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Tear - Library

Tear glowered for a moment longer, then thought better of it and took a deep breath. At the end, his scowl was replaced with a pleasant smile. "Sorry, that's probably not the best first impression. I haven't seen a new face for months! Let's start again. Hi, I'm Tear. I just got here today after running away from my tyrannical mother. I'm exhausted and starving and pretty lost, so if one of you two... three could show me around, it would be greatly appreciated."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

"I - we - whatever have only been here a few days as well, unfortunately." 

Serious question, sis: do we count as one person or two? 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lucid / Cave

In Lucid's ears, the plants gave a clamor of agreement that they were likewise delighted to make Sepulchral's acquaintance. She waited a moment for it to die down, and said cheerily, "Well, I'm glad it seems like you're all going to get along! Now I hope you don't mind if I take a little something to eat?" No, of course not, the plants told her. She was their friend, they were happy to care for her.

So she started picking some of the berries off the plants, and setting them in a shell she kept to serve as a bowl. Not very many, of course, and careful to take evenly from each vine. She couldn't overburden any of her friends.

IC: Rail - Phantom-on-the-Water (Outskirts)

"If I didn't think that the cause was worthy enough, neither of us would be here in the first place," Rail growled. "You three should probably get moving. There might still be Rahkshi left inside the village looking to pick off any survivors."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shark / Gym

If you had studied, you could tell just by looking at the Kanoka that they had reached the desired temperature. There was a change in sheen, a different gloss discernible through the heat haze, that informed the knowledgeable at a glance.

Shark left the bellows, carefully pulling one of the Kanoka out of the forge with the tongs with one arm and unsheathing his sword, resting one end on the anvil with the other. Then he set the Kanoka upon the upward-facing portion of the blade, and before gravity could begin to wrap the disk down the blade he was doing so himself with the hammer, carefully bashing the Kanoka into shape around the sword, stretching it past where he wanted the teleportive coating to end and then folding it back up again, into itself, and repeating. For such an apparently blunt instrument, the hammer required great finesse to wield properly for this application, but Shark could manage to suffice.

Slowly, the Kanoka grew less recognizable as a disk, morphing with countless hammer strikes into a thin, glossy coating over about a fifth of the chosen side of the blade. Covering the entire side of the sword would require use of roughly all five disks, it seemed.

Satisfied with the portion completed so far for now, though, Shark plunged the sword into the cool water, half hoping and half confidently knowing he'd done everything right and the carefully applied Kanoka coating wouldn't crack. After waiting the prescribed ideal duration he withdrew it, critically examining the hardened result. No cracks. He willed the Gym to summon up a small stone on a pedestal behind him, and bashed the pebble into the powered coating. Suddenly it was no longer clutched within his fingers, but clattering to the ground a few strides away. Perfect.

He was far from done yet, though. He took a moment to wipe the sweat from his burning brow, and withdrew the second of five Kanoka from the furnace. The process had to be repeated several times before his powerful improved weapon was complete. And it would be worth every second.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik moved toward the dorms. "Where to, Tangy?"

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka'Ri looked around the halls. No one. Huh. It growled softly with anger, then took the spider and left. A brawl sounded good. The gym, perhaps? But first, to armor up the spider. These halls were no place for an un-armored spider, you know. Aka'Ri left for the Cauldron.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

"Well, I am glad we are all getting along so well," Sepulchral grinned, nodding once more to the garden. He postponed sitting to begin his meal until Lucid was finished gathering hers. To do otherwise would hardly be proper.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC Doubt

Doubt arced off to the side, the knife slashing across his shoulder as he adjusted a better grip on Nightmare's foot. He then pulled as hard as he could, intending to rip Nightmare from the wall or rip his foot off.

The horned blade nearly hit him, But Doubt assumed that a friend being used as a weapon or missing a body part would be enough of a distraction to let Blade get away.

IC: Lucid / Lucid's Cave

"Yeah, it's nice to meet someone who doesn't think plants as equals is a ridiculous concept," Lucid said, nodding her agreement and appreciation. "They get so little respect, poor things. I knew one Plant Control guy who disguised himself as one of them so he could better enslave them, and he didn't even realize he was doing anything wrong." Her voice started off infused with some small amount of righteous indignance, but turned compassionate as she added, "I showed him how to look straight into the light, though. He repented..." And now her gaze cast down mournfully as she recalled his passing on. "But he's not around anymore."

But she pulled her eyes back up to Sepulchral, and picked a final berry. "So, where were you wanting to eat? In here? Or we could sit by the river outside." The brief sadness was gone now, replaced by her typical, slightly loopy cheerfulness.

"Well, plants do form a vital component of the ecosystem. I'd imagine that without them, the universe's supply of breathable air would be exhausted quite rapidly. Most people simply don't think about their importance due to their sheer omnipresence. That and many people cannot seem to talk to them--I, uh, often have trouble with that myself, though I can normally manage when something truly needs to be said."

Sepulchral grimaced at the mention of the student's death. It seemed incidents like the one that had greeted him upon his arrival were not as uncommon as he would have liked to believe.

"Location? Oh, I have no real preference. This is, after all, your home; I am but a guest."

IC--Nyarl--Halls/Refectory

Nyarl found the dining hall first, so he decided to get something to eat. He would head back to the infirmary once he was through here. The tentacles Rahkshi slipped into line, ignoring the students who shrank away from his strange form with an ease born of practice.

OOC: Kaboom and Nyarl open for interaction in the refectory.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Dormirahk

"Well then. I'm going to check out the least damaged part of the village. Seems most likely that if there are any matoran left here, they'd be there." With that, Dormirahk took out the two-handed sledge hammer they had picked up from the armory earlier and walked off into the village. 

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC--Beat--Halls

Beat strolled toward the gym, spinning the bolas experimentally and watching the weighted ends brighten and the dim again as she let them hang loose. However, she was distracted from her weapon testing by the angry yells and sounds of clashing steel up ahead--too close to be coming from the gym. "Sounds like someone's having a disagreement," she remarked, glancing back st Ipartsa.

IC--Footwork--Halls

Footwork was quickly lost in thought as he made his way back to Feka's room. Any attempt to be disinterested was useless now; the inventor had completely reeled him in with his crazy talk about eating like a Matoran, and rather than just following along out of curiosity, Footwork found himself actively hoping the plan would work.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Everyone disagrees with each other unless there's some benefit to complying." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she opened the door to the gym. "Alright, I'll run around, throw the bolas and trap me with them, okay?"

IC (As Feka): "Do you know any inventors at this school. If none can be found here, then I shall have to run far away from here to another village and do my best to get assistance from a matoran inventor." Said the rahkshi of sonics as he opened the door to his room. "First, we shall melt down the knife."

IC (As Numlef): "The most damaged parts of Phantom-on-the-Water would make the rahkshi think there are no survivors and attract little to no attention. I'll head there."

IC (As Tangirahk): The sonic rahkshi took out her violin and played a note. "Frog. Get your music sheets out, we are playing what you have printed on them."

IC (As Botch): The rahkshi with heterochromia walked through the hallways.

OOC: Botch open to interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: "Oh, I see. You're...guests."

Whoever this apprentice was they were apparently not as welcoming to Rahkshi as Grossh himself was. His tone of voice suggested he was as happy to see them as he would be a Makika with a toothache and bad acne. Nevertheless the door was opened to them and the haughty Vortixx acting as doorkeeper stood aside to let them past.

"If you would like to wait in the atrium, I will fetch the master shortly."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lucid / Lucid's Cave

"All right, we'll eat in here then," Lucid declared, taking one of the hardy berries and popping it in her mouth. It was a bit disappointing that even Sepulchral was apparently not always able to talk to plants but at least he'd admitted it, right? And he was certainly making an effort.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

"Thank you very much," I replied to the Vortixx, giving him my best approximation of a smile. 

IC Doubt

Doubt arced off to the side, the knife slashing across his shoulder as he adjusted a better grip on Nightmare's foot. He then pulled as hard as he could, intending to rip Nightmare from the wall or rip his foot off.

The horned blade nearly hit him, But Doubt assumed that a friend being used as a weapon or missing a body part would be enough of a distraction to let Blade get away.

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare let go of the wall, Doubt's Previous grip on his foot pretty much broke every bone in it, so this new one, was really painful. Especially when being flung off a wall.

Blade charged at Shock with his Shield to knock him over.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat glanced back toward the sounds of the fight, but followed Ipartsa into the gym. "You sure you want to do that? I got no idea how much the shockwave would hurt you."

IC--Footwork--Feka's Dorm

"Well, to be honest, I've been here so short a time that I've hardly met anyone, and I haven't really caught any names. Let's see...there was the fat Turahk, the tie-dyed girl, the one with the cape and the pyramid-shaped spine who got his suit thrown out a window...and that's about it, really. No idea if any of them are inventors, though." Footwork held out the knife to be melted down.

"Capital," Sepulchral declared, reclining cross-legged on the floor of the cave. He carefully shook a small amount of spices into the slop, stirred it in, smoothed the surface again, and took an experimental bite. Well, he could at least tell it was food now, even if not particularly good food. Highly aware of the growing silence, he fished about for some topic of conversation. Deciding to keep clear of Worflanges for the moment, he swallowed and said, "This must have taken a good deal of time to set up. How long have you been attending the school?"

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik stumbled back, clutching his head at Sidonas's words. The unexpected emotion was a little overwhelming to him. He raised his head at Sidonas's question. "Sure."

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"Have you ever seen an innocent die on an assignment? In a time where your or another's Makuta had plenty of time to do something, but just didn't? Just stood there as a fellow Rahk was killed?"

Sidonas clenched his fist. He was angry. Angry at the loyalists, angry at Tridax for letting so many die, angry, at his own Makuta, for past events he didn't want to remember.

IC: Haken - Infirmary

The brute, after some rest, got up and left the Infirmary, finding where he last had his weapons and retrieving them. Haken went over to the Gym, popped his knuckles, and proceeded to beat a dummy mercilessly.

Perhaps I should go find Doubt after a few spars, I'm sure accusations of treason infuriated him as it did I.

OOC: Haken OFI

IC: Shield - Malebranche

Shield just stood there. He didn't really have anything to say.

OOC: Shield OFI

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Footsteps from behind, and his comrade being flung at him. Just a normal day at Corpus. So he did what any self respecting Rahkshi would do. Turning, Shock whipped out his Zamor Launcher, and shot a sphere at Blade's shield, intending to stun him. Without seeing to look if it hit, Shock decided to be an action hero. He charged Doubt, but at the last second ducked, while aiming a sweeping kick towards Doubt's legs.

IC: Vitesse

"Um... Could I... Leave now?" Vitesse asked to one of the two Makuta.

IC: Draco

A swift touch from Palma healed the Draconic Rahk. Getting up, he walked outside, where he started for the gym. It would be best to learn how to use a scythe better...

"Well, I'm Malattia. Not keen towards fighting, really, but I was an experiment of sorts... It's weird how it works." They said, relaxing a little.

OOC: Draco OFI

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Rain - Hallways

Rain had long since patched up her paint after Phantom-On-The-Water, and was now filling in some of the intricate designs that covered her old suit. But somehow, painting didn't quite hold the same attraction today. She was getting claustrophobic in her tiny dorm room. She needed something else to do.

So she carelessly threw the brush into one of the many cans of paint across her floor, snatched up the poor excuse for a Rahkshi staff, and stepped out into the hallways. There had to be someone she could talk to... or fight.

IC: Tear - Library

Tear nodded courteously. "Well, Malattia, you wouldn't happen to know where a hungry Rahkshi could get a bite to eat around here, would you?"

OOC: Rain open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Nymph (With Fior)

Somewhat unlike the previous time we hugged, I return the embrace with a fervour rivalling Fior's own. I burrow my face- sobs slowly drying up- in her shoulder, eyes shut tightly as my breathing stabilises. 

The warmth and closeness of someone else slowly begins changing my mindset.

I'm not alone, I realise, the revelation hitting me like a train.
For all of my life, almost, I had been alone; alone among my Makuta's intelligent spawn, the only one who held any amount of disdain for fighting; alone at the school, apart from my thoughts and the disturbing second voice in my head, now long gone.

This simple state of togetherness gives me fortitude.
It instils resolve in my previously cowardly soul, it gives me a drive, a purpose, to change my destiny, to become, well, free.

Yes.

Freedom.

As my eyes, the eyes of a new being open once more, over Fior's shoulder I spot another Rahkshi loitering nearby.
A Rahkshi whom I saw both in Tridax- or Icarax's- office earlier, as well as when we were at the entrance.

Instantly suspicious from a strange bout of paranoia, possibly from my mounting confidence that we could actually escape, I close my eyes again, trying to relax back into the slumped, defeated posture I used to hold.

Then I whisper to Fior, at a volume that would be imperceptible at any further than the distance between my mouth and her ear.
"Behind you. The red and yellow Rahkshi. She's been following us."

IC: Malady (Gym)

"A scythe," I note in an ever-so-slightly mocking tone as a Rahkshi with a stupidly draconian appearance walks in. "Not exactly the most useful weapon, if you ask me."

OOC: Malady's talking to Draco.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Char - Hallways

This wasn't Char's first attempt at tailing someone. She knew when she had been spotted. That casual glance up, followed by diverting their eyes just a little too quickly. Then that sad attempt to look as if they hadn't even moved in the first place.

He knows.

There was little she could do now to ease their suspicions. Probably the best thing would be to move along, preferably before the other one saw her. Char faked a yawn and straightened up before proceeding to the nearest doorway, which just so happened to be the Infirmary. Hopefully Palma wouldn't mind if she just hid here for a moment to see how well her charade had been received.

OOC: Char open to interaction.

Footsteps from behind, and his comrade being flung at him. Just a normal day at Corpus. So he did what any self respecting Rahkshi would do. Turning, Shock whipped out his Zamor Launcher, and shot a sphere at Blade's shield, intending to stun him. Without seeing to look if it hit, Shock decided to be an action hero. He charged Doubt, but at the last second ducked, while aiming a sweeping kick towards Doubt's legs.

Blades Shield was hit by the Zamor, and he was indeed stunned.

IC Doubt

Doubt snapped his other hand onto Nightmare's leg, carrying the momentum into a quick 360 spin. Nightmare would come tumbling right into...

*wham*

Doubt suddenly let go of his grip on the leg of Nightmare, and He collapsed unceremoniously onto the floor. He snatched up his chain ball, anticipating an attack

IC Flabbergaster

In came another Rahk who... Didn't seem injured in the slightest. In fact, no one came in behind Her who was.

Hiding a skeptical look, Flabbergaster nodded and said "Hello there."

OOC: Charizard

Edited by Ghidora131