Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rain - Gym

Sword and Rahkshi struck her staff with the force of a Kane-Ra, and Rain didn't have the strength to resist. It was all she could do to push the staff away from her, hopefully keeping him from hitting her next.

But instead of the fall she expected, Rain's shoulder was met with a solid wall. As soon as she heard the crack, she knew it was broken. This fight was taking far more out of her than she had hoped. Biting back a scream, she let her good arm slip from the staff and into her bag for another knife. At this range, missing would be an incredible feat, and she put all she had into driving it into her foe.

IC: Tear - Refectory

She nibbled at the slop for a while before thinking better of it and handing the remains to the new Rahkshi. The Limited Invulnerability one that had asked for her food, that is. They were all new to her.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik thought for a minute. "Tridax certainly could've known about the Exxan vs. Omega scandal before it happened, or while it was happening, and he didn't do anything to prevent it as far as I know.

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"He doesn't care. I'd be surprised if he showed any sign of concern if one of his own Rahkshi were to die, if he has any that is."

Omega, first time I heard about him was when Fang stuck a sword to my neck and told me to leave. Funny, I stay locked up in my room focused on my work, speaking little to nothing, and the first real conversation I have with a Rahk in the school ends with Fang looking like he was about to kill me? Well, now I know when to laugh at myself because of that. I did a lot of stupid stuff then didn't I? Well, least I can say I've improved since then.

"Look, thanks for the talk, and the assist back in the school. I'll repay you with something, I owe you that at least."

Sidonas walked towards the exit of the caves, ignoring the other Rahkshi present. He turned around and said to Mar'jik before leaving:

"Ever need a blade or any metalworking done? I'm probably the best smith around here. Find me if you need me."

As he spoke, he spoke in a cocky tone. He didn't completely trust the Rahk, though he saw that Mar'jik didn't seem like a complete loyalist. The inventor entered into flight mode and took off towards the school, but he saw something out of the corner of his eye, and decided to investigate.

What he landed into horrified him.

Phantom-On-The-Water.

It was destroyed.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom gave a screech of pain and dropped his cutlass as the knife buried itself up to the hilt in his left forearm. If that arm hadn't still been crossed over his body from deflecting the halberd, the blade would have been lodged in his stomach instead. Snarling, he lunged at his opponent, his chute blade sparking malignantly as it darted toward her uninjured arm.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Rain shifted her body along the wall and allowed herself to fall back. Her hand swung outwards, trying to avoid the blade, but once again, missing would be an incredible feat. The blade caught her arm, but instead of slicing, the liquid metal passed around her, delivering a powerful electric shock. She hit the ground, spasming as electricity coursed through her.

OOC: Quick question. Is the blade currently solid or intangible? Either way she gets shocked.

Edited by Click

OOC: I believe the blade is intangible right now, Click. Mainly because it was set like that when Kaboom found it, and he hasn't fiddled at all with the knobs, so he hasn't found that particular function yet.

IC--Footwork--Halls

It didn't take long to get a Porter alone. Footwork simply found one of the more disused areas of the school, extended an arm blade, sliced off a few doorknobs, and waited. Soon enough, one of the robots came tooling down the hall. As it collected the knobs, Footwork--who had been hovering near the ceiling with both blades extended--dropped down on top of it.

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark brought his sword up in a violently swift arc, as if to merely block the path of Karzfire's hammer. Normally this would have been exactly the result, but this was no ordinary weapon - it was lined with Kanoka of Teleportation. And so at the moment of impact, rather than merely being halted, the warhammer suddenly vanished from Karzfire's grasp, teleported a few strides in the general direction of the Farahk's right.

Intent upon pressing the advantage, Shark immediately moved on the offensive. Rapidly he jabbed Faithful at Karzfire's head, at the same time bringing the normal, sharp edge of the blade quickly back towards his opponent's lower leg.

OOC: When deciding where weapons are to be teleported relative to their owner when Shark strikes them with the sword, I'll be using a random number generator. 1 is to their left, 2 is front and left, 3 is front, 4 is front and right, and so on up to 8, back and left.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

Lucid nodded thoughtfully, a small grin gracing her faceplate. He was getting it. "Whose standards shall you uphold, then?" she asked supportively.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Botch): "Well, six matoran is a pretty good score, I wish you luck in getting more infected kanohi." 

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I didn't need luck. I still had a small collection of masks from my other enslaved Matoran, whose corpses now watered the charcoal-strewn ground of Phantom-on-the-Water.  

But with the other rahk gone, it was just me and my Matoran again. 

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

Nodding, he took a few steps back and gripped the stick like a staff, bouncing around a little. Once Xara had done the same he began the strafing that preempted a fight, choosing to move in for a feinting swing at her right arm.

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

I had to give Cao credit for choosing the broomsticks. They were sturdy, yet less likely to cause lethal injury. And, most importantly, I couldn't channel electricity through them. 

I twisted off the broom's head, leaving just the stick itself in my grasp, and waited for him to make the first move. He did, a swing aimed at my right side. I ducked down low, slashing out at his legs with my staff. 

IC: Malattia

Something seemed different about Tear... The posture, the way he spoke, the movement... I turn to Glaciem Ignis. "Do you notice anything... Odd about Tear now? He almost seems like a totally different person." I whisper to them.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Refectory.

"We've got two heads, remember?" We replied pointedly, "Someone acting like two different people really isn't all that strange to us." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She nibbled at the slop for a while before thinking better of it and handing the remains to the new Rahkshi. The Limited Invulnerability one that had asked for her food, that is. They were all new to her.

IC (As Botch): "Thanks, I appreciate it." Said the rahkshi as she began eating the slop. Whether it was the taste or something nasty got mixed into the grey mush, she puked out a mess of gray lumps. "This is awful, who'd want to eat this! I'd rather chow down on Kraata than eat this junk, at least you'd get some nutritional value out of them!" Botch shouted as she wiped her mouth clean after spitting out the last few lumps.

IC (As Feka): "Okay, it's time to go melt the sickle, but first." The rahkshi of sonics left the forge alone as he sprinted over to the armory. The weapon rack he had visited earlier still had the weapons he wanted. 'I have taken a broadsword and machete.' He wrote in his journal before lifting the sword off the rack and ran back to the forge.

IC (As Tangirahk): It was tempting for her to smack Frog's face and scream at him to hurry up, but she decided it wouldn't be satisfactory and simply kept silent.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Frog

After a few jolted motions and a quick feel-over, Frog snapped the first paper towards Tangirahk. "there. That's the first one. There's no name for it yet."

He began the next one, grumbling as he made a mistake and had to start over.

IC Doubt

"Huh..." He began breathing deeper, when oh yeah. He had a big slice across his knuckles. "Seems as though those two are rather new. One day they'll tick off someone really dangerous and lose a limb or two." He grimaced.

"Well, I'm off to the infirmary. See you around, mr...?"

IC Flabbergaster

"You're only proving my point." Flabbergaster growled. "You're the noob. You're an insolent knucklehead who can't keep his mouth shut. I'd be surprised if you could even beat a level 1."

"And you," He snorted at Nightmare while pressing his powers on Shock. "Any pile of Muaka dung like yourself is much less valuable than a Matoran, so until you learn a respect for living creatures, shut your trap. Otherwise someone's gonna do much worse than a broken foot." He finished it off with a wicked grin, implying that he rather enjoyed to see Nightmare with injury.

Oh wait, Vlad and that other Rahk. Well... Despite how much he wanted to stop talking to those two, he had to stay there.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC Doubt

"Huh..." He began breathing deeper, when oh yeah. He had a big slice across his knuckles. "Seems as though those two are rather new. One day they'll tick off someone really dangerous and lose a limb or two." He grimaced.

"Well, I'm off to the infirmary. See you around, mr...?"

IC Flabbergaster

"You're only proving my point." Flabbergaster growled. "You're the noob. You're an insolent knucklehead who can't keep his mouth shut. I'd be surprised if you could even beat a level 1."

"And you," He snorted at Nightmare while pressing his powers on Shock. "Any pile of Muaka dung like yourself is much less valuable than a Matoran, so until you learn a respect for living creatures, shut your trap. Otherwise someone's gonna do much worse than a broken foot." He finished it off with a wicked grin, implying that he rather enjoyed to see Nightmare with injury.

Oh wait, Vlad and that other Rahk. Well... Despite how much he wanted to stop talking to those two, he had to stay there.

IC: Blade

"Blade." He Said.

IC: Nightmare

"I'm sorry, but was that some sort of threat?"

IC Flabbergaster

"Let's call it a prediction." Flabbergaster said. "There are many stronger Rahks around than the one who broke your foot."

"They tend to get ticked easier, also."

IC Doubt

"I see. My name's Doubt. Hey, if you have any more trouble with those two, let me know. I fought rather poorly that time."

With that, Doubt switched into flight mode, forgetting the fact that his opponents had headed this way as well.

IC Recherche / Phantom-on-the-Water

Rising into flight mode, the gold and crimson flyer maintained a meter or so of distance from the chemist.

"Are you planning to go in through the main entrance? Perhaps flying directly to your dorm would be wise."

IC: Helix/Phantom-on-the-Water

I nodded.

"The latter was my intention," said I as I began flying towards and through the entrance on the side where one of the empty dorm wings were.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom rose back to about three bio above the gym floor. Putting away his chute blade for the moment, he plucked another Madu Cabolo and held it out over the prone Rahkshi's head. "Care to quit while you're ahead?" he asked with exaggerated sweetness.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

"I'm honestly not sure," Sepulchral replied, musing. A smile flitted across his face. "I suppose I'll be doing some research on the subject."

IC--Footwork--Halls

Footwork hit the porter blades-first. The ambush worked; it collapsed, sparking. Retracting his blades, he began prying away armor plating to get at the wires inside.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Nyarl leaned back, relaxing and taking in the conversation.

The look in Rain's eyes was more lethal than any blade. She could not lose, not to him.

Well, let's give this a shot...

Rain summoned up a powerful gust of wind driving straight for the Madu Cabolo. If his grip was firm, it might just burst in his hands. If not, it was just as likely to literally blow up in his face.

Tear stared at the mess for a moment before turning away, overcome with nausea. "I... I thought it wasn't b-bad," she whispered hesitantly.

IC Flabbergaster

"Let's call it a prediction." Flabbergaster said. "There are many stronger Rahks around than the one who broke your foot."

"They tend to get ticked easier, also."

IC Doubt

"I see. My name's Doubt. Hey, if you have any more trouble with those two, let me know. I fought rather poorly that time."

With that, Doubt switched into flight mode, forgetting the fact that his opponents had headed this way as well.

IC: Nightmare

"Yeah, well, we were about to go train, so... Your prediction will be false." He responded.

IC: Blade

"Alright." He responded, before heading to the gym.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

Lucid's small grin widened considerably into a brilliant smile. It wasn't exactly profound wisdom just yet, but the inclination to seek the truth for oneself was a wondrous start. "You're on the right path," she said, clearly proud of her new pupil.

"So if you're feeling a little better now, we could return to our standard existence..." she offered, before continuing slightly more enthusiastically, "...or we could stay here for a while," There were as many possibilities here as could be conceived, and Lucid would be delighted to show Sepulchral a few more of them if he wanted. Though if he wanted to continue his on his quest in the waking realm, she would understand and accomodate that too.

IC: Recoil

Recoil put her hand on Sidonas' shoulder, nearly appearing out of nowhere. THIS is where she'd been. "Horrible, isn't it?" Recoil said. "Sorry I'm so late....I got caught up."

IC: Sidonas - Phantom-On-the-Water

Sidonas looked at the rubble, the destroyed structures, walkways, and other pieces of architecture that had once been Phantom-On-The-Water. Several Matoran corpses lay ahead of him, and the inventor clenched his fists. He was angry, though spoke little, his voice cold and solemn at the sight ahead of the illusirahk.

"It's alright..." Sidonas said weakly, looking at the death and destruction ahead of him.

"How could this have happened Recoil? Innocents slaughtered. So much death.." Sidonas lowered his mouthpiece and let his hood fall back as he stared into the ruins of the former Matoran village.

Why did all these Matoran die? For what purpose were their lives taken?

Buildings lay in ruin, bodies remain spread across the crumbled and smashed homes, it was sickening, shocking, and angering all at the same time, but most of all:

It was one more reason to hate the Makuta, one more reason to want to watch them burn for their crimes against the innocent, the good and kind hearted, one more reason to rebel.

Sidonas would gladly do so.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Shock

"... You haven't listened to me, fatboy. I don't insult people if they have a better argument, I insult them cause I can. It's fun, extra fun with you, because when you talk angrily, your blubber jiggles. Also... Really? I could bust some faceplates easily. Would have kicked that big-handed freak's butt mono-e-mono, if Nightmare wasn't injured. And, cut the fear powers. Want to know how I know know about them? Guess who I hang with. A TURAHK, YOU OVERWEIGHT CRIMSON PIECE OF ####. And besides, I bet the only reason you say people get angry around here is because you press their buttons." This speech takes a lot because of those karzin fear powers. Even so, I manage to sound like I don't care, which I really don't at this point.

... "Normal for you, because you have two heads. We are talking about one that has one heads. It's odd. Normally, people only undergo changes like that when a traumatic event happens to them, or they have some odd disorder. I know the food is bad, but it can't be so bad that it changes you entirely. In fact..." I had a slight suspicion. No memory. Asking not to call him Tear(teer). This odd change. Hesitantly, I say to Tear, "Excuse me. Is your name... Tear(teer)?"

IC: Spezia

"Alright then. Follow me!" With that, I revert to flight mode, and burst outside. Ah, the coolness of the air! How wonderful it is! Somehow, I felt like it would be a good day... I angle in towards the river.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Refectory. 

"You're overthinking it," we tried to assure the other rahk, "or just being plain nosy." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Flabbergaster

Oh, this was becoming too fun. Flabbergaster let out a short, bellowing laugh. "Why would I want to listen to someone whose words are worse than my breath? Also..."

"You just told me that your friend was beaten and broken by a Rahkshi with big hands, meaning I know who to congratulate! And you're making an even bigger fool of yourself by losing your head... Right in front of Palma!"

He suddenly and abruptly regained his composure. "But, if that's really what you want, nothing much I can do." He gave a sly smirk and continued the fear powers.

IC Doubt

Finally, the Infirmary. But someone just began shouting his head off inside. Doubt leaned against the doorframe, clutching his hand and listening in.

"Big handed..."

Oh no. Those two dipwads were in there. Best hang around here until they shut up...

IC Mar'jik:

Coming out of the Cauldron, Mar'jik barely missed Shatter's entrance. As it was, he was too absorbed in his own thoughts to notice. That Sidonas Rahkshi certainly seemed to hate the Makuta. And from what few memories he was able to remember of being knocked out, along with teh corroborating account from Sidonas and the fact that his suit had been lost.....

Mar'jik still couldn't put it all together, but it seemed Sidonas was definitely in trouble with someone, and Tridax was involved. He needed to find Sidonas again.

So looking about for any trace of the rahk, his eyes came upon teh smoke emenating from Phantom-on-the-water.

"What the...", Mar'jik muttered, heading that way.

IC Shatter:

Landing in the Cauldron, Shatter looked around for some paint. 

OOC: Shatter OFI.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"... Dude. I can smell the slop all the way over here. My words are not that bad. As for losing my, head... Well, yeah. Can't quite argue with that. And again, I could have beat him. Karz, I went unscathed in that fight!" This guy was absolutely ludi... Whatever that word is. I don't know. I don't care. This Rahkshi was just stupid.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Doubt

"Care to place that bet?"

Doubt slowly paced through the doorway, still clutching his hand. "It's only because you ignored me almost the entire time and went after Blade."

"Now, why exactly were you two attempting to kill him? Based on your actions, I doubt he wronged you."

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster Glanced at the chain ball dragging on the floor. So this is big hands... He painfully restrained a burp.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

The sudden gust ripped the fruit from his unprepared fingers and sent it hurtling toward his face. Kaboom slapped it away with his already mangled left arm, and the explosion damaged the limb enough to leave it useless, though he did still manage to steady himself. This, he decided as he pushed the pain aside, was the last straw. He had tried to play nice, but this woman refused his generosity. Well, she'd regret it soon. He drew his chute blade once more, and shrieked "SCREW NICE!" as he hurtled downward, swinging the weapon toward his prone enemy.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

Sepulchral smiled at his host's enthusiasm. He had read about the psychological benefits associated with camaraderie, but that was no substitute for the real thing. "I would be perfectly happy to stay here for a time," he said, as he took in the entirety of their surroundings properly for the first time. "You have quite the imagination."

IC--Footwork--Halls

Footwork's clumsy surgery soon exposed the innards of the machine. Unsure of whether the various colored wires did different things, he made sure to yank out several of each. Then he flew back off down the hall toward the gym, praying he hadn't been spotted.

One arm, broken. The other, numb. Both legs torn and burned. Most of her powers were not going to help here.

And so it started raining. In the middle of the Gym. The heavy downpour quickly drenched the two Rahkshi and the floor around them.

If she wasn't getting out of this, she might as well make things uncomfortable for her assailant.

"Maybe, but I did an epic sliding kick. Anyways, the answer to that is classified. You need to be in the R.I.U. To know." As usual, I was making this up as I go. Lucky me. Granted, I didn't know a whole lot...

I gave an I told you something was up look to the two headed one, before turning my attention back on my "patient." "Well, you told me. Well, not you, and that person said 'not to call them Tear(teer).' Has anyone ever called you... Tear(tare) before?" I had to make sure.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: Sorry, quick OOC post. For my characters damage counters, I decide to make it fair and use my d20 to judge the amount of damage. 1-5 is miss, 6-12 is weak attack, 13-19 is pretty strong, and 20 is crit hit. Roll the dice...10. 

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire looked in the direction of his now gone hammer, grimacing. He slowed the jab to the head with a weak metal shield formed with his level 2 Magnetism powers, but wasn't so lucky down below. He was swept to the floor, wincing in minor pain. He brought up his hammer from below Shark, hoping to catch him where he's weak.

IC: Dakilik 

Dakilik looked at Tangirahk's sheet, seeing completion already. Frog moved fast for a blind midget. Dakilik knew not to pester him now.

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii arrived in the Infirmary, plopping herself down on the bed. "Palma, can you do a sweep over me? I think I might be going crazy."

IC: Aka'Ri 

Aka'Ri flew over to the Sidonas character, angry at being snipped. But as it was about to reprimand the Rahk, it saw the smoke coming from Phantom-on-the-Water. "What happened there?" it asked, more to itself than to Sidonas.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Tear stared at the mess for a moment before turning away, overcome with nausea. "I... I thought it wasn't b-bad," she whispered hesitantly.

IC (As Botch): "There's gotta be something better to eat, what else can I get here?" The rahkshi of invulnerability asked.

IC (As Feka): The rahkshi of sonics examined the broadsword and began melting the pommel with the blowtorch.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"No, stupid. It stands for Rahkshi Intelligence-" Why did I use U? "-Unit. There are some requirements. First-be epic. You two don't meet that standard." I say. Karz, I sound so ridiculous. Sweet! Let's keep going!

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Flabbergaster

"Yeah, you made that up." Flabbergaster said, noticing the pause at that last word. "Come on, stop lying already."

IC Doubt

"My name's Doubt." He whispered. "And no, I don't think you're going crazy; otherwise you'd be like our shouting friend over here." He glared towards Shock.

IC: Shark / Gym

Catch Shark where he was weak. As if. It was easy to reverse direction of his sword once more, bringing the disk side into contact with the other warhammer and teleporting it behind Karzfire.

He might have gone in for... well, not the kill, too many witnesses, but severe injuries to Karzfire at this point in other circumstances. But the fact that he was dueling didn't mean he'd paid much less attention to the rest of the Gym, and so of course he'd noticed Rain's predicament. And he couldn't simply let the plant-backed guy kill his only ally...

"You have been disarmed. I win," he informed Karzfire curtly.He didn't expect this to really keep Karzfire from coming back at him, but he could probably deal with both him and Rain's attacker simultaneously if really necessary. For now, he began to make his way towards Kaboom, hurling Faithful the short distance at his back - which was turned to the Rahkshi of Silence. There would be no visual or auditory warning for the explosive Bomaurahk, so unless he moved by some remarkably implausible coincidence, the boomerang-sword should strike a true and rather painful blow.

OOC: Sorry Dark_Stranger, I've got to be going now, so Lucid will have to wait until tomorrow. For now, have fun with Kaboom getting stabbed in the back :D

"Me? Lie? When have I ever done that?"

"Don't answer that one. Y'know what? I've had it with you two. I'm going to read my book." With that, I pull out my Manga, and open it to the page I left off on- It seemed that the main character found some sweet lootz- All while muttering, "What a bunch of scrubs."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Illusive - Gym.

A rahk on the ground, beaten, but unlikely to stay that way... 

I stepped forwards, my Matoran falling into line behind me. Perhaps it was time to take their training to the next level, and fight an enemy who could hit back. Slowly, we began to advance.