Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malattia

I smile. So it seems I was right for once. " Yes... In fact, I'm talking to him. Because you two are the same person, sharing the same body, just with two different minds. Probably sounds insane, I know. But you can't remember remember stuff, can you?" While I speak, I wonder if there is any sort of treatment for this. Probably not... After all, it is a disease of the mind.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom was inches away from ending the duel when something hit him just below the Kraata case. He tumbled head over heels. Several seconds and about ten yards later, he managed to stand, catching sight of a Rahk the size of a small dorm room staring at him. "Back off, bud," he snarled, the intimidating effect somewhat ruined by the limp, dangling arm, and gashed back. "This is our spar, which means it's none of your Karzing business!"

OOC:Well, I figured Shark would get involved sooner or later, unless Rain won pretty quickly. But really, who doesn't enjoy a good backstabbing? :D

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC (As Botch): "Who's Tare?" The rahkshi interrupted to ask Teer. "What's he famous for? If he is famous that is."

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Tear - Refectory

No, it didn't make any sense. But it sure explained a lot. "W-what does that have t-to do with anything?"

IC: Rain - Gym

She was ready for that sword to strike again. She didn't know what she would do next, but her mind was frantically searching through her options. There were very few.

But then... there was nothing. The rockslinger went flying over her, struck by some unseen object. Not wanting to look a gift Kikanalo in the mouth, she darted for her staff and tried to wrap her aching hand around it. She had to stand, or...

No, it was okay now. Fins was there. Rain didn't even bother getting up. "Nice timing," she groaned. "But I think I had him on the ropes." She gave him a wry grin, but she was burning with embarrassment inside. He had to save her again, and this time it was just a single plant-ridden Rahkshi. To let him see her, on the ground and unable to move, was worse than her half-finished paint.

...but why?

"Quite a lot, actually. When you, Teer, are asleep, Tare is active, doing stuff. That's why when you wake up, you are in a different place, and people call you Tare. The same happens when you are doing stuff. Does that make it any clearer?" I say this, patiently. I might have just dropped a bomb in her life, I realize. I'm going to have to explain this twice, too. At least Teer is listening. Tare might just call me a karzin idiot...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC (As Botch): "Sorry to interrupt you, but I need to get this straight." Said Botch as she took in the new information. "So, you are Teer." She said while pointing to the turquoise rahk. "My name is Botch, but we can learn more about each other later. Anyway, you have a personality named Tare and when you sleep, they do stuff without you knowing?"

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I shoot a glare that would make plants wither at Botch, before turning my attention back at Teer. "Okay, let's take this slow. I know that I may have dropped a bomb on your existence, for which I apologize. I rushed into this headfirst. If you need any help, let me know. This is probably going to be hard for you to come to terms with. I'll- We'll try to help you through this, without asking any insensitive questions. " Another glare is shot at Botch.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Snap [Gym]

Snap had never been to the gym, and only really knew it was "the place where rahkshi train, and where less rule-abiding rahkshi insist you eat slop." But the more she watched the rahkshi fighting, the more she realized just how brutal some of them were willing to get, and the less appealing "training" begain to sound. (though "busted arm" was still leagues above "eating slop" in her book.)

She crept back against a neatby wall, a simple chair emerging from the gym's structure to meet her. As she sat down, she drew her own weapon and set it on her lap, then continued to watch the sparring from a (relatively) safe distance.

OOC: Snap is open for conversation/interaction, as long as she's ognna be sitting there.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Recoil

Recoil put her hand on Sidonas' shoulder, nearly appearing out of nowhere. THIS is where she'd been. "Horrible, isn't it?" Recoil said. "Sorry I'm so late....I got caught up."

IC: Sidonas - Phantom-On-the-Water

Sidonas looked at the rubble, the destroyed structures, walkways, and other pieces of architecture that had once been Phantom-On-The-Water. Several Matoran corpses lay ahead of him, and the inventor clenched his fists. He was angry, though spoke little, his voice cold and solemn at the sight ahead of the illusirahk.

"It's alright..." Sidonas said weakly, looking at the death and destruction ahead of him.

"How could this have happened Recoil? Innocents slaughtered. So much death.." Sidonas lowered his mouthpiece and let his hood fall back as he stared into the ruins of the former Matoran village.

Why did all these Matoran die? For what purpose were their lives taken?

Buildings lay in ruin, bodies remain spread across the crumbled and smashed homes, it was sickening, shocking, and angering all at the same time, but most of all:

It was one more reason to hate the Makuta, one more reason to want to watch them burn for their crimes against the innocent, the good and kind hearted, one more reason to rebel.

Sidonas would gladly do so.

IC: Recoil

"Karz if I know." Recoil said. "Omega always said they were doomed, living next to a rahkshi training ground."

IC: Spezia

"Alright then. Follow me!" With that, I revert to flight mode, and burst outside. Ah, the coolness of the air! How wonderful it is! Somehow, I felt like it would be a good day... I angle in towards the river.

IC: Strurin

Strurin reverted into flight mode, and flew behind Spezia.

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare leaned over Shock's shoulder to look at the book.

HOLY KARZ IT DOES HAVE PICTURES!

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Snap [Gym] Snap had never been to the gym, and only really knew it was "the place where rahkshi train, and where less rule-abiding rahkshi insist you eat slop." But the more she watched the rahkshi fighting, the more she realized just how brutal some of them were willing to get, and the less appealing "training" begain to sound. (though "busted arm" was still leagues above "eating slop" in her book.) She crept back against a neatby wall, a simple chair emerging from the gym's structure to meet her. As she sat down, she drew her own weapon and set it on her lap, then continued to watch the sparring from a (relatively) safe distance. OOC: Snap is open for conversation/interaction, as long as she's gonna be sitting there.

OOC: Feka interacting with Snap.

IC (As Feka): The pommel had been melted off and he threw it away for the floor to eat as he slid the hilt and crossguard of the sword. "Darn it, I could only carry one weapon... Perhaps someone else would be willing to assist with my task at hand since Footwork is busy with the porters." He looked around the gym to see everyone sparring. Two rahkshi of particular interest to him were Illusive &a Shark, but he decided they would force him to leave them alone if he interrupted them. However, there was one other rahkshi in his sights. The matoran-speaking rahkshi approached Snap and spoke. "Hey, sorry to bother you, but I've got a project I'm working on and I can't carry the stuff I need by myself. Could you please go to the armory and take the following items? A Machete, Axe, Double sided spear & a Kanoka blade."

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

Lucid beamed. "Thanks," she said, continuing slyly, "I can do a lot more than this... Let's dry you off, for starters. You're still dripping wet." A cluster of the canopy's branches pulled apart as if by their own volition, allowing the shifting web of gentle, green-dyed light over Sepulchral to be replaced with warm bright unabated sunlight. At the same time, a firm gust of toasty air suddenly blew over the Rahkshi of Density Control. It wouldn't take more than a few seconds for the lingering drops of water on Sepulchral's armor to be lost in the wave of pleasant warmth.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shark / Gym

"Your spar with her is over; you clearly won," Shark pointed out, giving Rain's prone form an indicative nod and all the while advancing casually upon Kaboom. "And I cannot permit you damaging my investments beyond repair. So unless you can leave it at that, your persistence has earned you a new opponent: me." At this point, Shark's level four silence field went into effect. There would be no further babbling for Kaboom, merely two choices of action: Leave with your victory and life intact, or take your chances against me.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

Sepulchral was once again taken aback at Lucid's skill in manipulating her realm. He did, however, manage a brief, simple "Thank you" as the wind and sun dried his armor.

IC--Kaboom--Gym/Halls

Kaboom tried to retort that the fight hadn't been over, because she was still attacking him, but soon noticed that he couldn't hear himself rant. He had half a mind to take this musclebound grunt down right then, but something in the guy's expression made him feel like direct assault would be a bad mistake. Snarling, Kaboom retrieved his weapons and began limping off toward the infirmary.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

The shy female--Tear, apparently--was growing severely distressed. "I think it might be best if we left this topic altogether," he said.

IC--Footwork--Halls/Gym

Footwork slowed down to a more casual pace as he neared the gym. He stepped into the arena, the salvaged wires wrapped in a neat bundle beneath his arm, and began scanning the crowds for Feka.

IC: Sidonas - Phantom-On-The-Water

Sidonas walked slowly through the ruins, not really sure what to say to the Rahk who had asked what had happened. He was still trying to figure it out himself. The illusirahk got on one knee, looking at the corpse of one of the villagers. He put a finger down on the Matoran's neck.

"Ice cold. He's dead." Sidonas said solemnly. Getting up and going the next body, doing the same. Another dead. Sidonas repeated his actions again, a third, a fourth, a fifth, a sixth, a seventh time! He hoped that maybe one of these Matoran would still have signs of life, maybe there would be hope to save at least one innocent life.

But no, all he found was death, death and destruction, innocents slughtered, and a good idea as to who might be responsible.

"Tridax." Sidonas said in a low tone.

Sidonas let out an angry snarl, slamming his fist into what was left of a wooden platform. He ignored the shard of wood that cut his hand as the wood splintered. All he felt was anger towards the Makuta, and a feeling of sorrow for the Matoran whose lives had been taken.

"They killed them all, left their village in ruins and their bodies scattered in the rubble. We should bury them, they deserve at least that if nothing else. Somebody bring a shovel."

Sidonas didn't wait for anyone else to follow, he didn't wait for anyone's assistance, he just picked up a Matoran's lifeless body and got into flight mode, going over to the beach. He laid the body down, as well as his bag, and looked over at the seemingly infinite waters ahead of him.

IC: Haken - Gym

Haken looked around, sheathing his battleaxe and drawing his sword.

"Anyone want to spar?"

OOC: Haken OFI

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Siren (hallways - gym)

Siren hadn't gotten to any matoran, for better or for worse, so went over to the gym for a workout. As she arrived, she noticed one rahk that she remembered from before the assignment alone. She casually walked over to him and pronounced

"I believe we owe each-other a fight."

OOC: That's Haken

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

As his swing had been but a feint, he easily danced out of the way of Xara's retaliatory response. Sliding the stick forward in his grip, and with just a littttle bit of help from his powers, he managed an overhand swing intended to smack her on the forehead.

IC Recherche / Flying

He nodded in affirmation, turning to the other rahkshi a short time later.

"So, I take it you are not a loyalist to the Makuta?"

...but close to it

IC: Rain - Gym

Rain finally grabbed her staff and hoisted herself to her feet. Just about everything hurt, her pride most of all. "Come on, I better go see Palma," she sighed.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear had curled up in her chair and was softly sobbing into her hands. Nothing made sense in this place. She didn't know where she was, or why she was talking to these strange Rahkshi or why they were saying she was two people or where her Hapaka was...

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

"You're quite welcome," Lucid replied, as the branches closed again and the wind died down, and an inquisitive squirrel-like Rahi of an unspecified but colorful variety soon approached the pair of Rahkshi. "Oh, hello," Lucid said to it, kneeling down to pet its head. It rubbed against her hand, enjoying the attention from the queen of the realm.

Other creatures, too, were beginning to approach the pair.  "Don't be shy, greet them," she told Sepulchral as she gave her hand a flourish, summoning up a berry to feed the Rahi. "They won't bite, they're just happy to meet my guest."

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

It took a lot of mental effort for Vlad to resist trying to take some of Flabbergaster's energy through the point of contact on his shoulder, especially with how weak he felt right now. "Perhaps... don't touch me, please," he managed, the words coming out weak and strained.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Flabbergaster

Wait... His hand felt weird. Flabbergaster pulled it back, questioning it for a moment.

"Oh! I brought you this."

He grabbed the slop bowl from the floor, the spoon almost entirely submerged in the gruel, and handed it towards Vlad. "Your, uh, cloak-thingy is beside you."

IC: Nymph (With Fior)

"Gone now," I murmur.

OOC: Recommended listening:

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

So, there's like this massive dance-off going on in my unconscious mind. I actually like, don't know who's dancing or whatever, but hey, it's a dance off, right? 

IC: Malady (Gym)

I dodge quickly to the side of the sword, its blade nicking my chest armour slightly as I spit in my opponent's face, followed by an upwards swing of the mace, directed towards his chin.

OOC: Still waiting on an Eps post, Dane.

VBWj75sh.png

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

Sepulchral smiled in equal parts happiness and bemusement; he had greeted so many things today that he had never thought he would bother to speak to. Still, this being Lucid's dreamscape, he supposed that talking to the fauna wasn't all that different from speaking to the girl herself. "Salutations, friends," he said. "I am pleased to be here, and equally pleased to meet you all."

IC--Kaboom--Halls/Infirmary

Shark's concern was well-founded, but ultimately needless. Kaboom hobbled directly to the infirmary and collapsed on the first empty bed he saw. Not that he wasn't determined to get back at the two of them eventually, but he wasn't interested in fighting someone half again as big as he was--especially with only half his limbs functioning.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Well, Karz. Now she was crying. Nyarl's first instinct was to put an arm around her shoulder and attempt to comfort her, but people didn't usually like it when he did that sort of thing. He sat there, fidgeting, unsure of what to do.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Mortsia

I had given the pagan fair warning, and yet he persisted. I felt the rage pumping through me... Control it. Don't lose control. I rise up, and run at my target, before I leap, claws outstretched at Eps' exposed back. If this didn't work, I had a plan...

IC: Draco

That was just plain out dirty fighting for a spar. The spit hits me in the eyes. I take a step back, putting up a cyclonic shield up so I don't take a hit while wiping my eyes. "Now that's just rude." Wow, that sounded childish. But I was no child. I was Draco, prodigal spawn of Icarax! I take a step forward, slicing with one of my blades in a diagonal motion upwards- cyclonic powers boosting it's speed- While my other is lower, slicing towards the knees.

Okay, by now it seemed that the best thing would be to leave her alone. I looked down guiltily. I caused this suffering. "Yeah. Maybe we should go sit at another table. It's obvious she needs some time to think things through." Why could I just not keep my mouth shut? I had caused too much suffering. Standing up, I start moving to the next table.

IC: Spezia

Something caught my attention as we flew. Smoke. Rising from a village. "Hold up! It seems there is a fire! We should check it out!" Wonder what it was... Unknowingly, I turn towards Phantom-on-the-Water.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite